Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,268 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479743 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by samuelson06(m): 8:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Strongbest:

Hello Sir, it's not part of the ebook. And I never said anywhere that it's in the ebook.

The content of my ebook is as quoted above Sir. You may also check page 16 of this thread for details.

Thanks.

It's okay. But how can I get this one? I know you can help.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 1miccza: 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
May God bless you abundantly for this wonderful job
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 1miccza: 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
May God bless you abundantly for this wonderful job OP
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 1miccza: 7:14am On Apr 04, 2015
Please Op i need to chat with you on some stuffs how do i do that pleassee??
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:14am On Apr 04, 2015
samuelson06:

It's okay. But how can I get this one? I know you can help.

Heyllo Sir, you can simply request for the new e-book that contains it.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:14am On Apr 04, 2015
1miccza:
May God bless you abundantly for this wonderful job

Amen Sir!

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2015
1miccza:
Please Op i need to chat with you on some stuffs how do i do that pleassee??

Heyllo Sir, are you on bbm? Or you can simply call me on 07041786714 or send me a mail to goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 1miccza: 11:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Strongbest:

Amen Sir!

Thanks.

You are welcome
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Heyllo everyone. It's being a while.

Please, for those that paid for the new ebook, I have sent the edited copy of the new e-book to you all. Kindly acknowledge so I will know if there's still anyone left.

I resent the edited ebook this morning.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
I'm going to be creating a new thread on the production of anointing oil (goyal) later in the day.

I noticed a lot of people are still not aware of the money making opportunity in this business. Though the training isn't going to be free but for just a token and it's for only the serious minded people here. I will be taking only 10 people for this seminar.

Watch out for the thread soon.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by samuelson06(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, you can simply request for the new e-book that contains it.

Thanks.

Give me your account details and let me know the price. Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
samuelson06:

Give me your account details and let me know the price. Thanks.

Heyllo Sir, request for my account details on:

Goldzmyne@gmail.com.

The price of the new ebook is currently going for a token of 1,000 naira as already stated here on nairaland, at least, for now.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
@strongbest, thank u sir, i ve received mine ooo. I am very grateful. I ve sent u a message sir, pls sir dis time pls attend to my mail. Pls sir i am interested in d goya oil but do u know where we can get d bottles becos my location ppl hardly buy d plastic type and somebody told me dat at d chemical stores what they sell is d plastic type.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
Juliana7:
@strongbest, thank u sir, i ve received mine ooo. I am very grateful. I ve sent u a message sir, pls sir dis time pls attend to my mail. Pls sir i am interested in d goya oil but do u know where we can get d bottles becos my location ppl hardly buy d plastic type and somebody told me dat at d chemical stores what they sell is d plastic type.

Alright ma'am, I will attend to your mail while treating my mails tonight.

Concerning the bottle ma'am, I must be honest with you, it's the plastic containers that are more easily accessible. The plastic still sells very well too, your packaging and market strategy also matter. It's one of the things we'll be treating during the training. I will let us know how to go about the pacakging marketing.

However, if you want the bottle still, you may have to do some findings on your own. If you 'er in Lagos, I think it's easier.

Another way is, recycling bottles. As in, by picking used bottles and wash them and re-use.

Please watch out for our training thread on anointing oil production, coming shortly.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Let me answer this question here, for those that want to know the cost of production for hair conditioner. When it comes to start up capital, everything depends on the pocket of the producer but for a quick explanation:

The cost of materials for production of 40 litres of hair conditioner is 2,700 naira.

The packaging depends on the containers you want to use. For instance, 5 litre kegs goes for 100 naira each. So, you can do the calculation.

Stickers: this depends on the quality, quantity of stickers and the printer that will handle it.

I'm sure from the above explanation we all should have an idea of how profitable the business is already.

As for the start up capital for anointing oil(goyal), I will talk about that in the new thread. So, stay tuned. Thread coming up soon.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Please, while I will always make an attempt to answer or respond to our individual mails, I will sincerely appreciate if we could be checking through the thread first to know if an answer has been given to our questions here.

Also, we should be free to always drop our questions here except ones considered personal or not part of our free training here.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 1miccza: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Strongbest:
Please, feel free to keep your questions on balm production coming.

Happy Sunday to us all. Wishing us a blissful week ahead.

Thanks.

Sir this kind of balm would it work against cold,body pains ,rheumatism,arthritus etc?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
1miccza:

Sir this kind of balm would it work against cold,body pains ,rheumatism,arthritus etc?

Yes Sir, it will. You may just have to infuse some things into it.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 1miccza: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
Strongbest:

Yes Sir, it will. You may just have to infuse some things into it.

Thanks.

What should i infuse into it??
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
Heyllo everyone, the thread on production of anointing oil has been created. Kindly check it out on the business section of this forum and indicate your interest.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
I'm still waiting ooo...... To reply my mail.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:43am On Apr 06, 2015
Juliana7:
I'm still waiting ooo...... To reply my mail.

Check your mail ma'am.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thank u sir, i ve seen it sir. Thanks a million
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:55am On Apr 07, 2015
Juliana7:
Thank u sir, i ve seen it sir. Thanks a million

My pleasure ma'am.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Kingspin(m): 8:31am On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=Strongbest post=32040522][/quote]Pls am new to this thread and i want to ask how about detergent powder manufacturing....Thank u.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2015
Kingspin:
Pls am new to this thread and i want to ask how about detergent powder manufacturing....Thank u.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:24am On Apr 07, 2015
Kingspin:
Pls am new to this thread and i want to ask how about detergent powder manufacturing....Thank u.

Heyllo Sir, you are welcome to the big family here.

Well, concerning the production of powder detergent, we didn't really treat it here but I have given it out as bonus to some of us that got the ebook.

You may please make use of our table of content to help you navigate through the thread easily and get your self acquainted with the products and training so far.

Once again you 'r welcome to the family.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:25am On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=Gloriouspa post=31771249][/quote]
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:32am On Apr 07, 2015
TABLE OF CONTENT
Heyllo, if you are just joining us on this thread, so far, we've learnt how to produce: liquid detergent, germicide (izal formula), antiseptic (dettol formula), Balm (aboniki formula), some useful things on bicarbonate, toothpaste, bar soap, condensed milk, soft drink (champman recipe).....

Do check:

Page 0....................Liquid detergent
Page 1 and 4...........Germicide
Page 2.....................Antiseptic
Page 4- 5.................Balm
Page 6, 15 and 16----------images of products
Page 7----------------condensed milk
Page 10-11----------- Scouring Powder
Page 12-13----------Toothpaste formulas.
Page 15, 16-------------Bar Soap
Page 16 ---------------About my e-book
Page 29----------------Soft drink (Chapman)
Please, do take your time to peruse through the pages before the questions.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Kingspin(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, you are welcome to the big family here.

Well, concerning the production of powder detergent, we didn't really treat it here but I have given it out as bonus to some of us that got the ebook.

You may please make use of our table of content to help you navigate through the thread easily and get your self acquainted with the products and training so far.

Once again you 'r welcome to the family.

Thanks.
I will soon order for your ebook and hoping it contains powder detergent making..
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Kingspin:
I will soon order for your ebook and hoping it contains powder detergent making..

Alright Sir, the ebook doesn't but I will give you as a bonus.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Please check page 16 of this thread to see the contents of my ebook.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.