Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? (29075 Views)

Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) / The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming / My thoughts on friend-zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by SkinnyDude(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
mencade5: truly it can kill. I nearly die in the last friendzoned i encountered. If no be God, i for don die.
bros. Please clarify. How did it happen?
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by guyX(m): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
That's y I only make very ugly girls my female friend so dat for no reason will I ever want to date her.
don't hate me. hate d game.

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by zicoraads: 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Otamehngrin.... U still dey shocked shocked
Hehehe...

Me na bad guys naw. That hurricane wey blow no reach my side. I full grown trowey grin grin grin
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by OMA4U(m): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
timpaker: Boss how far na? OMA4U, I see you man. How far with that our thread na?
That thread is gone with the catastrophic loss. I will create a new one soon.
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Junipero: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
timpaker: Heheeheheh. I can tell she'd smoke you all.... **Na sit don look I dey now**grabs popcorn**

Na only popcorn dey house Guy abeg go buy suya wash am down with cold bottles of Heineken... Abeg tell Mallam sey I no dey like Fat or Towel..Only flesh and liver abeg, na my guy wey him be grin
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Junipero: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
My Cousin Bro slapped me out of a veryyyyyyyy foooooooolllllisssshhhh friendzone situation... TRUESTORY

But by then the girl don chop 1k Naira sandals and about 2k worth of suya for my hand...

And guess what

My cousin Bro kom kpansh am later... The guy na Baba-ohhh.... Na so the girl come carry mumu tears dey complain to me for my apartment..even for BBM i no fit hear word.. Okpo no know sey the guy na my Cousin Bro...

The revenge toro uto (it was delicious)

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Junipero: 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
Do you know the worst part of Friend-zoning

C@ck-blocking.......... YES I SAID IT!!

Una go dey together, fine gurl waka enter the same place.. Then you say make you try your Luck... Na so ur friendzone-girl go come start to dey hug you... And they start calling you Baby, Honeypoo, Chucklebunny e.t.c...
She would loudly ask you questions like "Babe why did you forget to sleep over my place yesterday?" [ WHICH SLEEPOVER NAU ] ... Winsh!! grin .. It pains them to see a nigga have some rainbow time...

HABA!!! But why nau?? Can't a nigga have some good punny?? At the end of the day the frustrated nigga would go home and say hello to his assortment of soap-Friends (LUX, TETMOSOL, DETTOL, DELTA e.t.c) HAHAHAHA Oh my Damn!

Dear brothers, please stay strong.. Say NO to Friend-zoning , for the sake of the Economic Development of our beloved country Nigeria.

I don't know if it's just me....

4 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Okay.. But, I'm not guilty of the offence...
Seems like you're attacking me
not attackin, just sayin. . .
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Desxter: 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
I wud alwz blame Guys!_ if dem frnd zone u ..ure a balls-less mofo _dts if uv gt no Gf ..nd u tryna make ha urs ..nd den she turns u tu mugu _ den I tink ur village pple tie ur head 4 t-junction..// But say u get Babe or dei rltnshp ..den u hav female frnds dat re Dear tu u ..lik dei c u as an elder bro sort of ..ts cool tu b on d frnd zone nthin attchd ................but u dei chyke babe na frnd zone she gv u ..Guy find ur way!

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by samurairulzz(m): 12:29am On Jul 07, 2014
Actually I think for a guy being in the friends zone is nice... you actually enjoy the term "friends with benefit" if u are smart... u don't need to date a girl before u can benefit from her. when I say benefit, u guys understand what I mean.... To me, if a girl puts u on friend zone, it means... "I like u too, buy my bf is blocking the way...we can flirt jokingly"
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by masegodoris: 12:58am On Jul 07, 2014
Sunshinelady: . Y do u hav to feel used na? But u guys also do nice stuff for ur male buddies witout feelin used, its not fair na, can't u just giv d grl clean frenship witout wanting colateral huh?

I don't know. But I make sure my male buddies are hooked up and help them connect/convince other babes they might be interested in. It doesn't also hurt to spend money on male friend if he spends on you too.

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by kadas01(m): 1:58am On Jul 07, 2014
Calebosko: I just dey wid ma girlfriend,one guy cum pik am for my front comot for Jeep, E no even giv me smal respect,ah say make i login Nairaland so i go forget my sorrow,na i cum see this poo.... Capenter how much 4 this casket??..so na friendzone i bin dey since.
U wan take laugh scatter my belle oo grin grin grin chai! Chai!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Muzikluva(m): 2:35am On Jul 07, 2014
princesa: Err... It's me again.

This time around I really wanna know what so wrong in 'friend zoning' a male friend like you guys on Nairaland so detest?

I mean, Is it wrong for a girl to want to have a male friend who she doesn't want to date or be intimately familiar with?

Every post on this zoning thingy I've read on here got me cracking and wondering the perception of the dudes because honestly I don't see the big issue in it. The girl probably sees the guy as a friend or a brother, so what's freaking wrong about it? She must not date every guy na? Haba!

Guys oh, come and answer clearly so that we can understand your stance.
no big deal,just dat gals olwaiz friendzone the wrong guys.

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by davidif: 3:52am On Jul 07, 2014
@op,
To me It all bores down to selfishness, pettiness and selfcenterdness (what's in it for me). Some people can't be your friend unless they expect to get something from you like money or a relationship. they have agendas right before they meet you and when there agenda fails they get mad at you for putting them back in their rightful place. What they don't know is that NOT EVERYONE YOU MEET IS FOR DATING.

a true friend would love with a pure heart: without an ulterior Motive. The only thing you have to do is just be very CAREFUL not to take friends like this for granted and use them to achieve your means or you would regret it some day. Appreciate and value them cos they are hard to come by.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by princesa(f): 6:18am On Jul 07, 2014
mencade5:
please go and make friends with your brothers and male cousins,

if i cant fvck and kiss you then its bye bye

Talking like a true man. Everything must start and end with sex! It must not be a male relative. Friendship is no respecter of gender or bond. And by the way, Please define who a friend is.

I see you got mixed expectations. undecided
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by princesa(f): 6:23am On Jul 07, 2014
masegodoris:

Friendzoning a guy feels exactly like being USED. It is the female equivalent of being a guy's just "Bleep buddy" without him making the girl his girlfriend.
The problem lies in the fact that any form of friendship for guys involves sacrificing for their friend (even for their male-male relationships).
So naturally, in a male-female friendship the guys always gets used and feels dumped.

'always'? Flawed logic!
All i see as responses is sex sex sex. Damn! When did the word friendship lose its true meaning?
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by princesa(f): 6:36am On Jul 07, 2014
ElGuapo:

When you're a friend, you're left with limited chances to pour out your heart.

Every of your converso is expected to be that of a friend and you know how boring & stale that can get sometimes.

How many guys are ready to put up with ''hello, hi, how body na, you're sick again, take paracetamol abeg etc'' for a lady they've got a crush on?

I'd only be a friend to a lady that i've got no plans to date - that's ok with me and i expect her to understand that i wouldn't be wooing her in the nearby future.

For a lady that I wish to call 'mine', na straight fronting mehn. Guapo has got no time to babysit you and discuss Philippines' movies all in the name of friendship.
lol @ Philippine movies grin I watch American by the way tongue

Anyways, I've seen and read all your responses and the only thing that screams out is 'SEX'

Thank God there's a clause with you which means that the lady who you're not deciding to make your 'mine' got a great chance at enjoying your friendship with the 'attachment'

Fair enough. Maybe this is what I can rationally relate to. smiley
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by christaphilium: 6:43am On Jul 07, 2014
I think I have one for the ladies!!! What's the difference between your "real guy" and the "friend zoned" one? The forma takes you out...so do the later... He is always there for you...so does the other guy.... Maybe he even care much more... So?
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by princesa(f): 6:45am On Jul 07, 2014
ITbomb:
I'm just trying to imagine Princesa face when she comes back from church and look at her thread grin grin

The face was awful!

IT, you so hurt me embarassed tongue

Anyways, Thank God I had a 'no-internet' Sunday because I would have Locked the thread with my own hands sef grin but seeing it finally made frontpage (yay!) means that all your sins have been forgiven theetongue

btw while initiating the thread I had you in mind because i know that anything 'Zoning' dey pain you pass fire. And I wasn't proved wrong grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by christaphilium: 6:50am On Jul 07, 2014
davidif: @op,
To me It all bores down to selfishness, pettiness and selfcenterdness (what's in it for me). Some people can't be your friend unless they expect to get something from you like money or a relationship. they have agendas right before they meet you and when there agenda fails they get mad at you. What they don't know is that NOT EVERYONE YOU MEET IS FOR DATING.

a true friend would love with a pure heart: without an ulterior Motive. just be very CAREFUL not to take friends like this for granted and use them to achieve your means or you would regret it some day. Appreciate and value them cos they are hard to come by.

most times our black nature blinds us from the real meaning of "friendship" and most times our intention of getting into it is the wrong one

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by xtervaganza(m): 7:01am On Jul 07, 2014
Naira land guys, we all need to be more of a man and less of a cry baby.

If a lady wants to friend zone you be cool. She'll be back, trust me. Ladies like that mostly end up with a-holes

And peeps here moaning about spending on a girl who's only your friend need to get a grip and stop being desperate for Christ sake. If the gifts and spending isn't mutual, why do it for a friend who wouldn't do the same?

Let's get real bothers.....its ur fault 80% of the time

Getting out of friend zone is not as difficult as most of you guys make it.......well from my own case

And lastly, only roll with girls with class, not low lives who will ask u for money.....

A girl that keeps asking u for money shouldn't be considereda friend or girlfriend.

Guys are having fun, catch yours !!!
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by ITbomb(m): 7:25am On Jul 07, 2014
princesa:
btw while initiating the thread I had you in mind because i know that anything 'Zoning' dey pain you pass fire. And I wasn't proved wrong grin

Classical case of friendzoning
Nairalanders should come and ask her o. Maybe we need a reality show.

I want it
She knows that I want it
I know that she knows that I want it
She knows that I know that she knows that I want it.

Give this thing na problem. Which kind life?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by princesa(f): 7:35am On Jul 07, 2014
Eyepencil:
If am not attracted to you i can be friends with you bt if am interested in you and u want to friendzone me mehn! na straight red card o,if u disturb me again na slap i go take tear ur face. Most of the girls that behaves like that are nothing but witches(enemy of fun).
witches? I don hear another one grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by princesa(f): 7:42am On Jul 07, 2014
IfyAngela:
Alot of pained dudes on this thread grin
My sister oh! They are just shouting sex! Money! SelfishNess! Touch! Body! Even witch grin

These dudes can't even define who a friend is.

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by ITbomb(m): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2014
princesa:
witches? I don hear another one grin
Me I believe say, any girl wey friendzone me, maybe she get Spiritual husband wey fit harm me if I try so she wan protect me

3 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 07, 2014
princesa:
My sister oh! They are just shouting sex! Money! SelfishNess! Touch! Body! Even witch grin

These dudes can't even define who a friend is.
True they can't
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by mencade5(m): 8:06am On Jul 07, 2014
princesa:

'always'? Flawed logic!
All i see as responses is sex sex sex. Damn! When did the word friendship lose its true meaning?
that is why i said go and make friends with yours brothets, or stick with that boyfriend of yours and stop disturbing us. Selfish ladies

4 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by princesa(f): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2014
niceeric:
we shall see if it would still remain funny when Ure 40 and single.....
*holding my ribs and laughing*

chai! This guy just finish the girl so grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by princesa(f): 8:14am On Jul 07, 2014
mencade5:
that is why i said go and make friends with yours brothets, or stick with that boyfriend of yours and stop disturbing us. Selfish ladies

I hear sir, i don dey go before you bite me... Even ur signature says it all grin
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 07, 2014
This topic makes me remember a girl dat once told me "you just like a brother to me" without wasting time,i told her,i am not like your brother and hw many brother do you want to have. Being in d friendzone is frustrating, d girl tells you all her issue and she might not be ready to listen to yours,sometimes d girls use d guy to block oda guyz or even make her bf jealous,at d end of d day d guy feels like a puppet and my question to d op and oda ladies is,do you feel happy to no dat someone feels like a dummy because of you?

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by herald9: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2014
mencade5: that is why i said go and make friends with yours brothets, or stick with that boyfriend of yours and stop disturbing us. Selfish ladies
Mehn...I thought you were annihilated by NL's bombing...

When I saw this topic... wanted to invoke ur spirit
but i said lemme chill u go soon appear... cheesy

How yhu Bro..fank Gawd u survived! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / If You Want Him, Go For Him / Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.