Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (491842 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 26, 2016
How much is 75cl spraying bottle sold
I need it for my liquid AFTERSHAVE coming soon
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by bravitudenatura(f): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2016
I can supply you coconut oil,palm kernel oil,cocoa butter,shea butter and more 08132617478
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lucwaizy:
How much is 75cl spraying bottle sold

I need it for my liquid AFTERSHAVE coming soon

You definitely need to visit the market your self.

There are different types of pet bottles in the market with different covers.

Since you'll be using it for your after shave, you'll surely be needing a gun cover. But the type you choose determines the cost.

It's advisable for you to get down to the market and do certain findings for your self.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
ATTENTION PLEASE!

Really, I don't know where some of us are getting our formulas from but please, don't ask me question on things outside my ebooks.

I have noticed a lot of us ask questions out of context and I wonder where such funny inspiration is coming from. Obviously not from my ebooks!

Please note that I'm not trying to say you shouldn't ask question on anything but in a situation whereby you are already given a particular formula, you should follow my formula to get an accurate result, it's as simple as that.

For instance, in the production of hair shampoo: no where in my ebook sodium chloride is mentioned so, why should you add it?
I didn't teach you to add cetyl alcohol to your hair shampoo, why should you be asking me when and how to add it? This is just funny.

Sodium chloride is just your normal table salt, I give us the tip of adding it to our liquid soap to boost the thickness and not shampoo.

Shampoo has more contact with the human skin, and sometimes the eyes. It's dangerous to have salt drip into your eyes, you should know how it feels.

If truly you get the ebooks from me, then only and always follow my instructions please!

There's no way you will go wrong if you follow my instructions, you can quote me anywhere.

I'm not ignorant of the fact that there are a lot formulas flying everywhere on the internet this day, but please do me a favour and keep or direct your questions to where ever/ whoever you get them from.

One very important thing any good producer should know is the function of any chemical used.

You should be able to know why a particular chemical is used in a product.

You can't be a good cook when you don't know the function of salt and maggi in your food, no, no way!

Please, let's make things easy for our selves.

Thanks and God bless as you cooperate.

Thanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
oga Strongbest, I come again wt my question on bar soap. abeg no vex 4 my many qstions oo.
Na so I finished producin my bar soap since Monday, poured in a mould n waitin 4 it 2 solidify.
pls how long wil it take 2 solidify, cos acording to ur lesson, it said 2 or 3 days. But til now, mine is stil yet 2 solidify, dou stil in d process.
pls wot do I do? thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:20am On Apr 29, 2016
stadora:
oga Strongbest, I come again wt my question on bar soap. abeg no vex 4 my many qstions oo.
Na so I finished producin my bar soap since Monday, poured in a mould n waitin 4 it 2 solidify.
pls how long wil it take 2 solidify, cos acording to ur lesson, it said 2 or 3 days. But til now, mine is stil yet 2 solidify, dou stil in d process.
pls wot do I do? thanks

Heyllo Ma'am, sorry to ask, which of my lessons are you referring to? I want to be sure you did the right thing.

As a matter of fact Ma, your soap shouldn't take that long to solidify. If all things are ok, your soap should solidify within 24 hours, latest. Within this period, you should be able to remove your soap freely from the mold and leave to cure.

In some cases, depending on the type of trace you obtain before pouring the mixture into the mold (light or heavy trace). Heavy trace usually solidify in few hours, like 4-6 hours.

In conclusion, madam your soap might be on a 'long thing'. Tell us exactly what you did and I can help identify where you went wrong.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by tonneth(f): 9:39am On Apr 29, 2016
Hello house, pls were can I get the chemicals for liquid soap Around Abule Egba, Lagos.thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Strongbest:

Heyllo Ma'am, sorry to ask, which of my lessons are you referring to? I want to be sure you did the right thing.

As a matter of fact Ma, your soap shouldn't take that long to solidify. If all things are ok, your soap should solidify within 24 hours, latest. Within this period, you should be able to remove your soap freely from the mold and leave to cure.

In some cases, depending on the type of trace you obtain before pouring the mixture into the mold (light or heavy trace). Heavy trace usually solidify in few hours, like 4-6 hours.

In conclusion, madam your soap might be on a 'long thing'. Tell us exactly what you did and I can help identify where you went wrong.

Thanks.
lol.....abeg mk it no b on d long tin oo
I 1st disolved 1/2 tin milk cup of caustic soda n soda ash with 3 milk tin cups of water n alow it 2 stay ovag night.
I mixed little sodium silicate wt d disolved caustic soda. I put 2 n half milk tins of pko in bucket ( cos dats d quantity I hav), I added d caustic soda n ss mixture to d pko in d bucket. stired, I added d disolved soda ash n perfume n stir, til it became a litle tick like pap, den I poured in moulds.
that's wot I saw in 1 of ur lessons here, jst not sure of my measurements.
so pls access n tel me wr I went wrong
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Strongbest:
MEASUREMENT

I would like us to make use of familiar things as our measuring tools. Tomato tin cup and spoon. These are our measuring tools for this experiment.

Caustic soda...........1 cup
Soda ash.................1 cup
Oil (PKO)..................3 cups

INSTRUCTIONS:

1.Dilute the caustic soda with three cups of water

2.Dilute the soda ash with three cups of water also
You'll only be needing one cup each from the diluted caustic soda and soda ash. You can keep the remaining solution for another experiment or another batch of the experiment if you wish.

Or if you are not going for another batch, to avoid waste of your raw materials, simply use this formula:

-1/3cup of caustic soda diluted with one cup of water

-1/3 soda ash diluted with one cup of water

PROCEDURE

1. Put the oil in a dry pan or pot and apply heat enough to warm up the oil (do not fry please)
You may also just stir vigorously if you don't want to use heat at all in order to get your oil warmed up. But please, if the oil is in a solid state, make sure you apply heat to melt.

2. Add one cup of the diluted caustic soda (lye) and stir properly

3. Add 1 cup of the dissolved soda ash and stir properly also. Continue to stir till trace is reached.

Then pour the 'pap look like' solution into your prepared moulds. Allow to stand for 24 hours, remove from mould and allow to cure for 3-6 weeks.

What you'll have at the end of this experiment is a white colour soap.

ABOUT MOULD

You can use soap dishes (the plastic type) as your mould.
Or simply construct a wooden mould. You can ask for samples if you have no idea of what your wooden mould should look like.

Conclusion: you'll notice we didn't use up to 500 naira for this practical. And you still have enough chemicals left.
So, go ahead and produce your first bar soap. It'll encourage me to do more.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Strongbest:
Using the red cover as our measuring tool:

1. Caustic soda......1 unit

2. Soda ash...........1 unit

3. P.K.O................7 units

4. Sodium Sulphate.....1/10 unit

Direction

- Dilute the caustic soda with 3 units of water

-Dilute the soda ash with 3 units of water

-Add the sodium sulphate into the dissolved caustic soda and stir

PREPARATION:

- Pour the PKO into an empty dry container

- Add the dissolved caustic soda (solution of caustic soda and sodium sulphate) and stir

- Add the dissolved soda ash and stir

- keep stirring till trace is reached.

-Now, pour out the pap like mixture into the mould and allow to stand for about 4-7 hours.

Remove from mould and allow to cure for 2-4 weeks.

Before you move on with the experiment, hold on for an explanation on some important point to note.

Be right back.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
stadora:

lol.....abeg mk it no b on d long tin oo
I 1st disolved 1/2 tin milk cup of caustic soda n soda ash with 3 milk tin cups of water n alow it 2 stay ovag night.
I mixed little sodium silicate wt d disolved caustic soda. I put 2 n half milk tins of pko in bucket ( cos dats d quantity I hav), I added d caustic soda n ss mixture to d pko in d bucket. stired, I added d disolved soda ash n perfume n stir, til it became a litle tick like pap, den I poured in moulds.
that's wot I saw in 1 of ur lessons here, jst not sure of my measurements.
so pls access n tel me wr I went wrong

Ma'am, kindly look up our lessons on bar soap and follow the instructions. I just quoted the entire lessons just for you.

You can as well read over the lesson on page 15-16 and 41. It'll help you.

What you wrote up there is certainly not what you saw in any of my lessons.

Have a nice weekend ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:25am On May 02, 2016
Tips for getting our emails treated quickly:

1. Always have a subject that reflects your inquiry.

2. When sending a new email on a different subject from the previous one, kindly title it appropriately.

3. Be very clear with your questions. Please, help me to serve you better. When I don't understand your questions - it'll be hard for me to answer.

4. Please always check our thread for updates....it'll help you to avoid asking some questions that have already been answered here.

5. Finally, patience, patience, patience!! It'll be good if you understand that the way you want your mail treated so also others want theirs treated. I treat mail base on first to come.

I must confess, you guys are the most wonderful set of people I have found here on Nairaland. Please, let's keep the good attitude going, it's a great virtue and I appreciate it a great deal.

God bless you all......Much love from Strongbest.

Happy New Month.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 5:19am On May 02, 2016
[quote author=Strongbest post=45184531][/quote] k sir, note taken, I ll try again thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:28pm On May 02, 2016
stadora:
k sir, note taken, I ll try again thanks

My pleasure Ma. I wait the good news.
Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:31am On May 03, 2016
WEEK IN VIEW

Thinking of dropping something new for us here this week, let's see how it goes.

Register your presence, if I'm impressed we go on.

Please, for the newbies among us, check the previous page for contents to aid easy navigation through the thread.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Chinyeaka85(f): 8:48am On May 03, 2016
Ride on sir.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by fgr63: 6:59am On May 04, 2016
please i need all your ebooks.please how do i get it uyefrancis@gmail.com
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:18am On May 04, 2016
Strongbest:
In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Content of the old one:

1.Youghurt drink

2. Custard powder

3. Medicated soap/non medicated

4. Body cream

5. Candle

6. Liquid soap

7. Hair shampoo

8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)

9. Germicide (izal formula)

10. Bleach (stain remover)

11. Liquid air freshener

12. Paint (only white and coated type)

13. Insecticide

14. Laundry bar soap

15. Medicated soap

16. Toilet soap

17. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)

This goes for a bonus price of 2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)

NEW Ebook

1. Hair Conditioner

2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)

3. Perfume

4. After Shave

It goes for a token price of: 1,500 naira.

3RD EBOOK

1. baby oil

2. pink oil hair cream

3. hair styling gel

4. nail paint remover

5. nail glue remover

6. gel air freshener

7. anointing oil (goya formula)

8. dusting powder (medicated powder)

9. facial powder (fashion powder)

10. After shave cream (unisex)

This goes for N2,000 only.

I'm so jealous of our 3rd ebook, I call it the "3D", cheesy

How to order, simply send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Or call:

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:23am On May 04, 2016
[quote author=fgr63 post=45293745]please i need all your ebooks.please how do i get it.]

Heyllo Sir/Ma, I sincerely appreciate your interests in getting all my ebooks. The procedure on how to get my ebooks is as quoted above.

Kindly follow the instruction and please modify your post and remove your email address.

I will never contact anyone who drops his/her email on this thread.

If you truly need my ebooks, you should follow the instruction given on how to get them.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Oduok(m): 8:12am On May 04, 2016
Oga strongbest good morning. I really want to appreciate you for the good things you are doing. I pray God bless you and humanity rewards you. You taught me how to produce the following products in NYSC camp, Osun State (November, 2015) - Liquid Detergent, Bar Soap, Scurring powder, Bleach, Hair Cream, Vaseline, Candle. I'm producing these things for my personal use now. But i'm commercializing Liquid Detergent and Bar Soap. I'm getting lots of customers. Now I want get NAFDAC Registration. Please my question is can NAFDAC register my product without standard equipment?

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:09am On May 04, 2016
Oduok:
Oga strongbest good morning. I really want to appreciate you for the good things you are doing. I pray God bless you and humanity rewards you. You taught me how to produce the following products in NYSC camp, Osun State (November, 2015) - Liquid Detergent, Bar Soap, Scurring powder, Bleach, Hair Cream, Vaseline, Candle. I'm producing these things for my personal use now. But i'm commercializing Liquid Detergent and Bar Soap. I'm getting lots of customers. Now I want get NAFDAC Registration. Please my question is can NAFDAC register my product without standard equipment?

Wow! I'm very impressed with your effort bro. So glad to meet you here again, what a small world!

Yes, all things are possible. What you refer to as standard equipments are
not really something special. They are just the basic things you may need for large scale production and they don't have to be of any specialized or particular standard.

But I must be honest with you, NAFDAC don't come very cheap. Please, if you are still in town you can plan to visit my center there. That should be after the second batch (stream B) of the guys in camp have left. By then I will be very free to take you around and probably share some ideas with you and other things you need to know.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Oduok(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2016
Strongbest:

Wow! I'm very impressed with your effort bro. So glad to meet you here again, what a small world!

Yes, all things are possible. What you refer to as standard equipments are
not really something special. They are just the basic things you may need for large scale production and they don't have to be of any specialized or particular standard.

But I must be honest with you, NAFDAC don't come very cheap. Please, if you are still in town you can plan to visit my center there. That should be after the second batch (stream B) of the guys in camp have left. By then I will be very free to take you around and probably share some ideas with you and other things you need to know.

Thanks.
Thanks sir. I'll gladly do that. If not that my PPA is very far from Osogbo, I would have been frequenting your centre - I serve in Ife South (bondary with Ondo State). I'm aware of the financial demands of NAFDAC. I'm budgeting 100,000naira on NAFDAC direct charge/logistic for the two products - Liquid Detergent and Bar Soap. But cost and even where to see standard equipment to buy has really been a concern to me. I've dedicated my one bedroom flat apartment as my factory. Someone even called me from Lagos and want to partner to distribute my product. Will gladly visit ur centre

4 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:23pm On May 04, 2016
Oduok:

Thanks sir. I'll gladly do that. If not that my PPA is very far from Osogbo, I would have been frequenting your centre - I serve in Ife South (bondary with Ondo State). I'm aware of the financial demands of NAFDAC. I'm budgeting 100,000naira on NAFDAC direct charge/logistic for the two products - Liquid Detergent and Bar Soap. But cost and even where to see standard equipment to buy has really been a concern to me. I've dedicated my one bedroom flat apartment as my factory. Someone even called me from Lagos and want to partner to distribute my product. Will gladly visit ur centre
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:24pm On May 04, 2016
Oduok:

Nice, I will assist in any way possible.
When you come over we'll take a look at things together, I'm sure that will be very helpful. As for the equipments, all of that will be sorted out. We can also get to talk on your packaging.

Bravo bro.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:31pm On May 04, 2016
Chinyeaka85:
Ride on sir.

Heyllo ma'am, seems you are the only one who's interested right now, please send me an email to goldzmyne@gmail.com.

Will send it straight to your inbox.

And a big thank you to others who have made the job very easy for me this time. Lols.

Anyone else who sends an email apart from you is on a long thing. Kindly indicate your user name while sending the mail to remind me of my promise

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 4Gsmokei(m): 9:15am On May 05, 2016
Waoh ... Just checking in now.
Oga Strongbest pls am with you on this. Let me in pls

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by idinmachi: 9:52am On May 05, 2016
Ahhhhhh oga Strongbest oooo!!! You can't do this to us. Just popped into the thread today after a while. I am over interested.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by SlimHan(f): 1:51pm On May 05, 2016
@strongbest, wia in osogbo is ur centre?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2016
Hahahah! Now I know some of us are still here.

Being wondering where all the mails I treat everyday come from. You know I have got to be very careful, don't know if Aliens have now developed interest in production business too.

Time without numbers I've pleaded with us to always drop our general questions here but all to no avail.
Tons of emails I treat each day are mostly things that have been treated here.

If we'll all try to put our general questions here they'll be of help to others who might want to ask the same questions later and it'll relieve me of typing and responding to same questions every time.

I have also encouraged our guests to please be a register member so you can interact, after all it's a free forum....thanks to Oga Seun.

It doesn't cost anything to check through the thread once in a while for updates.

Lastly, some of us act like we are not interested but the moment a formula is posted they will be the first to benefit from it. If I'm not convinced of our interest I can't be updating the thread. If something is helpful to you then give it attention.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2016
SlimHan:
@strongbest, wia in osogbo is ur centre?

Ma'am, kindly send me an email.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by SlimHan(f): 5:26pm On May 05, 2016
Msg sent. Pls reply asap
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:46pm On May 05, 2016
SlimHan:
Msg sent. Pls reply asap

Done.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.