Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479746 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peleson: 10:56am On Apr 15, 2016
Very good

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by rosesdpillar: 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
Am interested
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining us, on this thread for the first time, kindly use the table of content below to help you navigate through our previous lessons.

DO CHECK Page 0.................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4............... Germicide

Page 2....................... Antiseptic

Page 4-5............................. Balm

Page 6,15 and 16............ Images of products

Page 7................... Condensed Milk

Page 10-11............ Scouring Powder

Page 12-13................. Toothpaste formulas

Page 15,16................ Bar Soap

Page 29............................... Soft drink (Chapman)

Page 37-38.............. Production of Shea Butter Body Cream

Page 38.................About "Our" E-book

Page 40-42.................Laundry Bar Soap (repeated)

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Content of the old one:

1.Youghurt drink

2. Custard powder

3. Medicated soap/non medicated

4. Body cream

5. Candle

6. Liquid soap

7. Hair shampoo

8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)

9. Germicide (izal formula)

10. Bleach (stain remover)

11. Liquid air freshener

12. Paint (only white and coated type)

13. Insecticide

14. Laundry bar soap

15. Medicated soap

16. Toilet soap

17. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)

This goes for a bonus price of 2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)

NEW Ebook

1. Hair Conditioner

2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)

3. Perfume

4. After Shave

It goes for a token price of: 1,500 naira.

3RD EBOOK

1. baby oil

2. pink oil hair cream

3. hair styling gel

4. nail paint remover

5. nail glue remover

6. gel air freshener

7. anointing oil (goya formula)

8. dusting powder (medicated powder)

9. facial powder (fashion powder)

10. After shave cream (unisex)

This goes for N2,000 only.

I'm so jealous of our 3rd ebook, I call it the "3D", cheesy

How to order, simply send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Or call:

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
oga strong, abeg, I jst noticed that my d quality of foam in my liquid soap decreases day by day, as in, it doesn't foam as much as b4 again, I didnt add formalin durin my production, could this b d cos. pls is there any remedy nw?
thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
stadora:
oga strong, abeg, I jst noticed that my d quality of foam in my liquid soap decreases day by day, as in, it doesn't foam as much as b4 again, I didnt add formalin durin my production, could this b d cos. pls is there any remedy nw?
thanks

Oooops! Sorry about that.

Actually, foam tends to decrease with time due to certain factor.
In a situation whereby your surfactant is low and you have excess thickener in your product, decrease in foam is certainly inevitable.

WAY OUT: always increase the quantity of surfactant used to maintain form stability. Especially, when you are using a heavy thickener.

To your present product, the only thing I will suggest is that you try the following:

1. Dissolve some quantity of SLS in water,
2. Dissolve some STPP in water

3. Get a little Surphurnic acid and add texapon to it, stir to let everything mix properly together

3. Add the sulphurnic acid solution to your already made soap and stir properly

4. Add the dissolved STPP add stir very well.

5. Add the dissolved SLS and stir properly also.

Good luck Ma'am.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by paking(m): 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
240 holes rubber chalk mould from India with clamps available, free delivery nationwide 08058047663, 07035349902

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
Strongbest:
CARVING A NICHE FOR YOUR SELF

I just want to take this little time out to help or push us a little out of our comfort zone.

One thing I have noticed is that a lot of us want to go into production business without a proper plan on how to have an edge over other producers already in the business.

Let me be very honest with us, it's very easy to make it big in production business but with a proper knowledge and marketing strategies.

If your reason for going into production is to make profit then, you have to consider the following:

1. Quality of product: this is my hook, the reason I can't loose a customer easily. Quality is what keeps your customers coming over and over again. Don't ever invest your dime in a production business if you are not sure of the quality of your product.

Remember, you are not the one to judge the quality of your products, the end users are the ones to make that judgment.

2. Who are your customers?
Now, this second question is the big deal. How do you go into a business without knowing who your customers are?
You have to create a customer base for your product, know who and where your supplies should go. As in, do you hope to be supplying in bulks to others who will now retail in return or direct supply to your end users?

For example, if your targeted customers are the Banks, Churches, Schools, Restaurants, Guests houses/ Hotels etc, these are direct users. You have a written plan on how to make them your customers.

If you intend supplying to super markets, Malls, Shops etc, you should also know how to go about it as you will be supplying in bulks to them.

3. Packaging: good packaging is an advert on its own. Trust me, a lot of people buy things for the first time not just for the quality but the good look, I mean good packaging. Mehn!! You've got to really get this aspect very right to differentiate your self from others.

.......................................................So sorry, have got to run right now. Will be back to continue later.

Thanks.

K, let's continue from where we stopped.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
4. Branding: I have heard a lot of us complain about the market being saturated with lots of people, I mean the liquid soap.

Trust me, it's all about branding. I always tell people if I have 10 people next door doing the same thing I'm doing, people will still be queuing for my product.

Creativity is business, if you can't think outside the box, business will be so slow and boring.

Just a little touch and colour can make whole lot of difference.

Take for instance, the common hair shampoo we have here in Nigeria is the liquid type. But is that all there is to hair shampoo?

First, you must understand what a product stands for, it uses and the rest. Then you will know that it can come in different shape, form and colour.
Someone should please think!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
You all know I'm a very lazy writer with lots of lazy grammars, lolss.

I would rather you have me do a thing than write about it.

That's why I will not play with anything I struggle to put down in writing because I know the energy it takes me to do so.

I will try and be making some suggestion and as well be dropping some tips, I believe anyone who's smart enough will be able to grab one or two things from every jargon I put here.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
Strongbest:
You all know I'm a very lazy writer with lots of lazy grammars, lolss.

I would rather you have me do a thing than write about it.

That's why I will not play with anything I struggle to put down in writing because I know the energy it takes me to do so.

I will try and be making some suggestion and as well be dropping some tips, I believe anyone who's smart enough will be able to grab one or two things from every jargon I put here.

Thanks.
jargons you call it but deeboy is following.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
deeboy4real:
jargons you call it but deeboy is following.

Smile.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:36am On Apr 19, 2016
HOW TO STAY ON TOP OF YOUR GAME AS A PRODUCER

Knowing how to play your card well in production business matters a lot.

Trust me, if you know how to go about things no one will ever reject your product.

For instance, you go to a place to introduce your product only to be told they already have someone supplying them the same product, what do you do? Do you just back out and go home feeling rejected and depressed?

I tell you, this is one thing a lot of new producers can't stand. You feel like just giving it all up already, hahaha. Common!

Look at me here, no one does that to me except the product is never needed from anybody.

So, what do you do in that case?

Here's my formula and it never fails:
Let's say the product in question is toilet wash, o really, you already have someone supplying you? K, can I see a sample of the product please.

The product is most definitely going to be the regular toilet wash, I know that in my head already.

Well, I will tell you my product is totally different what they already have, mine is antibacterial (disinfectant) toilet wash. That's like two in one and goes for the same price you are buying the regular one that has just one function.

Hand you a sample then the rest is history......

Idea, it's just all about idea.

Bed calling.

Meanwhile, have treated some of our mails.....please forgive me if I haven't responded to yours, later today I shall do that.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by honestpoju: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Strongbest:
ABOUT NAFDAC

I promised to talk about getting NAFDAC no for your products. Here are the simple steps involved in getting your product registered:

The first thing to do is registering your business name with
CAC ( Corprate Affairs Commission). This should be between 7,000 - 8,000 naira or less. It must'nt be more than that ( based on my last finding). They have offices in different States.

Now, the next thing is, You'll be required to visit the FIIRO (Federal
Institute of Industrial Research) along side with the sample of the product you intend registering.
Your sample must carry the name you have chosen for the product and the registered Company name.

FIIRO main office should be in Oshodi. You may google FIIRO to get more information about them.

While at the FIIRO for the presentation of your product, you will be required to get a form which should cost like 4,000 or less but not more than that.
At this point, you'll be giving a certificate once your product has been verified and confirmed certified by the FIIRO. With your FIIRO certificate, NAFDAC approval will be very simple. You can even begin operation with the FIIRO certificate just that, you know, Nigerians will always want to see your NAFDAC Reg. No., in order to confirm the genuity of your products. So, I would advise you still take the next few and simple steps to get your NAFDAC No.

Don't forget the FIIRO is the one to check the quality/ standard of your product to see if your product is up to expectation or meets up with the required standard. Anything cosmetic, food and drink are usually scrutinised by them. So ensure you know what you are doing before taking your sample to them.

Thanks.
Hello, what about those people that have been trading without any of these, because I have seen some insecticides, germicides, etc. No nafdac no. But patronage has been good?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 4:53am On Apr 20, 2016
Strongbest:

Oooops! Sorry about that.

Actually, foam tends to decrease with time due to certain factor.
In a situation whereby your surfactant is low and you have excess thickener in your product, decrease in foam is certainly inevitable.

WAY OUT: always increase the quantity of surfactant used to maintain form stability. Especially, when you are using a heavy thickener.

To your present product, the only thing I will suggest is that you try the following:

1. Dissolve some quantity of SLS in water,
2. Dissolve some STPP in water

3. Get a little Surphurnic acid and add texapon to it, stir to let everything mix properly together

3. Add the sulphurnic acid solution to your already made soap and stir properly

4. Add the dissolved STPP add stir very well.

5. Add the dissolved SLS and stir properly also.

Good luck Ma'am.

Thanks.
Hmmmmm...this s like makin a new soap altogether. I ll rather manage and finish this set b4 makin a new set.
So from wot I undstnd, I should increase the quantity of my sulphuric acid in my next production?
Pls is there any other corection I should take?
Thanks 4 ur response and God bless
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:11am On Apr 20, 2016
honestpoju:

Hello, what about those people that have been trading without any of these, because I have seen some insecticides, germicides, etc. No nafdac no. But patronage has been good?

Yes Sir, you are very right about that. I have explained everything about that here before. The post was just in response to those who asked to know about NAFDAC Reg.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:13am On Apr 20, 2016
stadora:

Hmmmmm...this s like makin a new soap altogether. I ll rather manage and finish this set b4 makin a new set.
So from wot I undstnd, I should increase the quantity of my sulphuric acid in my next production?
Pls is there any other corection I should take?
Thanks 4 ur response and God bless

Hmmmm, alright Ma.

Nothing that I can think of right now.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:31am On Apr 20, 2016
I have noticed how a lot of us are accumulating my ebooks, most of us already have my 3 ebooks and still asking for more.

Like seriously, I enjoy your patronage... Ah, I can't lie o, each time I get that alert I smile because my labor is not in vain, at least it takes care of my data.

But you all know something? My labor will be a total waste if you have all my ebooks and still can't boast of at least a product of your own in the market, it's a very big shame for me.

Please, unless you are accumulating the knowledge for personal use like to be producing for your personal or family use, don't waste your money buying my ebooks, I beg you.

As for those shameless bloggers and other pirates buying my ebooks, hehehe, just continue.........I have a code you'll never in your entire life decode. "What you don't know, you don't know."

Please, for my good people in the house, it's not my ebooks that make you money but the use of the ebooks.

It's better you learn from the free training here than wasting your precious money buying my ebooks and not make good use of them.

My ebooks are meant for people who truly want to go into production business, you have to check through the contents of each ebook and see if you really have interest in the products, not just buying because you feel like having all my ebooks.

On this note, I'm taking a break from writing an ebook, so stop asking for new ones. Go make use of those ones first and let me see the result.

If you combine all the ebooks together, you will discover we already have close to 30 items (products) treated, that's pretty good for anyone.

I appreciate you all.....

Strongbest.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by honestpoju: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2016
Strongbest:

Yes Sir, you are very right about that. I have explained everything about that here before. The post was just in response to those who asked to know about NAFDAC Reg.

Thanks.
okay
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Rhemaekuri(f): 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Oga Mentor, i'v discoverd something of late that my liquid soap bcomes watery after some days of production. pls wat could be the cause sir?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2016
Rhemaekuri:
Oga Mentor, i'v discoverd something of late that my liquid soap bcomes watery after some days of production. pls wat could be the cause sir?

Heyllo Ma'am, I think I have addressed such issue before somewhere here on this thread.

However, let me quickly talk about it again.
The first reason is, inaccurate usage of chemicals. For instance, excess use of thickener and less of other chemicals. Everything has to be balanced.

Second reason and most common is addition of excess water at the end of the entire production.
Some of us feel the soap is too thick and try to add water at the end of the entire production, now this is not bad but excess of it can affect the overall thickness in the end.

I once told us something about STPP, if you observe very well, your liquid soap tends to thicken up the moment you add the dissolved STPP but that thickness is called a "false thickness". It's more like an illusion......

Lastly, there's what we call stability in soap production. It's usually achieved with the help or use of stabilizers, I have explained that to some of us before.

Hopefully, if I have the grace I might throw more light on that later.

Generally, I think we need to do another exercise on soap production this time, in an advance level to address some of our challenges once and for all.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Fem60(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2016
Many people here are still looking for how to make money and
withdraw it directly to their bank account.

This is the reason why you need this 20days on how to make
over $500 monthly on your . this training is completely
free and you can invite your friends who have been looking
for the best way to make money online.

The guy really tried. i saw it and i try to share it with you.
Get it here;

==-- https://www.nairaland.com/3057630/20days-free-training-how-turn

Please dont get it and keep it, share it with your friends and family.
is a proofing system that can move you from $0 to over $500 monthly
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Rebuke: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2016
Fem60:
Many people here are still looking for how to make money and
withdraw it directly to their bank account.

This is the reason why you need this 20days on how to make
over $500 monthly on your . this training is completely
free and you can invite your friends who have been looking
for the best way to make money online.

The guy really tried. i saw it and i try to share it with you.
Get it here;

==-- https://www.nairaland.com/3057630/20days-free-training-how-turn

Please dont get it and keep it, share it with your friends and family.
is a proofing system that can move you from $0 to over $500 monthly

N why can't u jxt keep ur sh!!!t in ur own thread, must u bring it here. Scammer like u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by favourite(f): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
@ Strongbest

Any update on the soft drinks production.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by TCF1980(m): 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
@Strongbest.
My first 2 - 3 litres liquid soap was great. However, I tried another two days back and it was watery. Reason: Water used in dissolving the respective chemicals was not part of the estimated 2 litres stated. Meaning, after the entire process of dissolving chemicals and pouring together, I poured in extra 2 litres of water! Nice experience I must confess.

I look forwardto buying one of the ebooks and perhaps go into laundry and toilet soap experimental production, for personal use first.

Thanks coach.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
favourite:
@ Strongbest
Any update on the soft drinks production.

Uhmmmm, Ma'am thought we are done with that already.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
TCF1980:
@Strongbest.
My first 2 - 3 litres liquid soap was great. However, I tried another two days back and it was watery. Reason: Water used in dissolving the respective chemicals was not part of the estimated 2 litres stated. Meaning, after the entire process of dissolving chemicals and pouring together, I poured in extra 2 litres of water! Nice experience I must confess.

I look forwardto buying one of the ebooks and perhaps go into laundry and toilet soap experimental production, for personal use first.

Thanks coach.

Nice attempt Sir, I believe your next production will be great. And I hope history will not repeat itself.....No more River Niger, lols.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Debbiemma(f): 12:42am On Apr 22, 2016
N where was i when all these teachings were going on.chai i don miss
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by godello: 12:46am On Apr 22, 2016
Debbiemma:
lol just read from first page u will catch up.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2016
Debbiemma:

Thank God you are finally here ma'am. Just like the poster above said, you'll catch up. Just use the table of content to help you navigate through the lesson easily. You are welcome into the big family ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
FEW THINGS YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT BLEACH

Bleach also known as stain remover has a lot of uses but from my interactions with people, not many seem to know the other uses for this wonderful product.

It occurred to me that a large number of people use the product only for washing of white clothes most importantly, as a stain remover just like the name implies.

However, I wish to list the other uses for bleach that some of us here might not have been aware of, and other things.

1. Disinfactant: bleach can be used as a disinfectant. You will wonder why this product is usually required in the hospital right? In case you used to think nurses use it to wash their aprons, it's far from that. It's used in the hospitals as disinfectant..........it can also be used anywhere for this same purpose.

2. Cleaning of glasses: bleach brightens glasses. If you want any glass cleaned and sparkling, try bleach

3.Cleaning of toilet bowls (seats): bleach helps in a better cleaning of your toilet bowls, in fact, it does not only clean it also disinfect the toilets.

4. Sanitizing agent: bleach is a cheap way to sanitize just anything. Next time you want to sanitize house items, get a bleach. It's very active in killing germs.

5. Removing of stains from surfaces: yea, I know we already know bleach is a stain remover but do you also know that it's not just meant for removing stains from clothes? It's very effective in removing stains from surfaces of other items as well.

6. Cleaning of kitchen items: you can use this product to clean the surfaces of the kitchen sinks, cutting boards and any other kitchen items. Just mix a few with water and pour into a spraying bottle for easy use and spray.

Did you also know that bleach is very cheap and very easy to produce at home?

With less than a thousand naira, you can produce over 300 liters of bleach, yes, you heard me. Yea, that's some easy way of making cool cash.

Lastly, did you know that bleach naturally looses it's quality by days? Well, to cut the story short, bleach has a life shelv of 6-12 months maximum. However, from the first day of production a certain percentage of its activity is lost each month.

To prevent a higher percentage loss, always keep product away from sun or heat.

Strongbest.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Strongbest:
More...

Sorry, was trying to see if I could bring the images on page six over but it didn't work out.

To some of us that asked for packaging samples, kindly check page six (6) of this thread to see if you think you want to go for something similar.

There are better packaging than this, yours doesn't have to be exactly like mine, just be creative and you have something even better.

I will explain what and what makes a good packing probably in my next post.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.