Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (481203 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
honestpoju:

Hello, i sent you an email a,but never got a response till date. I have a question on the scouring powder 2, what is the work of SLS in it? Can you give me formulation in qty to produce like say 1500kg powder? Also, what is the current market price of these chemicals calcium carbonate, soda ash, sodium bicarbonate etc
mail

Heyllo Sir, when did you send the mail and what is it all about? To the best of my knowledge, I have treated all my mails. I have said it here time without number that if you send me a mail and don't get a response from me within 24hours then you've got to resend, something might just be wrong somewhere.

1. SLS is a forming agent with a cleansing ability
2. No, I can't. You've got to do the calculation by your self, it's very easy. If I have to do that for you then you've got to pay me.
3. Honestly, I don't sell chemicals.... the best thing to do is get to a chemical shop to find the prices Sir.

I think I already gave a price list here sometimes ago, you can use that as a guide.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining us, on this thread for the first time, kindly use the table of content below to help you navigate through our previous lessons.

DO CHECK Page 0.................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4............... Germicide

Page 2....................... Antiseptic

Page 4-5............................. Balm

Page 6,15 and 16............ Images of products

Page 7................... Condensed Milk

Page 10-11............ Scouring Powder

Page 12-13................. Toothpaste formulas

Page 15,16................ Bar Soap

Page 29............................... Soft drink (Chapman)

Page 37-38.............. Production of Shea Butter Body Cream

Page 38.................About "Our" E-book

Page 40-42.................Laundry Bar Soap (repeated)

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Content of the old one:

1.Youghurt drink

2. Custard powder

3. Medicated soap/non medicated

4. Body cream

5. Candle

6. Liquid soap

7. Hair shampoo

8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)

9. Germicide (izal formula)

10. Bleach (stain remover)

11. Liquid air freshener

12. Paint (only white and coated type)

13. Insecticide

14. Laundry bar soap

15. Medicated soap

16. Toilet soap

17. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)

This goes for a bonus price of 2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)

NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner

2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)

3. Perfume

4. After Shave

It goes for a token price of: 1,500 naira.

How to order, simply send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call:

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
jacabi:
Stongbest:
Great job you're doing here. God bless you richly. I'm sorry if I'm drawing you back. About the liquid soap, you stated the cost of materials based on least quantity one can buy. Sir, I couldn't find that of Texapon and Formaline. Also, I want to know if the cost you gave then is still relevant or increase. Lastly, if you have the time, I will love it if you can state the colour of each of the material in order to be very sure if I'm buying the right thing when I get to market. Thank!

Amen Sir. At your service Sir smiley. 1/4 kg of texapon should be N150, 1 litre of formalin is around N200. Definitely, there's a change in prices now but you can still use the price list as a guide.

Seriously Sir, that is going to be a bit difficult. some of the chemicals look very much alike, only few have outstanding or distinct colors. So, it's going to be really funny stating the colors.

The fact is, we just have to handle these chemicals physically to really get used to them.

If you are a newbie, always tell them at the chemical store to label everything properly for you. If you are buying from a reasonable seller, they will attend to you nicely.

However, let me try a little with the basic and common ones.

1. Sulphunic acid is usually brown and thick in nature

2. Caustic is white in colour, looks like salt. It's usually hot and harsh when touched or held with bare hand.

3. SLS and STPP look very much alike. White but not bright white. SLS is weightless, very light in weight compare to STPP. If you pour sls in water and stir, it foams.

4. nitrosol is not really white, but milky kind of color.
5. soda ash looks more like garri, lols
6. formalin looks like water in color but smell awful. It has a choking smell and very dangerous to inhale. you can stay away from it.
7. texapon is a jelly like substance, it's white and oily. kind of greasy in nature.

uhmmmm, I bet you will end up getting confused with this my funny explanation of color. I think you should just ask question on anyone and I will try and see how I can best describe it to you.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
gtswt:

Thanks op, U be better person jare

Thanks Ma'am............blushing.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jacabi(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
@Strongbest: Thanks for your kindness! I'm very grateful. God bless you.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
jacabi:
@Strongbest:
Thanks for your kindness! I'm very grateful. God bless you.

The pleasure is all mine Sir. Amen.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:02am On Mar 22, 2016
Good morning everyone. I'm set to unveil my 3rd ebook, later today I shall post contents of the ebook here.

Get set for another great package from me. As usual, I'm ready to give you a run for your money smiley

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2016
Responding to our mails already. Please I will appreciate you post your question here if it's a general one that could be of help to others.

No PMs please, I won't be able to respond to them because I can't even access them. If you consider your inquiry personal, kindly send it to our official email address and you'll be attended to promptly.

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Let's enjoy the free day together.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
UNVEILING THE CONTENTS OF OUR NEW (3RD)EBOOK

1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)

For a very long time, I have kept these formula away from the public for some unavoidable reasons. I'm sure we all I know the high demands for these products.

The price of our new ebook is N2,000. The first 5 people to purchase get it for a bonus price of N1,500 and I will like them to give their review of the new ebook here.

The sales of this very ebook will be limited to help protect the business of some of us that are really going into commercial production.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Shininstar30(f): 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
Strongbest:

1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener

For a very long time, I have kept these formula away from the public for some unavoidable reasons. I'm sure we all I know the high demands for these products.

To be continued...............plese do not quote me yet.

thanks.

Goodevening Oga Strongbest, hw much is d ebook
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by thebreezeskills: 2:59am On Mar 23, 2016
Strongbest:
Now, let’s get down to business, how do we produce tiger nut non dairy milk?

Here are all the ingredients you need:
1. Tiger nuts…………… 3 cup
2. Water…………………...3 cups
3. Ginger…………………...2 piece (thumb size each) you can increase the quantity of ginger used depending on your choice or personal taste and love for ginger. You may also not even use it at all.
4. Flavor…………………….to taste (I will recommend milk flavor or vanilla). Just feel free to play around with different flavors of your choice
5. Sugar or honey

PROCEDURES:
1. First, rinse the tiger nuts with clean water and your ginger (if used)
2. Add the ginger to the fresh tiger nuts and blend or grind. Make sure it’s well ground just the way the corn used in making pap is grounded
3. Now, get a clean sieve or clothe to sieve it in order to get rid of the chaff. (there will be some chaff once the tiger nut has been blended, so we need to remove the chaff in order to have a smooth milky looking solution)
Note: the specified water is what you used when grinding or blending the tiger nut. It might be a bit too thick but you can always add water to taste. Just don’t add “a river” so it won’t lose its sweet and milky taste.
4. Now that you have now extracted your milk from the tiger nuts, add your sugar or honey and stir (if tastes sweet already you may not need to add sugar, honey can still be added though, since it has some health benefits)
5. Add the flavor of your choice and stir also
6. Now, put the milk in the fridge and serve chilled

Tips: if you are going to use a blender, you may want to soak the tiger nuts for some hours, like overnight to soften them. But keep in fridge to avoid it giving you something else. Would have loved to throw more light on this but for some twisted minds on social network like this, I rest my fingers. They may abuse it.
If you don’t have a blender, just take it to a commercial grinding machine; make sure you instruct them to wash the grinding machine properly before grinding. The process is very much akin to your conventional pap grinding method. In this case, you don’t have to soak it down since you are not using a weak blender.

Warning: Please, do not drink this mixture and drive. You may doze off while driving.

I recommend this drink particularly for people with diabetes and heart condition but do not add sugar to the drink.

Happy Palm Sunday and Ester in General.
Strongbest.
Strongbest u are truly good. May u grow from glory to glory. Thank u brother
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by thebreezeskills: 3:02am On Mar 23, 2016
Shininstar30:

Goodevening Oga Strongbest, hw much is d ebook
How much is this new ebook? Thank u
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by thebreezeskills: 3:07am On Mar 23, 2016
Strongbest:

1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener

To be continued...............plese do not quote me yet.

thanks.
My boss, nail glue remover and artificial nail remover are they the same or different things ? Thank u.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=thebreezeskills post=44022396].
Strongbest u are truly good. May u grow from glory to glory. Thank u brother

I sincerely appreciate your comment Sir and amen to your prayers.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
thebreezeskills:

How much is this new ebook? Thank u

The price is as above Sir.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
thebreezeskills:

My boss, nail glue remover and artificial nail remover are they the same or different things ? Thank u.

They are the same Sir. They are meant to remove the glue used in holding/attaching the artifical nails to the main nails (original nails) grin

thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Strongbest:

1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener

The price of our new ebook is N2,000. The first 5 people to purchase get it for a bonus price of N1,500 and I will like them to give their review of the new ebook here.

The sales of this very ebook will be limited to help protect the business of some of us that are really going into commercial production.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by idinmachi: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oga Strongbest Good evening. Thanks for the tiger nuts milk recipe. It is waohhhhhhh. Really nice.
May God bless your good will.
Pls Sir when will you add cold water starch to our classes.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
idinmachi:
Oga Strongbest Good evening. Thanks for the tiger nuts milk recipe. It is waohhhhhhh. Really nice.
May God bless your good will.
Pls Sir when will you add cold water starch to our classes.

smiley Amen Sir.

The cold starch formula is coming very soon but not as a lesson here Sir.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:25am On Mar 24, 2016
check your mail please, all mails replied.

once again, let's try and check through the pages of the thread especially the last two pages...........what you want might just be there.

also, using the table of contents can be of great help.

thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
The picture below is the pink oil we are talking about.... Note that you can decide to give or brand yours with a different name.

Thanks.

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
wow
Hausa ground nut grin
Been so obsessed with this when a nairalander talked about it and I discovered that if chewed with the shaft acts as a very good fibre source...blend when am tired to chew...
Oya make I go carry blender try this sweet recipe... grin
As usual Mr strongbest you just so awesome God bless

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 12:02am On Mar 25, 2016
Strongbest:
Now, let’s get down to business, how do we produce tiger nut non dairy milk?

1. Tiger nuts…………… 3 cup
2. Water…………………...3 cups
3. Ginger…………………...2 piece (thumb size each) you can increase the quantity of ginger used depending on your choice or personal taste and love for ginger. You may also not even use it at all.
4. Flavor…………………….to taste (I will recommend milk flavor or vanilla). Just feel free to play around with different flavors of your choice
5. Sugar or honey

PROCEDURES:
2. Add the ginger to the fresh tiger nuts and blend or grind. Make sure it’s well ground just the way the corn used in making pap is grounded
3. Now, get a clean sieve or clothe to sieve it in order to get rid of the chaff. (there will be some chaff once the tiger nut has been blended, so we need to remove the chaff in order to have a smooth milky looking solution)
Note: the specified water is what you used when grinding or blending the tiger nut. It might be a bit too thick but you can always add water to taste. Just don’t add “a river” so it won’t lose its sweet and milky taste.
4. Now that you have now extracted your milk from the tiger nuts, add your sugar or honey and stir (if tastes sweet already you may not need to add sugar, honey can still be added though, since it has some health benefits)

Tips: if you are going to use a blender, you may want to soak the tiger nuts for some hours, like overnight to soften them. But keep in fridge to avoid it giving you something else. Would have loved to throw more light on this but for some twisted minds on social network like this, I rest my fingers. They may abuse it.
If you don’t have a blender, just take it to a commercial grinding machine; make sure you instruct them to wash the grinding machine properly before grinding. The process is very much akin to your conventional pap grinding method. In this case, you don’t have to soak it down since you are not using a weak blender.

Warning: Please, do not drink this mixture and drive. You may doze off while driving.

I recommend this drink particularly for people with diabetes and heart condition but do not add sugar to the drink.
Thanks best for Just adding one more tip to my natural drink may the g
Strongbest.
[quote][quote author=Strongbest post=43955487]Now, let’s get down to business, how do we produce tiger nut non dairy milk?

1. Tiger nuts…………… 3 cup
2. Water…………………...3 cups
5. Sugar or honey

PROCEDURES:

If you don’t have a blender, just take it to a commercial grinding machine; make sure you instruct them to wash the grinding machine properly before grinding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=deeboy4real post=44082943][/quote]

Heyllo Sir, I'm trying to get your question. Maybe you should make it more clear.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, I'm trying to get your question. Maybe you should make it more clear.

Thanks.
Strongbest:

Thanks.
Strongbest:

Thanks.
hello sir i send u a message on ur phone consign de payment of my ebook de first 1 nd i did not see any reply
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
deeboy4real:
hello sir i send u a message on ur phone consign de payment of my ebook de first 1 nd i did not see any reply

Heyllo Sir, details of payment should always be sent to our official email address (goldzmyne@gmail.com).
Please, kindly forward your details to the above email address and your ebook will be sent to you sir.

In all, my sincere apology for any inconvenience.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 11:41am On Mar 27, 2016
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, details of payment should always be sent to our official email address (goldzmyne@gmail.com).
Please, kindly forward your details to the above email address and your ebook will be sent to you sir.

In all, my sincere apology for any inconvenience.sir i rely apology for sending my details true dat channel cause am having a little problem with my mail account inbox put i can only view true my account messager put my sincere Appreciation cause i have seem the message in my box only to go true and solve thee prob with my box and work true it... Thanks a million time GOD bless you bro.

Thanks.
[quote][/quote]
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2016
Strongbest:

In all, my sincere apology for any inconvenience.... Sir i rely apology for sending my details true dat channel cause am having a little problem with my mail account inbox put i can only view true my account messager put my sincere Appreciation cause i have seem the message in my box only to go true and solve thee prob with my box and work true it... Thanks a million time GOD bless you bro.

Thanks.
[quote][/quote]
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
@strong best daddy told me to say a prayer for you for adding one more flavour to he life. My daddy is a diabetes percent and was ob from some food and drinks put only still to some food and drinks on like moringa tea and some ice tea put to his surprises i made him the tight nut drink you teach us and was like were did you learn dis i like it and i told him about the thread were i learn everything i do and he was like please help me to ask him he have something else for the diabetes, and i say ok i will...!please and for daddy sack did you have anything for the diabetshance....? Thank's

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by nmanmachi: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
favourite:
@ strongbest. It seems i will be asking you questions on the e- books here as you dont respond to all my mail. alternatively i will call you on phone.

for a start is Corn flour and corn starch the same.i will call you on others

Hi,
Please from the e book,you did not say when to introduced the soaked soda ash.

What fragrance of perfume is best for bar soap and what quantity.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by chommyAngela: 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
helo.... D rate raw materials is going high is too anoying oooooo..nitrosol,sls,sulphonic,texapon,perfum etc haba! na only 4 dia market dollar put money...nawa oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.