Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,412 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less (57234 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by atuagbo: 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
goldendiamond:

if you keep planning without taking action you will never achieve your goals because life is practical. you cant get customers if you dont advertise. the cheapest means is through word of mouth(verbal approach) but the best approach which I recommend that works for me is submitting business proposals. I have already explained how to create winning business proposals. target schools, hotels, churches, mosques and politicians. our proposal is not free. to order call me or send an email. my question to you. do you just want to make money from bulk sms or you want to make it a business. if its the latter then you need to do it right. dont charge more that N1.50k

I want to order for the bulk SMS eBook, help me with the professional written proposal and where to buy the SMS cheap.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
I think the below information will be useful to some of us.
ON EARNING: Never depend on single income, make investment to create a second income.
ON SPENDING: If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.
ON RATINGS: Do not save What is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.
ON TAKING RISK: Never test the depth of a river with both feet.
ON INVESTMENT: Do not put all eggs in one basket.
ON EXPECTATIONS: Honesty is very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people. If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present. Past is a waste paper. Present is a newspaper and future is a question paper. When bad things happen in your life you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you or you can let it strengthen you. Empty pockets teach you a million things in life but full pockets spoils you in a million ways. Our eyes are in the front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back. We used pencil when we were small but now we use pens... do you know why?? Because mistakes in childhood can be erased but not now. So read and write carefully otherwise life will be tissue paper.
God bless our efforts

12 Likes

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by darlingjoylyn(f): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2014
Waooow gud 2 ve u bck sir,nw nairaland wont be boring again.thanks alot. I'm working on d blog i told u abt.sent u a mail bt guess u're busy cos u didnt reply.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
wkkwl: boss goodpm @goldmine i am yet to gt a reply to the email i sent to u sir.

are u MR. CHIDI. am having problems with my email. all sent mails didnt deliver. I keep getting error reports. pls confirm if u're mr chidi
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
Soneh: pls o.p I am a student and I have this business idea which I dont knw how to go about due to financial and time constraints,I will be glad if you could advice me on hw to go about it

recvd your email my brother but am having problems with my email. your business idea is a good one with high income potential. please cheer up and be optimistic. since you dont want me to respond on this thread you will have to be patient till my email error is rectified. you will excel and succeed. will get back to you soon. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
omogemi: pls add me too i m very much interested in the bulk sms. . tupsie4u@yahoo.co.uk

welcome on board. guess you just joined this thread. we have already treated bulk sms business topic(before the data loss). however you can scroll up to see the review of brief key points and basic things you need to operate the business. you will excel and succeed. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
darlingjoylyn: Waooow gud 2 ve u bck sir,nw nairaland wont be boring again.thanks alot. I'm working on d blog i told u abt.sent u a mail bt guess u're busy cos u didnt reply.

thank you my sister. really appreciate your comment. recvd your email but having problems with my email. no matter how busy I am I can never ignore anyone's email on this thread. all the best on your blog. you will excel and succeed

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
to my dear followers. I recvd many emails last weekend but all my sent emails didnt deliver.am having problems with my email.I will be quite busy this week presently in benin for a training program.to get a quick response to your enquiries kindly send me a text message.check my profile for my gsm line.click on my profile & check my recent topics for "cheap laptops.".send sms to the etisalat(0817) only & state your nairaland username.

@ewenla202
recvd your email.send a sms to get the authors list

@etcme
nice writeup.very educative & inspiring. pls keep it up.send a sms to get the cheap sms website

@akorson5
send a sms to get the bulk sms proposal & website for cheap sms. its presently at N85k for end-users & N73k for resellers; its a ramadan promo so act fast

@atuagbo
send a sms for info on how to get the bulk sms proposal

@soneh
recvd your email.u can also send a sms since u dont want me to respond here

for others that sent emails that I dont know your nairaland username send me a sms
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
before the nairaland data loss I promised to give out a gift of N25,000 to a lucky nairalander that will pass my exam. exams are about questions and answers. I also persuaded followers of this thread to share their business experience. even if you are yet to start let us know your ideas and aspirations. tell us how you intend to raise capital, strategies you plan to deploy and your major challenges. before the data loss only four members shared their business experience and I promised them a gift. thank God I wrote their username in my diary if not I wont have remembered. after the data loss another member also shared his business experience with bulk sms and how he followed my step by step guide.

usernames of those that shared:
1. bank2k4real
2. ewenla202
3. q.e.beauty
4. emmy9ite
5. etcme
a promise is a debt so I wil surprise you soon with a gift.

please share your business experience as well as your business aspirations even if you are yet to start as I also want to learn from you. keep foll
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by sunshyng: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
Sent a mail to u but am yet to receive reply.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by suwailad(f): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
@goldendiamond

Thank you for a wonderful thread.I need your guidance on something.

I'm thinking of starting a training business teaching young people how to make money online. I make money online primarily from microjobs but im not yet rich, though i take care of my bills with it. For many years i've taught people my skills and they have gone on to even make more than me. I can also talk very well in public. Then i'm thinking of coming out and branding myself to start an internet business school. It would have regular classes just like a normal school but internet biz based. I hope you get the idea. but now its just an idea. I dont really know how to begin it. So i would need your help to think about it and give me the complete guide to start and run it.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by cmonek(m): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
cool
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by cmonek(m): 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
cool. ARGON GAS still on sales. Just need right links and your commission is assured. Kindly beep on this line 08063913530
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by bank2k4real(m): 1:20am On Jul 15, 2014
goldendiamond: before the nairaland data loss I promised to give out a gift of N25,000 to a lucky nairalander that will pass my exam. exams are about questions and answers. I also persuaded followers of this thread to share their business experience. even if you are yet to start let us know your ideas and aspirations. tell us how you intend to raise capital, strategies you plan to deploy and your major challenges. before the data loss only four members shared their business experience and I promised them a gift. thank God I wrote their username in my diary if not I wont have remembered. after the data loss another member also shared his business experience with bulk sms and how he followed my step by step guide.

usernames of those that shared:
1. bank2k4real
2. ewenla202
3. q.e.beauty
4. emmy9ite
5. etcme
a promise is a debt so I wil surprise you soon with a gift.

please share your business experience as well as your business aspirations even if you are yet to start as I also want to learn from you. keep foll

Ok...thanks bro for remembering me...still waiting though
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 2:48am On Jul 15, 2014
@SUWAILAD
I applaud your courage as a female internet marketer.av attended many internet business seminars myself; am even an alumnus of the foremost DTI program. let me give it to u straight. the truth is nairaland is not a good platform to promote your online business.b4 u know it the mods will ban u. av been a victim even on this thread av been banned many times thats why I didnt write the full meaning of DTI program(so they wont ban me again).

my simple advise to you:
1. since u can speak in public, plan to improve your public speaking skills by going for training & speakin often

2. attend more internet business seminars to network with the gurus(I cant mention names here because of the mods)

3. build a list & focus on email marketing.u can also get email list from the gurus when u attend their programs

4. join forums focused on internet biz to advertise your proposed internet biz school even b4 u start

5. since you av proofs of your online earnings then start a FREE monthly internet training
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:16am On Jul 15, 2014
@SUWAILAD
you may be wondering why I said free training programs on number 5 above. its all a strategy to promote your proposed internet business school(IBS). the more people attend every month u then sell products to them & persuade them to invite friends and relatives for the next edition. as you do this your IBS plan is on course

6. create a blog which I suppose u already have & leverage on the power of facebook & twitter

7. as you publicise your monthly programs online u should also advertise offline by circulating handbills(target corpers & undergraduates)

8. if you can afford it then place adverts in newspaper (this really works for me so dont joke with it). contact me for logistics

9. think about "joint venture". this is another word for partnership. my sister to succeed in any business venture uv got to leverage on team work. do away with the me, myself and I mindset

10. pray,plan,work hard,work smart, take action,be persistent,focus on the future & u will succeed

av to sleep now its past 3am

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Chibenze(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2014
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by darlingjoylyn(f): 11:07am On Jul 16, 2014
@ Goldendiamond,Gudmrn sir,how are you n family? Saw whr you mentioned to a sister on how she must get sum1 involved in her ideas to grow and do away with the me,i and myself mentality. I think i agree with you.how do i get sum1 involved in working on my blog? Thanks sir.i'm also do an online training in entrepreneurship and believe it will help.when are we expecting ur nxt topic? Thank you
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Chinonye02: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Here is my mail igwelove97@yahoo.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Soldierboy30(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
Goodday OP I just got here, greate job on your empowerment I want to be part of your class weda paid or free. Afomzy@gmail.com Thank you and greetings everyone in the house.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ewenla202: 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
@Soldierboy on behalf of the commander-in- Chief of 20 Simple Businesses You Can Start With N20,000 Kingdom, you are welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
For those of us who have joined bulk sms biz or aspiring to start, before you patronize any bulk sms site, make sure you make your research very well. Most sites will sell too cheap as low as 0.90k per sms while in the actual sense, they are giving you a service of 1.5 units per sms which is 0.90 x 1.5 = 1.35k per sms.
I also discovered that you can get more clients in your area by pasting your adverts (remember my style) in barbing saloons. Their is high traffic there.
@OP, pls permit me to paste some of your first page teachings here before the data lost for the benefit of those who are just joining. I saved most of them. Waiting your approval sir.
God bless our efforts!

3 Likes

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maestroferddi: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
I am intrigued by the biography writing idea. Can you share the business model? I have good writing skills. On partnership and teamwork, do you give referrals or match-make team members? It is so unfortunate that Africans are chronically poor team members/players. The West are exploiting the merits of teamwork to built business empires.

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by dreyankee: 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
olabusoyedare10@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by LONGFELLOW02(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
. . . . . . . .
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
etcme: For those of us who have joined bulk sms biz or aspiring to start, before you patronize any bulk sms site, make sure you make your research very well. Most sites will sell too cheap as low as 0.90k per sms while in the actual sense, they are giving you a service of 1.5 units per sms which is 0.90 x 1.5 = 1.35k per sms.
I also discovered that you can get more clients in your area by pasting your adverts (remember my style) in barbing saloons. Their is high traffic there.
@OP, pls permit me to paste some of your first page teachings here before the data lost for the benefit of those who are just joining. I saved most of them. Waiting your approval sir.
God bless our efforts!

you are right my brother. am impressed by your intelligence. however the cheap rate is still okay. glo, airtel & etisalat are charged N1 and only mtn is N1.50 on most platforms. you are free to post my past topics for the benefit of others(but make reference to each post). we could become business partners in future. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
Soldierboy30: Goodday OP I just got here, greate job on your empowerment I want to be part of your class weda paid or free. Afomzy@gmail.com Thank you and greetings everyone in the house.

welcome on board sir. check your email sir
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
darlingjoylyn: @ Goldendiamond,Gudmrn sir,how are you n family? Saw whr you mentioned to a sister on how she must get sum1 involved in her ideas to grow and do away with the me,i and myself mentality. I think i agree with you.how do i get sum1 involved in working on my blog? Thanks sir.i'm also do an online training in entrepreneurship and believe it will help.when are we expecting ur nxt topic? Thank you

three words on your blog plans:
1. Read books on the topic
(search online for some free samples)
2. Attend a training
(a course on basics on internet business)
3. join blog forums(search on google)

received your "evernote" email
sorry I didnt respond
its due to my tight schedule I stated earlier on the thread
next topic coming up soon

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by DeoGratias1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
Good work Op. God bless you.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by atuagbo: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
@Goldendiamond, thanks. Bulk SMS Pack received in good condition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.