Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners (63337 Views)

The Risks Of Having Multiple Sex Partners / Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by DocAdray(f): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
T.G.I.F.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
vislabraye:
More greese to your punnany grin.

And to the ones in your life to.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
Votukpa:

I respect this. I really do.

[I]But think for a moment...[/l]

Even if YOU do not need my advice, a lot of young impressionable ladies who have probably read your post, need it. If they don`t sacrifice their lives and futures at risk on altar of lack of self control, I think it will do Nigeria a whole lot of good...wouldn't it?

Truth is, ive made my point. Im out.

You don't need to quote me to preach whatever it is you want to preach.I am not the Jesus Christ of any lady here.God has given all the knowledge of good and evil and so,I don't need anyone's advice except I see a need for it.Your points are clearly understood,don't get me wrong,but please I don't f^king need it.Thanks once again.Goodluck!
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
Yoney007: Why multiple sex partners?? And you still call your private parts "private"...HELL NO!!! Its a public walk way.

Well said, and since we're talking about privates, how did you come by this username?

Before you wonder why I ask, a small assignment: Google "yoni" and get back to me.

PS: Hello, friend.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by smartg(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
Yoney007: Why multiple sex partners?? And you still call your private parts "private"...HELL NO!!! Its a public walk way.
PUBLIC PARTS
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Yoney007(f): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
Jeezuzpick:

Well said, and since we're talking about privates, how did you come by this username?

Before you wonder why I ask, a small assignment: Google "yoni" and get back to me.

PS: Hello, friend.

Hmmmm....This name always got me answering questions....*Glad to grin*. Way back in senior high (SSS3), I had/have a male friend who calls me Honey, the manner with which he calls the name makes it sound as tho' the "h" is "y"....one day we sat and was like yes you should be called "Yoney" which we personally interpreted as same meaning with "Honey"....I loved the name and took it home..Viola!!! The name stuck on me, family, friends everyone likes the sound and I adopted it as my English name. And after seeing Bond007 movies, I liked the "007" thingy viola again, it clicked with my birth date hence "YONEY007"

As per the little assignment from Google.......Yoni, pronounced yo-nee, is the Sanskrit word for “vagina” , and means “sacred temple” or...... grin
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by cocoberry(f): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
Wetin she do o?

zicoraads: See cocoberry o grin grin grin
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra:

You don't need to quote me to preach whatever it is you want to preach.I am not the Jesus Christ of any lady here.God has given all the knowledge of good and evil and so,I don't need anyone's advice except I see a need for it.Your points are clearly understood,don't get me wrong,but please I don't f^king need it.Thanks once again.Goodluck!

YOU SEE YOUR LIFE YOU SUCCESSFULLY MADE YOURSELF A NUISANCE ON THIS THREAD AND NOW EVERY ONE CAN SEE THE BITTCH IN YOU undecided undecided
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by sexylogan(m): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by sexylogan(m): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra: I dey come.
Condoms are not 100% percent secured.Best is abstinence from sex.
But body no be firewood na. Tried abstaining one time for months(wanted to get something from God ),I almost lost my mind. I kon dey do like Mumu.If fine sweet dudes dey ask me simple question,na to dey do as if I dey find something for ground all in a bid to suppress the urge to rip their shiets apart.Anyways to cut the long story embarassed.. cheesy I finally kpoki,it was fantastik and cocastik,so te I kon dey cry sef join after multiple orgasms embarassed embarassed.Dude was like,"oh baby sorry,wow.I never knew you are thus soft....blah blah blah..." angry angry. Him no no say na madness e just cure. grin grin grin.

I LOVE dis babe! grin
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
irun-obo:

YOU SEE YOUR LIFE YOU SUCCESSFULLY MADE YOURSELF A NUISANCE ON THIS THREAD AND NOW EVERY ONE CAN SEE THE BITTCH IN YOU undecided undecided

Hian!!!
Go back and read,I think you are the bit hchy one here.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
Yoney007:

Hmmmm....This name always got me answering questions....*Glad to grin*. Way back in senior high (SSS3), I had/have a male friend who calls me Honey, the manner with which he calls the name makes it sound as tho' the "h" is "y"....one day we sat and was like yes you should be called "Yoney" which we personally interpreted as same meaning with "Honey"....I loved the name and took it home..Viola!!! The name stuck on me, family, friends everyone likes the sound and I adopted it as my English name. And after seeing Bond007 movies, I liked the "007" thingy viola again, it clicked with my birth date hence "YONEY007"

As per the little assignment from Google.......Yoni, pronounced yo-nee, is the Sanskrit word for “vagina” , and means “sacred temple” or...... grin

Hence a disambiguation based on origin and pronunciation!

Hope you don't think I have a dirty mind?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by willorie(f): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2014

Indeed it's a "Public" walk way
condom self, is it 100% protection?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Yoney007(f): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
Jeezuzpick:

Hence a disambiguation based on origin and pronunciation!

Hope you don't think I have a dirty mind?

I think you do but not as dirt as a babalawo's pocket grin
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by vislabraye(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra:

And to the ones in your life to.

ThankS !!
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
vislabraye:

ThankS !!

You're welcome.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Ephramed(m): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
That is y I love nairaland learn something new everytime
Yoni and lingam they are suppose to be sacred but its so unfortunate that it has been defiled.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Empress2014(f): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
irun-obo:

guy, go sit down for gutter, her post made a lot of people open their teeth unlike yours that is irritating from your profile down to your post, am so sure u will be irritating phisically sef,see d name sef "irun obo", mtcheeeeeeew, mumu guy

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by mezebel(f): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
sexymoma: Abi national theater.
our private part should be more like sabisa forest,where even the US troop cannot enter,instead of a public passage!!!
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by tunapius(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
we no fit run away for our shadow sha
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by ThundrCork(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
wink

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Chimezie198(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mintayo: I don't know why people actually keep multiple partners. I just dnt know. When you are not a dog! I remembered what an old men said sometime ago,that some men and women are dogs,or even goats.
People don't know that haveing multiple partners have Spiritual implications!
Abeg wetin be d spiritual implications?
Is there any book written that is related to that?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Mintayo(m): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
Chimezie198: Abeg wetin be d spiritual implications?
Is there any book written that is related to that?
So you just think there is nothing after intimacy? You just dip ur stick inside d hole and you think thats all??
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by HerexG(m): 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=volihove]

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 05, 2014
Empress2014: guy, go sit down for gutter, her post made a lot of people open their teeth unlike yours that is irritating from your profile down to your post, am so sure u will be irritating phisically sef,see d name sef "irun obo", mtcheeeeeeew, mumu guy

CRAWL BACK TO YOUR CAVE FOOL. OLOBO GBIGBE undecided undecided undecided
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 05, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1581434/also-2008-toyota-highlander-urgent#24462609

Ewoooooo.Irun Obo never retire for Ashawo work ooooo.Na me and het dey stand for Utako junction before.Ewooooooo,I no no say she don save reach to buy pure water with her routine kpekus and I still dey legedese!!!Charrrramuta!!!Zon be na!!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by hollas2jnr(m): 4:59am On Jul 05, 2014
lynpetra: I dey come.
Condoms are not 100% percent secured.Best is abstinence from sex.
But body no be firewood na.Tried abstaining one time for months(wanted to get something from God ),I almost lost my mind.I kon dey do like Mumu.If fine sweet dudes dey ask me simple question,na to dey do as if I dey find something for ground all in a bid to suppress the urge to rip their shiets apart.Anyways to cut the long story embarassed.. cheesy I finally kpoki,it was fantastik and cocastik,so te I kon dey cry sef join after multiple orgasms embarassed embarassed.Dude was like,"oh baby sorry,wow.I never knew you are thus soft....blah blah blah..." angry angry.Him no no say na madness e just cure. grin grin grin.
Lynpetra... Hmm.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Empress2014(f): 5:04am On Jul 05, 2014
irun-obo:

that's all you can do... Pele ti e o, awon to ku e o oni ri iru e o
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Empress2014(f): 5:08am On Jul 05, 2014
irun-obo:

that's all you can do... Pele ti e, awon to ku e o ni ri iru e o
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 05, 2014
lynpetra: https://www.nairaland.com/1581434/also-2008-toyota-highlander-urgent#24462609

Ewoooooo.Irun Obo never retire for Ashawo work ooooo.Na me and het dey stand for Utako junction before.Ewooooooo,I no no say she don save reach to buy pure water with her routine kpekus and I still dey legedese!!!Charrrramuta!!!Zon be na!!!

WHAT IS THIS MUMU SAYING YOUR PROFILE PIC IS DISGUSTING AND I WONDER WHY YOU KEEP FLAUNTING YOUR CALABASH HEAD ON THIS THREAD. YOUR SMELLY PUSSSY IS NOT SOMETHING TO BRAG ABOUT ON A PUBLIC FORUM. GET A LIFE AND QUIT FUCCCKING AROUND WITH YOUR ONE AND HALF BREASST undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 05, 2014
Empress2014: that's all you can do... Pele ti e, awon to ku e o ni ri iru e o

THUNDER FIRE YOU AND LYNPETRA. DAUGHTERS OF JEZEBEL. COCCK SUCKERS undecided undecided
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Yoney007(f): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2014
Strongbest:

Hey, I wish we could get everyone out there to reason this way. Like seriously, why share your body with everyone or anybody that comes your way, when you are not a toilet? Even some toilets are used privately. God bless you sis and I pray you continue to treasure your body even much more.

Gbam!!! Some toilets are privately used...*I like that*. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment / Britain's Fattest Man, Jason Holton, Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.