Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! (23011 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Lordabas: 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
TyTymer:
Lmao. Area father for where? Na SU babe dey that pic o.
from her eye,you go know say she be kagawa distant cousin
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
TyTymer:
grin bad guy.
you sef catch the drift
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
STENON: Tnk God that you have known it now
sacarsm is a biitch!
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by STENON(f): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
sacarsm is a biitch!

I Learnt that frm you....

btw.....Won't you go "gaga" If your Gf uses ur pix as her DP?..Pls be sincere..........
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Acidosis(m): 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: putting picture does not show faithfulness

a girl can put your picture in

2go
facebook
whatsapp
bbm
badoo
ifa calabash
instagram
myspace
flirchi
APC

and she will still cheat on you

grin cheesy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Acidosis(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: putting picture does not show faithfulness

a girl can put your picture in

2go
facebook
whatsapp
bbm
badoo
ifa calabash
instagram
myspace
flirchi
APC

and she will still cheat on you
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Maximus17(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
To be frank its either she's wants to take it slow and watch your commitment , or she taking pro active measures of not blocking the way for other interested guys in the event of you not living up to it ie she doesn't trust u well shikena

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Onlinebizexpert(m): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
Acidosis:

grin cheesy grin

bros me wetin na.................................abi ifa calabsh no be social network website for ifa and the priest grin smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Acidosis(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

bros me wetin na.................................abi ifa calabsh no be social network website for ifa and the priest grin smiley
cheesy
I just tire for the guy..
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
STENON:

btw.....Won't you go "gaga" If your Gf uses ur pix as his DP?..Pls be sincere..........
sorry,am not gay
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by STENON(f): 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
sorry,am not gay
that was a mistake.......

well, It's your choice.......
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Benwems(m): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
Rexphobia: Some few questions:

1. Is she a student?
2. Do you want to marry her?
3. How come she bends so easily to peer pressure?
4. Can you give an age bracket for you guys?

Yes. She is a student
Yes. I want to marry her
Her bending to peer pressure beats my imagination
We are between 20 - 24
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
@op, how many guys' picture do you want her to put up in her lifetime?

If you're that sure, you should be able to wait.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by joeace2020(m): 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
STENON: Tnk God that you have known it now

You are totally clueless...he's mocking your poor command of English. However your pic does justice to the use of English.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by joeace2020(m): 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
STENON:

btw.....Won't you go "gaga" If your Gf uses ur pix as her DP?..Pls be sincere..........

chibuzor wan join
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by samtol4(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
@op ...oga the gal is 100percent wiser than you Without apology. you expect her to use your picture as dp?2morow you disappoint her using flimsy reason .You are far from maturity because you are using social media to gauge the level of her commitment to you .why d quarreling and fighting ?because she didn't use your pic?Haba you are not her husband and you may not be , have you seen her parents and engaged her?pay bride price ? Ladies of 2014 are not ladies of 1999 .ANY Lady that use bf pic as dp on social media is a big fool.bros wake up the gal is telling you I have options in case you mess up .

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by great289(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
[quote author=STENON]@Op....Kudos to your Gf.......

The more she put ur pix on social media, The more you will starts feeling lyk superior and lyk Mr World....

Sound so aggressive. U are a suspect until i prove u wrong
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by great289(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
i didnt see anytn in it. Y will dt be troubling u, be a guy man it seems she find out dt u are always excited when she does dt and u are too much into her. And she is d one dt shld be askn u to use her pic as ur dp nt d oda way round. Try and control ur emotion.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by STENON(f): 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
joeace2020:

chibuzor wan join
Even if both of you shld continue frm now till nxt tomorrow,

I dnt have time for exchanging words with anybody.

My conclusion for Mr. I.T.K. is that, he shld start checking all forums in order to correct their poor use of English.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Benwems(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
The other issue is that she pays attention to male admirers and chat a lot with them. Am thinking she is not serious with me.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by great289(m): 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
Benwems: The other issue is that she pays attention to male admirers and chat a lot with them. Am thinking she is not serious with me.
how old are u pls and is she ur first gf
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by vizkiz: 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
STENON: Even if both of you shld continue frm now till nxt tomorrow,
I dnt have time for exchanging words with anybody.
My conclusion for Mr. I.T.K. is that, he shld start checking all forums in order to correct their poor use of English

pEeps like this don't take corrections...Making them realise they are wrong is like a waste of time and energy undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by nationwide24: 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
myspnigeria: Using a picture isn't a sign of love tho but omo you might just be a side-boo
Very true bro. I know of a girl from one of the universities in North Central Nigeria who uses her guy's picture and call him inumerable romantic names on social media but this girl's cheating na die. She even seems more serious with the men she cheats with. It's never sign of love.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by baronvalls(m): 6:49am On Jul 08, 2014
grin,nigga I had the same ish,i was d one who got her d fone sef,it all turned out dat she never cared lol,so play smart bro
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 08, 2014
You seem a bit insecure in this relationship. Ask yourself why? For a guy to quarrel over something as simple as a DP shows a lack of maturity (no offence intended).

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Benwems(m): 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
striktlymi: You seem a bit insecure in this relationship. Ask yourself why? For a guy to quarrel over something as simple as a DP shows a lack of maturity (no offence intended).
I feel insecure because she gives attention to order guys and some times even hang out with them.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Benwems(m): 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
Thanks all for your comment
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
Benwems:
I feel insecure because she gives attention to order guys and some times even hang out with them.

I know a lot of guys would feel very insecure and rather uncomfortable in such situation but I don't think your insecurity would prevent her from leaving you if eventually she decides she doesn't want you.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Benwems(m): 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
More opinion. Thanks for your advice
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by coderXO(m): 11:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
Maximus17:
To be frank its either she's wants to take it slow and watch your commitment , or she taking pro active measures of not blocking the way for other interested guys in the event of you not living up to it ie she doesn't trust u well shikena

you couldn't be more right.

putting up your pic will "block" other gentlemen "callers"

she wants to appear available.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
I don't really believe in the using of pics as dp or whatever...that she is not using ur pics as dp doesn't mean the love is not there now...just take it easy on ursef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? / My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.