Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) (10108 Views)

My encounter with a small xxxxx / My Encounter With A Man On Heat / African Women Are Looking For Ready Made Men - Lydia Nnenna Obute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
ruffhandu: Sironel,

what happened to you behind flats?
just follow me... U will hear it in full part 3
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by emmabest2000(m): 7:56am On Jul 08, 2014
Agybabe: Mehn! Those girls are mean but I love them scarra grin

@op sowie o tongue
you love girls are u a les... lipsrsealed
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Agybabe(f): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2014
emmabest2000: you love girls are u a les... lipsrsealed
No, I'm not.
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 08, 2014
emmabest2000: you love girls are u a les... lipsrsealed
She is too sweet to be a les...

Agybabe:
No, I'm not.
Honey I know you cant be a les... malady oya follow me back oh

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Les: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
You guys should stop calling my name and giving me unnecessary mentions!
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
Les: You guys should stop calling my name and giving me unnecessary mentions!
no be our fault now...
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by mechanics(m): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
sirnoel: I was strugling to control myself inside the cyber cafe. As my arm was typing & using mouse. It is also touching lydia‘s nip.ple. After some time i noticed that her ni.pples had become hard. And she was breathing a little faster. I looked down at my jeans trouser and saw my hard d.ick showing as it parked one side. Lydia slowly touched my laps and robed her hand on my strong JT i swallowed saliva and looked at her. She smiled her trade mark smile. At that point i have lost control of the computer cos all i was thinking is where and how i can give lydia a good lay. She wispered into my ear a funny question... “sirnoel what are u feeling now?.“ i opened my mouth and couldnt bring out a word. She continue to rob my laps slowly like an expert. I told her to stop that people will notice. She told me she doesnt care. At this point she gave me a sensational sqeez and i almost shouted out in pleasure.
Wow dats serious o, some babes can b funny o.
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
mechanics: Wow dats serious o, some babes can b funny o.
when any woman wants to have a taste of you. she can do anything to get what she wants.... thats women for u
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by mechanics(m): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
sirnoel: when any woman wants to have a taste of you. she can do anything to get what she wants.... thats women for u
dats true bro, but we ave to b careful o, some of dem can b dangerous.
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Aniroly(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2014

Next
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Emmysmith63(m): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Its a pity despite all yu went through,yu came back wit yur two balls via JT punished.......
Jack rodwell
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 27, 2014
for private talk e-mail me on kodinaks@gmail.com
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by PasNina(m): 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mehn...ur story try shaa .... cos i was hard @ sm point.
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
PasNina: Mehn...ur story try shaa .... cos i was hard @ sm point.
at some point... Thats good. But read all the stories & tell me. They are in chain
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by PasNina(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2014
sirnoel: at some point... Thats good. But read all the stories & tell me. They are in chain

I ve read all ... dat suckn part bam!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. / Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] / An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.