Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (480332 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by afisofavour: 8:30am On Jun 14, 2016
Testimony! Testimony! ! Testimony!!! I gave the black soap to someone 2 use n she told me dis morning that she noticed dt her stretch marks has started disappearing but remain d patches on her face n assured her d patches will also go within 2weeks of usage. Mr Strongbest I want to thank you for the great work 2 humanity. God in is infinite mercy will continue to bless you beyond measure. I'm happy kiss

4 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:02am On Jun 14, 2016
pearlon24:
hi Mr. Strongbest. guess u r good. i prepared the balm and it came out well but the problem is that its not as hot as I want it even after adding as much as possible. what can d problem be. thanks

Heyllo ma'am, your balm will be very hot if you add the right quantity of menthol and peppermint.

Please be sure you are using the right or unexpired ingredients.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:07am On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=afisofavour post=46556595]Testimony! Testimony! ! Testimony!!! I gave the black soap to someone 2 use n she told me dis morning that she noticed dt her stretch marks has started disappearing but remain d patches on her face n assured her d patches will also go within 2weeks of usage. Mr Strongbest I want to thank you for the great work 2 humanity. God in is infinite mercy will continue to bless you beyond measure. I'm happy kiss[/quote

Nice one ma'am. Amen to your prayers.

We are still going to give a formula specifically for stretch marks though.
Hopefully, tonight we shall get down to that.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ebonynelly: 11:19am On Jun 14, 2016
Gud day. Strongest. Pls I did not get the recipe and procedure for the last lesson on pimples treatment pls.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by goodmorning40: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Strongbest:
Meanwhile, I need distributors for my newly launched product: PINK LIPs BALM.

Its designed to give you pink lips within just two weeks of usage no matter how dark your lips are.

If you don't have pink lips within two weeks usage, feel free to ask for a refund of your money.

Great testimonies already.

Cost just N2,500

Thanks.

Waow! I want this product asap
Will the pink lip remain even after u stop using?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
ebonynelly:
Gud day. Strongest. Pls I did not get the recipe and procedure for the last lesson on pimples treatment pls.

Ooooops! Sincere apology ma'am/Sir. But we left it here long enough for any true follower to have grabbed.

Kindly stay tuned for the next one.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
goodmorning40:

Waow! I want this product asap
Will the pink lip remain even after u stop using?

Yes Sire! Actually, it depends on what darkened the lips in the first place.

For instance, if the darkness is natural -once pink it can't go back to being black but if it's due to habit (uhmmm, like smoking) the product will still be needed to maintain the pink lips though not regularly this time. Except the habit is dropped.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
Apologies please! I can't view or respond to our PMs.

Please, always contact me via our official email:
goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by goodmorning40: 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
Strongbest:

Yes Sire! Actually, it depends on what darkened the lips in the first place.

For instance, if the darkness is natural -once pink it can't go back to being black but if it's due to habit (uhmmm, like smoking) the product will still be needed to maintain the pink lips though not regularly this time. Except the habit is dropped.

Thanks.
My lips are neither black nor.... they are just normal Naija lip colour, but I would like them a bit coloured and nice.
I am in Abuja, how can I get one
Thank u sir
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:45am On Jun 15, 2016
goodmorning40:

My lips are neither black nor.... they are just normal Naija lip colour, but I would like them a bit coloured and nice.
I am in Abuja, how can I get one
Thank u sir

Lols.......alright Sir. It seems I will be having someone in kogi (Lokoja to be precise) who's willing to distribute.

Once I conclude arrangement with the person I will let you know Sir. Guess it's closer.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:49am On Jun 15, 2016
Sorry everyone, I couldn't post a formula last night as intended.

However, kindly stay tuned as something will definitely come our way before the day runs out today.

My appreciation to all that got my ebooks yesterday. You all are amazing.

Your patience and trust is highly appreciated. God bless you all.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
HOW THINGS WORK

I have decided to write just this few note to explain certain things here based on our recent and common inquiries through emails and calls.

If you are very observant you will notice that all we have been doing lately starting from black soap lesson are all on organic(natural) products.

Organic and inorganic products require different approach to their productions but can be infused into each other using a particular method. As in, we can combine both synthetic and organic products together to have a single product.

As we all know, organic products offer much values and give us rest of mind on their uses since there are little or no chemical added that can call for alarm.

However, organic products also have their own down side which is usually short life span. They get spoiled easily if not well processed or if certain preservatives are not added.

COMBINATION/INFUSION
In production generally, things are not just combined together but in right proportion.

You must also know why you are combining or adding certain things to another. That means you need to have the knowledge of the function of anything you use.

Just like in cooking, you don't just add maggi and salt. Because you know the function of your maggi and salt and the out come/end result if not properly used. So you make sure they are properly used in the right measure.

In order to infuse an organic items into a synthetic products, you consider the following:

1. Preservation
2. Method (how and when to add)
3. Functions (reason for adding it)

Once you know and master the above, you are almost a professional.

- CHOOSING YOUR BASE/BUILDER

The next thing to look at is base. I know I have explained that somewhere here before.

Your base or builder is simply the main ingredient you need to make your product stand: it's just like a foundation.

For instance, when making any soup there's always a particular ingredient on which the name of the soup is derived like:
-Eggusi (melon) soap
-Veggetable soup
-Tomato stew

Those things are not the only things needed to have a sweet soup but they are the main ingredient needed.

Let's take a look at our black soap. We have black shower gel. Our base here is the 'Black Soap powder.'

What and what function do we want this black soap shower gel to perform?

We want it to do the following:

1. Tone the skin

2. Clear dark spots

3. Remove stretch marks

4. Remove wrinkles

PRODUCTION PROCESS

Base: Black soap powder

Supplements: tumeric, sandalwood, aloevera etc

Don't know if this makes sense to us though.

ORGANIC/INORGANIC INFUSION

Body lightning Cream

Choose your base (if you have my ebooks check through the body cream ingredients)

Supplements: turmeric, sandalwood etc
Plus preservative.

From the example above, we know the function of turmeric and sandalwood so, instead of adding or using inorganic lightining ingredients like hydroquinone, we simply opt for the organic (natural) ones.

Same procedures are involved in soap and any cosmetic product.

Understanding what you what and knowing what to use and how to use them is what makes you a cosmetologist.

Please, kindly read and digest this little piece, in it are hidden messages. With this, you are good to go.

Thanks.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by sparkle4you(f): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
Afoskalex:

Where did you get the turmeric powder?
In iyana ipaja market
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by salt1: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
Please I need info on yogurt production
What are the requirements for starting cottage yogurt?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
sparkle4you:

In iyana ipaja market
you can as well get it at agege market...
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
As usual, I have been unavoidably away....

Quickly, let's see how many of us are set for the new lesson.

If you are a regular or serious follower of this thread, there's no way you'll miss a lesson.

If it's important to you, checking here once in a day to see if there's any update shouldn't be a big deal.

Please, stay tuned as we move to lesson 1 on stretch mark remover.

Thanks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2016
ABOUT STRETCH MARKS

Stretch marks can be caused by a lot of things but I will just talk briefly on the common causes.

-Change in hormones as a result of growth or maturity. Usually, expansion or stretch in the skin can bring out stretch marks.

-Pregnancy: this usually happens to some people after giving birth due.

-Another common cause is the use of some cusmetic products and medicine.

- Excess weight : just like the first one, the skin tends to be over stretched thereby making the marks visible in certain parts of the body.

- Lastly, I also learned that the stretch marks can be hereditary. That's, it can be inherited from parents. I personaly can't wrap my fingers around this one.

The marks can appear in different form depending on the skin type and color and can also appear in different part of the body.

The truth is, anyhow and anywhere they appear in the body, they don't always look cool at all.

Whatever maybe the cause, I think the most important thing here is how to cure them.

Though I can't tell how long yours will take to be cured but I know we can get rid of them with patience and diligent use of the recipes that'll be given here.

In all, the first two weeks of the use of any of the recipes that'll be given here, a noticeable change or healing should be seen.

I will be given tips on how to also alternate the recipes to get the best of them as we get along.

If you miss any of the lessons, move on.....don't ask for it to be sent to you via mail.

Please, let's know you are following by simply clicking on the like or share buttons.

See you all later.

Thanks.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by sparkle4you(f): 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
deeboy4real:
you can as well get it at agege market...

Thank you
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Afoskalex(m): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
sparkle4you:

Thank you

Sorry for disturbing you with questions, I stay in Osogbo. I just want to know the kind of shop to get it, is it supermarket or chemical shop or those women who sell herbs? Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:30am On Jun 19, 2016
STRETCH MARK TREATMENT

Recipe1:

1. ---------------1

2. ----------------1

3.----------------2 spoons

4. ------------1 spoon

5. ---------1/2 spoon

6.--------------------1/2 spoon

.----------------------4-8 spoons

Fill in the gap.......lols.

PROCEDURES:

4. A

-The cream will be a thick cream but if you want it runny, you can increase the quantity of olive oil used.

Note:
Once you turn off the heat, you have to be fast with adding other ingredients before the mixture gets cold and solidifies.

But if for any reason it does before being able to other ingredients, just apply a low heat and continue.

USAGE:

Use twice a day for a better and quick result.

Feel free to ask any question.

Use your pen and paper.

DO NOT QUOTE ME PLEASE.

Thanks.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:05am On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:08am On Jun 19, 2016
Please, once you are done reading, kindly click on the like or share button.

Let's know you are following.

The last time I checked, clicking on the like/share button is free and doesn't add or increase my account balance.
It's just to help me keep track of the number of people catching up with the lesson.

Note it doesn't matter if you click or not, I will always use my discretion and do what has to be done.

Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by sparkle4you(f): 6:59am On Jun 19, 2016
Afoskalex:

Sorry for disturbing you with questions, I stay in Osogbo. I just want to know the kind of shop to get it, is it supermarket or chemical shop or those women who sell herbs? Thanks

You are not disturbing me with your questions, we are all here to learn. I got mine from the market. The woman sells native things. Just tell them to show you the shop that sell black soaps or honey.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
@strongbest, thanks for d "no hold barred" lesson u are blessing our lives with. God will richly bless u. Pls sir can we get olive oil from chemical shops and also how do we know d raw petroleum jelly from d processed one?. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 4Gsmokei(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
@ oga Strongbest, thanks so much for the great tutorials. I have completed my black soap preparation following your instructions . I like what I made, though not foaming very much. I suspect the base .
Sir, in the spirit of adventure, what is your take if I add glycerin to this my black soap organic formulation ?
See pix below
Pix 1 finished product - bottled as shower get (for personal use)
Pix 2. Mixing in progress
Pix 3. The base used. Looking like sand (weird)

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ebonynelly: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
This is my liquid soap and perfume. God bless u Strongbest.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
Juliana7:
@strongbest, thanks for d "no hold barred" lesson u are blessing our lives with. God will richly bless u. Pls sir can we get olive oil from chemical shops and also how do we know d raw petroleum jelly from d processed one?. Thanks

Heyllo ma'am, the pleasure is all mine and amen to your prayers.

*Not sure of that ma'am but you can get it at the stores (super markets).

Always buy the big one in bottle (not plastic please). Don't buy cheap ones,and don't buy the smaller ones, they are not always original. N800 and above is the deal.

Shoprite shouldn't disappoint.

*The raw petroleum jelly is the one we use in the production of vasseline. Get it at any chemical store.

The processed one is the product called vasseline.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
4Gsmokei:
@ oga Strongbest, thanks so much for the great tutorials. I have completed my black soap preparation following your instructions . I like what I made, though not foaming very much. I suspect the base .
Sir, in the spirit of adventure, what is your take if I add glycerin to this my black soap organic formulation ?
See pix below
Pix 1 finished product - bottled as shower get (for personal use)
Pix 2. Mixing in progress
Pix 3. The base used. Looking like sand (weird)

The pleasure is all mine Sir. A very wonderful one from you.

*the reason it's not foaming much is the oil content. You can reduce the quantity of shea butter used in your next production.

When adding any oil, consider adding very little. Don't know your combinations though but too much of oil usually reduce the foaming ability but will really moisturize the skin when used.

*Yes, for sure. Glycerin can be added. Remember the lesson " How things work.". Infusion of inorganic into organic products.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
ebonynelly:
This is my liquid soap and perfume. God bless u Strongbest.

Amen ma'am! Great job.

You all know how I feel each time I see your products?

I feel really fulfilled. It tells me I'm not wasting my time.

Bravo ma'am.........and God bless you all.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by shilees(f): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
Thank you so much oga strongbest, I did the black soap, it came out well, only that the smell is not nice and I did not see tumeric powder so I bought the fresh one and pound it then pour it in the mixture.
Please what can I do about the odour

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.