Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital (105436 Views)

"Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " / The List Of New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB / Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 09, 2014
shymexx:

Improve Nigeria, on the internet yano. grin

Internet activist: it seems you smoke too much BK sour diesel, or maybe it's that Harlem purple-haze, who knows? undecided

Alright. I've accepted that you've decided to stalk me. There. I've acknowledged you.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 09, 2014
MissMeiya:

Alright. I've accepted that you've decided to stalk me. There. I've acknowledged you.

Sensitive Meiya with prima donna drama.

Stalking you now because I pointed out the obvious, no? grin

Just pass me that BK sour diesel...night night. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 09, 2014
shymexx:

Sensitive Meiya with prima donna drama.

Stalking you now because I pointed out the obvious, no? grin

Just pass me that BK sour diesel...night night. undecided

I never quote you. But you always quote me. Always. Why? Why can't you leave me alone?
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 09, 2014
MissMeiya:

I never quote you. But you always quote me. Always. Why? Why can't you leave me alone?

Hell nah!! This is the story:

You quoted me first...we had an argument, resolved it and moved on.

On another thread, you quoted me, we had a long ar.se argument, with ya jockeys backing you. And the thread later died.

Left you, and I was doing my thing. Then, you broke the ceasefire on the tall guys thread, by throwing shots at me. I ignored that, however, I got my guns ready for you. And now I'm blazing - call it shooting match. grin

I'm not even shooting today, I just asked you to let me smoke a little tote of the sour diesel you overdosed on. grin

Anyway, I'm out. Let the young god sleep. undecided
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 09, 2014
shymexx:

Hell nah!! This is the story:

You quoted me first...we had an argument, resolved it and moved on.

On another thread, you quoted me, we had a long ar.se argument, with ya jockeys backing you. And the thread later died.

Left you, and I was doing my thing. Then, you broke the ceasefire on the tall guys thread, by throwing shots at me. I ignored that, however, I got my guns ready for you. And now I'm blazing - call it shooting match. grin

I'm not even shooting today, I just asked you to let me smoke a little tote of the sour diesel you overdosed on. grin

Anyway, I'm out. Let the young god sleep. undecided

You know our post histories are public, right? I can quote every single time you followed me into a thread. So I don't know who you're lying to.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 09, 2014
MissMeiya:

You know our post histories are public, right? I can quote every single time you followed me into a thread. So I don't know who you're lying to.

Start with the Jay Z vs Solange thread - first thread.

America stopped buying Nigeria's oil thread - second thread.

Tall guys thread - third thread.

...then whatever happened on subsequent threads after those three is out of my control. grin
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 09, 2014
shymexx:

Start with the Jay Z vs Solange thread - first thread.

America stopped buying Nigeria's oil thread - second thread.

Tall guys thread - third thread.

...then whatever happened on subsequent threads after those three is out of my control. grin

Are you bored? Or lonely? There are chat rooms for that.

Or just an internet troll who derails every single thread for his own amusement?
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 09, 2014
MissMeiya:

Are you bored? Or lonely? There are chat rooms for that.

Or just an internet troll who derails every single thread for his own amusement?

However, you labelled yourself a troll on ya old siggy. Perhaps, it's a case of a serial troll being trolled, who knows?

Or maybe, I just feel like puffing some of ya sour diesel tonight...you know the puff puff pass. grin
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2014
I give my support to the creation of Adada State and Aba State for the east. We need a State that will not rely on oil.

If the stone age could come to an end, the oil age will also come to an end. States have to find other means to generate

revenues to fund development projects. It is time Ndiigbo start heading in that direction.

Imo and Anambra as a State, has alot of work doing, with construction of road and railway network for internal transport.

Njaba without at least 2 to 4 Anambra local government should not include Ihiala or any single anambra local govenment.

Ndi-Orlu can have a State without Ihiala or Anambra.

As for Anioma State, it should be created in the South South to include the igbanke. They don't need to join the east region.

Ogoja state can be created from Cross River State. No region should get more than two states addition.

1 Like

Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by mandax: 11:20am On Jul 09, 2014
Chino still here with his many monikers on NL. Information has it that since one Imo state lady who Chino loved dumped Chino, he has not recovered from the psychosis. Chino lost the Bliss of life.
Bliss4Lyfe: I give my support to the creation of Adada State and Aba State for the east. We need a State that will not rely on oil.

If the stone age could come to an end, the oil age will also come to an end. States have to find other means to generate

revenues to fund development projects. It is time Ndiigbo start heading in that direction.

Imo and Anambra as a State, has alot of work doing, with construction of road and railway network for internal transport.

Njaba without at least 2 to 4 Anambra local government should not include Ihiala or any single anambra local govenment.

Ndi-Orlu can have a State without Ihiala or Anambra.

As for Anioma State, it should be created in the South South to include the igbanke. They don't need to join the east region.

Ogoja state can be created from Cross River State. No region should get more than two states addition.

1 Like

Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Chino72: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
Anybody that stand against you is chino! hmmm!

Who does not know bliss4life on NL. Why not go through his posts over the years to cure your ignorance.

You doubted me when I told you that no Anambran wants to leave Anambra but now some Anambra guys are coming up to corroborate what I have been saying here.

I am not in anyway saying that a new state should not be created but let it pass through referendum. I bet you when you conduct referendum in Anambra you will be shocked that no part of the state wants to leave to any other state.

mandax: Chino still here with his many monikers on NL. Information has it that since one Imo state lady who Chino loved dumped Chino, he has not recovered from the psychosis. Chino lost the Bliss of life.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by oluamid(m): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
pazienza:

Patroitism? Well i am quite familiar with it. I see it in my uncles dead pics hung in my dad's room, i hear of stories about it from my parents and uncles,four brothers sent on war front to protect the borders of a nation from invaders, an anxious mother having been displaced from her home and turned to refugee, waited for their return, her tears when only two of the four came back. The story it was told of fearless Igbo men who laid down their lives to defend a great nation. For three years,they wrote history with their blood, that their effort and labour might not be in vain.

Every odd was against them, the Super powers,lack of guns and bullets, food shortage, their women and children bombed and starved to death, yet they marched on, that history might one day remember that few once stood against many.

Yes, I know what patroitism looks like, it was BIAFRA .

What patriotism is not is to throw yourself headlong into a war you are not in anyway prepared for or able to win. I call it mindless slaughter of people who let their emotions get the better of them and who might have made this nation better. Both sides must share the blame.

However, that issue is long buried. There is no country called BIAFRA on the face of the earth, what we have is Nigeria. And until the day Biafra is realized, you either put all your energy into realizing Biafra and therefore not expect to enjoy the benefits of anything an average Nigerian should enjoy (as insignificant as that is), or be a patriotic Nigerian in which case your "what to get from her (Nigeria) before her downfall is of greater interest to me" will make sense. You can't demand for separation from Nigeria on one hand , and expect to benefit from the same Nigeria on the other.

You can't eat your cake and still have it.

1 Like

Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by millionaireman: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
Referendum pls come, and make the tiny minority votes of the Chinos be cast into the rubbish bin. Referendum for ANIM/Njaba shall score more than 70% of votes cast. Does Chino even know what referendum means? Igbos are not fools. Igbos know that since Ebonyi state was cut mainly from Enugu state, the next and most possibly viable state in the SE must be cut from the 48 Local council areas of Imo and Anambra states, or from the 12 local councils of Imo West senatorial district, out of the 27 local council areas in Imo state; NOT BY FURTHER DIVIDING ENUGU STATE OF 17 LOCAL GOVT COUNCILS TO GET ADADA STATE OF 7 LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCILS. Justice demands that a sixth state in SE be cut from Imo and Anambra states because need for Justice drives southeast agitation for sixth state. @Chino, guess why the biggest boss in Ebonyi state supports Adada, with his non-existent story of Igbo north and Igbo south? It is eye-service, because he knows that since the creation of his Ebonyi state mostly from Enugu state, his Ebonyi state has severely shortchanged any possibility of Nigeria making Adada a sixth state in the southeast.
Chino72: Anybody that stand against you is chino! hmmm!

Who does not know bliss4life on NL. Why not go through his posts over the years to cure your ignorance.

You doubted me when I told you that no Anambran wants to leave Anambra but now some Anambra guys are coming up to corroborate what I have been saying here.

I am not in anyway saying that a new state should not be created but let it pass through referendum. I bet you when you conduct referendum in Anambra you will be shocked that no part of the state wants to leave to any other state.

1 Like

Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
@chino, dude one of these dayz I will skype u and then u can tell everybody wat u see. I am not a he.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
oluamid:

What patriotism is not is to throw yourself headlong into a war you are not in anyway prepared for or able to win. I call it mindless slaughter of people who let their emotions get the better of them and who might have made this nation better. Both sides must share the blame.

However, that issue is long buried. There is no country called BIAFRA on the face of the earth, what we have is Nigeria. And until the day Biafra is realized, you either put all your energy into realizing Biafra and therefore not expect to enjoy the benefits of anything an average Nigerian should enjoy (as insignificant as that is), or be a patriotic Nigerian in which case your "what to get from her (Nigeria) before her downfall is of greater interest to me" will make sense. You can't demand for separation from Nigeria on one hand , and expect to benefit from the same Nigeria on the other.

Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Chino72: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
I am sorry nwa ada. it was a typo!

Email me here: chino.dyke@yahoo.com

Bliss4Lyfe: @chino, dude one of these dayz I will skype u and then u can tell everybody wat u see. I am not a he.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by pazienza(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
oluamid:

You are not making any sense. Patroitism to me includes defending homeland(BIAFRA) from invaders( NIGERIA), that was exactly what my fore runners did, even though they lost. They refused to be cowards.

Nigerian paid soldiers are afraid of losing their lives for Nigeria fighting against BH. Biafran soldiers were not paid, yet they fought to death with pride. See the difference between a nation(Biafra) and a country( Nigeria) , if you can.

Again, you misunderstand me, my patroitism is reserved solely for a future Igbo country to come, but while in Nigeria, it is only right that i make the best out of a very bad situation, i would try to get as much as i could get from Nigeria, and having more states seems like one of the ways of achieving that very objective.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by oluamid(m): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
pazienza:

You are not making any sense. Patroitism to me includes defending homeland(BIAFRA) from invaders( NIGERIA), that was exactly what my fore runners did, even though they lost. They refused to be cowards.

Nigerian paid soldiers are afraid of losing their lives for Nigeria fighting against BH. Biafran soldiers were not paid, yet they fought to death with pride. See the difference between a nation(Biafra) and a country( Nigeria) , if you can.

Again, you misunderstand me, my patroitism is reserved solely for a future Igbo country to come, but while in Nigeria, it is only right that i make the best out of a very bad situation, i would try to get as much as i could get from Nigeria, and having more states seems like one of the ways of achieving that very objective.

Thanks.

As to who made sense or not, who is patriotic about a term? (mind you, I didn't say a country cos that term doesn't exist).

Well, thank you too because I don't expect you to understand me.

2 Likes

Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by passion007: 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
millionaireman: Referendum pls come, and make the tiny minority votes of the Chinos be cast into the rubbish bin. Referendum for ANIM/Njaba shall score more than 70% of votes cast. Does Chino even know what referendum means? Igbos are not fools. Igbos know that since Ebonyi state was cut mainly from Enugu state, the next and most possibly viable state in the SE must be cut from the 48 Local council areas of Imo and Anambra states, or from the 12 local councils of Imo West senatorial district, out of the 27 local council areas in Imo state; NOT BY FURTHER DIVIDING ENUGU STATE OF 17 LOCAL GOVT COUNCILS TO GET ADADA STATE OF 7 LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCILS. Justice demands that a sixth state in SE be cut from Imo and Anambra states because need for Justice drives southeast agitation for sixth state. @Chino, guess why the biggest boss in Ebonyi state supports Adada, with his non-existent story of Igbo north and Igbo south? It is eye-service, because he knows that since the creation of his Ebonyi state mostly from Enugu state, his Ebonyi state has severely shortchanged any possibility of Nigeria making Adada a sixth state in the southeast.
You've not made any point.
Could you state facts, rather than speculations.

Every historian knows there's Northern Igbo aka Waawa Igbo, who, in the present scheme of things, are being shortchanged.
For fairness' sake, Adada State creation is a task that must be accomplished.

If Anambra natives shelved the agitation for Orimili state, what makes you think they'll cede Ihiala and/or Ogbaru LGAs to Orlu.
Methinks hell will freeze over before that happens.

#On Adada we stand.

Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by mandax: 12:25am On Jul 10, 2014
passion007:
You've not made any point.
Could you state facts, rather than speculations.

Every historian knows there's Northern Igbo aka Waawa Igbo, who, in the present scheme of things, are being shortchanged.
For fairness' sake, Adada State creation is a task that must be accomplished.

If Anambra natives shelved the agitation for Orimili state, what makes you think they'll cede Ihiala and/or Ogbaru LGAs to Orlu.
Methinks hell will freeze over before that happens.

#On Adada we stand.

@Passion007,
Some body once told you on this thread that you are driven by passion as your name suggests.
That's true.

Demarcation line for Igbo north and south has no place in the geography or history of Igboland, perhaps except for people like you and your Ebonyi state big boss who use that to do eye service support for your agitation.

2 Likes

Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by justmenoni: 7:42am On Jul 10, 2014
Thank God they are creating ijebu state ooooo and wait chai my mom and dad are gonna be from the same state more reason why i am happy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAyedun: National Conference: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital
By editor on July 6, 2014

Details of the 18 new states proposed by the ongoing National Conference t be created in addition to the 36 already in existence have been identified.

This was contained in the documents obtained Saturday.

Edu state - Bida

For the proposed Edu State, which will be created out of the present Niger State, it will be made up of Agagie, Bida North, Edati, Agbakoba, Katcha, Lapai, Labun and Mokwa Local Governments with its capital in Bida.

Apa state - Otukpo

Apa State will be carved out of the present Benue State and made up of Agatu, Apa, Otukpo, Oju, Obi, Obi, Ohimini, Okpokwu and Ofbadigbo Local Government Areas with capital in Otukpo.

Kainji state - Zuru

If Kainji State is created, it will be created from the present Kebbi and Niger states and it will be made up of Danko/Wasagu, Fakai, Zuru, Shanga, Sakaba, Nhaski, Yauri, Rijau, Mariga, Magama, Kontagora, Agwara, Borgo and Mashefu Local Governments. Its capital is proposed to be in Zuru.

Katagun state - Azare

For the proposed Katagun State, which is recommended to be created out of Bauchi State, it will be made up of Gamasa, Dam-an, Misau, Giade, Shira, Jama’re, Itas/Gadau, Zaki with the capital in Azare.

Savanna state - Biu

If Savanna State is created as recommended, it will be from the present Borno State and it will be made up of Gwoza, Chibok, Askira/Uba, Biu, Hawul, Shani, Kwaya-Kusar, Bayo and Damboa Local Governments with its capital in Biu.

Amana state - Mubi

Amana State is expected to be created from Adamawa State from Maiha, Mubi North, Mubi South, Hong, Michika and Madagali Local Government Areas with capital in Mubi.

Gurara state - Kachia

The conference also recommended that Gurara State be created out of Kaduna State, with Sanga, Jama’a, Jaba, Kargako, Kaura, Zango Kataf, Kachia, Kajuru, Chikun, Lere Local Governments as constituent parts. Its capital will be Kachia.

Ghari state -

If Ghari is created from Kano State, it will be made up of the following local governments:Bagwai, Bixhi, Dawakin Tofa, Dambatta, Gwarzo, Kabo, Kunchi, Makoda, Rimin Gado, Shanono, Tofa and Tsanyawa. Its capital has not been decided.

Etiti state -

Also, the capital of the proposed Etiti State has not been decided, but it will consist of Orumba North, Orumba South, Agwu, Animi, Oji River, Ivo, Afikpo North/South, Okigwe, Onuimo, Ehime Mbano, Umunneochi and Isiukwuato Local Government Areas.

Aba state - Aba

The proposed Aba State will have its capital in Aba town, which is part of the present Abia State. It is expected to be made up of Isiala, Isiala Ngwa South, Obingwa, Aba South, Ugwunagbo, Aba North, Ukwa West, Ukwa East and Osisioma Ngwa Local Governments.

Adada state - Nsukka

Adada State, which is expected to be created from the present Enugu State, will have its capital in Nsukka. It will consist of Igbo-Etiti, Igbo-Eze North, Igbo-Eze South, Isibor-Uzochukwu, Nsukka, Udenu and Uzo-Uwani.

Njaba/Anim state - Orlu

Njaba/Anim State is recommended to be created from Imo and Anambra states with the capital in Orlu. Local governments expected to be under it are Orlu, Orau, Oru East, Oru West, Ohaji/Egbema, Ogut! Njaba, Isu, Nwangele, Mkwere, Ideato Nirth, Ideato South and Ihiala.

New Oyo state -

The New Oyo State has no capital yet, but local governments that are expected to be part of it from the present Oyo State are Irepo, Olorunsogo, Oorelope, Saki East, Saki West, Atisbo, Itesiwaju, Iwajowa, Kajola, Iseyin, Afijio, Oyo East, Atiba, Ogoja Oluwa, Surulere, Ogbomosho North, Ogbomosho South and Orire.

Ijebu state - Ijebu-Ode

The proposed Ijebu State from the present Ogun State will have its capital in Ijebu-Ode, and made up of such Local Government Areas like Ijebu-Ode, Ijebu-North East, Ogun Waterside, Odogbolu, Ijebu East, Shagamu, Ikenne and Remo North.

Ogoja state - Ogoja

Ogoja State, which is expected to be carved out of the present Cross River State, will have its capital in Ogoja. It will be made up of Bekwarra, Bokki, Etung, Ikom, Obanliku, Obubra, Obudu, Ogoja and Yala Local Government Areas.

Anioma state - Asaba

The expected Anioma State to be created from Delta State will also have its capital in Asaba, if the proposal scales through. Local Government areas expected to be under it are Aniocha North, Aniocha South, Ika North-East, Ika South, Ndokwa East, Ndokwa West, Oshimili North, Oshimili South and Ukwaani.

Orachi state -

Orachi state, from Rivers State

http://www.theparadigmng.com/?p=19667

1 Like

Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by samhay: 3:35am On Jul 15, 2014
Hero10001: Which kind sharing formular be this?
9:4:2:3 'wrt' North, East, West, South respectively?
I'm seeing things.

Bro i need ur help ooooooo,abeg drop ur contact,facebuk twtter r whatsapp
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Onlytruth(m): 4:12am On Jul 15, 2014
pazienza:

You are not making any sense, perhaps your long period away from Nairaland is affecting you.

In an independent Igboland,your stance would make sense. But in multi ethnic, multi cultural Nigeria, your stance against more Igbo states reeks of political naivety and gross ignorance of Nigeria's state of origin,quota system and federal character politics.

Infact your suggestion of non proliferation of Igbo states while the rest of Nigeria gets more states is nothing but political and economic suicide for Ndiigbo, and i sincerely hope we don't have people with this kind of your mind set,ever manage the affairs of Ndiigbo.

Choi! Ala ekwela Ngwele gba aji!

Nwokem some of you need to grow up and stop making stu..pid accusations that base on nothing.
If you have a point, make it and move on.

You talk about an "Independent Igbo land"; in your quest to establish that, pray tell us which is easier: To conduct a referrendum among 5 Igbo states, or among 9 Igbo states?
Current 5 SE governments STRUGGLE to meet to formulate policies that benefit the zone, and in most SE governor's meetings there are ALWAYS absentee governors. Now extrapolate to 9 governors and try again.
Even today, if your eyes see what they should instead of looking for who to insult, you would notice that there are no more reprisal attacks in the SE after attacks against Igbo in the North. Have you wondered why?
Some idiots here in Nairaland from Anambra and Imo CONSTANTLY tear each other apart because of some steewpid "state" differences, and your greed blinds you to these.

Nwokem puta n'uzo biko. angry

I am not part of erie taa a nwuo echi. cool

What I want is that the zones should become the federating units, and each zone should have its own constitution and police.
Each zone should have EQUAL voice at the center irrespective of how many states each has.
That is my position.

Next time ask me before insulting me.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by millionaireman: 8:27am On Jul 15, 2014
Onlytruth:

Nwokem some of you need to grow up and stop making stu..pid accusations that base on nothing.
If you have a point, make it and move on.

You talk about an "Independent Igbo land"; in your quest to establish that, pray tell us which is easier: To conduct a referrendum among 5 Igbo states, or among 9 Igbo states?
Current 5 SE governments STRUGGLE to meet to formulate policies that benefit the zone, and in most SE governor's meetings there are ALWAYS absentee governors. Now extrapolate to 9 governors and try again.
Even today, if your eyes see what they should instead of looking for who to insult, you would notice that there are no more reprisal attacks in the SE after attacks against Igbo in the North. Have you wondered why?
Some idiots here in Nairaland from Anambra and Imo CONSTANTLY tear each other apart because of some steewpid "state" differences, and your greed blinds you to these.

Nwokem puta n'uzo biko. angry

I am not part of erie taa a nwuo echi. cool

What I want is that the zones should become the federating units, and each zone should have its own constitution and police.
Each zone should have EQUAL voice at the center irrespective of how many states each has.
That is my position.

Next time ask me before insulting me.
It has remained impossible to do your wish of making the zones become regions. Or can you use your power to bring regional government system which many people, including yours truly, wanted instead of creation of more states? So pls grow up and understand why the NC went for creation of more states, after abolishing the local govt tier of govt.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Hero10001: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
samhay:

Bro i need ur help ooooooo,abeg drop ur contact,facebuk twtter r whatsapp
Bro, Wetin happen?
Just brief me first.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Kccredible: 1:13am On Jul 16, 2014
There's God oooooooo!
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by samhay: 11:06am On Jul 16, 2014
Hero10001:
Bro, Wetin happen?
Just brief me first.

STAKING/TIPS
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Hero10001: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
samhay:

STAKING/TIPS
That's great!
How do you want it?
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by samhay: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hero10001:
That's great!
How do you want it?

Am plannin ahead August, i want you to always help out

7E3B5A5D, am a newbie,was doin research, dat was aw i discover u
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Hero10001: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2014
samhay:

Am plannin ahead August, i want you to always help out

7E3B5A5D, am a newbie,was doin research, dat was aw i discover u
Okay, that's good.
Just beep me whenever you're ready..
All you need are; Laptop, data, your brains and a little bit of luck!
Have a good day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / SVC: All Norsemen Are Vikings But All Vikings Are Not Norsemen / Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.