Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here - Romance (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (78600 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by spiralwedge(m): 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
just passing by
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2014
nawa oo... It's now a crime to be ugly... But the ugly ones deserves to love and be loved in return. I don't date ugly guys sha But.......
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Mintayo(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
nma24: nawa oo... It's now a crime to be ugly... But the ugly ones deserves to love and be loved in return. I don't date ugly guys sha But.......
You started well,but the finishing though,well until i hear what is after your but...cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mumu9gerian: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
Brandybliss: Hahaha am enjoying dis thread. Sha me i cant do blind date, God will help me
never say never
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by marieolae(f): 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
Therock5555: A friend of mine shared me with his supposed classmate, claiming she was the most beautiful girl in his class, well I had stopped doing Secondary school girls but the fact that he told me the babe was a free giver(shey una understand) I quickly agreed and collected her 2go username.

Her pictures made sense on her profile photo so I no waste time to yarn her the koko, after doing small yanga, she gave me her number. Her voice was the best I heard in ages, mehn that babe voice was sweet, she been dey flex queens english for me. I quickly arranged that we met in a primary school in her area.

That day I do better baff-up come place cd for pocket, I don book room join, well I waited about an hour before she pleaded with me to change venue near her house. I gladly did and went to the new venue. After about five mins she called and said she was behind me.

I turned around tire but na only one small girl wey I sight, I kept looking around.

"U saw me and you turn again" she said. Naso I turn look d small girl again, I nearly cry. I just bone face go near her. She was not only small but far from what I saw on the pic, I later learnt that it was her elder sis photo she placed there.

The babe black and ugly with big pimple for her face, I no fit do anything so I turned to jehova witness and began preaching for her. She grew bored and told me that she had work to do at home. I happily dismissed her and deleted her number, Username name and everything about her from my life.

I go give my friend serious warning that day. The babe tried calling back but wetin I tell her for phone eh, she regret her life.

Anyway she don born two children now, d guy wey give her belly try wellagrin
wooow this is the funniest I've heard. Lol I'm crying of laughter
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Therock5555(m): 1:33am On Aug 11, 2014
Lol i hope u gat ur own testimony too miss
marieolae: wooow this is the funniest I've heard. Lol I'm crying of laughter
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by lekinz(m): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
Walks In Smiling.......

Finally I had one with a Nairalander!!!

Update coming soon...

***Winks****
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Ego2(f): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2014
Therock5555: Did u miss me?i dont know when i would be back o
been a while, hope u gud
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by marieolae(f): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by marieolae(f): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2014

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
xynerise:
Hmmm. Some years ago....I was still.....make I use pidgin jare grin.

O boy no be small thing no. Those days when boys dey hustle, na that time I experience my own o. Rose had a very Celine Dionic voice wey fit make you put your phone for loudspeaker dey listen to her voice like gbedu.

Somebody flash me one dey when I dey toilet just cut am immediately. As I call am to know who be that na so I hear one sweet voice, I no no say my airtime don almost finish na so the thing just cut. O boy, I no finish my shiit na so I rush wash yansh go buy recharge card to call her back. O boy she begin apologise say na mistake she use call me say na wrong number. I say no wahala but I no go just let this kind better just waka. It can't be mistake, e fit be destiny grin......bla bla bla... We fixed a place to meet. O boy, I dey for junction dey wait this babe, no so I see one woman on top bike. I said to my self(Na girl I find come no be woman). I just no look her face. I begin ask her which colour be her cloth. She tell me orange. The same colour with the woman on top bike. O boy! As I say make I cross road enter motor dey run come house na so she site me. How she no say na me be the guy I no just know undecided. If you see the kind tattoo wey dey this old fat woman hand you go call her ashewo immediately. O boy, this woman reach born me. Na her tattoo I use know say na the ROSE I jam. She write am boldly on her biceps come draw rose flower join......Well, the way I squeeze face make her understand say boys no happy for wetin e see at all
Boys are not smiling.!! undecided
xynerise:
Hmmm. Some years ago....I was still.....make I use pidgin jare grin.

O boy no be small thing no. Those days when boys dey hustle, na that time I experience my own o. Rose had a very Celine Dionic voice wey fit make you put your phone for loudspeaker dey listen to her voice like gbedu.

Somebody flash me one dey when I dey toilet just cut am immediately. As I call am to know who be that na so I hear one sweet voice, I no no say my airtime don almost finish na so the thing just cut. O boy, I no finish my shiit na so I rush wash yansh go buy recharge card to call her back. O boy she begin apologise say na mistake she use call me say na wrong number. I say no wahala but I no go just let this kind better just waka. It can't be mistake, e fit be destiny grin......bla bla bla... We fixed a place to meet. O boy, I dey for junction dey wait this babe, no so I see one woman on top bike. I said to my self(Na girl I find come no be woman). I just no look her face. I begin ask her which colour be her cloth. She tell me orange. The same colour with the woman on top bike. O boy! As I say make I cross road enter motor dey run come house na so she site me. How she no say na me be the guy I no just know undecided. If you see the kind tattoo wey dey this old fat woman hand you go call her ashewo immediately. O boy, this woman reach born me. Na her tattoo I use know say na the ROSE I jam. She write am boldly on her biceps come draw rose flower join......Well, the way I squeeze face make her understand say boys no happy for wetin e see at all
Boys are not smiling.!!
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Therock5555(m): 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
Am not gud, i miss u wella
Ego2: been a while, hope u gud
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by gentlebullet(m): 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
I have taken time to read the numerous funny and exciting stories of Nairalanders on this thread. Now lemme also share my own stories. Its gonna be 1 after d other though.
My 1st blind date was actually some times around 2012 in accra, Ghana. I registered on Badoo and started chatting this French gal who was also in Ghana as a student. We exchanged fone numbers after abt 2days of chatting and I called her. That day was a friday and she was forming busy student things, d next day being Saturday was a bit boring for me so I called her and told her to let us meet later that day. In d evening, she called and told me she was on her way to my area (Osu) so as a sharp naija guy, I told my 2flatmates we are having a visitor. When she finally arrived, she facially ok, tall, front and back solid and she spoke pretty good english. My guys told her to call her co-french gals over and in less than 2hrs three other gals were in our flat but they insisted we take them out to the club that nite( if u knw francophone gals very well, they love clubbing) so we went clubbing and I was already singing Psalms into the hears of Peace( that's d gal's name) so she agreed to follow me back home after clubbing @ dawn on Sunday. We got home and she went to bed straight, I managed to a shower and then joined her in bed but I didn't touch her. My flat-mates couldn't convince their catch to follow them home, we had our breakfast together and after dat she went into d bathroom to take her bath. Immediately she got into d room, na so so bleeping o.............. Dat was my 1st bed encounter wit a Beninoise gal.... It was fun tho and we are dated till she completed her course and left Ghana and she even invited me to cotonou late last year to come service her engine........

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Ego2(f): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
Therock5555: Am not gud, i miss u wella
wetin do u
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by nifeseun(f): 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
Been long i visited NL, had to read all from page 0 to 37... Ʊ guys rily made my day.. So luv nairalanders, though fake pple plenty 4 here too... But can't stop lolz... Missed NL, wish i can share my own story.. smiley wink
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by morganist99(m): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
nma24: nawa oo... It's now a crime to be ugly... But the ugly ones deserves to love and be loved in return. I don't date ugly guys sha But.......
c ya head but wat? grin
c ya head but wat?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 13, 2014
morganist99: angryc ya head but wat? ;Dc ya head but wat?
Wetin do my head?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by nifeseun(f): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2014
tosyne2much: thanks jawe my broda....u av said it all... Despite my good body structure and my height, I stl jokingly tell my online crush dat am very ugly and very short and dat wen dey get to see me, dey shldnt be disappointed.... Remembered a time lik dat I told a lady I was very very short... She was expectantly waiting for a short guy at d bus stop bt wen she eventually saw me, she was so shocked.. Na our grls dey f.uck up jooooooor.... Most times wen I compliment my online crush on their romantic voice, dey ofen tell me dey ar not as pretty as I think.... I wld also be disappointed if u sound or look lik Celine Dion on the fone or BBM and u look lik Mr. Ibu in real life
not all girls forms, am a very strai8 4wrd and blunt 1 and am sure dere re odas like me too.. Some guys. Sef can form fine boy, dem go dey make mouth nd ur xpectations will be so high, nd Ʊ start dreaming, but wen Ʊ see him d only tin dat comes to ur mind is HOLY GHOST FIRE.. Let's all be sincere wit ourselves jare nd save ourselves d dissapointment, nd Ʊ will be accepted for who Ʊ are
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Therock5555(m): 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
Lots of tinz, i go yarn u when am back
Ego2: wetin do u
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by tosyne2much(m): 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
nifeseun: not all girls forms, am a very strai8 4wrd and blunt 1 and am sure dere re odas like me too.. Some guys. Sef can form fine boy, dem go dey make mouth nd ur xpectations will be so high, nd Ʊ start dreaming, but wen Ʊ see him d only tin dat comes to ur mind is HOLY GHOST FIRE.. Let's all be sincere wit ourselves jare nd save ourselves d dissapointment, nd Ʊ will be accepted for who Ʊ are
hehehehehehehe u made sense... How many online friends av u got to meet ?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:22am On Aug 14, 2014
Hmmmmm.... Just completed all the chapters today... Thanks everyone for making me learn new things...

MY OWN EXPERIENCE

we've been friends for quite long on FB but unfortunately for her she wasn't active as she used to be.... 2 years went bye... Suddenly she was active this time was into me... Exchanged phone numbers but i asked a silly question 'is this number registered on whatsapp?''...
I am kind of GUY wu doesnt expects much 4rm a human being i am not easily fustrated..... So we got chattin but i kept it real simple and cool dia wasnt anytin intimate yet....

We both fixed a date at sunny bustop alaba... What i saw really wowed me... I just composed my self and acted out natural.... She was natural too but said she didnt want a relationship dat she just needed a friend, i didnt protest nor try to change her mind, all of a sudden she was angry i asked her why, she said she was expectin me to atleast try to convince her (at dis junction i was confuse)....

Richy(dats her name) is more like a model beauty, i am also more like d last 2 years MR NIGERIA, so we dey drag for wu cute pass, i met my exact so notin struck, tho we are still gud friends n wud be meetin later in d week as i am back from sku last week....

MORAL LESSON:- the reason u were DISAPPOINTED is because u expected TOO MUCH.

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2014
I had this other one her name is OLAMZEE... This girl is so greedy and a glutton... I do not knw how we met on 2go... We got along and fixed a date... She is not too tall but slim and chocolatey....

We met and the next thing i saw was someone pointing to an eatery, i kept my cool went in with her took a bottle of gulder(my brand) bought some meats.... But dis girl almost tasted everytin dat was on sale i guess she planned it... I thank God i was conversant with the area and the eatery outlet and inlet.... I went up to the sales rep pay up my bill, she asked me abt OLAMZEE pointing towards her, i was like ''shey we be twins ni?''.... If u see my facial countenance dat day u too go know say a brother was hurt..... THANK GOD for those yoruba men sellin musicals accross the streets for our arguement didnt attract the poor girl, she was busy enjoying her MAGA while i use the other door running as if i was chased.....

But the kind swear wey i don receive for that girl hand for everywhere both FB, whatsapp, twitter just mention dem, ladies n gents na me come dey beg oh!...

MORAL LESSON:- KNOW UR AREA

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 14, 2014
marieolae: My story actually accured some time ago. Well my friend had been talking to this guy for a very long time on the phone. I think they collected each others number through facebook. Everyday she would come to school, gisting us about how much she likes this guy. They would talk all night on the fone. Talking about things to him that she couldn't talk to other boys about. I mean they even had phone intimacy. It was thaat bad. The guy seemed so confident and wild, he just blew her mind away. she was ready to give him her ALL. The guy lived very far from where we were staying so she sed that she might need assistance wen she meets him. She told me and 2 other girls to follow her. She was certain, that this guy was the man of her dreams. Before we actually got to the destination, we had to take six buses, followed by a looooonnnng walk up a hill. We were already frustrated and agitated, but finally got to the place. As we got there, she called the guy and asked him were he was. He said that he could see us, that we should walk up the hill a little more. As we walked up, we saw a group of guys standing near the end of the street. We were happy, at least we could have some people to talk to, while the lover birds could go about their buisness. As we met up wid dem, the guys friends were like" who is claudwynne" ( that's the girls name) then claudwynne smiled and stepped out. His friend now said.."see this is kadeem ( the guys name) he is a little bit shy but don't worry he will be free with you. Claudwynne had recognised him sha, but the boy didn't even make any attempt to greet her or say hi to her. This is someone she just finished talking to on the phone oo. So eventually his friends left..leaving kadeem with us. So the boy was just looking like mumu, and he couldn't even open his mouth to say anything. So claudwynne broke the silence and tried to start a convo wid him.

oh dear. embarassed lm feeling sorry for the guy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by blackfase(m): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2014
Still better. Just a third of d hours that guy burned for a kiss & piece of cake lol. The bru get luck small.... smiley

Therock5555: chio grin grin

Mehn ur own na real badluck o, six hours journey fa. LOL
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by lexychuks(m): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by rogerz: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
Are you on BBM. Do you have all this boring contacts, expecially gals.
Change that boredom life today!!!
want to meet single ladies • sugar mommies • boss ladies?

its getting real hotttt and funky @ #NaijaSoulmatesCHANNEL Click http://pin.bbm.com/C002D891D meets your match! Join and rebroadcast!!!! excitement never stop…

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nastydroid(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
marieolae: My story actually accured some time ago. Well my friend had been talking to this guy for a very long time on the phone. I think they collected each others number through facebook. Everyday she would come to school, gisting us about how much she likes this guy. They would talk all night on the fone. Talking about things to him that she couldn't talk to other boys about. I mean they even had phone intimacy. It was thaat bad. The guy seemed so confident and wild, he just blew her mind away. she was ready to give him her ALL. The guy lived very far from where we were staying so she sed that she might need assistance wen she meets him. She told me and 2 other girls to follow her. She was certain, that this guy was the man of her dreams. Before we actually got to the destination, we had to take six buses, followed by a looooonnnng walk up a hill. We were already frustrated and agitated, but finally got to the place. As we got there, she called the guy and asked him were he was. He said that he could see us, that we should walk up the hill a little more. As we walked up, we saw a group of guys standing near the end of the street. We were happy, at least we could have some people to talk to, while the lover birds could go about their buisness. As we met up wid dem, the guys friends were like" who is claudwynne" ( that's the girls name) then claudwynne smiled and stepped out. His friend now said.."see this is kadeem ( the guys name) he is a little bit shy but don't worry he will be free with you. Claudwynne had recognised him sha, but the boy didn't even make any attempt to greet her or say hi to her. This is someone she just finished talking to on the phone oo. So eventually his friends left..leaving kadeem with us. So the boy was just looking like mumu, and he couldn't even open his mouth to say anything. So claudwynne broke the silence and tried to start a convo wid him. The boy did not even open his mouth the whole time we were there. To say helllo ooh, or just to say something the boy was just soooooooo shy. He was just nodding his head and shaking his head. Claudwynne was so upsett. But he had told claudwynne on the fone that he is the shy type but she never believed. This boy was a big time mumu. All the forming he was forming on facebook was all for nothing.we wasted like 4 hours there and still nothing. The guy was shy. Nd do u know d funniest tin.. As soon as we left. Nd we were on our way home.. The useless mumu guy called claudwynne and said that he is sorry, that he was too shy to talk. Please tell me..which kind oloshe b dat? In her life ehnnn, claudwynne never as in EVER tried to go on a blind date again. She deleted his number and blocked him on facebook and I was 100 percent behind her
he didn't say a word ke...i no believe this one
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by marieolae(f): 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nastydroid: he didn't say a word ke...i no believe this one
100 percent real ooo...d guy is an introvert
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nastydroid(m): 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
marieolae: 100 percent real ooo...d guy is an introvert
am also an introvert,but not to this crazy extent
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by marieolae(f): 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nastydroid: am also an introvert,but not to this crazy extent
ppl r different
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nastydroid(m): 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
marieolae: ppl r different
yea,so where do u belong introvert or extrovert?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73