Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) (231375 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Ex-gen Calls For Documentation Of Nigerian Army’s Campaign Th / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2014
Sirius have we acquired the Jf 17 below. The 1bn Gej is asking can be use to purchase game changing equipments from comm-attack helos

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
The descriptions you have given make me all the more grateful for your self-censorship in the selection of pictures you have shared here, Sirius Black.

Also I note with much thanks and appreciation the kind response of IbnSultan, in removing the only image that was out of place.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by egbaguy: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
Generals siriusblack and jakumo................i av diz unquenchable desire to join the NA. I want to bring shekau's head home. I want to take out these bastards....i want to enter sambissa forest unaccompanied. I want to finish dem there!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
egbaguy: Generals siriusblack and jakumo................i av diz unquenchable desire to join the NA. I want to bring shekau's head home. I want to take out these bastards....i want to enter sambissa forest unaccompanied. I want to finish dem there!!!!!!!!!!
Join the military and work with other patriots as the fight the insurgents#Norogue soldier allowed#jackbaur
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
egbaguy: Generals siriusblack and jakumo................i av diz unquenchable desire to join the NA. I want to bring shekau's head home. I want to take out these bastards....i want to enter sambissa forest unaccompanied. I want to finish dem there!!!!!!!!!!

Ogaawa L'Egba rest assured, the God of Iron has answered our prayers already. A thread has been opened here in the politics section, to confirm that the Nigerian Air Force is already expanding the scope of its attacks, by unleashing a blistering bombardment on the virgin hunters as the show opener.

Now that the jet jockeys have been set free to roam the skies and exact justice at will, there is BOUND to be a real change in the equation of damage, on such a scale that a major shortage of virgins may result in paradise, as the place becomes ever more crowded with liquidated martyrs seeking their promised rewards.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Ishilove: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Jakumo:

Ogaawa L'Egba rest assured, the God of Iron has answered our prayers already. A thread has been opened here in the politics section, to confirm that the Nigerian Air Force is already expanding the scope of its attacks, by unleashing a blistering bombardment on the virgin hunters as the show opener.

Now that the jet jockeys have been set free to roam the skies and exact justice at will, there is BOUND to be a real change in the equation of damage, on such a scale that a major shortage of virgins may result in paradise, as the place becomes ever more crowded with liquidated martyrs seeking their promised rewards.
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
We appreciate the effort of the Navy tactical team in maid your efforts have help a lot. This guys operate under much secrecy in eliminating & capturing of HVT. Aljazeera yvoune onces visited a detention facility run by these brave Guys. Born to die. God bless NA NN NAF. Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by kenpaul0: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
SiriusBlack: Well, for the reason that I dislike keyboard conflicts, I decided not to say anything about it..but I agree with you..posting graphic photos of bloated corpses was totally wrong on the part of sultan..many peeps do not know that unlike in movies, dead bodies are very messy...physiological responses take place when people are shot, they mess themselves or have death erections..sometimes, fingers have to be hacked off, because the fingers, locked on the trigger in death, will never be easily pulled off...I hope I'm not being too graphic, but there is nothing nice about corpses....in the thread that got wiped off, I posted photos of captured insurgents and later gave in to voice of reason and deleted it..I, also have TONS of photos of dead insurgents, villagers and soldiers..but I will never post them here...We all know that BH sympathisers like Amnesty International and one Sheikh Gumi are on the prowl to discredit the army...I was tempted to post the picture of one idiot who was notorious in baga area for killing soldiers and doing horrible things to the bodies...he was tracked down by SF snipers and his face blown open by a long range sniper rifle miles away....the pic was too graphic so I did not post it...so many times, NLderd keep saying that the Army is lying when we record successes on the front ...I get so angry at times I just feel like posting bodies of bullet-riddled insurgents..including the bodies of top BH commanders, .but rage is never an excuse of wrong decisions...so thanks for pointing that out..Pls guys, do not post photos of dead bodies here

Sirius, can u email me the pictures?
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by AbuMikey(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
kenpaul0:

Sirius, can u email me the pictures?

I too would like to see them. smiley
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
AbuMikey:

I too would like to see them. smiley
Me 3 smiley
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
lomomike:
Me 3 smiley
send 4 me. But in observing the latest techniques in fighting insurgents
from libya iraq, yemen, we should maximize the
firepower we can deliver .
Rather than use one truck both as a gun truck, and
troop carrier, a much larger AA gun can be
Placed on the truck alone, manned by a single
soldier.
The same can be done for a 107 mm multiple barrel
rocket launcher massive firepower
So 2 massive ZSU-23-2s and 2 MBRLs would
substantially boost the fire power available to such
a unit.
Add 4 rugged big foot MRAPs to the mix, and they
can chase BH to CAR

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SergeAlain: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
SiriusBlack: Well, for the reason that I dislike keyboard conflicts, I decided not to say anything about it..but I agree with you..posting graphic photos of bloated corpses was totally wrong on the part of sultan..many peeps do not know that unlike in movies, dead bodies are very messy...physiological responses take place when people are shot, they mess themselves or have death erections..sometimes, fingers have to be hacked off, because the fingers, locked on the trigger in death, will never be easily pulled off...I hope I'm not being too graphic, but there is nothing nice about corpses....in the thread that got wiped off, I posted photos of captured insurgents and later gave in to voice of reason and deleted it..I, also have TONS of photos of dead insurgents, villagers and soldiers..but I will never post them here...We all know that BH sympathisers like Amnesty International and one Sheikh Gumi are on the prowl to discredit the army...I was tempted to post the picture of one idiot who was notorious in baga area for killing soldiers and doing horrible things to the bodies...he was tracked down by SF snipers and his face blown open by a long range sniper rifle miles away....the pic was too graphic so I did not post it...so many times, NLderd keep saying that the Army is lying when we record successes on the front ...I get so angry at times I just feel like posting bodies of bullet-riddled insurgents..including the bodies of top BH commanders, .but rage is never an excuse of wrong decisions...so thanks for pointing that out..Pls guys, do not post photos of dead bodies here

Men !!! sirius no vex ooo! but i have to thank and appreciate you again for the good work you are doing here. The one wey sweet me pass is the story of SF snipers on the prowl in enemy territory to exact quick justice on the Boko scum.
I still say we should deploy the barret 50cal sniper rifle. The true definition of death from afar. can hit stuff up to 2 km away.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
Special forces. Along side regular troops1.

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Pangea: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
May I say to all the ogrish nairalanders, requesting for the deleted photos of death and decay,
Na wa for una o!
Maka why now? angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ibnsultan: Cameroonian troops. The also use Toyota Landcruiser gun
trucks armed with Chinese-made twin 14.5mm anti-
aircraft machine guns in there battles against bokoharam on land
#2 new acquired MI 35M

Those Mi 35m are Colombian/Brazilian helos, not Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Though not NE related.

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by brownlord: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
Go NA no tension, One terrorist, one bullet.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cirmuell(m): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
brownlord: Go NA no tension, One Two terrorist, one bullet.
FIXED. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by 9ijaprince(m): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
Kudos to our gallant men. God will surely keep you all safe
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by brownlord: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
cirmuell: FIXED. cheesy

Thanks, Shecow, very soon will collect hot borris from our gallant boys.

Go NA, no tension
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cool318(m): 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
Noted
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
SSS operatives, Maiduguri..with a N.A soldier...North East.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
North-east

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by JAkpayen(m): 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
Good work SB. I watched this documentary on sniper missions and I'm elated about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pq9oqwmnG0
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
Alpha jets. N mi 24 use by NAF in NE. Nigeria needs choppers capable of extracting forces frm hotzone/Lz randevous point not the use of pickup trucks that makes armbush easy

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ibnsultan: Alpha jets. N mi 24 use by NAF in NE. Nigeria needs choppers capable of extracting forces frm hotzone/Lz randevous point not the use of pickup trucks that makes armbush easy
the jets in the 1st photo are not Nigerian alpha jets...in the 2nd photo, that is nt the N.E..pls verify and authenticate your photos to make sure that they are from the N.E campaign before posting...the hallmark of this thread should be the accuracy of the photos posted here.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by hebex12(m): 7:52am On Jul 18, 2014
SiriusBlack: the jets in the 1st photo are not Nigerian alpha jets...in the 2nd photo, that is nt the N.E..pls verify and authenticate your photos to make sure that they are from the N.E campaign before posting...the hallmark of this thread should be the accuracy of the photos posted here.

Oga no mind am joor,him sef wan dey show himself so by dt na rubbish him dey post
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 18, 2014
hebex12:

Oga no mind am joor,him sef wan dey show himself so by dt na rubbish him dey post
you must be very stupid for saying those trash & rubbish. Those pics were posted by the original source as part of NE. Mr sirius I believe I have been contributing positively to this topic if not. I wish to backout. Thank U
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Gclan(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2014
Ibnsultan: you must very stupid for saying those trash & rubbish. Those pics were posted by the original source as part of NE. Mr sirius I believe I have been contributing positively to this topic if not. I wish to backout. Thank U
sir. Sultan there is no need for you to back out, you having being doing well, please don't mind hebex12.
Keep on the good work "SIR's"
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by hebex12(m): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2014
Ibnsultan: you must very stupid for saying those trash & rubbish. Those pics were posted by the original source as part of NE. Mr sirius I believe I have been contributing positively to this topic if not. I wish to backout. Thank U

Sey a day wuld nver pass witout u guyz abusing
I beg I dey fast joor
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Fynline(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
@Sultan Pic 1 is not Nigerian and Pic 2 is Ojukwus's burial

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
Imagine Almighty Nigeria Army fled from Dambuo and prevented from going back on two occasions, I guess it is high time these Civilian JTF are given arms to confront these lunatics. We don't have an army in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (73) (Reply)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.