Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (78725 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 15, 2014
OnyeEgo1: Hmmmmm.... Just completed all the chapters today... Thanks everyone for making me learn new things...

MY OWN EXPERIENCE

we've been friends for quite long on FB but unfortunately for her she wasn't active as she used to be.... 2 years went bye... Suddenly she was active this time was into me... Exchanged phone numbers but i asked a silly question 'is this number registered on whatsapp?''...
I am kind of GUY wu doesnt expects much 4rm a human being i am not easily fustrated..... So we got chattin but i kept it real simple and cool dia wasnt anytin intimate yet....

We both fixed a date at sunny bustop alaba... What i saw really wowed me... I just composed my self and acted out natural.... She was natural too but said she didnt want a relationship dat she just needed a friend, i didnt protest nor try to change her mind, all of a sudden she was angry i asked her why, she said she was expectin me to atleast try to convince her (at dis junction i was confuse)....

Richy(dats her name) is more like a model beauty, i am also more like d last 2 years MR NIGERIA, so we dey drag for wu cute pass, i met my exact so notin struck, tho we are still gud friends n wud be meetin later in d week as i am back from sku last week....

MORAL LESSON:- the reason u were DISAPPOINTED is because u expected TOO MUCH.
which sku are you back from? grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
ladunsky: which sku are you back from? grin

ekiti state university
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by davidoutomi(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
guys say make I drop my own I don't Knw if this is a blind date or wat.....have been following this thread since front page show..

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nielbaba(m): 6:53am On Aug 18, 2014
rogerz: Are you on BBM. Do you have all this boring contacts, expecially gals.
Change that boredom life today!!!
want to meet single ladies • sugar mommies • boss ladies?

its getting real hotttt and funky @ #NaijaSoulmatesCHANNEL Click http://pin.bbm.com/C002D891D meets your match! Join and rebroadcast!!!! excitement never stop…
channel. Dos not exist
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by leonard509(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2014
Funny guys . Damn funny .
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by leonard509(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2014
I'm Damn ugly so I no dey even try am... I also hate embarrassments .
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
nma24: nawa oo... It's now a crime to be ugly... But the ugly ones deserves to love and be loved in return. I don't date ugly guys sha But.......
but what?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by bjseun: 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lily4star: I ve taken my time to read all the interesting and hillarious stories here, thanks for cracking my ribs, would ve shared an experience but never been on one, had friends on whatsapp, Fb and bbm but never met any. More stories plsssss

Oooh... can we start one then...
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Harmonyemerald(f): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
Eyop: Well mine was via wrong number. It all happened some years ago while i was in a relationship and i noticed one particular number always calling me that she wants to speak with one Aunty Monique but i kept telling her that she's calling a wrong number but she kept calling my number and sending goodwill messages that she's sure of the number she's calling that i should return the owners phone. After a while she stopped and coincidentally my relationship ended that period so i felt i should contact this person that has been calling me all these while to know more about her.

Contacted her and asked to know more about her and she told me her names and she's a student of University of Abuja and she also resides in Abuja with her elder sister and the next thing that came to my mind was that this should be a runs girl but all the same i continued the conversation and also requested for her pic but she refused telling me that since i told her it's a wrong number that we should end the conversation and we shouldn't contact each other again.

But i continued because she sounded very nice and i wanted to know more about her. I kept persuading her to send me her pics that i would really love to see what she looks like but she said there's no means to send that and the only way she can have that done is via her sister's Blackberry so i gave her my pin and she used her sister's phone to send the pic to me. Very beautiful girl i must say after which i requested for her to come to Lagos but she declined that if am serious,i should come over to Abuja or what do i take her for.

I told some close friends about the recent happenings with this babe and her insisting i should come to Abuja if i must see her and during this time she was in a relationship that was shaky(the guy was never in touch but whenever he does,he will profess love that he's missing her bla bla bla and the relationship will be revived) but me i was always looking for ways to knock the guys job grin grin so she can fully concentrate with me because at a point she was not taking me serious like that so i was always calling her everyday and doing all the toasting.

She later told her guy about me and the guy warned her never to allow me come to Abuja which she told me about and she insisted that i shouldn't come again but i later begged and that was resolved.

Finally i decided to embark on my trip to Abuja for the very first time and my guys were making mockery of me that am foolish ooo,guys are going to Abuja for business but me am going to see one babe that i don't know whether she's crippled,slowpoke,etc but i didn't mind them and while i was planning my trip,the babe requested that i should buy a blackberry for her and that when i get to Abuja,she will refund me the money. I was kind of shocked to receive the news and started meditating over it(whether i don enter one chance with this kind request)because it will be a big Bleep up if i should request for the blackberry money on arrival.

I bought the phone and travelled to Abuja and while on the road,i kept wondering what the outcome of my journey will be.So on arrival i informed her as well and she was also eager to see me. We finally met(at Golden Astoria Hotel Utako at their relaxation spot because she resides in Gwarimpa estate) the next day which was on a Saturday and sincerely nothing different from the pics i saw(very beautiful girl) and we gisted and handed over the phone to her,she picked up her hand bag and counted the money to repay me back but i told her it's a gift from me to you. She couldn't believe it but thanked me for the gift. To cut the long story short,i met with the sister and 6 months later she finally accepted my request and we were in a relationship.

But i noticed that she was wasn't open in all totallity to me like that way i was to her,she even said no intimacy despite the way i will beg her like a small baby and this a girl i told i want to marry oooh,made my intentions known to the sister,my family members aware and while in Abuja she met my uncle,wife and children,met with my younger sister as well. So with all the wahala it didn't yield any results so i decided to back out after 2years after the i exhausted my patience. That's how it ended.

So u left a perfect beautiful girl who you have two years with just because she said No to pre-marital intimacy. Guy itz your loss anyways
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Eyop: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
Harmonyemerald:

So u left a perfect beautiful girl who you have two years with just because she said No to pre-marital intimacy. Guy itz your loss anyways

So what makes you think she was a perfect beautiful girl Do you know her in person Intimacy was one out of other things i noticed and for your information that's not the bedrock but a girl that was never a virgin(had several relationships that she was sexually active in),was always gisting me how she travelled from Abuja to Lagos to meet with her EX,also telling me their romantic activities,etc. You should have continued with the thread to see what i further commented. A girl that was never open to me and always keep things personal,etc. So if i also narrate my ordeal on how i met 2 other girls that turned out to be virgins which i decided not to proceed further with them because my feelings weren't genuine. One out of the 2 was even persuading me that i shouldn't do that and with time the feelings will grow but i said NO. Some months ago she called me to thank me and reminded me of what i did and she appreciates everything and the husband is someone i also know.

It's never my loss and can never be my dear. She still calls and send messages but i am no longer interested.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Harmonyemerald(f): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
Eyop:

So what makes you think she was a perfect beautiful girl Do you know her in person Intimacy was one out of other things i noticed and for your information that's not the bedrock but a girl that was never a virgin(had several relationships that she was sexually active in),was always gisting me how she travelled from Abuja to Lagos to meet with her EX,also telling me their romantic activities,etc. You should have continued with the thread to see what i further commented. A girl that was never open to me and always keep things personal,etc. So if i also narrate my ordeal on how i met 2 other girls that turned out to be virgins which i decided not to proceed further with them because my feelings weren't genuine. One out of the 2 was even persuading me that i shouldn't do that and with time the feelings will grow but i said NO. Some months ago she called me to thank me and reminded me of what i did and she appreciates everything and the husband is someone i also know.

It's never my loss and can never be my dear. She still calls and send messages but i am no longer interested.

Ohk sir. I stand corrected. My apologies
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by omotenah(f): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Na my own experience be this

On our first and absolutely only date, dude met me near my workplace so that we could go to our dinnerplace (we hadn't decided that beforehand, for some reason). We agreed on a restaurant which is a bit far and dude decided he wants to walk there rather than taking a taxi or a bike (at least). Though i was quite busy and got some work to do, I tried to be a good girl and agreed.

We were on our way and he started walking kinda too slow and didn't even bring up a conversation (very awkward)... then I was thinking, I'd have prefer if we took a taxi rather than walking, which would have been fine had It not been that I got loads of work on my desk and could eat my own arm due to hunger.

Well finally he started talking and after some really terrible, one-sided conversation about his business, we near the restaurant, and he announced that he's actually not all that hungry because he had a late lunch. At this point, I was so red-faced and would have shot him due to my anger (that ain't literal tho)

THEN, He insisted that instead of dinner, we should go to his absolute-favorite-in-the-whole-world ice-cream shop, which just happens to be a couple of blocks away. Stupidly, I agreed, thinking that maybe things would go better on this 'date' if we could just sit down somewhere indoors and get to know each other like normal human beings do on a date.

So we entered this tiny, tiny ice-cream shop, and I noticed that there were only four chairs and tables, really – in the whole place, placed very close together in a tiny corner with a tiny little counter, and I started to get nervous. Dude went straight to the ice-cream counter, mmmmh! the roasted chicken at the other end got my attention and surreptitiously gnawed my hand. I turned back around, and BAM – it was a "kiss ambush". Like, his face was all up in mine, I freezed in shock/panic.

He took that as a positive sign, I guess. I don't know why I didn't flee at this point, but I think it had to deal with the shock, and the fact that he had already ordered two ice-cream (yes, he ordered for me; no, he didn't ask what flavor i wanted), and at that point I was so hungry that I was ready to tear into some of that roasted chicken with my teeth like an animal.

Dude ushered me, still stunned, into the tiny little corner onto one of the chairs. He took another chair, and then puuuulllllled my chair closer to him. I got frozen up in horror and somehow time had both sped up and slowed down and I didn't even know what. He then mentioned that his absolute favorite flavor of ice-cream is mango, which he'd ordered for himself but not for me. We should share his (so what should I do with the one you got for me) I was just staring at him blankly at this point, until his spoon (which he'd already used, yea I knw gross right?) coming at my face with a load of mango ice-cream.

He fed me ice-cream. He actually pressed the spoon to my closed lips until I opened my mouth. At this point, I busied myself with drinking water to avoid being fed further spoonfuls of ice-cream and faked an emergency phone call with a nearby friend. I made excuses, and ran out of there to her place, where I managed to obtain real food, and laughed and cried and laughed.

Well, I should have been way less polite and more assertive about my own needs.

He messaged me the next day, asking for another date but what I did to him is a story for another day smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Eyop: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
omotenah: Na my own experience be this

On our first and absolutely only date, dude met me near my workplace so that we could go to our dinnerplace (we hadn't decided that beforehand, for some reason). We agreed on a restaurant which is a bit far and dude decided he wants to walk there rather than taking a taxi or a bike (at least). Though i was quite busy and got some work to do, I tried to be a good girl and agreed.

We were on our way and he started walking kinda too slow and didn't even bring up a conversation (very awkward)... then I was thinking, I'd have prefer if we took a taxi rather than walking, which would have been fine had It not been that I got loads of work on my desk and could eat my own arm due to hunger.

Well finally he started talking and after some really terrible, one-sided conversation about his business, we near the restaurant, and he announced that he's actually not all that hungry because he had a late lunch. At this point, I was so red-faced and would have shot him due to my anger (that ain't literal tho)

THEN, He insisted that instead of dinner, we should go to his absolute-favorite-in-the-whole-world ice-cream shop, which just happens to be a couple of blocks away. Stupidly, I agreed, thinking that maybe things would go better on this 'date' if we could just sit down somewhere indoors and get to know each other like normal human beings do on a date.

So we entered this tiny, tiny ice-cream shop, and I noticed that there were only four chairs and tables, really – in the whole place, placed very close together in a tiny corner with a tiny little counter, and I started to get nervous. Dude went straight to the ice-cream counter, mmmmh! the roasted chicken at the other end got my attention and surreptitiously gnawed my hand. I turned back around, and BAM – it's a "kiss ambush". Like, his face is all up in mine, I freezed in shock/panic.

He took that as a positive sign, I guess. I don't know why I didn't flee at this point, but I think it had to deal with the shock, and the fact that he had already ordered two ice-cream (yes, he ordered for me; no, he didn't ask what flavor i wanted), and at that point I was so hungry that I was ready to tear into some of that roasted chicken with my teeth like an animal.

Dude ushered me, still stunned, into the tiny little corner onto one of the chairs. He took another chair, and then puuuulllllled my chair closer to him. I got frozen up in horror and somehow time had both sped up and slowed down and I don't even know what. He then mentioned that his absolute favorite flavor of ice-cream is mango, which he'd ordered for himself but not for me. We should share his (so what should I do with the one you got for me) I was just staring at him blankly at this point, until his spoon (which he'd already used, yea I knw gross right?) coming at my face with a load of mango ice-cream.

He fed me ice-cream. He actually pressed the spoon to my closed lips until I opened my mouth. At this point, I busied myself with drinking water to avoid being fed further spoonfuls of ice-cream and faked an emergency phone call with a nearby friend. I made excuses, and ran out of there to her place, where I managed to obtain real food, and laughed and cried and laughed.

Well, I should have been way less polite and more assertive about my own needs.

He messaged me the next day, asking for another date but what I did to him is a story for another day smiley
smiley cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nielbaba(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2014
Posted 2 previous xpirience ,today will be d 3rd shes already in a bus coming my place, will complete my story dis nyt wen she leaves , grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 17, 2014
Nielbaba: Posted 2 previous xpirience ,today will be d 3rd shes already in a bus coming my place, will complete my story dis nyt wen she leaves , grin
so she aint sleeping over ?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nielbaba(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
adedeji65: so she aint sleeping over ?
nooo but it went well actually a friend of mine created a grouup on bbm he invited me ,i just notice d way she was postin messages in d room ,i respond jokinly dat i saw her in my dream 2years ago dat shes carryin my baby bla bla bla . She laffd n we started playin calin ourselfs husband n wife .3 days later i told her im for real she said she cnt leave her bf for me ,i told my frieend n he was like im too forward wish i know myself ,just 3 days .i gave her a brk n conttinue a week later . in summamry after 2 weeks she agree to bisit me but wit d condition no sex after she already sent me her punini pics oo. And she caaled shes already in a bus frm oshodi where she stays n me jakande estate isolo .......... was ppepin tru my window on d 3rd floor, u can see d whole world frm der ,meanwhile der s a bus stop opposite my ous , she dropd at d same time wwit a huge guy ,na so fear cash me oo , as per she dey always tell me say her bf no trrust her dis n dat , grin shes chuuby i know, but she proved me wrong by been smart and fit , i was already thinking if shes all dos .chubby n messy. Shes cute.wen she dropd d guy was talkin to her as if dey both came togeda(for my mind na to off my fone ) grin i called her to walk down ,meanwile where she is standin der s a road frm der to d frnt of my ous ,cos d bus stop s behind ,i just wnt to be sure he dint come wit d guy n at d same time access d ukwu ive been seein on bbm .d guy passd tru d path where dey both dropd, i asked her to walk down so she can take the oda side .i went to d balcony .all to see d guy again in frnt of my ous n she nevea appeard frm d oda side grin at last as d guy see me for up stairs he faced where hes goin n my babe came upstairs. I offered her a sit .phcn disconectd my street lite dat mornin dur to road construction goin on .gave her a glass of chiled water ,shes huge 3× my size i sat on her laps na so i be like baby ,i kissed her, we later moved to my room, n strait to d point no stories shes sweet n clean contrary to wat i was imagining. N she promise to com nxt week too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Yeahme06(f): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
back then in sec skl, mai bestie was a boi. He told me abou a gal someone shared wit him on 2go, after few weeks, dey were so close, nd he cant wait to c d gal. One faithfl saturday, he came to my place (he iz a neighbor) nd told me he ll b seeing d gal dat day, nd asked if i can just go wit him, cos he dont want to go alone, i said no, nd my broda was lyk i ll go, so dey went togeda to meet d girl... Whn dey got back, i was so eager to hear abou d iss, dey just laughed, mai bestie was nt just disapointed, he didnt say a word, so it was mai broda dat explaind d whole scenario... the gal was really happy nd excited to c them, nd whn she askd mai bestie to say sometin about her he said 'wow.... I reserve my comment' the gal is Ugh Lee, wit boil lyk pimples on her face, i couldnt stp laffin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nielbaba(m): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2014
Just two weeks ago anoda one on her way frm ikorodu to my place grin i hope dis one too works out welll...but wait oooo na job i dey findd ooo na woman i com dey see freely undecided
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
cocoberry:
I like dem ugly with a GOOD heart! Seriously I do, cos my beauty will complement d guy's fuglyness grin
what are u referring to →→ur signature
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
I neva had a bad blind date b4
Inshrt d guys ar alwys more dan my xpectations
And anyone dat meets me in person must definitely like me
So all blin dates ar always lively and awesomee 4 me
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by kingphilip(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
lequatee:

this one made me laugh like a mad man. please tell me more about your "lousy" blind date. i have had 3 blind dates that went from bad to worse with each new date. lol. smileysmiles doh!
bros share dem nw
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by kingphilip(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
badoolee:
I neva had a bad blind date b4
Inshrt d guys ar alwys more dan my xpectations
And anyone dat meets me in person must definitely like me
So all blin dates ar always lively and awesomee 4 me
share the dates whether good or bad
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Memories smiley

Damn hilarious experiences! grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by virginboy1(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
funny people...lolzzz
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Magicdon(m): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
mstik:
I don't quite get you
i mean u wed have stayed four days n straff d babe the collect money

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Yinkey6(m): 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin cheesy wink lol. It been great reading this thread. . ....the good.... the bad and the ugly....
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Mskrisx(f): 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
MadCow1:
[b]As a Student in school, one Sunday whilst at church, my phone rang and when I answered, it was the sweetest and most angelic voice I have ever heard in my life. Barely 30 seconds into the conversation, I realized she had called the wrong number and I was a bit reluctant to tell her but I did and she apologized and hung up.

I couldn't help myself so I called her and complimented her voice and told her how melodic her voice was and all that sweet nothing we guys say, she was a good sport and laughed but didn't take Offence nor hang up. I told her I would call her from time to time just to hear her say hi and she didn't object. I got back to the hostel and told my homies about my encounter and one of them said he also had a similar experience and that he is currently holding steady chats with his own unknown caller on the phone. After several chats, I enquired about her location and the chances of us meeting and she said 'Accra'.. shocked Accra was quite the distance from my school and the roads where horrible. 6 hours plus.

Anyways, it was on.. I was already looking forward to meeting the finest girl I would have ever met who had the sweetest voice I have ever heard. A couple of months down, I was in Accra and I called her up and set up a meeting and she agreed.

D-Day arrived and I went to the designated bus stop just near a filling station and waited for the arrival of my Swan princess. As I stood there, I caught the sight of a beautiful girl walking in my direction, my heart froze and I stood transfixed on her hip as it swayed like a pendulum ball from side to side with every step she took in my direction. The closer she got, the faster my heartbeat. She was tall, dark skinned, slim body build, too slim for the arsse she was carrying on her slender waistline, pretty face, perky boo-bs and wore a fitted jean that made all her asset stand out. I was stunned and even started panicking as I doubted I wouldn't stutter in the presence of this Pochahuntas looking goddess.Then she picked her phone up and started making a call and my EKG spiked. when she started speaking and walked past me, my heart sank.. It was not her. angry I continued waiting. Several hot Babes kept walking past that at some point I might as well have been at a runway modeling show. A few minutes passed and nothing. Just then I saw another babe walking slowly and looking confused as though she was looking for someone.

Immediately, my Spidy-Sense started tingling fast. Jesus Christ of Kumasi, this babe was Ugly as fhuck. I immediately took cover and watched her movements from behind my hiding place. The girl stopped, head looking around, she picks her phone and dials a number, I felt my phone vibrate and the voice of James Blunt came out his speakers singing 'You're beautiful'.. grin FHUCK THAT!! I slapped the phone silent and contemplated my next move. I can't be caught with this Ogre in broad daylight, my reputation would be ruined. So after a few seconds, I answered and Lo! She was the one calling me, I could see her lips moving in sync with the voice in my ears. angry immediately I sap tarted retreating and told her I had to run off as one of my mates called with an emergency that please we should reschedule our meeting. She looked disappointed but said cool and I fixed a new meeting for later that evening. After she left, I came out my hiding place and ran for my life.. That line has never been used again since that day.

That's my story..

moral Lesson: Never judge a face by its voice. grin[/b]

Maddy how na?? grin cheesy grin

This made me forget how bad today was.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Mskrisx(f): 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
xynerise:

If I start telling you my stories ''Chi ge gi, chi ga bo'' grin

As in ehhh cheesy grin grin grin grin

I love this thread!
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by emperormossad(m): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2017
CaptainBomb:
I meet this gurl on facebook 2months ago... I started a conversation with her that lasted for 2 hour. I asked for her number which she gave me 2 days later. That was the begining of the saga.
I started by making a long call with which at time would last for over an hour daily, So she see as Young Money... She called me one day that i should please send her airtime. I got angry and sent her crazy message calling her names. Mind you, i have gave her the impression that i m capable of giving her 2k airtime but i wont. So i deleted her number. I knw she would call back which she did but i didn't pick her call. Then she sent me an apology text message and told me that she didn't need it again that it was a test (chicken brain). So i called her back and told her that its okay. Few minutes later i sent her Airtime of 750 which she rejected telling that she didn't need it. I sent her a short text message which i only wrote " O baje gan o". Brb.
Nice. Blind airtime story.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by kingphilip(m): 6:57am On Apr 01, 2017
emperormossad:

Nice. Blind airtime story.
she for just send am 1000 Naira airtime tell am make him keep the change
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by emperormossad(m): 6:36am On Apr 02, 2017
kingphilip:
she for just send am 1000 Naira airtime tell am make him keep the change
grin grin grin angry
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by oadewale(m): 8:24am On Apr 02, 2017
Quite hilarious experiences...

have had many blind dates but they were all interesting and fun..

never got disappointed in any ...

but wait ooo...

there was this one i had then..
the babe fine and looked tall on 2go DP but to my amazement, when we finally met, she was short than something else..
to the extend that when I saw her, I was still looking around to see maybe her big sister was just playing prank with me..
though the babe is pretty..

The rest na story though..

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.