Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,033 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US (34200 Views)

Federal High Court Judge Overrules Supreme Court over Sacked Anambra Lawmakers. / National Assembly Management Asks Lawmakers To Vacate Offices Today / Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by henryobinna(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: What are you still doing in anambra state? All your collegues have left. They are now in Lagos, Kano, Abuja, Port Harcourt etc. The dare devils among them are now notorious drug/cocaine barons in Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, South Africa, China etc

Nothing good can come out of anambra state! Leave anambra state now !!!

Anambra adigo Mma cheesycheesy
many are mad only few are roaming

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by roxell120(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
my gov kmows what he is doing.haters gonna hate.they must be there to understudy american legislative system for our good. Obiano carry go

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ngige Ngige Ngige how many time did i call you
leave obiano to work for ndi Anambra!, stop this your yeye paid news !
Ngige if i remember well ndi Anambra rejected you outrightly last year so let their governor be.
Apc paid PROPAGANDA news

4 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by henryobinna(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: What are you still doing in anambra state? All your collegues have left. They are now in Lagos, Kano, Abuja, Port Harcourt etc. The dare devils among them are now notorious drug/cocaine barons in Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, South Africa, China etc

many are mad only few are roaming

BTW am not ambra

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by cctvwizard(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
Quality IP Camera for sale @ affordable price

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
nnewi on point........umudim kam pasa

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nnewi1stSon: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
roxell120: my gov kmows what he is doing.haters gonna hate.they must be there to understudy american legislative system for our good. Obiano carry go
Bro, Stop defending the indefensible, what's wrong with sending the speaker and few members of the house to go and ''Learn the american'' whatever Just agree that obiano got it wrong on this one!

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Chino72: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
The cost of sponsoring each law-maker to US for 3days is cheaper than buying an Innoson SUV! I saw the travel budget myself. Remember Obiano is an accountant who was an auditor general to Texaco worldwide for nearly 10years. He is smarter than all the law-makers put together! Obiano is even dangerously frugal than Obi, this is what people do not know yet. Let him win the whole state then you will see his true color on frugality!

Nnewi1stSon: I understand Obiano's urge to endear the lawmakers to himself and win them over, but sponsoring them all to the US was totally way of the mark of decency and prudence. He could have given them Innoson SUVs or something, this is completely wasteful for a man who just spent 100 days in office!
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by ojimbo(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2014

you suppose to rescan your brain

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
OkijaAmaka: Nazeer ibrahim from Dutse how far now, i know you in FB and now you come here to spew garbbage, anything about Igbos give you heavy 0rgasm

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
henryobinna: BTW am not ambra
Osu ibo
what is the meaning of AMBRA? you are already going bananas, you need to see a shrink ASAP !

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nnewi1stSon: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: The cost of sponsoring each law-maker to US for 3days is cheaper than buying an Innoson SUV! I saw the travel budget myself. Remember Obiano is an accountant who was an auditor general to Texaco worldwide for nearly 10years. He is smarter than all the law-makers put together! Obiano is even dangerously frugal than Obi, this is what people do not know yet. Let him win the whole state then you will see his true color on frugality!

How How much does flight tickets to and fro USA cost? Then hotel accomodations and all that? A moderate Innoson SUV costs around 1.2 and 1.3 M.
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: I understand Obiano's urge to endear the lawmakers to himself and win them over, but sponsoring them all to the US was totally way of the mark of decency and prudence. He could have given them Innoson SUVs or something, this is completely wasteful for a man who just spent 100 days in office!
dont jump to unnecessary conclusion! until you know the reason why they are in America you don't have the right to judge them

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
rahazaqa: U will always run come to SW . Ur leaders don see u as mumu.
Dont be suprised. Most of them actually reside in Lagos whilst their useless leaders keep robbing them blind over there in the SE

They'l always blame Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbeshola etc for their own worthless ibo leaders profligacy. It sucks to be ibos

Igbos are loosers !

4 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by webcalculator(m): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
I dn't c anythng bad in this news. He made an earlier statement that he want 2 build awka like dubai. So haters kul down. O

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
roxell120: my gov kmows what he is doing.haters gonna hate.they must be there to understudy american legislative system for our good. Obiano carry go
for your good? Lol!! Sit down there while ur leaders use ur money to carry ashawo in US. Mumu pple!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nnewi1stSon: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
VICTOROCHEI: dont jump to unnecessary conclusion! until you know the reason why they are in America you don't have the right to judge them
Let me guess, they went on Pilgrimage to the statue of liberty

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nnewi1stSon: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
DB
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by cyril10(m): 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
Obiano please learn from Obi please
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Chino72: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ok lets put Innoson aside. Lets say price of SUV is 1.5m. Now answer these questions correctly:

1. Return ticket from US =

2. Hotel accomodation (average hotel) =

3. BTA=

4. Miscellaneous =

I bet you when you tag the price without bias, it will not be more than N1 million.

As I said earlier Obiano is a trained accountant. He is smarter than all the legislators put together. He has done his home work well before he leaped!

Nnewi1stSon: How How much does flight tickets to and fro USA cost? Then hotel accomodations and all that? A moderate Innoson SUV costs around 1.2 and 1.3 M.

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Cecediva(f): 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2014

Mechie onu gi...onye ara!

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
ojimbo: ...
E-diot
Willie obiano is robbing you blind while you are here ranting like a mad ibo dog.

I pity your miserable ibo life. Continue to drink obiano's watery sperm. At the end of the day you flatheded fools would all run to Lagos in search of a better life your criminal governors couldnt give you.

Shame on the igbos

4 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by NwaNimo1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
Pishures or . . . . . .

(PS: Most of the new administration have either lived in the US or have family there; therefore the travel costs were likely to be moderate)

(If the trip was to London - well that's another matter)
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Let me guess, they went on Pilgrimage to the statue of liberty
until you know the reason you need to keep shut.
ifeanyi uba your brother was defeated we know that and because of it you hate willy we also know that too. but what we don't know is the reason why you should carry your hate even after 8 months after the election. even after your defeated brother has let bygone be bygone.
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Dreal1247: 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
ojimbo: abeg make sure that you brought back the system of town planing, am tired of this anambra state
ednut1: nothing new
ojimbo: abeg make sure that you brought back the system of town planing, am tired of this anambra state
Please, you people should not use your grammar to remove Chinua Achebe from the grave.
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by tpia5: 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
roxell120: they must be there to understudy american legislative system

good one, i like this.
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
Cecediva: ...
Otu Nnegi

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: E-diot
Willie obiano is robbing you blind while you are here ranting like a mad ibo dog.

I pity your miserable ibo life. Continue to drink obiano's watery sperm. At the end of the day you flatheded fools would all run to Lagos in search of a better life your criminal governors couldnt give you.

Shame on the igbos
apc don't cry too much. You failed woefully in Anambra state. deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by OgologoDimkpa: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
Oganiru an udo ka-anyi choro na Anambra State
Ndi ofe, bikonu steer clear...
Anyi achoro supporter of APC na Alaigbo

Anambra adigo mma cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Dreal1247: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
ednut1: nothing new
Please, you people should not use your grammar to remove Chinua Achebe from the grave. Bekee
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nnewi1stSon: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
VICTOROCHEI: until you know the reason you need to keep shut.
ifeanyi uba your brother was defeated we know that and because of it you hate willy we also know that too. but what we don't know is the reason why you should carry your hate even after 8 months after the election. even after your defeated brother has let bygone be bygone.
You are a clown! I supported Ngige on this forum, i and freeGlobe! And why arent you posting with your original moniker?

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by NwaNimo1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: Otu Nnegi

Chai. .. . . ..

(OTT)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification / PDP Chieftain Stripped Unclad For Supporting APC Candidate In Benue State / Roads Jimi Agabaje Listed He Would Fix In Lagos, Lagos APC Has Started Fixing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.