Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (78607 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by gistmelove(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
mencade5: okay here is mine...

Well mine is another form of blind date

it was in 2004, i went to waec office in yaba to collect my original certificate of waec g.c.e.
Got there, did all the necessary things and was waiting for the officials to present my certificate to me.

Suddenly i saw something that captured by heart. A lady of divine beauty. Then i was still young in the game of love. To my greatest surprise, she was looking at me too. I took a bold step walked to where she was and initiated a conversation. She was really beautiful. Her level of maturity was great. We talked and joked about so many things. it was as if i had known her for years. Our hearts were locked and connected in unison.
she was there too to collect her certificate.

An official came and directed us to go upstairs to continue with the waiting there. We entered the lift, luckily for us, no one was with us on it, and no one entered the lift either. It was there i had one of the most passionate kiss of my life. Each time we realised that we will soon reach the level pressed we pressed another level for it to go downward.
*sheds a little tears*

we finally finished our task there and was told to proceed to ikeja branch to collect the original certificates. Then i was not with phone then, i collected hers. And we communicated once in a while. I called her as much as she called me. She called me constantly and was prepared to visit me.

But something bad happened, i lost my phone and her contact was in it. Things was kind of expensive for me then. It took me two months to get another phone and to do welcome back on my sim. But i couldnt remember her number. And i guess she had tried my number so many times all to no avail. Maybe she had concluded i had abandoned her. I never heard from her again.

I still think about her...but i can never meet her again.

*sobs*

make una no vex oooo. This is the only blind date i think i have expereinced ooooo.
ehyaa u fuckup.. That is the important of diary..
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
its a crime if u are deceitful!!!why will u put anoda gehs pishure on ur fone

and even when we talk on 2go,u temme ur english name is Natasha (to sound exotic) and when i say describe urself u temme you are above average height, u have big a55 and bo.obs... and then i paint a pishure of u in my mind which i use for wankn purposes....my vaseline dey hear am every nyte....i dont sleep at nyte just to hear ur voice...i send u airtime anytime u want even though i m a student and i eat with formation 1-0-1 or 0-1-0.....and then after a few months i schedule our appointment in a big eatery of which beforehand i have gone to check the price of all the snacks and drinks so when we meet,i know i have the money to 'spoil' u and also to avoid unhappy surprises..money wey i borrow.I even buy a gift to present to you.

Finally on the d day i wait for u in the fastfood and when u show...chai
Sango will punish u NATASHA..i got 1 carryover in 3rd year because of u

Acidosis: na wa o!!

Is it a crime to be 'ugly'?

anyway its all in the past angry

12 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Acidosis(m): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
mstik: If they are jerks sad
sad
Awww, please give me a smiley/smile
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by gistmelove(m): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
I and my blind date..
She is now my iya ibeji

so so happy to meet her in life!!!

I love her so much

24 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Eyop: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
youmour:

so basically u ended up not settling down with her cos she said no tonga until marriage? u were never ready to settle down mister man,u only used that as format.good thing she didnt give in
Brother that was part of it but i didn't cancel the relationship because of that atleast i was still very much in it for over 2 years i said she was not open to me like i was to her. Like she was not free with me and all that. Gisting me a lot about her last relationship and what she did in that one but was never experienced in ours. I asked about her sister that from information was told she was onced married but she denied it and so many other things.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mstik(f): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
cheesy
Acidosis:
sad
Awww, please give me a smiley/smile
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Acidosis(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
desdichando: its a crime if u are deceitful!!!why will u put anoda gehs pishure on ur fone

and even when we talk on 2go,u temme ur english name is Natasha (to sound exotic) and when i say describe urself u temme you are above average height, u have big a55 and bo.obs... and then i paint a pishure of u in my mind which i use for wankn purposes....my vaseline dey hear am every nyte....i dont sleep at nyte just to hear ur voice...i send u airtime anytime u want even though i m a student and i eat with formation 1-0-1 or 0-1-0.....and then after a few months i schedule our appointment in a big eatery of which beforehand i have gone to check the price of all the snacks and drinks so when we meet,i know i have the money to 'spoil' u and also to avoid unhappy surprises..money wey i borrow.I even buy a gift to present to you.

Finally on the d day i wait for u in the fastfood and when u show...chai
Sango will punish u NATASHA..i got 1 carryover in 3rd year because of u

anyway its all in the past angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

**falls to coma**

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mencade5(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
gistmelove:
ehyaa u fuckup.. That is the important of diary..
na now i know the importance of it oooo
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Acidosis(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
mstik: cheesy
Now this is better cheesy

How about we fix a 'blind date', What do you say?
cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
omo. e no funny o..d worse anytyme i call the babe, i dey give the fone to all my lodge guys to talk with my 'princess'

Acidosis:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

**falls to coma**
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mstik(f): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hahaha.... No sad
Acidosis:
Now this is better cheesy

How about we fix a 'blind date', What do you say?
cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by uzoexcel(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
lol...sorrrrry...beeeen a while
hw did the miss nairaland competition end
Dolcilicious:
what
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by tsmall(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
Eyop: Well mine was via wrong number. It all happened some years ago while i was in a relationship and i noticed one particular number always calling me that she wants to speak with one Aunty Monique but i kept telling her that she's calling a wrong number but she kept calling my number and sending goodwill messages that she's sure of the number she's calling that i should return the owners phone. After a while she stopped and coincidentally my relationship ended that period so i felt i should contact this person that has been calling me all these while to know more about her.

Contacted her and asked to know more about her and she told me her names and she's a student of University of Abuja and she also resides in Abuja with her elder sister and the next thing that came to my mind was that this should be a runs girl but all the same i continued the conversation and also requested for her pic but she refused telling me that since i told her it's a wrong number that we should end the conversation and we shouldn't contact each other again.

But i continued because she sounded very nice and i wanted to know more about her. I kept persuading her to send me her pics that i would really love to see what she looks like but she said there's no means to send that and the only way she can have that done is via her sister's Blackberry so i gave her my pin and she used her sister's phone to send the pic to me. Very beautiful girl i must say after which i requested for her to come to Lagos but she declined that if am serious,i should come over to Abuja or what do i take her for.

I told some close friends about the recent happenings with this babe and her insisting i should come to Abuja if i must see her and during this time she was in a relationship that was shaky(the guy was never in touch but whenever he does,he will profess love that he's missing her bla bla bla and the relationship will be revived) but me i was always looking for ways to knock the guys job grin grin so she can fully concentrate with me because at a point she was not taking me serious like that so i was always calling her everyday and doing all the toasting.

She later told her guy about me and the guy warned her never to allow me come to Abuja which she told me about and she insisted that i shouldn't come again but i later begged and that was resolved.

Finally i decided to embark on my trip to Abuja for the very first time and my guys were making mockery of me that am foolish ooo,guys are going to Abuja for business but me am going to see one babe that i don't know whether she's crippled,slowpoke,etc but i didn't mind them and while i was planning my trip,the babe requested that i should buy a blackberry for her and that when i get to Abuja,she will refund me the money. I was kind of shocked to receive the news and started meditating over it(whether i don enter one chance with this kind request)because it will be a big Bleep up if i should request for the blackberry money on arrival.

I bought the phone and travelled to Abuja and while on the road,i kept wondering what the outcome of my journey will be.So on arrival i informed her as well and she was also eager to see me. We finally met(at Golden Astoria Hotel Utako at their relaxation spot because she resides in Gwarimpa estate) the next day which was on a Saturday and sincerely nothing different from the pics i saw(very beautiful girl) and we gisted and handed over the phone to her,she picked up her hand bag and counted the money to repay me back but i told her it's a gift from me to you. She couldn't believe it but thanked me for the gift. To cut the long story short,i met with the sister and 6 months later she finally accepted my request and we were in a relationship.

But i noticed that she was wasn't open in all totallity to me like that way i was to her,she even said no intimacy despite the way i will beg her like a small baby and this a girl i told i want to marry oooh,made my intentions known to the sister,my family members aware and while in Abuja she met my uncle,wife and children,met with my younger sister as well. So with all the wahala it didn't yield any results so i decided to back out after 2years after the i exhausted my patience. That's how it ended.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Acidosis(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
desdichando: omo. e no funny o..d worse anytyme i call the babe, i dey give the fone to all my lodge guys to talk with my 'princess'

grin grin omo you don waste time, and moni oo
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by 190theclown: 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
If na page one i see this topic i for share my tori but as na page 8

No need grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by angela98(f): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
semitunde:

Lol. He's a cool guy then, some people won't take kindly to you outing them on their sexuality, especially online. He must really like you. wink
I Dont care what he feels right now. After all his name wasn't mentioned. Yeah He is a very nice guy though. Simple, talks when necessary, not rich but hardworking. My only criticism is that he is too westernized. Too much Oyibo thinking. He forgot he is in Nigeria where certain behaviour is not a norm.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by angela98(f): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
[quote author=tsmall][/quote] na wah o. All this plenty things na happen to you? This na book o. shocked
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by joncom(m): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mine happened in 2012.
It was a case of Wrong Number. After some time we became chat mates.
She had the most loveliest voice in the world. After Courting on the phone for like 6 months we finally met.

One faithful monday, my phone rang, and it was her.
She told me she was in PH, and that she will be glad to meet me.
I quickly arranged for the meeting. I saw her that same day.
She looked beautiful and tall. She looked more like a model.

The only 'koko' was that she was a phone booth.
Her phone rings like 2 calls per minute. She had like 5 sims, but one phone.
i got tired of her after 2 days. O boy the girl na glutton.
This babe dey finish one butter can with one loaf of "Agege" bread.
My little resources was going thin and i had to act fast, before I go die.
She come know my area pass me, as she come get plenty friends, especially male.

To cut the long story short, she finally left after about a week.
The sad news be say, she de inside blood, so no show. embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by tempem: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dolcilicious: This happened like 2yrs ago,there is a friend of mine who schs @ lag,he called me up one day and told me a friend of his is dying to know me and he also wants to talk to me,well,i am not the proud type,i talked to the guy on phone and guess what he sounded like my ex(just broke up with my ex not up to 2 wks,so i was on d rebound still love d guy,that y d fin catch me like that)I liked him instantly and we got talking,soon he proposed and i said yes,we dated for like a year b4 we got to see.O boy,when i saw this guy,he was far from what i imagined,Dark,tall,ugly,mouth odour,brown eyes,brown teeth...jeez i was soo disappointed.

After he left for lag,i called him up and told him i wasnt interested anymore,He was shocked and i pitied him,there's nuffin i cud do,cant stand dating him.Since then ehn,i have vowed never even to be friends with someone without meeting them in person.smiley
oh! unfortunately, I have a brown teeth but no mouth odour! how about that? check it out.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
Eyop:
Brother that was part of it but i didn't cancel the relationship because of that atleast i was still very much in it for over 2 years i said she was not open to me like i was to her. Like she was not free with me and all that. Gisting me a lot about her last relationship and what she did in that one but was never experienced in ours. I asked about her sister that from information was told she was onced married but she denied it and so many other things.

well damn..that explained alot,thunder fire her then
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Acidosis(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
mstik: Hahaha.... No sad
being ugly all day isn't a crime dear sad We also want to love and be loved
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Dolcilicious(f): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
tempem:
oh! unfortunately, I have a brown teeth but no mouth odour! how about that? check it out.
grincheesy...issokay as long as u dont have a mouth odour and saliva doesnt peek from d corners of ur lips tongue
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Dolcilicious(f): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
uzoexcel: lol...sorrrrry...beeeen a while
hw did the miss nairaland competition end
it ended well smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Odunharry(m): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
xynerise: They always have nice and deceptive voices grin

Never judge a face by its voice
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by MizMyColi(f): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
190theclown: If na page one i see this topic i for share my tori but as na page 8

No need grin grin
wink
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Eyop: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
youmour:

well damn..that explained alot,thunder fire her then
lol i can't cancel of a serious relationship because she refused to be intimate with me now but there are more to marriage than boyfriend and girlfriend. She still calls me and chat me up though but sometimes i don't pick her calls or even respond to her chat. I invested a lot there but it yielded no result so have suspended relationship completely for now. She was the first person that pushed me into embarking on 8hrs trip and will be the last.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by tempem: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dolcilicious:
grincheesy...issokay as long as u dont have a mouth odour and saliva doesnt peek from d corners of ur lips tongue
Lol! Yhu've got nice words for body description.... Can't stop laughing..
Nope, just only the BROWN teeth!
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Odunharry(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
angela98: I Dont care what he feels right now. After all his name wasn't mentioned. Yeah He is a very nice guy though. Simple, talks when necessary, not rich but hardworking. My only criticism is that he is too westernized. Too much Oyibo thinking. He forgot he is in Nigeria where certain behaviour is not a norm.
4get am o jare...me don show
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Ahuitzotl: 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
[b]Story,story...back in the day before the advent of 2go,facebook,Nairaland and to a larger extent,telephone...I had me these pen pal,actually they were two penpals from different schools at different parts of the country i had been able to hold down from Jss2 to SS1 subsequently there was pressure for faces to be shown and feelings re-ignited. The first one from Niger state had a leadership course at Snake Island with a group from my school therefore i was inundated with rave reviews on how she looked,behaved and so forth...I even got me some devout followers, for a 15 year old geekboi, that was huge.So out of appreciation and in my magnimousity i decided to 'let go' my second pen pal to the most unlukiest fellow amongst my crew,a short dark boi called olamide aka Lamo..Lamo had been pretty unluky in love, he never got a fair shake of the whip whatsoever whether at holiday parties or In-school organised 'boogie-woogies' so we had to perk his spirits up a bit with a blind date between him and my second pen pal.....Which turned out to be an unmitigated disaster,Lamo came back to school from holidays narrating his ordeal as to how the girl was short,black ugly, blah blah blah, and this was coming from a guy who was short,horrendously pimpled and bland...Like what the fucck man?! [/b]

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
Eyop:
lol i can't cancel of a serious relationship because she refused to be intimate with me now but there are more to marriage than boyfriend and girlfriend. She still calls me and chat me up though but sometimes i don't pick her calls or even respond to her chat. I invested a lot there but it yielded no result so have suspended relationship completely for now. She was the first person that pushed me into embarking on 8hrs trip and will be the last.

yea well if it makes u feel better i had embarked on a long trip as well to meet a date i had neva met,turned out pretty well matter of fact i was the first dude to lay with her,she was skeptical about giving it to me cos she felt i will eat n run but it only made me love her more, it was a great relationship but she travelled out of the country n things died out n we both moved on,we still chat n remember birthdays, sigh yea it was a good relationship,see me hijacking ur post lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Otunbakay(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
MadCow1: [b]As a Student in school, one Sunday whilst at church, my phone rang and when I answered, it was the sweetest and most angelic voice I have ever heard in my life. Barely 30 seconds into the conversation, I realized she had called the wrong number and I was a bit reluctant to tell her but I did and she apologized and hung up.

I couldn't help myself so I called her and complimented her voice and told her how melodic her voice was and all that sweet nothing we guys say, she was a good sport and laughed but didn't take Offence nor hang up. I told her I would call her from time to time just to hear her say hi and she didn't object. I got back to the hostel and told my homies about my encounter and one of them said he also had a similar experience and that he is currently holding steady chats with his own unknown caller on the phone. After several chats, I enquired about her location and the chances of us meeting and she said 'Accra'.. shocked Accra was quite the distance from my school and the roads where horrible. 6 hours plus.

Anyways, it was on.. I was already looking forward to meeting the finest girl I would have ever met who had the sweetest voice I have ever heard. A couple of months down, I was in Accra and I called her up and set up a meeting and she agreed.

D-Day arrived and I went to the designated bus stop just near a filling station and waited for the arrival of my Swan princess. As I stood there, I caught the sight of a beautiful girl walking in my direction, my heart froze and I stood transfixed on her hip as it swayed like a pendulum ball from side to side with every step she took in my direction. The closer she got, the faster my heartbeat. She was tall, dark skinned, slim body build, too slim for the arsse she was carrying on her slender waistline, pretty face, perky boo-bs and wore a fitted jean that made all her asset stand out. I was stunned and even started panicking as I doubted I wouldn't stutter in the presence of this Pochahuntas looking goddess.Then she picked her phone up and started making a call and my EKG spiked. when she started speaking and walked past me, my heart sank.. It was not her. angry I continued waiting. Several hot Babes kept walking past that at some point I might as well have been at a runway modeling show. A few minutes passed and nothing. Just then I saw another babe walking slowly and looking confused as though she was looking for someone.

Immediately, my Spidy-Sense started tingling fast. Jesus Christ of Kumasi, this babe was Ugly as fhuck. I immediately took cover and watched her movements from behind my hiding place. The girl stopped, head looking around, she picks her phone and dials a number, I felt my phone vibrate and the voice of James Blunt came out his speakers singing 'You're beautiful'.. grin FHUCK THAT!! I slapped the phone silent and contemplated my next move. I can't be caught with this Ogre in broad daylight, my reputation would be ruined. So after a few seconds, I answered and Lo! She was the one calling me, I could see her lips moving in sync with the voice in my ears. angry immediately I sap tarted retreating and told her I had to run off as one of my mates called with an emergency that please we should reschedule our meeting. She looked disappointed but said cool and I fixed a new meeting for later that evening. After she left, I came out my hiding place and ran for my life.. That line has never been used again since that day.

That's my story..

moral Lesson: Never judge a face by its voice. grin[/b]
. Thumb up bro! You sure have the gift to write...Good Story line, good presentation, not boring to read through and good description of actions. Also you avoided the use of modern day jagons they call short hand. Good Job!...I smell years of addiction to reading James Hadley Chase.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.