Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,207 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital (105501 Views)

"Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " / The List Of New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB / Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by pazienza(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2014
Onlytruth: I ALWAYS hated divisions, and this state creation will never get my support even if it rectifies the marginalization of SE at the center.

Just see what is about to happen: people are about to be excised into a state they clearly don't want. I am yet to meet any Anambra person that wants to belong to any new state. The thieving politicians in the "national conference" are mainly representing themselves.

I also often wonder why my Imo brothers want another state carved for them. I believe that current Imo state is great AS IS and will only grow greater if left alone. I feel the same for Enugu (Adada thingy). Who says that Enugu can't develop and use the resources in Nsukka axis?

But by far the most laughable aspect of it all is that we are being told that the new states will practice "true federalism". Haha.
The older (bigger and strong ) states weren't allowed to practice it, it is the new tiny states that can fund state police (which must be included in any reasonable true federalism).

Folks are just deluded, honestly.
They should just leave Anambra alone. We are tired of divisions and sharing of "national cake". We want to work biko.
Our future is in our hands.

Proud Anambra son. cool

You are not making any sense, perhaps your long period away from Nairaland is affecting you.

In an independent Igboland,your stance would make sense. But in multi ethnic, multi cultural Nigeria, your stance against more Igbo states reeks of political naivety and gross ignorance of Nigeria's state of origin,quota system and federal character politics.

Infact your suggestion of non proliferation of Igbo states while the rest of Nigeria gets more states is nothing but political and economic suicide for Ndiigbo, and i sincerely hope we don't have people with this kind of your mind set,ever manage the affairs of Ndiigbo.

Choi! Ala ekwela Ngwele gba aji!

4 Likes

Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2014
pazienza:

You are not making any sense, perhaps your long period away from Nairaland is affecting you.

In an independent Igboland,your stance would make sense. But in multi ethnic, multi cultural Nigeria, your stance against more Igbo states reeks of political naivety and gross ignorance of Nigeria's state of origin,quota system and federal character politics.

Infact your suggestion of non proliferation of Igbo states while the rest of Nigeria gets more states is nothing but political and economic suicide for Ndiigbo, and i sincerely hope we don't have people with this kind of your mind set,ever manage the affairs of Ndiigbo.

You clearly can't read.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by pazienza(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2014
CFCfan:
I agree that it's an absolute nonsense to create more states. Already most of the 36 states depend solely on the monthly handouts from the FG.

All the states,except Lagos,cannot survive without monthly handouts from the FG.

So, viability cannot be an issue here, unless we are willing to scrap all the 35 states. But if we are not going to do that, then we must give every region equal number of states, lets all keep eating the money in equality and justice, until further notice, and when the time comes,lets all partake in the debt.

It would be hypocrisy, denying people equality and justice,in the name of viability, while you yourself enjoy the proceeds from your non viable state.

If you so much care about viability, scrap your non viabile state, but if you cannot,then don't stop others from getting their own non viable state.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by pazienza(m): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2014
MissMeiya:

You clearly can't read.

You obviously lack comprehension skills.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 08, 2014
pazienza:

I obviously lack comprehension skills.

But I said that already.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 08, 2014
pazienza:

All the states,except Lagos,cannot survive without monthly handouts from the FG.

So, viability cannot be an issue here, unless we are willing to scrap all the 35 states. But if we are not going to do that, then we must give every region equal number of states, [size=14pt]lets all keep eating the money in equality and justice, until further notice[/size], and when the time comes,lets all partake in the debt.

It would be hypocrisy, denying people equality and justice,in the name of viability, while you yourself enjoy the proceeds from your non viable state.

If you so much care about viability, scrap your non viabile state, but if you cannot,then [size=14pt]don't stop others from getting their own non viable state[/size].

This is the dumbest and most shameful thing I've seen on Nairaland yet. It's time to log off for awhile.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 08, 2014
pazienza:

So, viability cannot be an issue here, unless we are willing to scrap all the 35 states. But if we are not going to do that, then we must give every region equal number of states, lets all keep eating the money in equality and justice, until further notice, and when the time comes,lets all partake in the debt.

If you so much care about viability, scrap your non viabile state, but if you cannot,then don't stop others from getting there own non viable state.
If it were possible, I would have called for the merging of some of the states; but the reality is that non of the politicians would approve of it.
BTW, I'm from Anambra. Onitsha, Nnewi and some other towns can potentially generate the required IGR to make the State less dependent on federal allocations.

1 Like

Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by MadCow1: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2014
pazienza:

So, viability cannot be an issue here, unless we are willing to scrap all the 35 states. But if we are not going to do that, then we must give every region equall number of states, lets all keep eating the money in equality and justice, until further notice.

If you so much care about viability, scrap your non viabile state, but if you cannot,then don't stop others from getting there own non viable state.

Have you heard of Rivers State, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ogun and some Northern States?!

The states that cant survive without government Handouts are mostly states in the West and a few up North. Cross River and Maybe Edo State in the South cos their tourism is dead and I dont see what them Niggas is adding to the Polity.

1 Like

Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by pazienza(m): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2014
MadCow1:

Have you heard of Rivers State, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ogun and some Northern States?!

The states that cant survive without government Handouts are mostly states in the West and a few up North. Cross River and Maybe Edo State in the South cos their tourism is dead and I dont see what them Niggas is adding to the Polity.

The oil in Rivers,Akwa ibom and the rest of Niger delta states are not theirs, they belong to federal government,who in her benevolent spirit share the money realized from the crude oil to the rest of the states in Nigeria,while giving the Niger delta states a lionshare of the crude oil proceeds.

Rivers,Akwa ibom,Bayelsa and the rest of Niger delta are non viable without FG monthly allocation, their internal generated revenues can't sustain them,as there are little or no economic/industrial activities going on there.

Ogun? Haha! You must be joking, they will run bankrupt without FG monthly allocations, even as it stands,they are in debt already, even with the monthly allocations from the FG.

Northern states? Haha! This must be a joke.

Maybe in the future, when the crude oil dries up, states would find means to become viable, but at the present, none of them are, except maybe Lagos state.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by oluamid(m): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2014
MadCow1:

When you say *"most states in the west and north" and you conviniently left out the southeastern states you make me laugh. I guess you are privy to some statistics the rest of us are yet to see.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 08, 2014
oluamid:

When you say *"most states in the west and north" and you conviniently left out the southeastern states you make me laugh. I guess you are privy to some statistics the rest of us are yet to see.

He didn't.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by pazienza(m): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2014
CFCfan:
If it were possible, I would have called for the merging of some of the states; but the reality is that non of the politicians would approve of it.
BTW, I'm from Anambra. Onitsha, Nnewi and some other towns can potentially generate the required IGR to make the State less dependent on federal allocations.

Since we can't merge states, it's only right that we provide equal number of states for all, and when the time comes, we suffer as one.

2 Likes

Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by pazienza(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2014
MissMeiya:

This is the dumbest and most shameful thing I've seen on Nairaland yet. It's time to log off for awhile.

You are the dumb one here. You reap the proceeds from your non viable states schemed to favour you, you never protest for their disolution, but you shout NON VIABILITY,when others seek for their own states for justice and equity.

You are the dumb hypocrite. Now,move.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by MadCow1: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2014
oluamid:

Dont laugh sir.. All I did was judge States by their Economics according to what I was thought;

South Eastern States;

Enugu has Coal..
Anambra has Commerce and Industries
Abia Has Commerce (Aba)
Ebonyi has Agriculture.
Imo State has Oil and Gas.

I said 'Some' Northern States. Not too sure but I know some have solid Minerals and Agriculture.

The South South States: Almost all have Oil except Cross River and I think Edo (Not too sure).

The West, just a few have Cocoa. The remaining say they produce 'Human Resources' because they have plenty Profs. The rest are just leeches. The only Western State of real Value is Lagos and being a Former Seat of Government has alot of role to play for its current status and secondly being a 'Port' state.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by MadCow1: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2014
pazienza:

The oil in Rivers,Akwa ibom and the rest of Niger delta states are not theirs, they belong to federal government,who in her benevolence spirit share the money realized from the crude oil to the rest of the states in Nigeria,while giving the Niger delta states a lionshare of the crude oil proceeds.

Rivers,Akwa ibom,Bayelsa and the rest of Niger delta are non viable without FG monthly allocation, their internal generated revenues can't sustain them,as there are little or no economic/industrial activities going on there.

Ogun? Haha! You must be joking, they will run bankrupt without FG monthly allocations, even as it stands,they are in debt already, even with the monthly allocations from the FG.

Northern states? Haha! This must be a joke.

Maybe in the future, when the crude oil dries up, states would find means to become viable, but at the present, none of them are, except maybe Lagos state.

Lol.. grin

Yeah!! I have heard about this Oil belonging to the Federal Government thing before. grin

Well, thats not what I am here to debate, but the fact remains if we split up, that oil belongs to the territory in which it is obtained.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2014
pazienza:

You are the dumb one here. You reap the proceeds from your non viable states schemed to favour you, you never protest for their disolution, but you shout NON VIABILITY,when others seek for their own states for justice and equity.

You are the dumb hypocrite. Now,move.

Really. What state am I from, and how does it favor me?

You're very near-sighted and useless. Imagine this senseless mentality. Let us chop until it is finished. Nigerians like you are the downfall of the country.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Afam4eva(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2014
I will have to agree with Pazienza here. Nigerians can be full of hypocrisy st times. It's only when people ask for equality and fairness that they start preaching that states are not viable. Where were they when new states were created in 1991 and 1996? It's simple. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. If the states are not viable then all the states in the country should be scrapped. But until then, every part of this country have to enjoy the dividends from the center. You don't say that the government should not create more states due to non-viability and at the same time not complain about the already existing state.

2 Likes

Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by asoebi(m): 10:11am On Jul 08, 2014
If any state is to be created, it has to be OKUN STATE cos I'm tired of having to expatiate on how come I'm Yoruba and still be from Kogi State. It's at-times sickening!
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2014
Obiagelli: in all these na nursery school pupils i pity pass, how dem wan read this state and capital?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by mandax: 10:24am On Jul 08, 2014
pazienza:

99% of Igbos that cry against new state creation are those very comfortable in their state capitals, most probably with their areas exploiting others in the same state. If not, is there any Igbo who does not understand the quota system that has made many qualified Igbos not get admission in federal education institutions, military, police, etc? Who is the Igbo that does not understand that people in SE are seriously under represented in the parliament? Who is the Igbo that does not understand that the SE has been losing huge sums of federal allocation and investment due to shortage of number of states in the SE?

Chino72 with his more than 10 NL monikers.

Chino72 with his more than 10 NL handles is behind all the arguments among Igbos on this thread, I suspect, including the first comment on this thread by Bliss4life. The NC has slated the states to be created in SE, I do not see why all these washing Igbo dirty linen in public.

2 Likes

Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Chino72: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2014
It appears you do not get it! What I said is that you can create as many states as you want out of your state but do not touch any part of Anambra!

We Anambrans do not want any part of us touched in whatever guise either state creation. Anambra is a monolithic and homogenous state. Leave us out of your silly state creation. No part of Anambra wants out! You will be shocked when referendum is conducted in Ihiala!

It feels great being an Anambran! cheesy

mandax:

99% of Igbos that cry against new state creation are those very comfortable in their state capitals, most probably with their areas exploiting others in the same state. If not, is there any Igbo who does not understand the quota system that has made many qualified Igbos not get admission in federal education institutions, military, police, etc? Who is the Igbo that does not understand that people in SE are seriously under represented in the parliament? Who is the Igbo that does not hear that the SE has been losing huge sums of federal allocation and investment due to shortage of number of states in the SE?

Chino72 with his more than 10 NL monikers.

Chino72 with his more than 10 NL handles is behind all the nonsense arguments among Igbos on this thread, I suspect including the first comment on this thread Bliss4life. The NC has slated the states to be created in SE, I do not see why all these washing Igbo dirty linen in public.

4 Likes

Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by oluamid(m): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2014
MadCow1:

Dont laugh sir.. All I did was judge States by their Economics according to what I was thought;

South Eastern States;

Enugu has Coal..
Abia Has Commerce (Aba)
Ebonyi has Agriculture.

I said 'Some' Northern States. Not too sure but I know some have solid Minerals and Agriculture.

The South South States: Almost all have Oil except Cross River and I think Edo (Not too sure).

The West, just a few have Cocoa. The remaining say they produce 'Human Resources' because they have plenty Profs. The rest are just leeches. The only Western State of real Value is Lagos and being a Former Seat of Government has alot of role to play for its current status and secondly being a 'Port' state.

"Few cocoa" huh? That few cocoa is the reason Nigeria is one of the major cocoa exporter in the world and it will turn a major money spinner if properly managed. And whatever happened to other resources like Timber, agriculture (both food and cash crops) and bitumen? Besides, don't even get me started on the oil. The only Western state who may need to depend on others to survive is Ekiti and like you rightly said, the state has a lot of Human capital which is currently being wasted.

Below is a list of natural resources available in Eastern and Western states. Please compare and contrast. Additionally, check the link and see what the so-called "inept" Northern states have in abundance.

Eastern States

ABIA STATE

Gold Gold, Lead/Zinc, Limestone, Oil/Gas & Salt

ANAMBRA STATE

Clay, Glass-Sand, Gypsium, Iron-ore, Lead/Zinc, Lignite,
Limestone, Phosphate & Salt

EBONYI STATE

Gold, Lead/Zinc & Salt

ENUGU STATE

Coal, Lead/Zinc & Limestone

IMO STATE

Gypsium, Lead/Zinc, Lignite, Limestone, Marcasite,
Oil/Gas, Phosphate & Salt

Western States

EKITI STATE

Feldspar, Granite, Kaolin, Syenite & Tatium

LAGOS STATE

Bitumen, Clay & Glass-sand

ONDO STATE

Bitumen, Clay, Coal, Dimension Stones, Feldspar,
Gemstone, Glass-Sand, Granite, Gypsium, Kaolin,
Limestone & Oil/Gas

OSUN STATE

Columbite, Gold, Granite, Talc, Tantalite & Tourmaline

OGUN STATE

Bitumen, Clay, Feldspar, Gemstone, Kaolin, Limestone &
Phosphate

OYO STATE
Aqua Marine, Cassiterite, Clay, Dolomite, Gemstone,
Gold, Kaolin, Marble, Silimonite, Talc & Tantalite

http://www.nigeria.gov.ng/2012-10-29-11-05-46/2012-11-05-09-52-15

Overall, I'm not trying to put one region of the country above the other. My aim is to highlight to you that all the states in the country have the potential to be economically independent if the will and drive to achieve such is there.

Unfortunately, as long as there's still oyel money flowing into our lazy and clueless politicians' pockets, we would not have true
development new states or no.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by oluamid(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2014
MissMeiya:

He didn't.

This was what he said ma.

MadCow1:

I don't see any Eastern state there, do you?
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by MadCow1: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2014
oluamid:

"Few cocoa" huh? That few cocoa is the reason Nigeria is one of the major cocoa exporter in the world and it will turn a major money spinner if properly managed. And whatever happened to other resources like Timber, agriculture (both food and cash crops) and bitumen? Besides, don't even get me started on the oil. The only Western state who may need to depend on others to survive is Ekiti and like you rightly said, the state has a lot of Human capital which is currently being wasted.

Below is a list of natural resources available in Eastern and Western states. Please compare and contrast. Additionally, check the link and see what the so-called "inept" Northern states have in abundance.

Overall, I'm not trying to put one region of the country above the other. My aim is to highlight to you that all the states in the country have the potential to be economically independent if the will and drive to achieve such is there.
Unfortunately, as long as there's still oyel money flowing into our lazy and clueless politicians' pockets, we would not have true
development new states or no.

Okay!!

Now I must ask, Are you intentionally fhucking with Me or is it that you cant read or you cant understand what you read?! angry

Now read this slowly; "A FEW HAVE COCOA" is different from "A FEW COCOA". angry

Now I can agree that every state has the potential to be economically independent, but I am not basing my post of 'pontential' but on what is currently applicable. Forgive me for not adding Timber. The West actually has a shitload of Timber and stones. But not all that states in the West are profitable. The Middle Belt States have agriculture I believe.. Gboko Yams ring a bell.

Anyways, I am not in support of creating new states, if anything, reduce the states we currently have and run the federal system of government like it should be.

1 Like

Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 08, 2014
oluamid:

This was what he said ma.

I don't see any Eastern state there, do you?

You said southeast, I thought Cross River was SE *covers eyes*

Any way I see my lga on that list, and when I told my parents my father laughed and my mother sucked her teeth. The place is too tiny to survive alone but they've been crying for statehood for years

Future history books and our descendants will abuse our nearsightedness and selfishness for eternity.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by mandax: 10:49am On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: It appears you do not get it! What I said is that you can create as many states as you want out of your state but do not touch any part of Anambra!

We Anambrans do not want any part of us touched in whatever guise either state creation. Anambra is a monolithic and homogenous state. Leave us out of your silly state creation. No part of Anambra wants out! You will be shocked when referendum is conducted in Ihiala!

It feels great being an Anambran! cheesy

You cause confusion to Igbo with your several handles, that's all.
No doubt, you eat, sleep, dream on NL 247 exhibiting your inferiority complex? You have no job?

You are no true Igbo or history is strange to you; you said it, you do not come from Ihiala: it was even Ihiala people that asked to be returned to their kin in Imo West zone through the proposed sixth state. Ihiala leaders joined in the demand for Anim/Njaba state. Most of Ihiala belonged to old Orlu division until a few years ago. Most of Ihiala is still in Orlu Catholic diocese till today. Go siddon.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Chino72: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2014
I don't want to talk about the job part, but definitely I can employ you and your siblings in my firm! You think everybody is jobless as you! lol

As for Ihiala, lemme ring it like a bell in your ears; no part of Anambra is interested in your stup1d state creation let alone Ihiala of all places. You could have extended your useless hands into Nnewi also!

Keep deceiving yourself! Go through this thread alone and tell me if you have seen a single Anambran that is interested in leaving Anambra! Just this thread is enough to give you a clue as to what an average Anambran wants. Peter Obi spread development to all parts of Anambra, making everyone of us to feel important and proud via his developmental projects; roads, health centers, schools etc. Obi never focused development only on the urban centers. That is what I mean when I say that Anambrans are different people. We do not reason like the rest of you.

However I have not said that you should not create your silly state but make sure you do not put us in your equations because we shall shock you when the chips are down!

It feels great being an Anambran! cool

mandax:
You cause confusion to Igbo with your several handles, that's all.
No doubt, you eat, sleep, dream on NL 247 exhibiting your inferiority complex? You have no job?

You are no true Igbo or history is strange to you; you said it, you do not come from Ihiala: it was even Ihiala people that asked to be returned to their kin in Imo West zone through the proposed sixth state. Ihiala leaders joined in the demand for Anim/Njaba state. Most of Ihiala belonged to old Orlu division until a few years ago. Most of Ihiala is still in Orlu Catholic diocese till today. Go siddon.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Chino72: 11:01am On Jul 08, 2014
Mandrax are you reading the highlighted part?

The writer is no chino!

I hope you are beginning to understand that we are not with you on that your silly state creation!

Onlytruth: I ALWAYS hated divisions, and this state creation will never get my support even if it rectifies the marginalization of SE at the center.

Just see what is about to happen: people are about to be excised into a state they clearly don't want. I am yet to meet any Anambra person that wants to belong to any new state. The thieving politicians in the "national conference" are mainly representing themselves.

I also often wonder why my Imo brothers want another state carved for them. I believe that current Imo state is great AS IS and will only grow greater if left alone. I feel the same for Enugu (Adada thingy). Who says that Enugu can't develop and use the resources in Nsukka axis?

But by far the most laughable aspect of it all is that we are being told that the new states will practice "true federalism". Haha.
The older (bigger and strong ) states weren't allowed to practice it, it is the new tiny states that can fund state police (which must be included in any reasonable true federalism).

Folks are just deluded, honestly.
They should just leave Anambra alone. We are tired of divisions and sharing of "national cake". We want to work biko.
Our future is in our hands.

Proud Anambra son. cool
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by passion007: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2014
But, Mandax, why are you hell-bent on having Ihiala?
Excising Ihiala from Anambra will automatically make Anambra the smallest state in Nigeria, smaller than Lagos!
And without Ihiala, Njaba will also be smaller than Lagos!

This action reeks of desperation, if you ask me.

#Support Adada State

1 Like

Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by SonOfEl(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2014
MadCow1:

South Eastern States;

Enugu has Coal..
Abia Has Commerce (Aba)
Ebonyi has Agriculture.

for the record, Abia State has commerce, oil and gas, and agriculture.
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by MadCow1: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2014
SonOfEl:

for the record, Abia State has commerce, oil and gas, and agriculture.

If you say so My Nigga..

Udo..
Re: The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital by Chino72: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2014
Don't mind the ediots that are filled with complex! They want to take my Ihiala to their useless state. It will not happen. Tufia!

Adada is the only viable state to be created in the SE. I will equally route for Anioma!

SUPPORT ADADA TODAY!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / SVC: All Norsemen Are Vikings But All Vikings Are Not Norsemen / Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.