Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,076 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (481006 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 2:13am On Apr 08, 2016
SHALLREIGN:
My own question is ; please where can I get some of this material in Abuja like

Liquid soap,

detergent,

paint,

toothpaste

juice etc

Thanks!
go 2 POWA building in Maraba, after nyanya, ask within d building, u ll b directed

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 2:54am On Apr 08, 2016
Strongbest:
check this out
oga strong, Wots this doc abt, tried downloading it but its not opening
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:13am On Apr 08, 2016
stadora:

pls @ wot page can I find this liquid soap exercise, I ve alredy goten materials, soaked my caustic soda and soda ash, waitin for 3 days 2 elapse b4 I resume production.
meanwhile, my 1st atempt didn't come out thick and foamy, so I don't want 2 make a mistake this time around,
pls oga strongbest, wot do u sugest I do this time to have a foamy n thick liquid soap?
pls response is urgently needed as I ll resume production 2day.
thanks

Heyllo ma'am, check between page 1-3.

soaked for 3 days? Well, soaking is to allow your caustic to ferment but with the quantity of caustic soda given here you can actually produce
same day or instantly, following the instructions.

kindly increase your foaming agents (sls), for thickness, increase your thickener (nitrosol).

The things we newbies do though, lols. Please do not be afraid, it's not as hard as you think, just follow the instructions and it will come out great.

Make sure you read tips on how to dissolve your nitrosol to avoid lumps. Start with the exercise, it will boost your confidence ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2016
nmanmachi:
Hi
Pls i want to know if GEL AIR FRESHNER AND OIL BASED AIR FRESHNER is the same.Thanks

Sir, Oil based air freshener? or do you mean liquid air freshener? Well, the gel air freshener is more like solid.

THANKS
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:20am On Apr 08, 2016
stadora:

oga strong, Wots this doc abt, tried downloading it but its not opening

Oooops! Sorry Ma'am. It's nothing serious really. Was trying to upload the look of our 3rd ebook but it didn't cooperate.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2016
Apologies to those I could not treat their mails yesterday........will surely do that before the day runs out.

HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
Make sure you read tips on how to dissolve your nitrosol to avoid lumps. Start with the exercise, it will boost your confidence ma.

Thanks.

[/quote]
pls kindly tel me how to disolve d nitrosol to avoid lumps, Though my 1st atempt neva had lumps just that it wasn't thick.
can I use d perfume I bought for making shea butter cream to make d liquid soap. I ve 4gtn the name of d perfume. But do u think it wil wok with d liquid soap?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:35am On Apr 09, 2016
stadora:

Thanks.

pls kindly tel me how to disolve d nitrosol to avoid lumps, Though my 1st atempt neva had lumps just that it wasn't thick.
can I use d perfume I bought for making shea butter cream to make d liquid soap. I ve 4gtn the name of d perfume. But do u think it wil wok with d liquid soap?

Heyllo Ma'am, sorry my response is coming a little late.

To avoid lumps while dissolving your nitrosol, always add nitrosol to water and not the other way round.

Just get an empty bowl, measure the water into it, then continue to gradually add the nitrosol and stir along side.

Yes, the perfume should be ok for your liquid soap Ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
I made one of us a moderator in our old watsap group, please if you are the one kindly send me a mail asap or send me a message on watsap. I need to talk to you.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Have gotten the chemicals. Bought everything at #1450. But I can't identify some chemicals like texapor, formalin. I will upload some of the chemicals, please i need you to tell me
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
What is this, @ strongbest

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
That's the sample on the floor

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 4Gsmokei(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
@Bukiminaj, the first image is TEXAPON, the second is SLS
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
4Gsmokei:
@Bukiminaj, the first image is TEXAPON, the second is SLS

How do I differentiate caustic soda from soda ash?

How many litres of water will i use to dilute the nitrosol
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
Bukiminaj:
That's the sample on the floor

Ma'am, Sir 4Gsmokei is right about the first one, it's texapon but the second one is assess rice.

It's also a foaming agent though.

Please, make sure you tell them to label everything at the chemical store before they pack them for you, next time.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by alakara(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
Strongbest:
I made one of us a moderator in our old watsap group, please if you are the one kindly send me a mail asap or send me a message on watsap. I need to talk to you.

Thanks.
am d one.
I didn't get ur nos.
pls my number is at my signature .
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
Strongbest:

Heyllo Ma'am, sorry my response is coming a little late.

To avoid lumps while dissolving your nitrosol, always add nitrosol to water and not the other way round.

Just get an empty bowl, measure the water into it, then continue to gradually add the nitrosol and stir along side.

Yes, the perfume should be ok for your liquid soap Ma.

Thanks.
I made my liquid soap, it came out nice but too foamy, what could have been d cause, I Suspect my sls didn't dissolve wel. Could dat have been d case?
Meanwhile thanks a lot oga strongbest 4 ds knowledge. No more buyin of soap in d market. My next project wil b bar soap.
God bless u
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:31am On Apr 11, 2016
alakara:
am d one. I didn't get ur nos. pls my number is at my signature .

O thanks Sir, I shall get to you later today.
Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:35am On Apr 11, 2016
stadora:

I made my liquid soap, it came out nice but too foamy, what could have been d cause, I Suspect my sls didn't dissolve wel. Could dat have been d case?
Meanwhile thanks a lot oga strongbest 4 ds knowledge. No more buyin of soap in d market. My next project wil b bar soap.
God bless u

Awww! That's great. As for the too foamy thing, O I thought everyone wants it that way, lol.

Well Ma, it usually looks like that especially at first attempt. The SLS not dissolved well couldn't really be the cause except if you over used it.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:47am On Apr 11, 2016
To those that I promised to get back to since on friday and I haven't, please accept my sincere apology. My internet connection has been acting really silly. Have to switch to my mobile phone for connection at the moment.

As soon as the issue is resolved I will do as promised.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2016
Strongbest:

Awww! That's great. As for the too foamy thing, O I thought everyone wants it that way, lol.

Well Ma, it usually looks like that especially at first attempt. The SLS not dissolved well couldn't really be the cause except if you over used it.

Thanks.

Mine was too foamy also. I want to sell it. What can I do to resolve it

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
Bukiminaj:

Mine was too foamy also. I want to sell it. What can I do to resolve it

The foam will naturally go off on its own leaving a clear solution behind.

When did you produce it?

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 5:14am On Apr 12, 2016
Strongbest:

When did you produce it?

Thanks.
Yes, mine later settled by d next day. d perfume I used made it special n people were like ""hmmmmmm, this is nice"".
thanks once more oga
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2016
Strongbest:

When did you produce it?

Thanks.

On Sunday

I scooped the foam out
Twas really good and foamy

During production I was confused and scared cos I couldn't identify the chemicals

I had more than 25 litres tho

Thank you so much Mr Strongbest and co

I have already package the soap in a 5 litres can. How much do you think I can sell it

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2016
stadora:

Yes, mine later settled by d next day. d perfume I used made it special n people were like ""hmmmmmm, this is nice"".
thanks once more oga

What brand of perfume did you use ma
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
stadora:

thanks once more oga

Nice Ma'am, I'm glad you later got it right. All thanks to God. Bravo Ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
Bukiminaj:

On Sunday

I scooped the foam out
Twas really good and foamy

During production I was confused and scared cos I couldn't identify the chemicals

I had more than 25 litres tho

Thank you so much Mr Strongbest and co

I have already package the soap in a 5 litres can. How much do you think I can sell it

Great Ma'am, really nice attempt. All thanks to God Ma.

I'm actually laughing here grin grin. cheesy . You really shouldnt have stressed your self scooping off the foam, you know the foam should settle or go off on its own. It will convert it self to something useful in the soap. Well, I understand your fear Ma. cheesy

Since you are just starting, I will advise you to sell each 5liters for 1k or even N900. It also depends on your location.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2016
Ok, think I know what to do. To all our newbies, whenever you want to produce anything feel free to post the product you are going to produce here and I will tell you the possible reaction to expect so you wont be scared or confused when you see it. Hope that will be fine.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2016
Strongbest:
Ok, think I know what to do. To all our newbies, whenever you want to produce anything feel free to post the product you are going to produce here and I will tell you the possible reaction to expect so you wont be scared or confused when you see it. Hope that will be fine.

Thanks.
k sir
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:43am On Apr 15, 2016
stadora:
k sir
Yes Ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:47am On Apr 15, 2016
To those that paid for my ebooks today, o it's now yesterday (it's a new day already), I have just sent them to your inbox and I have also sent you a bonus (not a bribe o) for your patience.

I sincerely appreciate your patronage and I pray you make good use of the ebooks. God bless you all.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:15am On Apr 15, 2016
CARVING A NICHE FOR YOUR SELF

I just want to take this little time out to help or push us a little out of our comfort zone.

One thing I have noticed is that a lot of us want to go into production business without a proper plan on how to have an edge over other producers already in the business.

Let me be very honest with us, it's very easy to make it big in production business but with a proper knowledge and marketing strategies.

If your reason for going into production is to make profit then, you have to consider the following:

1. Quality of product: this is my hook, the reason I can't loose a customer easily. Quality is what keeps your customers coming over and over again. Don't ever invest your dime in a production business if you are not sure of the quality of your product.

Remember, you are not the one to judge the quality of your products, the end users are the ones to make that judgment.

2. Who are your customers?
Now, this second question is the big deal. How do you go into a business without knowing who your customers are?
You have to create a customer base for your product, know who and where your supplies should go. As in, do you hope to be supplying in bulks to others who will now retail in return or direct supply to your end users?

For example, if your targeted customers are the Banks, Churches, Schools, Restaurants, Guests houses/ Hotels etc, these are direct users. You have a written plan on how to make them your customers.

If you intend supplying to super markets, Malls, Shops etc, you should also know how to go about it as you will be supplying in bulks to them.

3. Packaging: good packaging is an advert on its own. Trust me, a lot of people buy things for the first time not just for the quality but the good look, I mean good packaging. Mehn!! You've got to really get this aspect very right to differentiate your self from others.

.......................................................So sorry, have got to run right now. Will be back to continue later.

Thanks.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.