Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,005 members, 7,838,521 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? (29076 Views)

Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) / The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming / My thoughts on friend-zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
mencade5: blood of jezuz!
that mage for wey u put fear me die!
I like ur yans, and how u delete ur number from her phone. All these girls think say them wise. For where? I wish and pray more guys will realise the truth.

Am telling u, I am a crusader of NO friendzoning, I dey advice guys seriously about the effects, e fit kill,

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by OMA4U(m): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Nasty-clown:
Deal or no deal grin
confirm!! deal or no deal. If no deal, move on to the next .........
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by OMA4U(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
mencade5: please go and make friends with your brothers and male cousins,

if i cant fvck and kiss you then its bye bye
Nairaland is full of crazy fascinating guys. Nice response

3 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
princesa: Err... It's me again.

This time around I really wanna know what so wrong in 'friend zoning' a male friend like you guys on Nairaland so detest?

I mean, Is it wrong for a girl to want to have a male friend who she doesn't want to date or be intimately familiar with?

Every post on this zoning thingy I've read on here got me cracking and wondering the perception of the dudes because honestly I don't see the big issue in it. The girl probably sees the guy as a friend or a brother, so what's freaking wrong about it? She must not date every guy na? Haba!

Guys oh, come and answer clearly so that we can understand your stance.
hey can I kiss u?
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by OMA4U(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
ITbomb: I'm the one that liked all the good post above me.

Fvrk friends, if I don't touch your breastz after 6 weeks of meeting you then bye bye.

Mind you, I have many female friends, but if I show special attention to you and you also expect me to be there for you then don't be selfish.
Bro, your own is too fast now. SIX weeks... choii
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
princesa: Err... It's me again.

This time around I really wanna know what so wrong in 'friend zoning' a male friend like you guys on Nairaland so detest?

I mean, Is it wrong for a girl to want to have a male friend who she doesn't want to date or be intimately familiar with?

Every post on this zoning thingy I've read on here got me cracking and wondering the perception of the dudes because honestly I don't see the big issue in it. The girl probably sees the guy as a friend or a brother, so what's freaking wrong about it? She must not date every guy na? Haba!

Guys oh, come and answer clearly so that we can understand your stance.

With you i don't have any issue leaving u in dat friendzone sha shocked
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by mencade5(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
Normality:

Am telling u, I am a crusader of NO friendzoning, I dey advice guys seriously about the effects, e fit kill,
truly it can kill. I nearly die in the last friendzoned i encountered. If no be God, i for don die.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz: The big deal is the way girls take advantage of the situation...

Why do u friend zone a guy, why don't u make it clear if he's a friend or he is more than that. And don't make him do things meant for your bf.. Cos that's why the issue lies..
1.5million likes
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by OMA4U(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
timpaker: I waste on my time on you, ignored other girls just to be with you and at the end I can't get at least 30% of your body? Oh crap! I'm not a teddy bear #SayNoToFriendZone
See response... you guys really got my likes. I never knew some guys reason this way. Fvck friendzone

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Calebosko(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
I just dey wid ma girlfriend,one guy cum pik am for my front comot for Jeep, E no even giv me smal respect,ah say make i login Nairaland so i go forget my sorrow,na i cum see this poo.... Capenter how much 4 this casket??..so na friendzone i bin dey since.

18 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
zeb04: why can't there be mutual friendship!.....mostimes, friendship is for a life time but intimate r/ship alwys have expiry dates.
leave me alone all I want is intimate...give me or I cry oo..
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by OMA4U(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
3cycle:
Men and breastz eh undecided
Smh
What is breastz without men, how much does the baby want to suck?
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by glowshine(f): 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
niceeric:
we shall see if it would still remain funny when Ure 40 and single.....
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by ITbomb(m): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
OMA4U: Bro, your own is too fast now. SIX weeks... choii
Life is too short to play around bro,
There is one I discarded on Wednesday, after 3 weeks of initial stuff (fast food, calls, chat, recharges, you know na), it came to the point for me to ask her to know my place, she come reply say, she no dey sure whether she should enter another relationship after her last experience, make we be friends.
As she dey talk am, my head dey calculate how much I don spend for the babe.
After she talk finish, I calmly told her say I like her straight forwardness but she for tell me this 2 weeks ago say my feelings for her don pass level to see her as just a friend.
I come tell her bluntly that for my side she cannot eat from the kitchen and yet does not enter the kitchen. Say that arrangement no favour my understanding of a relationship so it cannot work. Paid for the drinks and we left. I delete everything, na last night I see text say my chat no dey go (I blocked am), say she dey bored. I bin wan reply am say make she find me come my place if she dey bored but I come remember wetin Pastor talk today for church, I say make I save the text for draft, I go send am tomorrow

8 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
Calebosko: I just dey wid ma girlfriend,one guy cum pik am for my front comot for Jeep, E no even giv me smal respect,ah say make i login Nairaland so i go forget my sorrow,na i cum see this poo.... Capenter how much 4 this casket??..so na friendzone i bin dey since.

No die abeg, it happened to most of us. Cheer up and know any gal's intention far off before e go reach when person go pick her with hilux and e go pain u.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by ITbomb(m): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
Calebosko: I just dey wid ma girlfriend,one guy cum pik am for my front comot for Jeep, E no even giv me smal respect,ah say make i login Nairaland so i go forget my sorrow,na i cum see this poo.... Capenter how much 4 this casket??..so na friendzone i bin dey since.
If you don dey tidy am before, just maintain and continue the free punny, remember that guy dey pay, if you never tidy before, ask for am immediately you see am next, if she no gree, press delete

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by jack26(m): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
As a sharp guy I always get the PUNNY and the GIFT I no gbadoo been friends with a bitch if u wanna make friends visit facebook.com

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by dazzlingd(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
U meet a girl u like, u get close to her and declared ur intentions, then she begins to post u and while posting u, she keeps asking u for different favours, later she starts calling you bro...by thunder! Who does that?...do I look like your brother, I know u from adam?.....well it's simple, mr nice guys are losers, wise up and be smart in your game, play your cards well, be d badt guy and never be too caring and adoring and no girl will succeed in trying to friendzone, brotherzone or familyxone u or watever.......

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Acidosis(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
ITbomb:
There is one I discarded on Wednesday, after 3 weeks of initial stuff (fast food, calls, chat, recharges, you know na), it came to the point for me to ask her to know my place, she come reply say, she no dey sure whether she should enter another relationship after her last experience, make we be friends.
After she talk finish, I calmly told her say I like her straight forwardness but she for tell me this 2 weeks ago say my feelings for her don pass level to see her as just a friend.
I come tell her bluntly that for my side she cannot eat from the kitchen and yet does not enter the kitchen. Say that arrangement no favour my understanding of a relationship so it cannot work. Paid for the drinks and we left. I delete everything, na last night I see text say my chat no dey go (I blocked am), say she dey bored. I bin wan reply am say make she find me come my place if she dey bored but I come remember wetin Pastor talk today for church, I say make I save the text for draft, I go send am tomorrow

Now I strongly believe the saying that girls love 'bad' guys
cheesy cheesy

If for say you dey beg her, abi u go knee down like water melon, you for just embarrass yourself,

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
So we cant have male frds again? seriously guys! i see no big deal in friendzoning a guy...i tak my male frds serious and really appreciate them more, so isnt that enough? its not even a must u get us gifts, i dont need it...just your friendship and i dont think thats asking for too much.

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by DHonorable(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
coolIts no big deal for me...buh has too many temptations attached especially when its only you two alone.
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Votukpa(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
Man and woman can and should never be friends.
Man and woman can never be equal
Women friend zoning men equals women turning men into their emotional sponge girlfriends. Women should not do this, because they r not ready to make a commensurate emotional investment.

Men who get friend zoned are either stupid or gay. Men don't function on the same mental league as women. They are entirely different.

Man, u cannot be friendzoneed because she will never look up to u nor respect u. She just wants someone to talk to when she needs it.

Women, go and friend yourselves. Men need to be building themselves and things so as to have some sense of accomplishment in life. We can't waste time being our friends.

We would rather own you, and rule over because u will prefer that on deep instinctive level. We would rather give u a sense of being a woman by giving you the gift of being masculine and playing our roles in your life.

Friend zone is tantamount to emasculation.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Anacksunamun: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
mencade5: you seem demental and hardly understand my point. Madam, friendship is when you dont emotional attachment to a lady, but whereby you wish to date her and she is either postponing or rejecting your request but still brings her useless discussion to you, then that will never work.
Go and tell your brothers those issues and stop disturbing us with it..
You'd have made your point without the name-calling. I wonder how a post of mine without insults to you, made you insult me. Not that I'm surprised though, you had nothing tangible response to offer. I won't stoop to your low and dignify your insults with a response. BTW, who told you I'm a female? I guess in your warped little logic, not all men can be sane and want nothing more than a friendship from a girl. SMH.
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by lafuria1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Becacia_Barbie: So we cant have male frds again? seriously guys! i see no big deal in friendzoning a guy...i tak my male frds serious and really appreciate them more, so isnt that enough? its not even a must u get us gifts, i dont need it...just your friendship and i dont think thats asking for too much.

Lol, most guys don't have problem with what you are saying. Most of us here have very good female friends. The simple problem is when the gal turns the guy into a boyfriend ( making time, going out, shopping on done the guy expense etc) but still maintain the guy is just friend, in most cases it's the gal who keep asking for favors and when you say let's take it to the next level, she says no.

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by OMA4U(m): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
ITbomb:
This is quite funny. Many of them seem not to know what they want. Playing around with a guy's feeling is catastrophic to his emotions. That friend-zone thing fit kill person.

So what did the pastor say? make you nak akpako today abi? lol...

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Anacksunamun: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
Oahray: Lol. Friendzone. Truth is everyone would like to get good things without having to work too hard for it. Most girls like it when you give them the world without having to give you anything in return. Same way many guys like sex without commitment.

Guys don wise up. If you want a girl, be straight forward. Tell her and let her tell you yes or no. If she can't answer, take it as a no and move on with your life. If you think you can melt her heart just by being a nice guy, OYO o. Girls full everywhere.

Being just friends with girls no bad sha. How many girls you wan date at a time? Just let them realise that they are not all that special, and don't spend on them.
@Embloden, you took the words right out of my heart. This is why many guys are friend-zoned. They know they know have feelings for a girl, yet they can't tell her and keep her buying gifts; and hoping the gifts and being nice will make her fall in love with him, and when they realise the girls are not falling for that, they get peeved. if you want to date a girl, you let her know, not being nice and spending hoping a miracle will happen.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
la furia:

Lol, most guys don't have problem with what you are saying. Most of us here have very good female friends. The simple problem is when the gal turns the guy into a boyfriend ( making time, going out, shopping on done the guy expense etc) but still maintain the guy is just friend, in most cases it's the gal who keep asking for favors and when you say let's take it to the next level, she says no.

Oh!!! lol then thats wrong... i agree with this..its really bad to lead a guy on when you want no rship with him.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by sconp: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
There's no big deal about friendzoning a guy but the thing is, if you would friendzone him then don't lead him on from the start. Don't 'use' him for ur own selfish interest thats all.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
OMA4U: What is breastz without men, how much does the baby want to suck?
Men are adults and derive no nutritional value sucking it unlike babies that the milk nourishes and helps to grow.
But an adult with 32teeth will position himself in such a way that surprises me just to suck the breastz. Is there a means a woman can permanently wean an adult from sucking the breast? undecided
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by OMA4U(m): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
3cycle:
Men are adults and derive no nutritional value sucking it unlike babies that the milk nourishes and helps to grow.
But an adult with 32teeth will position himself in such a way that surprises me just to suck the breastz. Is there a means a woman can permanently wean an adult from sucking the breast? undecided
Means? Are you kidding me? Is there any woman who wants to repudiate a man from sucking her breastz, an action that deposits wriggling and tingling sensation other than the baby who just sucks out the nutrient? c'mon.

Are you a male or female?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / If You Want Him, Go For Him / Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.