Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (481108 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
Heyllo great people. Let me start by apologising to the whole house for being away for days without announcing it here wink.

Seriously, sometimes somethings just come up and beyond control. Had to attend to some very important project.

Being replying to our emails though, especially ones that require short responds.

And if you have not seen my reply, just be patient, it probably requires an essay but I will definitely do justice to that between now and tomorrow, God's grace.

I appreciate you all.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
deeboy4real:
@strong best daddy told me to say a prayer for you for adding one more flavour to he life. My daddy is a diabetes percent and was ob from some food and drinks put only still to some food and drinks on like moringa tea and some ice tea put to his surprises i made him the tight nut drink you teach us and was like were did you learn dis i like it and i told him about the thread were i learn everything i do and he was like please help me to ask him he have something else for the diabetes, and i say ok i will...!please and for daddy sack did you have anything for the diabetshance....? Thank's

smiley, I'm saying a big amen Sir! Yes, I can give you some more but you'll have to mail me for it and will send some nice and interesting ones to you.

But please, do not share or sale anything I send to you................lest I forget, hope he does not take wheat bread and package wheat? if he does, please let him stop. If he must take wheat, let him take the unprocessed one. I will explain better, later.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
nmanmachi:

Hi,
Please from the e book,you did not say when to introduced the soaked soda ash.

What fragrance of perfume is best for bar soap and what quantity.

Thanks.

Heyllo Ma, guess you were the one that called yesterday. Ebook edited and resent to your inbox, kindly check that out.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
chommyAngela:
helo.... D rate raw materials is going high is too anoying oooooo..nitrosol,sls,sulphonic,texapon,perfum etc haba! na only 4 dia market dollar put money...nawa oo

Lols. All is well Ma. Where do you buy your chemicals? You also have to increase the price of your products ma but slightly o, that's the new deal.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2016
Strongbest:

smiley, I'm saying a big amen Sir! Yes, I can give you some more but you'll have to mail me for it and will send some nice and interesting ones to you.

But please, do not share or sale anything I send to you................lest I forget, hope he does not take wheat bread and package wheat? if he does, please let him stop. If he must take wheat, let him take the unprocessed one. I will explain better, later. Yes he does and i'll tel me to stop and go for the unrefined one,one again i say thank for the respond i'll send in my mail soon on this, stay bless bro cause you're a blessing to we all, is your boy dee.

Thanks.
Strongbest:

But please, do not share or sale anything I send to you................lest I forget, hope he does not take wheat bread and package wheat? if he does, please let him stop. If he must take wheat, let him take the unprocessed one. I will explain better, later.

Thanks.
Strongbest:

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 8:51am On Mar 31, 2016
Yes he does and i'll tel me to stop and go for the unrefined one,one again i say thank for the respond i'll send in my mail soon on this, stay bless bro cause you're a blessing to we all, is your boy dee.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by chommyAngela: 11:34am On Mar 31, 2016
Strongbest:

Lols. All is well Ma. Where do you buy your chemicals? You also have to increase the price of your products ma but slightly o, that's the new deal.

Thanks.
onitsha and aba oooo
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
chommyAngela:
onitsha and aba oooo

All is well Ma. Though there's an increase but not that much here. I think Nigerians should stop taking advantage of every situation to exploit each other.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Strongbest:
COST OF MATERIALS

-Sulphurnic acid----------1/2 litre (N450)

-Caustic soda-----------------1/2 kg (N90)

-Soda ash----------------------1/2 kg (N90)

-Nitrosol-----------------------1/8 kg (N250)

-Coloor---------------------1Sachet(N50)

-STTP----------------------1/4 kg (N50)

-SLS--------------------------1/8 kg (N190)

Perfume-------------------(N100) depends on the type you are going for.

The above cost is given based on the least quantity of materials you can buy or that some sellers might agree to sell to you.
Also note that, you only need little out of the materials to do your assignment. You can keep your remaining chemicals for future use.

Thanks.

Hello. How you doing?
Thanks for your service to humanity sir

Please I need you to give me the measurements of chemicals I will buy to make 20litres of liquid soap and their price. Cos I need to raise money for something ASAP

Awaiting your response sir
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Strongbest:
UNVEILING THE CONTENTS OF OUR NEW (3RD)EBOOK

1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)

For a very long time, I have kept these formula away from the public for some unavoidable reasons. I'm sure we all I know the high demands for these products.

The price of our new ebook is N2,000. The first 5 people to purchase get it for a bonus price of N1,500 and I will like them to give their review of the new ebook here.

The sales of this very ebook will be limited to help protect the business of some of us that are really going into commercial production.

Thanks.

ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE!

Since we we all seem to have a thing for bonuses on everything, I have decided to add the following products to our new ebook:

1. Medicated powder (dusting powder)
2. facial (fashion) powder and
3.after shave cream (unisex)

For those who made a purchase before now should kindly request for the edited copy.

Also, the ebook remains N2,000 naira. Please if the price is too much for you, kindly save your self the stress of requesting for the ebook.

"The quality of a good ebook is the value you carry away from it".

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bukiminaj:

Hello. How you doing?
Thanks for your service to humanity sir

Please I need you to give me the measurements of chemicals I will buy to make 20litres of liquid soap and their price. Cos I need to raise money for something ASAP

Awaiting your response sir

Heyllo Ma'am, I'm doing great. All thanks to God.

The quantity of items you quoted above is what you may need ma, except for your sulphurnic acid, you may have to get 1 litre. For measurement, kindly follow the instructions given in page one for production of 20 liters.

Though a litre of sulphurnic acid should give you over 25 liters if well or properly used. The other items can't be exhausted/all used up for the production as in, you will still have some left over.

Just follow the instructions and measurement given in page one Ma'am.

As for prices, just a little increase from the above quoted prices, like differences of N20 to N50, you could still use the price list as a guide.

If you feel you still need additional help, let me know.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by chommyAngela: 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
Strongbest:

All is well Ma. Though there's an increase but not that much here. I think Nigerians should stop taking advantage of every situation to exploit each other.

Thanks.
sir pls were do u buy ur material frm? And can i hv dia contact?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
Strongbest:

Heyllo Ma'am, I'm doing great. All thanks to God.

The quantity of items you quoted above is what you may need ma, except for your sulphurnic acid, you may have to get 1 litre. For measurement, kindly follow the instructions given in page one for production of 20 liters.

Though a litre of sulphurnic acid should give you over 25 liters if well or properly used. The other items can't be exhausted/all used up for the production as in, you will still have some left over.

Just follow the instructions and measurement given in page one Ma'am.

As for prices, just a little increase from the above quoted prices, like differences of N20 to N50, you could still use the price list as a guide.

If you feel you still need additional help, let me know.

Thanks.

Thanks boss, your response was quick and helpful.

Will let you know how it goes

Thanks

How much is the formalin and texaphor.how many quantities should I get
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
chommyAngela:
sir pls were do u buy ur material frm? And can i hv dia contact?

Ojota chemical market in large scale, other places for small and urgent buys.

Ma'am, for some reasons I have decided never to recommend or give anyone contact of any chemical seller. If you followed our first thread that was lost due to nairaland attack you will know the reason.

The only thing I can tell you is that Ojota chemical market is large and you can get a good deal there.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bukiminaj:

Thanks boss, your response was quick and helpful.

Will let you know how it goes

Thanks

How much is the formalin and texaphor.how many quantities should I get

My pleasure Ma'am.............1/2 liter of formalin should be around N100 and you need just 5 to 10 spoons for the 20 liters but I don't really recommend it because I don't use it in my product. If your product is not going to stay beyond 6 or 7 month, kindly ignore its use.

1/4kg of texapon is about N150 now, use 4 to 6 spoonfuls.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by MomaDee(f): 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Longest time Strongbest
3rd eBook? Do you mind stating the contents of the 3 so I know which one I have and the ones to purchase.
Meanwhile you ain't answering your calls on the 2 numbers in my purchased eBook. Got loads of questions and can't possibly type the epistles here because of the children running everywhere.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
MomaDee:
Longest time Strongbest
3rd eBook? Do you mind stating the contents of the 3 so I know which one I have and the ones to purchase.
Meanwhile you ain't answering your calls on the 2 numbers in my purchased eBook. Got loads of questions and can't possibly type the epistles here because of the children running everywhere.

Good evening Ma'am and welcome back. Sorry for not picking your calls, I could be indisposed to answering my calls at that particular time.

Yes, you really must have been away for a while Ma, lol. I'm going to list the ebooks and content below this post.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining us, on this thread for the first time, kindly use the table of content below to help you navigate through our previous lessons.

DO CHECK Page 0.................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4............... Germicide

Page 2....................... Antiseptic

Page 4-5............................. Balm

Page 6,15 and 16............ Images of products

Page 7................... Condensed Milk

Page 10-11............ Scouring Powder

Page 12-13................. Toothpaste formulas

Page 15,16................ Bar Soap

Page 29............................... Soft drink (Chapman)

Page 37-38.............. Production of Shea Butter Body Cream

Page 38.................About "Our" E-book

Page 40-42.................Laundry Bar Soap (repeated)

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Content of the old one:

1.Youghurt drink

2. Custard powder

3. Medicated soap/non medicated

4. Body cream

5. Candle

6. Liquid soap

7. Hair shampoo

8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)

9. Germicide (izal formula)

10. Bleach (stain remover)

11. Liquid air freshener

12. Paint (only white and coated type)

13. Insecticide

14. Laundry bar soap

15. Medicated soap

16. Toilet soap

17. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)

This goes for a bonus price of 2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)

NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner

2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)

3. Perfume

4. After Shave

It goes for a token price of: 1,500 naira.

3RD EBOOK
1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated powder)
9. facial powder (fashion powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex)

This goes for N2,000 only.

I'm so jealous of our 3rd ebook, I call it the "3D", cheesy.....trust me it's worth a million to me.

How to order, simply send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call:

Thanks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by chommyAngela: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
Strongbest:

Ojota chemical market in large scale, other places for small and urgent buys.

Ma'am, for some reasons I have decided never to recommend or give anyone contact of any chemical seller. If you followed our first thread that was lost due to nairaland attack you will know the reason.

The only thing I can tell you is that Ojota chemical market is large and you can get a good deal there.

Thanks.
kk.thx sir...
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by chommyAngela: 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
pls i need ur number oga strong.thx
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
chommyAngela:
pls i need ur number oga strong.thx

Heyllo Ma, you can reach me here: 09092125124

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by chommyAngela: 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
Strongbest:

Heyllo Ma, you can reach me here: 09092125124

Thanks.
thx ooo
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by honestpoju: 11:08am On Apr 02, 2016
@stronbest, Good morning, I was at ojota chemical market last week, and below are the prices I was given
Sodiumbicarbonate per kg 500naira
Calcium carbonate per kg 250naira
Soda ash per kg 200 naira.

Pls, are those right. because I actually bought them. Was I cheated ? Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
honestpoju:
@stronbest, Good morning, I was at ojota chemical market last week, and below are the prices I was given
Sodiumbicarbonate per kg 500naira
Calcium carbonate per kg 250naira
Soda ash per kg 200 naira.

Pls, are those right. because I actually bought them. Was I cheated ? Thanks

Heyllo Sir, yes. Not much difference..................The increase in price is due to this exchange rate thing. It's well.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by honestpoju: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
Strongbest:

Thanks

Heyllo Sir, yes. Not much difference..................The increase in price is due to this exchange rate thing. It's well.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:14am On Apr 05, 2016
Good morning everyone. please let's us endeavor to go through the list of items in our ebooks before placing a demand.

The after shave in the the 3rd ebook is the cream type not liquid and it's for both men and women.

Our second ebook already contains the liquid type so there's no way it'll be added to the 3rd one again.

Meanwhile, all emails treated and ebooks sent. Feel free to ask any question.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
check this out

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
I don't know what happened, tried to upload something but the network is not just cooperating.

Well, to some of us that participated in the anointing oil project back then, the 3rd ebook shall be given to us for N1,500, simply indicate it when requesting for the ebook.

I really understand the jealousy grin and complaint. Hope I have done well by beating down the price for us now. I remember some of us paid 1k -1,500k to participate in the project back then.

No partiality, I'm all for all.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by nmanmachi: 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hi
Pls i want to know if GEL AIR FRESHNER AND OIL BASED AIR FRESHNER is the same.Thanks
thebreezeskills:
Strongbest u are truly good. May u grow from glory to glory. Thank u brother
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 2:08am On Apr 08, 2016
TCF1980:
@Strongbest.

Sir, sorry to take you back to 2014. I tried practicing this exercise today only to find out that you didn't give any info on how STTP and Texapon are to be dissolved. Hmmm, I then poured the Texapon into the Sulphonic acid solution... It made it so thick and wasn't homogeneous as expected.

Please do let me know quantity of water to dissolve STTP and Texapon for this 2 litres exercise.

Thank you Coach.

pls @ wot page can I find this liquid soap exercise, I ve alredy goten materials, soaked my caustic soda and soda ash, waitin for 3 days 2 elapse b4 I resume production.
meanwhile, my 1st atempt didn't come out thick and foamy, so I don't want 2 make a mistake this time around,
pls oga strongbest, wot do u sugest I do this time to have a foamy n thick liquid soap?
pls response is urgently needed as I ll resume production 2day.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.