Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,649 members, 7,816,662 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (480584 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 8:10pm On May 10, 2016
@strongbest, thanks for d priceless info u are blessing us with. Pls sir is it dat i will burn d plantain peel and make use of d ashes as my black soap. I am really interested in dis lesson/class. Earnestly waiting for d lessons to continue. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:11pm On May 10, 2016
Juliana7:
@strongbest, thanks for d priceless info u are blessing us with. Pls sir is it dat i will burn d plantain peel and make use of d ashes as my black soap. I am really interested in dis lesson/class. Earnestly waiting for d lessons to continue. Thanks

Heyllo Ma'am, like I said earlier that we are not going into production of black soap from the scratch, will like us to focus on the lesson in view to avoid digression.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2016
K, and today I tried uploading pictures but couldn't as usual. Got some orders last night.......wanted to show us the black soap in its raw form before proceeding.

Will try it again tomorrow. If I can't, someone here may have to volunteer to help us out- will add the person up on watsap and the person can kindly help the house out by uploading.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by nobledeals(f): 9:09am On May 12, 2016
Strongbest:
K, and today I tried uploading pictures but couldn't as usual. Got some orders last night.......wanted to show us the black soap in its raw form before proceeding.

Will try it again tomorrow. If I can't, someone here may have to volunteer to help us out- will add the person up on watsap and the person can kindly help the house out by uploading.

Thanks.

Sorry about that sir, will gladly do it

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:27am On May 12, 2016
BLACK TONING SOAP

I know for some of us we just want to learn for learning sake, Some others want to learn and make use of what they learn and some others for business purpose.

Whatever your purpose of learning, be smart enough to take advantage of this lesson, most especially those who want to go into organic beauty products.

This is one line of business that's very lucrative and can put food on your table. It's my business and I know what I'm talking about.

A black toning soap sales for 1,500 - 3,500, depends on your packaging and location. You can go do some finding to verify my claim.

This is just to let you know the importance of the free gift you are getting from me.

So, get set while we do this once and for all. Remember to make use of your ink and paper........

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:29am On May 12, 2016
nobledeals:

Sorry about that sir, will gladly do it

I appreciate ma'am, kindly send me your watsap number to: goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 1:30pm On May 12, 2016
Wow! Eagerly waiting for d next lesson. Thanks boss Strongbest

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by maakie(f): 2:38pm On May 12, 2016
Did dis yoghurt overnite. my baby was the first to taste it..

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 4Gsmokei(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2016
Is the yoghurt cultured?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by maakie(f): 6:21pm On May 12, 2016
Yes it is. as a matter of fact i am keeping back a little for d next batch.
4Gsmokei:
Is the yoghurt cultured?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by nobledeals(f): 6:22pm On May 12, 2016
These are the pishures from oga at the top

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by maakie(f): 6:36pm On May 12, 2016
Strongbest, pls what preservative can i use to make my yoghurt keep for longer and in what quantity. is benzoate ideal. The nepa situation is not helping as per storage.Thanks. pls sorry to digress ike this from d main topic.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:07pm On May 12, 2016
nobledeals:
These are the pishures from oga at the top

Hey Ma'am! Thanks a bunch.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:11pm On May 12, 2016
Ok, the 'brown black' thing inside black nylon is our base (black soap).

The liquid inside the small container is gotten from our cocoa pod(peel). The Yorubas call it 'Omi arro', don't know if that's the correct spelling o. Any Yoruba person here can help with the correct spelling.

The liquid is gotten from cocoa back(peels). More explanation later.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:59pm On May 12, 2016
maakie:
Strongbest, pls what preservative can i use to make my yoghurt keep for longer and in what quantity. is benzoate ideal. The nepa situation is not helping as per storage.Thanks. pls sorry to digress ike this from d main topic.

Heyllo Ma'am, to be honest with you, the best way to have healthy Youghurt is to use little or no preservative at all. The common Sodium benzoate has side effect.

To make your youghurt last longer you need handfuls of that sodium benzoate. If you have ever tried inhaling or sniffing the substance before you would understand better.

The other method I know don't come cheap and it's hardly used in our commercial youghurt.

More also, the natural preservative I know of, is another loads of work.....it doesn't really make much difference as well.

In summary, best way to enjoy a healthy youghurt is to preserve it using your fridge.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by afisofavour: 9:02pm On May 12, 2016
Pls wats d meaning of cultured
4Gsmokei:
Is the yoghurt cultured?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by gtswt(f): 9:54pm On May 12, 2016
Oga Strongest, I want to officially appreciate you for your good works. I don't buy liquid soap anymore..... I followed your directions in making 15litres of liquid soap and it came out so nice except that I noticed after washing dishes my fingers get squeezed. ( Guess, u understand what I mean). I am thinking if its the sulphonic acid cos I used up all 1liter for 15litres production as against 1litre for 20litres production. What do you think?
I want to produce for commercial purpose by weekend so I need to correct any error made in my first attempt. I also noticed it doesn't foam much any more and it's getting lighter. Please advise me sir. Thanks again. Na only God fit reward u oooo! **When I start hammering in my sales e go touch u** wink
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2016
gtswt:
Oga Strongest, I want to officially appreciate you for your good works. I don't buy liquid soap anymore..... I followed your directions in making 15litres of liquid soap and it came out so nice except that I noticed after washing dishes my fingers get squeezed. ( Guess, u understand what I mean). I am thinking if its the sulphonic acid cos I used up all 1liter for 15litres production as against 1litre for 20litres production. What do you think?
I want to produce for commercial purpose by weekend so I need to correct any error made in my first attempt. I also noticed it doesn't foam much any more and it's getting lighter. Please advise me sir. Thanks again. Na only God fit reward u oooo! **When I start hammering in my sales e go touch u** wink

Heyllo Ma'am, nice attempt. However, the best way to get things right is by adhering to the given instructions.

Ma'am, in your next production kindly follow all the given instruction and you are good. 1 liter of sulphurnic acid for 15 liters of liquid soap is a big waste.

20 liters is the least you should ever get. I told us here that a liter gives me 25-30 liters.

Wish you the best in your next production ma.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2016
Ok, let's just be done with our lesson on black soap before questions on other products come up. I think that will be a good idea.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:47am On May 13, 2016
BLACK TONING SHOWER GEL

For the sake of some of us who might be having issue with measurement in kg, let's use a tin milk cup as our measurement here, especially in measuring our soap base.

So, our base is assumed to be in powder form right now but has to be made into paste before other things come in.

To get the accurate measurement for our base (black soap) using the tin milk cup, you can crush into pieces.

1.Black soap (base)...................3 cups

2. Omi aro (please find the meaning above) grinning, lols.................7 spoons

3. Shea butter..........................1 spoon

4. Coconut oil..........................2 spoons

5. Honey..................................2 spoons

6. Nutmeg............................1/2 spoon

7. Lemon juice....................2-3 spoons

8. Lime juice.........................6-8 spoons

9. Corn flour............................1 spoon

10. Turmeric powder.............2-5 spoons

11. Aloevera gel..................2-3 spoons

12. Distilled or dionized water......5spoons

PROCEDURES

A. Turn the base into an empty clean bowl

B. Add the water and start stirring to form a paste

C. Add the Omi aro and continue to stir

D. Now, apply heat either by using a double boiler or using a very low heat

E. Add the shea butter and stir as it melts into the mixture

F. Add the corn flour and keep stirring

G. Add the nutmeg and stir

H. Add the coconut oil and stir

I. Add the lemon juice

J. Add the lime

K. Add your honey

L. Add the aloevera gel and stir properly to have an even mixture

Finally, fill into jar for sale or use.

Alternatively, you may use the cold method without heating.

In this case, you will only need to melt your shea butter separately and add to the mixture. Please melt with a very low heat.

Notes:

Remember that we are making gel, so following the instruction helps have a runny paste. You may add little more water if its not runny enough. If you want it solid, you not need to use water at all.

Ensure you use a distilled water or deionized water. I know distill water might be a bit difficult for some of us to get but if you are close to any University, visit their lab for it.

If you can't, simply use deionised water.

Reason: using ordinary water can lead to contamination of your product easily.

Deionised water: simply boil your water to the highest boiling point, cool down and use.

This product will tone or brighten your skin.

Removes dark spots

Clears eczema

Remove wrinkles and blemishes

Can help even a bleached parched skin

Somehow, can help reduce stretch marks.

And lots more.

Special Condition: if you are making for some one with a body odor, kindly add a spoon of bicarbonate to the mixture.

I hope to talk more on some essential oils and other stuff we can use though they are not all natural but have a lot of benefits. That should be another time.

K, I don't know what to type again.......

I will try and explain the essence of some of our ingredients next time.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by nobledeals(f): 5:28am On May 13, 2016

Removes dark spots

Clears eczema

And lots more.

Thanks.[/quote]

This part is what we mature female of this generation like to see

I must appreciate the time you usually take to properly outline and align your tutorials for better understanding, God bless you sir.

My question (s)

Will the powdered soap base be available at the market or we are to make it?

What will tumeric powder be called in the local market?

I have not come accross lemon so far my stay in ibadan, can the lime be doubled to take its place?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:48am On May 13, 2016
nobledeals:

Removes dark spots

Clears eczema

And lots more.

Thanks.

This part is what we mature female of this generation like to see

I must appreciate the time you usually take to properly outline and align your tutorials for better understanding, God bless you sir.

My question (s)

Will the powdered soap base be available at the market or we are to make it?

What will tumeric powder be called in the local market?

I have not come accross lemon so far my stay in ibadan, can the lime be doubled to take its place?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:52am On May 13, 2016
Heyllo Ma'am @Nobledeals
, the soap base which is our black soap as seen in the picture above can be bought from the market. In the case where you can't find the powder form, simply buy the already mixed one but reduce the quantity of liquid from cocoa pod (omi aro) to be used and use half of the water stated above.

Then I will prefer you buy the type shown in the picture above so you can have total control of the mixing.

Turmeric powder is gotten from those yellowish plant we used to play with when we were very young, they look like carrot but have funny taste.

As kids back then, we used it to paint our nails to become yellow, lols. The stuff has an annoying stain on fingers and clothes, that can hardly be removed.

They dry it and grind into yellowish powder.

Ok, you can just go to any beauty shop and ask for turmeric powder, you can get there. But pray they don't give you something fake. Please, check shoprites and any big mall as well, they should be more reliable.

Ma'am, let's see, I could send you picture of the plant in its raw form on watsap you then you can help us upload again.

I'm sure we'll all remember it if we see it in picture.

As for the lemon, no please, don't double lime in place of lemon.

Lemon is the one with rough back unlike the lime with smooth back but if you can't get it, just ignore it.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by godello: 8:54am On May 13, 2016
Strongbest:
BLACK TONING SHOWER GEL

For the sake of some of us who might be having issue with measurement in kg, let's use a tin milk cup as our measurement here, especially in measuring our soap base.

So, our base is assumed to be in powder form right now but has to be made into paste before other things come in.

To get the accurate measurement for our base (black soap) using the tin milk cup, you can crush into pieces.

1.Black soap (base)...................3 cups

2. Omi aro (please find the meaning above) grinning, lols.................7 spoons

3. Shea butter..........................1 spoon

4. Coconut oil..........................2 spoons

5. Honey..................................2 spoons

6. Nutmeg............................1/2 spoon

7. Lemon juice....................2-3 spoons

8. Lime juice.........................6-8 spoons

9. Corn flour............................1 spoon

10. Turmeric powder.............2-5 spoons

11. Aloevera gel..................2-3 spoons

12. Distilled or dionized water......5spoons

PROCEDURES

A. Turn the base into an empty clean bowl

B. Add the water and start stirring to form a paste

C. Add the Omi aro and continue to stir

D. Now, apply heat either by using a double boiler or using a very low heat

E. Add the shea butter and stir as it melts into the mixture

F. Add the corn flour and keep stirring

G. Add the nutmeg and stir

H. Add the coconut oil and stir

I. Add the lemon juice

J. Add the lime

K. Add your honey

L. Add the aloevera gel and stir properly to have an even mixture

Finally, fill into jar for sale or use.

Alternatively, you may use the cold method without heating.

In this case, you will only need to melt your shea butter separately and add to the mixture. Please melt with a very low heat.

Notes:

Remember that we are making gel, so following the instruction helps have a runny paste. You may add little more water if its not runny enough. If you want it solid, you not need to use water at all.

Ensure you use a distilled water or deionized water. I know distill water might be a bit difficult for some of us to get but if you are close to any University, visit their lab for it.

If you can't, simply use deionised water.

Reason: using ordinary water can lead to contamination of your product easily.

Deionised water: simply boil your water to the highest boiling point, cool down and use.

Removes dark spots

Clears eczema

And lots more.

Special Condition: if you are making for some one with a body odor, kindly add a spoon of bicarbonate to the mixture.

I hope to talk more on some essential oils and other stuff we can use though they are not all natural but have a lot of benefits. That should be another time.

K, I don't know what to type again.......

I will try and explain the essence of some of our ingredients next time.

Thanks.
thanks for ur efforts.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:57am On May 13, 2016
godello:
thanks for ur efforts.

My pleasure Sir/Ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:00am On May 13, 2016
I will definitely give some suggestions and safe additives that we can use to enhance the quality of our black soap later.

If you have any question just drop it here, I will be checking at every free time to respond to questions.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by nobledeals(f): 9:15am On May 13, 2016
"that's a fresh turmeric plant.....they dry it and grind into powder......"

It is called 'ata ile pupa'

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:54am On May 13, 2016
nobledeals:
"that's a fresh turmeric plant.....they dry it and grind into powder......"

It is called 'ata ile pupa'

Thanks so much ma'am. Yes, that's it! Please, if you know it by any other local name kindly drop it to help others.

I think we should be using this method of uploading pictures now.

Some things are what we know and even have them around us but because we really don't know them by the english name, they are appear rear or non existent to us.

God bless you ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by maakie(f): 10:25am On May 13, 2016
Thanks sir for the yoghurt tip.
One thing though... where can i get omi aro? From d same herbs women who sell blacksoap and the tumeric? Am a big fan of blacksoap and i have mine mixed with ori,osun(camwood)lime and sulpur(for eczema) right as am buying it..Thanks so much.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:06am On May 13, 2016
maakie:
Thanks sir for the yoghurt tip.
One thing though... where can i get omi aro? From d same herbs women who sell blacksoap and the tumeric? Am a big fan of blacksoap and i have mine mixed with ori,osun(camwood)lime and sulpur(for eczema) right as am buying it..Thanks so much.

My pleasure Ma'am. Yes, from the same people that sell black soap.

The turmeric powder can be gotten as explained above (beauty shops, shoprite etc).

Your recipe is also a nice one ma but try this one out and you'll see the difference.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by efzbah: 11:31am On May 13, 2016
@Strongbest The good Lord shall bless you immensely.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by godello: 12:24pm On May 13, 2016
Can we make the black soap in solid form like dudu osun.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.