Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (481122 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Veejaylicious(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
Good evening strongbest, I understand you are busy, selling and correcting. I sent a mail but you haven't responded sir. Pls kindly respond urgently sir...
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2016
Veejaylicious:
Good evening strongbest, I understand you are busy, selling and correcting. I sent a mail but you haven't responded sir. Pls kindly respond urgently sir...

My sincere apology pleaseeeee! I got my device screen shattered again. Have not been able to watsap, ping or respond to messages sent to the email configured on that device. For now, let's keep all our messages coming to our official email address (goldzmyne@gmail.com). Please I'm very sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:44am On Jan 18, 2016
Officially, I want to sincerely apologize to the house for the silence, it's not intentional. I'm not too gentle with mobile phones especially the fragile ones, so I keep changing, replacing and fixing them. I wont mind if anyone here can recommend a phone with a very strong screen or a rugged device for a rugged and mindless phone user like me, lol.

I'm so used to typing or making a post with my mobile devices than using my system like I'm currently doing. It's a lot easier with my mobile device as I can always respond to your messages anywhere at any little given space or chance. However, I'm getting things fixed soon and we'll be rolling as usual.

Meanwhile, please keep all your order of ebooks and other inquiries coming to our official email address at: goldzmyne@gmail.com, I shall respond promptly. As soon as the instant message email device is fixed I will announce it here, those on my bbm, watsap contact will also receive a buzz from me.

Much love from Strongbest.

Thanks.

l

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Veejaylicious(m): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
From my point of view, I don't think the type of phone is the issue here, I think your handling of phones is what you should review and work on. To save cost try and apply best phone practices and etiquette, your phone will last longer than it always does.

For phone type, I recommend infinix hot note2.
PS: change your phone handling, extend the life of thy phone.
My submission sir.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Rebuke: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
Veejaylicious:
From my point of view, I don't think the type of phone is the issue here, I think your handling of phones is what you should review and work on. To save cost try and apply best phone practices and etiquette, your phone will last longer than it always does.

My submission sir.

I agree with u on that bro. Strongbest check your mail pls.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Rebuke: 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Strongbest:
Officially, I want to sincerely apologize to the house for the silence, it's not intentional. I'm not too gentle with mobile phones especially the fragile ones, so I keep changing, replacing and fixing them. I wont mind if anyone here can recommend a phone with a very strong screen or a rugged device for a rugged and mindless phone user like me, lol.

I'm so used to typing or making a post with my mobile devices than using my system like I'm currently doing. It's a lot easier with my mobile device as I can always respond to your messages anywhere at any little given space or chance. However, I'm getting things fixed soon and we'll be rolling as usual.

Meanwhile, please keep all your order of ebooks and other inquiries coming to our official email address at: goldzmyne@gmail.com, I shall respond promptly. As soon as the instant message email device is fixed I will announce it here, those on my bbm, watsap contact will also receive a buzz from me.

Sorry about your phone but I think u should consider what Veejay said. I sent yhu a mail.
Much love from Strongbest.

Thanks.

l
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
Veejaylicious:

My submission sir.

Well said Sire! I appreciate your advice.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
All emails treated and ebooks sent. Please, to those that paid for our ebook(s) today, I will appreciate your acknowledgement of receipt.

I will be glad if we can always do so once eBook is received, it will help to know if there's any issue, anywhere to be resolved.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Veejaylicious(m): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2016
You haven't reply to all emails oooo. I didn't get a response from you. All questions I asked haven't been answered, pls check the email you used to send the ebooks. I am still expecting a response.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:33am On Jan 21, 2016
Veejaylicious:
You haven't reply to all emails oooo. I didn't get a response from you. All questions I asked haven't been answered, pls check the email you used to send the ebooks. I am still expecting a response.

With respect Sir, I announced here that I can not access that email at the moment and equally pleaded with us to send all our inquiries / questions to our official email (goldzmyne@gmail.com). i stayed up this late most nights responding to our questions, please do understand that i will not ignore your questions if sent to the right email address.

thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
Strongbest:
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining us, on this thread for the first time, kindly use the table of content below to help you navigate through our previous lessons.

DO CHECK Page 0.................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4............... Germicide

Page 2....................... Antiseptic

Page 4-5............................. Balm

Page 6,15 and 16............ Images of products

Page 7................... Condensed Milk

Page 10-11............ Scouring Powder

Page 12-13................. Toothpaste formulas

Page 15,16................ Bar Soap

Page 29............................... Soft drink (chapman)

Page 37-38.............. Production of Shea Butter Body Cream

Page 38.................About "Our" E-book

Page 40-42.................Laundry Bar Soap (repeated)

Thanks.

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
Not leaving us at all. Will surely be back for us. Thanks for your messages and calls. I'm very much ok and doing great. smiley cheesy.

Let's have a great week.

thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Quickly, let me announce to us that a comprehensive ebook on liquid car wash production is ready for grabs, for just a token of N1,000.

Do not contact me if you an ebook re-seller.

Will be creating a new thread for it soon. If you get a copy and produce same week (with evidence), A bountiful reward awaits you. smiley
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
@strongbest, happy new month to u and every member of dis thread. Pls sir i sent u a mail kindly respond to it. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
Juliana7:
@strongbest, happy new month to u and every member of dis thread. Pls sir i sent u a mail kindly respond to it. Thanks

Done ma'm. Happy new month.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
All emails treated and ebooks sent. Please, always check through our table of contents and details about our ebooks to know exactly what you are requesting for. I sincerely appreciate your patronage.

Thanks. cool
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
@strongbest, thank u sir, i ve seen ur mail, indeed u are d "BOMB" but u did not answer my second question ooo. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Juliana7:
@strongbest, thank u sir, i ve seen ur mail, indeed u are d "BOMB" but u did not answer my second question ooo. Thanks

Oooops! My sincere apology ma. There were too much mails to treat, guess I only responded to the first thing I saw, lols. Will be glad if you resend the unanswered question and I will respond immediately.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by toluh(f): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
@Strongbest.
Nice work you are doing here, may God continue to bless you as you have been a blessing to so many people here.
Please i need to make so inquiries;
1. How do i pay for the E-Book?
2. Please do you (or anybody here) have an idea where the chemical market is in Portharcourt?
3. How can i get the tutorial on Batik and Tie&dye?
I await your response.
Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:06am On Feb 06, 2016
toluh:
@Strongbest.
Nice work you are doing here, may God continue to bless you as you have been a blessing to so many people here.
Please i need to make so inquiries;
1. How do i pay for the E-Book?
2. Please do you (or anybody here) have an idea where the chemical market is in Portharcourt?
3. How can i get the tutorial on Batik and Tie&dye?
I await your response.
Thanks.

Heyllo Ma'am, I appreciate your comment and a big amen to your prayer.

Please, to get the ebook(s) kindly send me a mail to goldzmyne@gmail.com requesting for payment details.

I really do not know where precisely you can get chemicals over there in PH, but I sure know there are places to get them over there. I believe we have members of this thread residing in ph who know where chemicals are sold there and will soon help out. Just stay tuned.

As for tutorial on batik and tie and dye, I'm currently working on a book for a particular school, as soon as the book is ready I will make the e-copy available for any interested person here.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jidowu84: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2016
Gm all. I Av been away for long after the first page I hv not check in here. But i must commend the facilitator of this undiluted, highly informative, and empowerment packed thread. And i thereby nominate #strongbest for the nairaland excellent award 2016. If you support my motion, click like and we will push this to the top this year. It's high time we starts celebrating our own selfless mentors. People that have changed lives. People that you just give links to their threads and lives will Change. Like this if you support.

#compilingthenames

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
jidowu84:
Gm all. I Av been away for long after the first page I hv not check in here. But i must commend the facilitator of this undiluted, highly informative, and empowerment packed thread. And i thereby nominate #strongbest for the nairaland excellent award 2016. If you support my motion, click like and we will push this to the top this year. It's high time we starts celebrating our own selfless mentors. People that have changed lives. People that you just give links to their threads and lives will Change. Like this if you support.

#compilingthenames

Blushing, lols. It's a privilege Sir, I really wish I could do more.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
@strongbest, thanks ooo, i ve resent u my mail u didnt attend to. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Juliana7:
@strongbest, thanks ooo, i ve resent u my mail u didnt attend to. Thanks

Please check your mail. I just finished treating my mails, I'm very sure I must have answered your question.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
@strongbest, yeah! I ve received ur mail. Thanks. God almighty will richly bless u. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Juliana7:
@strongbest, yeah! I ve received ur mail. Thanks. God almighty will richly bless u. Thanks

Amen ma'am!

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
I have got a little but a serious announcement to make but before then, I want to plead with us to stop requesting for the soft drink formula, individually. I have decided to complete (update) the lesson here. It's a bit tasking sending the file to individuals since I'm currently doing so with a system. Please, try and understand...........

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Opukelala: 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Good initiative hope people will key in
Please where can I get the people to help produce printed nylon rolls for my plantain chips packaging urgent
thanks
whatsapp num is 08151138746
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Uchan4u(m): 4:16am On Feb 08, 2016
Strongbest:
PRODUCTION OF SOFT DRINK

When we talk about soft drink we already know we are talking about non alcoholic drink. One other thing we need to know is the difference between carbonated and non carbonated drink.

The next important thing to look at is our raw material. In the end, the materials used determine your end product.

We can have pure soft drink product with only natural fruits (fruit juice), in this case, syrup and some other items may not be needed or added.

I will try as much as possible to cover every thing we need to know about soft drink production here and I will also be dropping a recipe for a product.

Stay tuned.

Thanks.
Stay tuned.

Thanks for the good work you are doing here, may God bless u. I need the ebooks I will be paying for them later today.
we are still waiting for the tutorial on soft drinks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by toluh(f): 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
PLEASE HOUSE, WHERE CAN I GET CHEMICALS TO BUY IN PORT HARCOURT?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Uchan4u:

Thanks for the good work you are doing here, may God bless u. I need the ebooks I will be paying for them later today.
we are still waiting for the tutorial on soft drinks

A big amen to your prayer Sir. Sure, I will soon update the lesson on soft drink.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
toluh:
PLEASE HOUSE, WHERE CAN I GET CHEMICALS TO BUY IN PORT HARCOURT?

My ever capable and good people from PH should kindly help this sister out please!!!!!! let's not stop the good work of being our brother/sister's keeper.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.