Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (481105 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 11:57am On Feb 16, 2016
Doobabe:
Just removed this shea/lavender/lemon luxury bath sprinkled with spearmint from the mold.
Waiting for it2 toair more before giving it final touch ups

With God you n I can make a better tomorrow.
Who says it must be a paid job.
Start from where you are n watch God help you.
Thanks Mr Strongbest once again for helping pple in this forum

Please where did u get lavender n lemon?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:38am On Feb 17, 2016
Noted Ma'am @ Doobabe, however, thanks for coming around......we truly appreciate. Bravo.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:42am On Feb 17, 2016
Strongbest:
PRODUCTION OF SOFT DRINK

When we talk about soft drink we already know we are talking about non alcoholic drink. One other thing we need to know is the difference between carbonated and non carbonated drink.

The next important thing to look at is our raw material. In the end, the materials used determine your end product.

We can have pure soft drink product with only natural fruits (fruit juice), in this case, syrup and some other items may not be needed or added.

I will try as much as possible to cover every thing we need to know about soft drink production here and I will also be dropping a recipe for a product.

Stay tuned.

Thanks.
Stay tuned.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:50am On Feb 17, 2016
We want to start with natural fruit juices. We'll be looking at various ways and method in which juices can be produced at home. I will like us to play with as many recipes as possible.

If you have a blender at home it can help but if you don't, no worries...... one thing I appreciate is to see us practicing along. Don't just get recipes and go away or get it for getting sake. I will really be encouraged to see us putting everything into practice.

Recipe 1 coming soon:

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:52am On Feb 17, 2016
Like I have said earlier, will like us to play with as many recipes as possible. I will also try to give us the health benefits of each of the recipes, so you know how good and healthy a natural juice can be.

Recipe 1:

Orange...........1 piece

Carrot..............2 pieces

pawpaw.............[papaya] should be times two the size of the orange used

Direction:

*Peel the pawpaw and remove the seeds
*scrape the back of the carrots
*squeeze the orange to get the juice out of it

Procedure:

a.Drop the peeled pawpaw into the blender

b. Drop the carrot into the blender and set the blender rolling.
Continue to blend till everything blends well together.

c.Now, pour the extracted juice from the orange into the mixture and set the blender rolling again for like a minute or two.

At this point, you have a thick juice ready to be served chilled.

You may add a little water to it if you want it more watery................you will only get to see the beauty and sweetness of this juice if you try the recipe your self.

We'll continue to work with fruits that are I know are within our reach to avoid excuses.
we'll continue tomorrow probably to a more advanced recipes. yawns....

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Doobabe: 2:04am On Feb 17, 2016
@ blessed queen,
I sell essential oils n organic oils, I get from d US. Thank you
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by TCF1980(m): 11:14am On Feb 17, 2016
@Doobabe and Oga Strongbest. Where can I get stick blender, measuring plastic containers and cutters for soap production? Also, is there any company you know that can customise carton for me to my own size specifications?

Doobabe, sent you a mail yesterday and awaiting your reply.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
TCF1980:
@Doobabe and Oga Strongbest. Where can I get stick blender, measuring plastic containers and cutters for soap production? Also, is there any company you know that can customise carton for me to my own size specifications?

U really spoke my mind, please answer d question Uncle Best n Madam Doobabe, d moulder is really wot I nid n d nylon for packaging
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Strongbest:
Like I have said earlier, will like us to play with as many recipes as possible. I will also try to give us the health benefits of each of the recipes, so you know how good and healthy a natural juice can be.

Recipe 1:

Orange...........1 piece

Carrot..............2 pieces

pawpaw.............[papaya] should be times two the size of the orange used

Direction:

*Peel the pawpaw and remove the seeds
*scrape the back of the carrots
*squeeze the orange to get the juice out of it

Procedure:

a.Drop the peeled pawpaw into the blender

b. Drop the carrot into the blender and set the blender rolling.
Continue to blend till everything blends well together.

c.Now, pour the extracted juice from the orange into the mixture and set the blender rolling again for like a minute or two.

At this point, you have a thick juice ready to be served chilled.

You may add a little water to it if you want it more watery................you will only get to see the beauty and sweetness of this juice if you try the recipe your self.

We'll continue to work with fruits that are I know are within our reach to avoid excuses.
we'll continue tomorrow probably to a more advanced recipes. yawns....

Thanks.

How do we do it without blender?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Tylerdan(m): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
Today I made Aftershave using the previous lessons. They are so nice and I gave out a few bottles to some close friends and neighbors. Thanks Strongbest

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:38am On Feb 18, 2016
Tylerdan:
Today I made Aftershave using the previous lessons. They are so nice and I gave out a few bottles to some close friends and neighbors. Thanks Strongbest

That's good to know Sir. All thanks to God.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:46am On Feb 18, 2016
blessedqueen:

How do we do it without blender?

Well, it's better to use a blender.........it'll be very smooth and nice. It's not very easy to manually get the juice out of carrot, that's why blending is usually the best option. However, just stay tuned as I will be dishing out more recipes that wont need the use of blender.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:55am On Feb 18, 2016
Please, I want to appeal to some of us that are interested in my ebooks to kindly check page 66 of this thread for contents. Also, once you make payment for any of the ebooks always send details of payment immediately and expect your ebooks in your inbox. Don't assume I would know who makes payment if you do not send your details. Please help me to make the job easy.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, you can add the baking soda immediately after the addition of your sls and stpp. Just dissolve the baking soda in water the same way you normally dissolve your sls in water.

@strong best may de good lord continue to be with you in all your endeavors, i say a big 10q for de quick rep.
Thanks.
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, you can add the baking soda immediately after the addition of your sls and stpp. Just dissolve the baking soda in water the same way you normally dissolve your sls in water.
Thanks.
Strongbest:

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:06am On Feb 19, 2016
Alright, let's see what we can do before I get to bed.

ebooks sent to all that made payment today..........and all emails replied, please check your inbox.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Doobabe: 11:18am On Feb 19, 2016
TCF1980:

Pls send me a whatsapp msg on 09052168991. Thank you
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Doobabe: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2016
blessedqueen:

Please where did u get lavender n lemon?
Pls send me a whatsapp msg for easier communication. Thank you.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:23am On Feb 20, 2016
Heyllo to everyone, was actually going to continue yesterday but I slept off........had a very busy day.

To those who want to know if the previous recipe posted is the formula for the usual commercial fruit juice, please it's not. I explained we'll treat that later as we go on. It is a very natural, additive free and healthy recipe just for your personal consumption.

It's unfortunate I'm getting more engaged day by day thereby making it a bit difficult for me to post things like before......have few hours to close my eyes almost everyday these days.

I will always try to respond to our mail each day but please let's try and get our self familiarized with the pages of this thread. It's not funny responding to messages like:

what page is germicide etc. seriously, to answer such question I will have to log in to check that for you, which is funny............ I will try and update the table of contents for the sake of our newbies here, guess that will help.
Much love from Strongbest.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining us, on this thread for the first time, kindly use the table of content below to help you navigate through our previous lessons.

DO CHECK Page 0.................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4............... Germicide

Page 2....................... Antiseptic

Page 4-5............................. Balm

Page 6,15 and 16............ Images of products

Page 7................... Condensed Milk

Page 10-11............ Scouring Powder

Page 12-13................. Toothpaste formulas

Page 15,16................ Bar Soap

Page 29............................... Soft drink (chapman)

Page 37-38.............. Production of Shea Butter Body Cream

Page 38.................About "Our" E-book

Page 40-42.................Laundry Bar Soap (repeated)

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Content of the old one:

1.Youghurt drink

2. Custard powder

3. Medicated soap/non medicated

4. Body cream

5. Candle

6. Liquid soap

7. Hair shampoo

8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)

9. Germicide (izal formula)

10. Bleach (stain remover)

11. Liquid air freshener

12. Paint (only white and coated type)

13. Insecticide

14. Laundry bar soap

15. Medicated soap

16. Toilet soap

17. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)

This goes for a bonus price of 2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)

NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner

2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)

3. Perfume

4. After Shave

It goes for a token price of: 1,500 naira.

How to order, simply send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call:

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by TCF1980(m): 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
@Strongbest.

Sir, sorry to take you back to 2014. I tried practicing this exercise today only to find out that you didn't give any info on how STTP and Texapon are to be dissolved. Hmmm, I then poured the Texapon into the Sulphonic acid solution... It made it so thick and wasn't homogeneous as expected.

Please do let me know quantity of water to dissolve STTP and Texapon for this 2 litres exercise.

Thank you Coach.

Strongbest:
ASSIGNMENT
I promised giving us an assignment, here's the assigment. You can upload the pictures of your production.

Using the instruction or guide giving for the production of liquid soap, kindly use the giving materials and measurement given below to produce 2-3 litres of liquid soap at home.

MATERIALS
/MEASUREMENT

Sulpunic Acid
1 peak milk tin

Caustic Soda
1 spoon

Soda Ash
2 spoon

STTP or SLS
1/2 spoon

Nitrosol
1 tomato tin cup(just at mouth level)

Texapon
1/2 spoon

Formalin
Optional (just some drops)

Fragrance(perfume)
1/2 spoon or as desired

Water
2-3 litres

TIPS

-Dilute your sulpunic acid with 1/2 litre of water

-Dissolve the nitrosol with 1/2 litre or just a little less.

-Dissolve the caustic soda with 1 tomato tin cup of water

-Dissolve the soda ash with 1 milk tin cup of water.

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Rabinta: 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
I prepared liquid soap using your procedure, it was nice. I just joined the thread. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
TCF1980:
@Strongbest.

Sir, sorry to take you back to 2014. I tried practicing this exercise today only to find out that you didn't give any info on how STTP and Texapon are to be dissolved. Hmmm, I then poured the Texapon into the Sulphonic acid solution... It made it so thick and wasn't homogeneous as expected.

Please do let me know quantity of water to dissolve STTP and Texapon for this 2 litres exercise.

Thank you Coach.

Heyllo Sir, the assignment was given based on the fact that students are expected to have learned or gone through the lesson on liquid soap production as taught here.

first, kindly ensure that the right measurement was used. for the sls and stpp, you just dissolve with very little quantity of water e.g 1\2 tomato tin cup.

in summary, kindly go through the lesson on the production of liquid soap properly before proceeding to carrying out the assignment. In case you have any question feel free to ask please.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
Rabinta:
I prepared liquid soap using your procedure, it was nice. I just joined the thread. Thanks

Awwww, that's good to know Ma'am, please keep it up........ You are highly welcome into the one big family.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by TCF1980(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Thank you sir for your explanations and selfless service to us here.

The outcome is not bad as in the photo. It was so thick and whitish yesterday after the experiment but changed overnight to the expected colour.

I look forward to progressing to bar soap **so excited because madam won't buy liquid detergent anymore... **

Thanks once again.

Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, the assignment was given based on the fact that students are expected to have learned or gone through the lesson on liquid soap production as taught here.

first, kindly ensure that the right measurement was used. for the sls and stpp, you just dissolve with very little quantity of water e.g 1\2 tomato tin cup.

in summary, kindly go through the lesson on the production of liquid soap properly before proceeding to carrying out the assignment. In case you have any question feel free to ask please.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
TCF1980:
Thank you sir for your explanations and selfless service to us here.

The outcome is not bad as in the photo. It was so thick and whitish yesterday after the experiment but changed overnight to the expected colour.

I look forward to progressing to bar soap **so excited because madam won't buy liquid detergent anymore... **

Thanks once again.

cheesy..............Looking really good. Weldone Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
Let's watch this: the way our country (Nigeria) is going now, the time is coming when all these little things we are learning here will become a great asset to us. I plead with with us to get serious with anything you are learning here, go a step further and perfect your knowledge.

I see Nigeria made items given a high priority and great attention, I see great entrepreneurs made from here. You all should mark my words.........

For the serious ones here, I will always make out time to attend to us.

Strongbest - 21\02\2016 cheesy

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Rabinta: 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
Pls Mr Strongbest, I need procedure for the preparation of insecticide, hope am not asking for too much .
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Rabinta:
Pls Mr Strongbest, I need procedure for the preparation of insecticide, hope am not asking for too much .

Uhmm, no ma'am but that's actually one of the advantages of having a copy of my ebook because that's where the formula is found.

However, I'm very impressed with your seriousness. Send me a mail to: goldzmyne@gmail.com with your user name and I will send the formula to you for free.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by SYLVESTER777: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2016
Mr.strongbest i just stumble on your thread today,i am impressed,where have i been or you been since?Now ff.how do i get ur ebook?and other good stuff.remain blessed.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2016
SYLVESTER777:
Mr.strongbest i just stumble on your thread today,i am impressed,where have i been or you been since?Now ff.how do i get ur ebook?and other good stuff.remain blessed.

cheesy, Welcome to our thread Sir.....about the ebook, kindly scroll up a little to see contents, price and other details posted on this very page.

You may also send me a mail to: goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.