Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (78717 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
Never had one tho. But I'm enjoying those hilarious stories. Actively following.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by jeff1607(m): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
A friend gave me her number and kept on telling how gawjus she is,I collected her no tried calling when I found out she was on bbm I decided to send a request,she later told me dat her bis has expired so the mumu in me said y not sub for her n dat I did,I asked to see her she gave an excuse,I said no problem . Then it was in the morning n was preparing to go out n also waiting for the eatery to open n she knows I couldn't cook she sent a cousin to meet me at mat-ice which was close to d nurses hostel(benin)so I tot she wanted to surprise me so I jejely waited n wen I saw the cousin in my mind I prayed seriously for her to be the one but unlucky for me she wasn't and she gave an excuse sayin her mum was ill n admitted to d hospital(ubth),I asked for the ward she was admitted to because I was posted there too but she refused saying her mum wud b stressed.so I paid for d food the her cousin ordered for n cursed under my breath n swore I wud never call again.then she called again askin for money because her friend misplaced another friend's fone(bold5) den I said to myself lemme use dis opportunity to see who dis girl really is amd previously lied about her just finishing her exams wen I found out from a friend that exams haven't even started, we agreed to meet near of the banks atm gallery along uwasota, lo n behold wat I saw can't b described here.I just told her dat I couldn't see her n I took off regreting why I wasted my time and money till now she still flashes me but I still keep posting her

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Lorlaahlozz: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hilarious thread.........but I smell lies.

Cwiously....is it a crime to be ugly....as if u guys sef are fine........

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Mologi(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
omo see signal and traffic.. I'av never been blind before may be in in the nearest week.....i wish this thread is sustained till next week....then i might have chiked one of this NL's random babes...

let the fun continue...@#LOVERBO#YZ
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by KingTom(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Hilarious thread.........but I smell lies.

Cwiously....is it a crime to be ugly....as if u guys sef are fine........
angry angry angry
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Dehley(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Can't Imagine a guy screwing another he with d same dick he screws me with. Ewwwwww embarassed embarassed embarassed

u look hawt, how does a blind date sounds?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by xynerise: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
TyTymer: grin Oya tell us about Rosie grin grin
Hmmm. Some years ago....I was still.....make I use pidgin jare grin.

O boy no be small thing no. Those days when boys dey hustle, na that time I experience my own o. Rose had a very Celine Dionic voice wey fit make you put your phone for loudspeaker dey listen to her voice like gbedu.

Somebody flash me one dey when I dey toilet just cut am immediately. As I call am to know who be that na so I hear one sweet voice, I no no say my airtime don almost finish na so the thing just cut. O boy, I no finish my shiit na so I rush wash yansh go buy recharge card to call her back. O boy she begin apologise say na mistake she use call me say na wrong number. I say no wahala but I no go just let this kind better just waka. It can't be mistake, e fit be destiny grin......bla bla bla... We fixed a place to meet. O boy, I dey for junction dey wait this babe, no so I see one woman on top bike. I said to my self(Na girl I find come no be woman). I just no look her face. I begin ask her which colour be her cloth. She tell me orange. The same colour with the woman on top bike. O boy! As I say make I cross road enter motor dey run come house na so she site me. How she no say na me be the guy I no just know undecided. If you see the kind tattoo wey dey this old fat woman hand you go call her ashewo immediately. O boy, this woman reach born me. Na her tattoo I use know say na the ROSE I jam. She write am boldly on her biceps come draw rose flower join......Well, the way I squeeze face make her understand say boys no happy for wetin e see at all

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by MadCow1: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
Otunbakay: . Thumb up bro! You sure have the gift to write...Good Story line, good presentation, not boring to read through and good description of actions. Also you avoided the use of modern day jagons they call short hand. Good Job!...I smell years of addiction to reading James Hadley Chase.

Thanks a lot..

Though I must say I have never read a Chase novel.. Grisham, Ludlum and Clancy are my top writers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Lorlaahlozz: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
KingTom:
angry angry angry
undecided
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by KingTom(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: undecided
Why
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Lorlaahlozz: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
KingTom:
Why
why kini
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by KingTom(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: why kini
Mtcheew stop pretending joor! grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by iamkay(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
try your luck man, and she might be reading this thread too#
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
Observing gringrin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Lorlaahlozz: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
KingTom:
Mtcheew stop pretending joor! grin grin
oya share urs tongue...........Don't form story oo.

where xtarxhyne and lanicky sef...I never see their own story
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Lorlaahlozz: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Observing gringrin
Story story tongue....oya start
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by kingphilip(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
Brandybliss: Whateva u think am telling u
Lemme study closely den
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Story story tongue....oya start
i no get ur tym tongue
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mencade5(m): 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
joelenesleek: lol, I'll send you the first 3 digits I really don't like the last 3 :if you are very cute then I was the girl but if you are cute then I am still that girl. But I am convinced I am that girl cry
lets private and sort ourself out. I will pm you, from there we will embark on the investigation.

*winks* na wahala for the last threetongue
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Lorlaahlozz: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
Xtarxhyne: i no get ur tym tongue
Hian!.

saw ur diary update....pele..takia
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by smatadex(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
During my era on 2go i met dis chick, she's a student of 1 private polytechnic in Abk her voice is like that of angels voice so cool lovely nd sweet i just cant stop dreaming of her voice i luked at her pix on 2go nd its normal, we kept talking on fone day nd 9t dis girl dey cal me tire (BABY I CNT STOP THINKING ABT U M missing U u kw al dose girls talk) she don belle full for luv. So we fixed a date which is 2wiks to cum bt to my greatest surprise 2days after we fix d date she just caled me dat she wil becoming the next day, omo i sharply enter my iya alagbo place drink diff concoction u sabi nah i wan make she meet me fully loaded i don dey dream of d day my frnds don dey hail me, to cut d story short as d girl enter IB i went to pick her up i don even reach park b4 her bus land so i just leggo for 1 corner den my fone rang my hrtbeat wan burst i picked up d cal i heard d same sweetest voice i ever heard 'Baby were re u am at d park' as i c dis chick far away i just luk up unto God i said y God y me am standing der for like 5min i dont kw wat to do dis chick is damn fat wen u talk abt fat she's fucking too fat her tummy be lyk person wey get twins pregnant, so i just use 1 mind go meet am i kw even fit check her face as i Carry her reach my hostel u sabi guy hostel tins d shame too much diff names i just boñe face. Omo as night reach my concoction don start work i just bone face wan enter d zanga me wey be say i be slim guy (like T. Muller) i just be like leave wey den to top Ocean i too small for on top her buh my six round stañdard i make sure say she screams, i just free her d next morning as early as 5am o boy my frnds makes fun of me tire. I can neva 4get dat day.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by generaldre(m): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
my story!this happened last semester(oau) saw dz chicks's tweets,read her bio nd I discovered that shez an oau student too so I DMed her whch she replied immediately,we had cool convos den I asked if I cd meet her dat same day buh she said she wz busy cos twaz her dept week(pub admin) nd Aregbesola(osun st gov) wz invited so I invited her to a movie @ 1000 lect. Theater(I'm in love witha church girl) which she obliged. Night came nd I decided to chill for her @ Seun's risky spot opp moremi(oau peep u gerrit?) Wit a friend nd his gf. Lo and behold dz babe came nd I wz fuckn disappointed buh she tried making up for her ugliness by coming with an even uglier babe wt a tribal mark! My fwend's mk fun of me we got to d venue I paid fr evrybody's ticket buh she later wnt to grit a babe(beautiful nd pretty just my type) b4 she wnt to God knws where. Tried flirting wt d beautiful fwend nd she agreed to walk down to Ajose wt me(y'all knw wht I mean) buh she changed her mind wen she saw her friend outside so I was alone nd bored.later went to my hostel deleted her number,bbm shii....ugly girl wey dy do shakara! My 2 cents

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by 190theclown: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
after like 3 mins her gate opened... saw this U-gly short gal... with very Fat cheeks ..and fat body come out through the gate... and in my mind I was like...[size=38pt]"Hope say no be Anita be this ohhh[/size]..." she was walking towards me.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dehley:

u look hawt, how does a blind date sounds?
Am so small I could fit into ur back pocket.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by davidoutomi(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
MadCow1:

Thanks..

I think I will take up your advice. I actually feel like venting my Anger towards Seun, the Biggest Prick on Niairaland for changing my previously unique User I.D from its original form to this ridiculous alphanumeric bullshit that looks more like a Password than a Moniker angry.
MADCOW1. YOUR NAME FUNNY OO
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by bjseun: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
angela98: I met this guy on naira land. Both of us were jobless at that time because we are both always on nairaland. We started by commenting on and quoting each others post. One thing led to the other we exchanged phone numbers and arranged to meet up at shoprite. On that day he got there before me, waiting at the car park. When I arrived I was expecting to meet a black average simple young man. Instead I met a very very handsome humble mix race guy.I was blown away. He was so into me. We settled at a restaurant, catch up on a lot of things, got to know more about each other, we had something to eat and drink etc....he saw me off to my car and we kissed and started dating from there until I found out he dates men as well. He is bisexual. That ain't cool with me I dumped him at once. Love disappeared. Now am single and waiting for the right man... wink smiley

...and he is here! Let's talk nw,PM me.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by justi4jesu(f): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
Blind daters una like story I neva seeee....see as everybody glue for this thread to read and laugh grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by chimajii: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Less Fabricated stories will go a Long way. Sum nice reads anyways.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by proudly233: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
Everybody be like .. she was so fugly, he was so ugly, who come be the he and she, everybody come dey famz handsome and pretty oh.

Abeg tell us 'he / she was disappointed when we met ', na wa o, NLers can lie.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Acidosis(m): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
Am so small I could fit into ur back pocket.
lmao grin
See as everyone dey confess: just in case cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Acidosis(m): 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
proudly233: Everybody be like .. she was so fugly, he was so ugly, who come be the he and she, everybody come dey famz handsome and pretty oh.

Abeg tell us 'he / she was disappointed when we met ', na wa o, NLers can lie.
you dey mind dem..
Some na pot o calling kettle black
cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Hermanie(m): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
Therock5555: Somebody abeg call Mencade5 and KingTom, andyblaze

Be like say dem don do blind dates wellagrin

E be like say Andy blaze don die o

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Reply)

Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.