Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (481087 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 7:37am On Feb 10, 2016
Strongbest:
If you are already into the production of any of the following items and you need help, feel free to join us here and get help: Gel air freshener, bar soaps (laundry, medicated/non medicated soap, powder detergent (like klin (formula)), shoe polish, customised candle, hair cream, after shave, methylated spirit etc.

If you are also thinking of starting up a new business in that line, you are welcome too.

Thanks.

But so many pple are already doing this things how can one stand out from dem?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
owosweet:
Ds are some of my work sir, our oga @ d top.

Pls did u get a Nafdac number?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
blessedqueen:

But so many pple are already doing this things how can one stand out from dem?

Heyllo ma'am, everything is about creativity. You just have to figure out what works for you..... The passion must also be there. There are a lot of people here who are doing great, when you see their products you wont believe it all started from here. It's all about what you really want to do ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Strongbest:

Heyllo ma'am, everything is about creativity. You just have to figure out what works for you..... The passion must also be there. There are a lot of people here who are doing great, when you see their products you wont believe it all started from here. It's all about what you really want to do ma.

Thanks.

Ok sir, I sent a mail to you and where can one get P.K.O infact so many questions I want to ask you but let me not bother you. I just made my liquid soap and it came out fine.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by toluh(f): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
@Strongbest
Sir please check your mail.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:11am On Feb 11, 2016
blessedqueen:

Ok sir, I sent a mail to you and where can one get P.K.O infact so many questions I want to ask you but let me not bother you. I just made my liquid soap and it came out fine.

Heyllo Ma'am, please check your mail. You can get p.k.o from any chemical shop. Please feel free to ask questions. I'm impressed to know that you've already started something, that's really great. Please keep it up Ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:14am On Feb 11, 2016
toluh:
@Strongbest
Sir please check your mail.

Heyllo Ma'am, I have just responded to our mails, kindly check your inbox. I believe yours must have been treated ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:20am On Feb 11, 2016
Please, let's send all our enquiries to our official mail: goldzmyne@gmail.com or call 07041786714.

I can hardly access our pms because of the email used in opening this naira account. So, you may not get a response from me if you pm me.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by toluh(f): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
Strongbest:
Please, let's send all our enquiries to our official mail: goldzmyne@gmail.com or call 07041786714.

I can hardly access our pms because of the email used in opening this naira account. So, you may not get a response from me if you pm me.

Thanks.
You still haven't replied my message sir.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
toluh:

You still haven't replied my message sir.

Good evening Ma'am, kindly ensure the mail was sent to: goldzmyne@gmail.com,

because I have treated all my mails before now.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
Strongbest:
PRODUCTION OF SOFT DRINK

When we talk about soft drink we already know we are talking about non alcoholic drink. One other thing we need to know is the difference between carbonated and non carbonated drink.

The next important thing to look at is our raw material. In the end, the materials used determine your end product.

We can have pure soft drink product with only natural fruits (fruit juice), in this case, syrup and some other items may not be needed or added.

I will try as much as possible to cover every thing we need to know about soft drink production here and I will also be dropping a recipe for a product.

Stay tuned.

Thanks.
Stay tuned.

Continuing from where we stopped. I hope to treat everything on soft drinks this week by God's grace. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ojehlite(f): 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
following

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
To all the watsap group members, hope you guys are still keeping it locked down. Just wondering what on earth will be going on there right now, lols.

So so sorry for the sudden disappearance, I shall reappear soon cheesy. I'm sure the appointed admin is doing great with you guys.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Doobabe: 3:23am On Feb 15, 2016
Images for my soap

7 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2016
ojehlite:
following

Noted ma'am.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:39am On Feb 15, 2016
Doobabe:
Images for my soap

Great job ma'am. I'm so impressed with your effort........ bravo Ma. Seriously, this is what I want to be seeing, not just pilling up formulas or buying my ebooks for buying sake.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Strongbest:

Great job ma'am. I'm so impressed with your effort........ bravo Ma. Seriously, this is what I want to be seeing, not just pilling up formulas or buying my ebooks for buying sake.

Thanks.

Oga good day... I could not get the fragrance for d bar soap in d market (ojota) what can I do?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by capnies: 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
learning thanks lots of ?s

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by capnies: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
pls sir u didn't give the concentration of the sulfuric acid. is it so dilute that we can pour water into it? pls give warning signs like in the addition of water to sodium hydroxide could be hazardous
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by TCF1980(m): 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oga Strongbest.

Thanks for the selfless efforts so far. Please assist with the whatsapp number.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Joeace3000(m): 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
Thanks for the great job, I'll be joining in soon. For anyone who'd like to get some startup funds by working on Fiverr first. Holla at me
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good day sir @our oga @de top about liquid for washing machine,how do we add de backing soda sir, add to de already make soap or der her step to follow sir pls troll more light to dis for us to no.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
princehabyb:
you can put an initial seed capital of N6,600 and watch how it does the magic of generating incomes to you with little work,you can earn 1,320 daily and can increased up to N16,500 to more than N33,000weekly without selling anything..
Now i want to form a strong team of 6 people whose desires are hot enough to make this real& are also ready to risk their onetime payment of N6,600 into this business opportunity
princehabyb:
you can put an initial seed capital of N6,600 and watch how it does the magic of generating incomes to you with little work,you can earn 1,320 daily and can increased up to N16,500 to more than N33,000weekly without selling anything..
Now i want to form a strong team of 6 people whose desires are hot enough to make this real& are also ready to risk their onetime payment of N6,600 into this business opportunity
princehabyb:
hey guy no come put sand for our gari for here o why you no go create Your own thread,way you com dey distorp person for here.

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
blessedqueen:

Oga good day... I could not get the fragrance for d bar soap in d market (ojota) what can I do?

Ma'am, but there are a lot of chemical stores there, just move to the next store and ask for it. i'm sure if you check 3 or more stores you'll get it. please don't limit your self to a particular store if not, you will not get the best even in term of price and varieties.

thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Strongbest:

Ma'am, but there are a lot of chemical stores there, just move to the next store and ask for it. i'm sure if you check 3 or more stores you'll get it. please don't limit your self to a particular store if not, you will not get the best even in term of price and varieties.

thanks.

Thank you sir,it seemed they did not know d type they wanted to confuse me dey said d fragrance for liquid soap is d same as bar soap which I don't believe
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
capnies:
pls sir u didn't give the concentration of the sulfuric acid. is it so dilute that we can pour water into it? pls give warning signs like in the addition of water to sodium hydroxide could be hazardous

heyllo sir, i don't quite get your first question, but i think you are talking about general precautions. well, something like that has been talked about somewhere here.
in all, the quantity of sulphurnic acid or caustic soda (sodium hydroxide) that can give such concern is really not the quantity anyone here uses, at least for now. and for the caustic soda, if you check the procedures given here you will notice that caustic soda is usually added to water and not the other way round.

i will share more light on that later if time permits.

thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
TCF1980:
Oga Strongbest.

Thanks for the selfless efforts so far. Please assist with the whatsapp number.

sir, i have been away from the watsap group for a while now, i don't even have an idea of what is going on there right now. however, as soon as i'm back in the group i can add some of us up.

thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
blessedqueen:

Thank you sir,it seemed they did not know d type they wanted to confuse me dey said d fragrance for liquid soap is d same as bar soap which I don't believe

lols. ma'am, it's not the same at all. as a matter of fact, the one for bar soap is even cheaper.

thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
deeboy4real:
Good day sir @our oga @de top about liquid for washing machine,how do we add de backing soda sir, add to de already make soap or der her step to follow sir pls troll more light to dis for us to no.

Heyllo Sir, you can add the baking soda immediately after the addition of your sls and stpp. Just dissolve the baking soda in water the same way you normally dissolve your sls in water.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Doobabe: 3:10am On Feb 16, 2016
Hello Mr Strongbest,
Thanks for your applaud, though I just stumbled on your page yesterday to see if I can learn more. I didn't use your formula neither did I buy your e book. Thanks for sharing your formulas though.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Doobabe: 3:32am On Feb 16, 2016
Just removed this shea/lavender/lemon luxury bath sprinkled with spearmint from the mold.
Waiting for it2 toair more before giving it final touch ups

With God you n I can make a better tomorrow.
Who says it must be a paid job.
Start from where you are n watch God help you.
Thanks Mr Strongbest once again for helping pple in this forum

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by noncy21: 7:47am On Feb 16, 2016
@Doobabe...pls can i see d pix of ur mold?. tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.