Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? (29083 Views)

Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) / The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming / My thoughts on friend-zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by KanayoIkeh(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
I don't have a problem with a girl friend zoning a guy. She's just a smart girl. The guy is the dumb one

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by PietroRico(m): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
If u must 'friendzone'? Do it to a guy that is not in any way attracted to you(sek-shually.)
There's no big deal in that.

Anything other than that, is a big deal.
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by UjSizzle(f): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
Funny thread. Funny comments.....and some demented ones too cheesy

It's nice knowing what people think.
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Odunharry(m): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
mencade5, ty-tymer, itbomb,normality, oahray, timpaker, oma4u ......i see una o...una get mauth
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
timpaker: I waste on my time on you, ignored other girls just to be with you and at the end I can't get at least 30% of your body? Oh crap! I'm not a teddy bear #SayNoToFriendZone
LOL
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by ITbomb(m): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
uj_sizzle: Funny thread. Funny comments.....and some demented ones too cheesy

It's nice knowing what people think.
Babe, you know me na, just because somebody post this way, it doesn't mean he is lost forever.
I still believe one special girl can change me forever, would you be that angel?
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
Becacia_Barbie: So we cant have male frds again? seriously guys! i see no big deal in friendzoning a guy...i tak my male frds serious and really appreciate them more, so isnt that enough? its not even a must u get us gifts, i dont need it...just your friendship and i dont think thats asking for too much.
True talk sis....ur so on point

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by armadeo(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
Maximus17:
How could u do this to me eh
grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by armadeo(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
El Guapo:

Nah, It all boils down to the individual in discourse.

You cant tell me that the basic role of a friend is to keep going on a shopping spree for his/her friend, it doesnt work that way mate.

Oga when you're zoned, it's expected of you by the girl to be a friend i.e gist, render advice, edify her on sensitive issues, share in her triumphs and failures etc.

If you end up paying her school fees every semester, believe you've got an invincible tag on your neck that reads ''This Mugu wont just cease to surprise me'' cheesy

You again grin grin
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Sunshinelady(f): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
princesa: Err... It's me again.

This time around I really wanna know what so wrong in 'friend zoning' a male friend like you guys on Nairaland so detest?

I mean, Is it wrong for a girl to want to have a male friend who she doesn't want to date or be intimately familiar with?

Every post on this zoning thingy I've read on here got me cracking and wondering the perception of the dudes because honestly I don't see the big issue in it. The girl probably sees the guy as a friend or a brother, so what's freaking wrong about it? She must not date every guy na? Haba!

Guys oh, come and answer clearly so that we can understand your stance.
. My sister ask dem o, pesin no go date everybody na, haba! Lolz. Smh
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Sunshinelady(f): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
LaurelP: D friendzoned guy is d one who gives all but gets notin in return
Other dan smiles
While d bad guy gets d punny, and sometimes gifts sef
. Lmao. But he (d frend zoned guy) will enjoy d grl's company na. Dat wan no follow?
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by armadeo(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
Calebosko: I just dey wid ma girlfriend,one guy cum pik am for my front comot for Jeep, E no even giv me smal respect,ah say make i login Nairaland so i go forget my sorrow,na i cum see this poo.... Capenter how much 4 this casket??..so na friendzone i bin dey since.

grin grin grin grin grin grin. No worry. you have been given a second chance. Now arise.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Sunshinelady(f): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz: The big deal is the way girls take advantage of the situation...

Why do u friend zone a guy, why don't u make it clear if he's a friend or he is more than that. And don't make him do things meant for your bf.. Cos that's why the issue lies..
cheesy
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by jelel6: 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
unbelievable! The reply here by guys is shocking. So the only thing that crosses these guys mind is bleeping everygirl in the world. I dey fear una oh.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by UjSizzle(f): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
ITbomb:
Babe, you know me na, just because somebody post this way, it doesn't mean he is lost forever.
I still believe one special girl can change me forever, would you be that angel?
You're polygamous undecided
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Sunshinelady(f): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lordabas: the fact that we have to watch you date some random guy not worth sh*t when we would die to have someone like you to love and care for. We want to wake up an be motivated to do everything in our lives for you. But you don't give us a chance you just want to be "friends". angry
Being in the friend zone is like failing at everything we've tried for. It hurts!
angry
. Funny one , lolzzzz
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Sunshinelady(f): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
mencade5: please go and make friends with your brothers and male cousins,

if i cant fvck and kiss you then its bye bye
. Chai! Na wa o, diariz godu o
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by UjSizzle(f): 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
It's always about sex huh undecided
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Sunshinelady(f): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
masegodoris:

Friendzoning a guy feels exactly like being USED. It is the female equivalent of being a guy's just "Bleep buddy" without him making the girl his girlfriend.
The problem lies in the fact that any form of friendship for guys involves sacrificing for their friend (even for their male-male relationships).
So naturally, in a male-female friendship the guys always gets used and feels dumped.
. Y do u hav to feel used na? But u guys also do nice stuff for ur male buddies witout feelin used, its not fair na, can't u just giv d grl clean frenship witout wanting colateral huh?
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by OMA4U(m): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
ITbomb:
IT kai!! No throw your bomb go dat side now

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Prowizy2(m): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
mencade5. . Classic grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
hulkhiharitoz: friend zone haba!!! We all need friends even friends that you may not like .... As for me I get amm for friends wella.... Even the oone wey I no like I get am as friends# it good to have friends they might help you one day like if you are propoose the motion and abeg make na help me click the link wey dey my signature... Tanks #team nairaland#
thats your reason for having friends? So they might help u tomorrow. Bro, you are not a good friend, if that is the case. Cant you help urself? As in, cant u make it without them helping u? Nobody knows tomorrow. Your enemy might help you. It is possible.
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Oahray: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
uj_sizzle: It's always about sex huh undecided
for some people yes.
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Oahray: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
Odunharry: mencade5, ty-tymer, itbomb,normality, oahray, timpaker, oma4u ......i see una o...una get mauth
bros I hail
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by IdomaLikita: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
"Friendzoning" is a Silent Killer!

"Friendzoning" is Responsible for 99% of All Adult Male Suicide Rates Yearly!

400Million Men Die Yearly From Friendzoning Globally!

"Friendzoning" Has Only One Cure-ABSTINENCE!

Let's Join The Petition To Make "Friendzoning Punishable by Capital Punishment Today"

It is a Crime Against Humanity!

DO NOT FRIENDZONE OR BE FRIENDZONED!!!

6 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by OMA4U(m): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
Sunshinelady: . My sister ask dem o, pesin no go date everybody na, haba! Lolz. Smh
No one says you should date every guy. This's it, if a guy approaches you, make it clear to him your intention that is yes or no. And if perhaps you put him on a friendship level, stay clear and let there be distance that speaks that NO. That's not friend-zone. No crime at all. But now making use of the opportunity based on the fact that he is crazily in love and ready to do anything to have you, you now begin to extort him, not only money, but also time, calling him only when you need him to help you with things that are boyfriend's responsibilities. Avoiding him emotionally, but saying thanks or giving him only a peck to show appreciation to a guy who wants to hold you tight, kiss you with unbridled emotion, who wants to be with you always, to stare at your radiant eyes, a guy who wants to have you all. Only peck or thanks won't help. You don't know the message you are passing - an assassin that uses no pistol or knife, but kills with a peck. You just draw his emotions to the slaughter slab to murder. He will begin to hate you as time passes by.

So please get this right.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by OMA4U(m): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
jelel6: unbelievable! The reply here by guys is shocking. So the only thing that crosses these guys mind is bleeping everygirl in the world. I dey fear una oh.
I personally don't mean bleeping. I'm talking about love. Bleeping doesn't really matter as that happens casually, dating or no dating.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
Thunder fire any girl who will try to friendzone me. As in, real thunder and brime stone o!

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz: The big deal is the way girls take advantage of the situation...

Why do u friend zone a guy, why don't u make it clear if he's a friend or he is more than that. And don't make him do things meant for your bf.. Cos that's why the issue lies..
if u fail to realise wen a girl is messin wit ur emotion, then it is ur fault.

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by OMA4U(m): 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
Sunshinelady: . Y do u hav to feel used na? But u guys also do nice stuff for ur male buddies witout feelin used, its not fair na, can't u just giv d grl clean frenship witout wanting colateral huh?
That's when the initial intention is purely friendship. but if along the line feelings arise, it still comes down to same thing. And that's the end of the friendship. You're not a guy, so you won't know the pain that comes with seeing a girl you love and care for, but she's just doing things casually with you while she knows you want her. It's killing. That's why I will prefer to hide my feelings and keep the distance. With time, it will vanish. There's someone else out there who will appreciate

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Emma8043(m): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
Just imagin she came to ur room with hot and transparent nite wear only to tell u that she came to tell u that she is going to her BF to pass the nite... Zoning ko branch ni

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by OMA4U(m): 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
Odunharry: mencade5, ty-tymer, itbomb,normality, oahray, timpaker, oma4u ......i see una o...una get mauth
Abi now. We must begin the crusade. Friendzoning is tantamount to killing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

If You Want Him, Go For Him / Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.