Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (78708 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Brandybliss(f): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
You dnt need bother am nt into r/ships, am done trying. #endOfMatter biko
tempem: nice reasons you've got, maybe we can try something out, I'll tell you my flaws
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by kingphilip(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
joelenesleek: Nice to know you again. I was that girl cry
What's ur name let's b sure
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by CaptainBomb(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
nnekamezor: Hmmmm
I have many of 'em. Jokes apart. They give it to me anyhow i wan it.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by kingphilip(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
Never had a bad blind date experience before.

But the stories here are soooooo hilarious grin enjoying every bit of dem on a boring day
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Brandybliss(f): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
Telling yah
kingphilip: Never had a bad blind date experience before.

But the stories here are soooooo hilarious grin enjoying every bit of dem on a boring day
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
CaptainBomb: I have many of 'em. Jokes apart. They give it to me anyhow i wan it.
Oh i see
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by kingphilip(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
Brandybliss: Telling yah
Telling me wat
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Brandybliss(f): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
kingphilip:
Telling me wat
Whateva u think am telling u
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by iamkay(m): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
lots of laugh since morning, this thread is so fucking interesting that I have to create an account on nairaland, so that m gonna comment...#fuckkit
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Godmystrength: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
I was coming from the office one night and a guy just walked up to me and was trying to do the usual toasting things. It was so late in the night and i was so tired and didn't want to be kept waiting and that made me commit a great blunder - i gave him my number that he should call me later. The guy called later and we got talking on regular basis. Because it was night, i didn't see his face well and was sure i won't even be able to recognize him. He got so interested in me and was so talking and already planning marriage things. Saying he is so ready to marry me now and then. I was not interested in the guy but i was using him to kill boredom.

One day, he called to ask where i was and i told him i was working from a client's office at so and so place just for him to tell me that he was somewhere around the area and will like to come check on me. I told him no problem and he said he was going to be there. Lo and behold, after some minutes, i was told that i had a visitor and i went out to the reception area to see him.OMG!!!!!!! when i saw him, it was as if the ground should open and swallow me o.(God please forgive me o. I don't want to talk about it sef). I was like 'no wonder he was still single at his age with all his achievements. I was just looking around to make sure there was nobody around to see us together. (i am sure the receptionist would be wondering what the heck). The guy was trying to act all lovey. He bought me cake (different flavors because he said he didn't know my favorite). I didn't want to embarrass him so i collected the cake and lied that i was actually in a meeting with the client and only excused myself to see him. I told him we will talk later on phone and thanked him for the cake.

After he left, i stopped picking his calls and avoided him.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by stinggy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
carammel: He was the ugliest human I ever met. if he was a drink,he would taste like bitter herb. His name should replace the word ugly in the dictionary. **pukes**
Lair angry angry
You said I'm so cute tongue
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by profeoo(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
Therock5555: A friend of mine shared me with his supposed classmate, claiming she was the most beautiful girl in his class, well I had stopped doing Secondary school girls but the fact that he told me the babe was a free giver(shey una understand) I quickly agreed and collected her 2go username.

Her pictures made sense on her profile photo so I no waste time to yarn her the koko, after doing small yanga, she gave me her number. Her voice was the best I heard in ages, mehn that babe voice was sweet, she been dey flex queens english for me. I quickly arranged that we met in a primary school in her area.

That day I do better baff-up come place cd for pocket, I don book room join, well I waited about an hour before she pleaded with me to change venue near her house. I gladly did and went to the new venue. After about five mins she called and said she was behind me.

I turned around tire but na only one small girl wey I sight, I kept looking around.

"U saw me and you turn again" she said. Naso I turn look d small girl again, I nearly cry. I just bone face go near her. She was not only small but far from what I saw on the pic, I later learnt that it was her elder sis photo she placed there.

The babe black and ugly with big pimple for her face, I no fit do anything so I turned to jehova witness and began preaching for her. She grew bored and told me that she had work to do at home. I happily dismissed her and deleted her number, Username name and everything about her from my life.

I go give my friend serious warning that day. The babe tried calling back but wetin I tell her for phone eh, she regret her life.

Anyway she don born two children now, d guy wey give her belly try wellagrin
guy u badt gan,u 4 give d gal small hope na
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Brandybliss(f): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
Godmystrength: I was coming from the office one night and a guy just walked up to me and was trying to do the usual toasting things. It was so late in the night and i was so tired and didn't want to be kept waiting and that made me commit a great blunder - i gave him my number that he should call me later. The guy called later and we got talking on regular basis. Because it was night, i didn't see his face well and was sure i won't even be able to recognize him. He got so interested in me and was so talking and already planning marriage things. Saying he is so ready to marry me now and then. I was not interested in the guy but i was using him to kill boredom.

One day, he called to ask where i was and i told him i was working from a client's office at so and so place just for him to tell me that he was somewhere around the area and will like to come check on me. I told him no problem and he said he was going to be there. Lo and behold, after some minutes, i was told that i had a visitor and i went out to the reception area to see him.OMG!!!!!!! when i saw him, it was as if the ground should open and swallow me o.(God please forgive me o. I don't want to talk about it sef). I was like 'no wonder he was still single at his age with all his achievements. I was just looking around to make sure there was nobody around to see us together. (i am sure the receptionist would be wondering what the heck). The guy was trying to act all lovey. He bought me cake (different flavors because he said he didn't know my favorite). I didn't want to embarrass him so i collected the cake and lied that i was actually in a meeting with the client and only excused myself to see him. I told him we will talk later on phone and thanked him for the cake.

shocked
Godmystrength: I was coming from the office one night and a guy just walked up to me and was trying to do the usual toasting things. It was so late in the night and i was so tired and didn't want to be kept waiting and that made me commit a great blunder - i gave him my number that he should call me later. The guy called later and we got talking on regular basis. Because it was night, i didn't see his face well and was sure i won't even be able to recognize him. He got so interested in me and was so talking and already planning marriage things. Saying he is so ready to marry me now and then. I was not interested in the guy but i was using him to kill boredom.

hehe
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by tempem: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
Brandybliss: You dnt need bother am nt into r/ships, am done trying. #endOfMatter biko
lol! Was just playing dull... Thought you'll play along too....
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by smajatt(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
FeverRay: Luck isn't always on my side on this.....girls be forming bedroom voice on phone, but when u meet, u feel like throwing up. I prefer to see and girl and talk to her if I like her. The only time I've been lucky was abt 3yrs ago when I met my gf, eversince then,,,,its been Zero!

#FeverRay... Are you a fan of FeverRay... Love her songs and wadruna 'the vikings song'
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by adioolayi(m): 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
This trend has taken away today's stress....God bless you @OP smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Brandybliss(f): 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
tempem: lol! Was just playing dull... Thought you'll play along too....
Anyhow
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
ujsizzle: Never had a bad blind date experience before. Can't say a couple of them haven't been disappointing in the looks department though(people with the best voices turn out that way sometimes undecided).

But the stories here are soooooo hilarious grin
I've never had one too. Most people I have chatted with on the phone turn out to be quite cute cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by 190theclown: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
okay mine was far back 2005, Met this babe via regular shoutout's online. No photo nothing
she was abuja based and we fell for each other almost immediately, we spoke regularly every night
and she schooled at Madonna university. I was pweety young then just abt 2years senior to her and
she seem to have stuck into me as we talked every single night telling tales of how our days went bla bla bla
well after about 2months of regular phone calls. ( I still never see pic o ) cos no facebook, camera phones internet bla bla
was existing then, we finally decided to meet up.
I was a romantic young genius (Still am) decided to get her a cake with her name written on it off Mr Biggs and was kinda shy
to approach her alone so i went with a friend. She met me first at a public place where i had made plans at the shop to give her
a shout out immediately she entered with her cake and drinks despite Mr.Biggs was been crowed
Jokingly i told my friend if this girl turns out to be a shrek shes all his and if shes pweety shes mine grin
Omo mehn this babe came with cab things grin grin and immediately i saw her from afar - My Jaw dropped!! OMG
this girl is drop dead Gawjus - she called me and i told her to come in, everyone was staring at her and she seem to figure
me out in the crowed Biggs eatery. My head started floating and she was almost in tears when a shoutout ws given and her name
resounded - eyes were on her and she wasnt comfortable, we decided to leave for other un-named locations for our privacy but that
girl was one of the most pweetiest ladies i have ever dated. It was a blind date that went right and was glad it was a risk worth taking grin

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by majamajic(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
The funny thing is they all have nice and sexy voice on phone. Just like most radio broadcasters with sexy voice are normally old , ugly or both .
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by profeoo(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
MadCow1: [b]As a Student in school, one Sunday whilst at church, my phone rang and when I answered, it was the sweetest and most angelic voice I have ever heard in my life. Barely 30 seconds into the conversation, I realized she had called the wrong number and I was a bit reluctant to tell her but I did and she apologized and hung up.

I couldn't help myself so I called her and complimented her voice and told her how melodic her voice was and all that sweet nothing we guys say, she was a good sport and laughed but didn't take Offence nor hang up. I told her I would call her from time to time just to hear her say hi and she didn't object. I got back to the hostel and told my homies about my encounter and one of them said he also had a similar experience and that he is currently holding steady chats with his own unknown caller on the phone. After several chats, I enquired about her location and the chances of us meeting and she said 'Accra'.. shocked Accra was quite the distance from my school and the roads where horrible. 6 hours plus.

Anyways, it was on.. I was already looking forward to meeting the finest girl I would have ever met who had the sweetest voice I have ever heard. A couple of months down, I was in Accra and I called her up and set up a meeting and she agreed.

D-Day arrived and I went to the designated bus stop just near a filling station and waited for the arrival of my Swan princess. As I stood there, I caught the sight of a beautiful girl walking in my direction, my heart froze and I stood transfixed on her hip as it swayed like a pendulum ball from side to side with every step she took in my direction. The closer she got, the faster my heartbeat. She was tall, dark skinned, slim body build, too slim for the arsse she was carrying on her slender waistline, pretty face, perky boo-bs and wore a fitted jean that made all her asset stand out. I was stunned and even started panicking as I doubted I wouldn't stutter in the presence of this Pochahuntas looking goddess.Then she picked her phone up and started making a call and my EKG spiked. when she started speaking and walked past me, my heart sank.. It was not her. angry I continued waiting. Several hot Babes kept walking past that at some point I might as well have been at a runway modeling show. A few minutes passed and nothing. Just then I saw another babe walking slowly and looking confused as though she was looking for someone.

Immediately, my Spidy-Sense started tingling fast. Jesus Christ of Kumasi, this babe was Ugly as fhuck. I immediately took cover and watched her movements from behind my hiding place. The girl stopped, head looking around, she picks her phone and dials a number, I felt my phone vibrate and the voice of James Blunt came out his speakers singing 'You're beautiful'.. grin FHUCK THAT!! I slapped the phone silent and contemplated my next move. I can't be caught with this Ogre in broad daylight, my reputation would be ruined. So after a few seconds, I answered and Lo! She was the one calling me, I could see her lips moving in sync with the voice in my ears. angry immediately I sap tarted retreating and told her I had to run off as one of my mates called with an emergency that please we should reschedule our meeting. She looked disappointed but said cool and I fixed a new meeting for later that evening. After she left, I came out my hiding place and ran for my life.. That line has never been used again since that day.

That's my story..

moral Lesson: Never judge a face by its voice. grin[/b]
uhm.....ele yi gidi gan(dis one is strong Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo)
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by lonngmann(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
see me o...just as I am preparing to meet dis girl for the first time on Saturday!
After reading from page 1 to 10!, I ave changed my mind!

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by tempem: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Brandybliss: Anyhow
ok, ma'am
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by fpeter(f): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
hehehehe......i will reserve mine till next week when we finally meet after month
of chatting and phone calls.....i don dey shiver sef,so anxious! grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by richard69(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
Saraben: my blind date was awesome infact we are stil dating for almost two years,,he was jst wat I was expecting ..so. cool and handsome wink
and im sure his name is Ben
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Mintayo(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
Oga o,see as ladies dey reject ugly guys. Chai. If only I am handsome.;(;(;(
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by UjSizzle(f): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
CFCfan:
I've never had one too. Most people I have chatted with on the phone turn out to be quite cute cheesy
Lucky chap you are then.
Imagine mentally picturing a person as really cute, only to see them and at first glance your mind goes, "please God let that not be him".
Then you look a second and a third time and slowly watch all your dreams disappear embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by joelenesleek(f): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
mencade5: hmmm...prove it by sending N100,000 into my first bank account. tongue
lol, I'll send you the first 3 digits I really don't like the last 3 :if you are very cute then I was the girl but if you are cute then I am still that girl. But I am convinced I am that girl cry
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by 190theclown: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
majamajic: The funny thing is they all have nice and sexy voice on phone. Just like most radio broadcasters with sexy voice are normally old , ugly or both .

not mine doe smiley

awww she ws amazing. remembering those times embarassed
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Jerrick(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
ujsizzle:
Lucky chap you are then.
Imagine mentally picturing a person as really cute, only to see them and at first glance your mind goes, "please God let that not be him".
Then you look a second and a third time and slowly watch all your dreams disappear embarassed
I know that feeling embarassed
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by joelenesleek(f): 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
kingphilip:
What's ur name let's b sure
Bros, no be you I kiss inside elevator for Waec office, so what's your ish?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
ujsizzle:
Lucky chap you are then.
Chai. That one na bad market

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Reply)

"I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.