Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US (33978 Views)

Federal High Court Judge Overrules Supreme Court over Sacked Anambra Lawmakers. / National Assembly Management Asks Lawmakers To Vacate Offices Today / Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dreal1247: .
Please, you people should not use your grammar to remove Chinua Achebe from the grave.
Stop wasting your time.
Gulley Erosion and landslide had already removed ojuku and ashebe from the graves wherein they were buried.

Ask you criminal governors what they'd done with the ecological funds the world bank and FG gave them to fight the gulley erosion menace that is currently wiping anambra state into extinction

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: You are a clown! I supported Ngige on this forum, i and freeGlobe! And why arent you posting with your original moniker?
you are the bigger clown. wether you supported Ifeanyi uba or ngige both of them are losers. i won't warn you and ngige again let obiano be.

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nnewi1stSon: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: Ok lets put Innoson aside. Lets say price of SUV is 1.5m. Now answer these questions correctly:

1. Return ticket from US =

2. Hotel accomodation (average hotel) =

3. BTA=

4. Miscellaneous =

I bet you when you tag the price without bias, it will not be more than N1 million.

As I said earlier Obiano is a trained accountant. He is smarter than all the legislators put together. He has done his home work well before he leaped!

Little difference, but it would have spared him the media scrutiny, he'd now face, and coming at the early stages of his administration his opponents would use it to label him a ''Wasteful Rabble-Rouser'', you dont need to look far in the SE to know who currently owns that title!
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by ednut1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dreal1247: .
Please, you people should not use your grammar to remove Chinua Achebe from the grave. Bekee
ur crazy, what is wrong in 'nothing new'
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Chino72: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
You mean this type of erosion that is wiping your population with cancer! grin grin grin grin

lakhadimar: Stop wasting your time.
Gulley Erosion and landslide had already removed ojuku and ashebe from the graves wherein they were buried.

Ask you criminal governors what they'd done with the ecological funds the world bank and FG gave them to fight the gulley erosion menace that is currently wiping anambra state into extinction

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nnewi1stSon: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
[s]
VICTOROCHEI: you are the bigger clown. wether you supported Ifeanyi uba or ngige both of them are losers. i won't warn you and ngige again let obiano be.
[/s] Who is this ranter? As an indigene of the state i am also a stakeholder and reserve the right to voice my displeasure at the unnessary expediture the Governor just incurred for the state's treasury, and do not threaten me again, before i unleash salvos of unsavoury lexis on you!

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Ahuitzotl: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
O.p is it your money?! you bloody wannker!!....

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
VICTOROCHEI: apc don't cry too much. You failed woefully in Anambra state. deal with it.
Fool
I am not an Apc member.

Your one state party apuga, won only in anambra state, a state that has a lesser population than a local government in Lagos. Shame on you ibo 1diots

your governors are stealing you blind while you m.therf.ckers are all running to Lagos. Fools !

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
Apc paid PROPAGANDA will never work in Anambra.
why is that so hard to understand
ndi Anambra loved their man and they are ready to give him benefit of doubt!
stop writing shiit cuz its not gonna change any thing

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Chino72: 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
Yea apart from the publicity it will create, it is still not that expensive to travel on vacations more especially for those of them that are constantly traveling!

Besides I see this gibberish as Ngige and APC propaganda, they are yet to recover from the defeat! I am yet to confirm this so called travel because I still saw my friend who is a legislator through last week and I was still with him 2days ago. I will call him right now to confirm this media attack!

Nnewi1stSon: Little difference, but it would have spared him the media scrutiny, he'd now face, and coming at the early stages of his administration his opponents would use it to label him a ''Wasteful Rabble-Rouser'', you dont need to look far in the SE to know who currently owns that title!

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nnewi1stSon: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: Fool
I am not an Apc member.

Your one state party apuga, won only in anambra state, a state that has a lesser population than a local government in Lagos. Shame on you ibo 1diots

your governors are stealing you blind while you m.therf.ckers are all running to Lagos. Fools !
Dude, get a life and stop roaming aimlessly on this forum like a hopeless re.tar.d

4 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: Fool
I am not an Apc member.

hahaha deal with your pain. you lost Anambra hahaha losers. Apc losers losers losers losers losers

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by NwaNimo1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: The cost of sponsoring each law-maker to US for 3days is cheaper than buying an Innoson SUV! I saw the travel budget myself. Remember Obiano is an accountant who was an auditor general to Texaco worldwide for nearly 10years. He is smarter than all the law-makers put together! Obiano is even dangerously frugal than Obi, this is what people do not know yet. Let him win the whole state then you will see his true color on frugality!

Na boat dey go charter?

Cost per head (for 1 week) should be between $3000 - $10,000. (which ain't actually that much considering)

I'd expect they traveled business class and stayed in nothing less than a 5 star hotel and had a 'little' pocket money.

But as long as they have returned motivated to transform Anambra - then its all good.

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Dude, get a life and stop roaming aimlessly on this forum like a hopeless re.tar.d
supported he should leave ndi Anambra to deal with their problem privately

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: ...

Look at this accursed nyamiri b.stard.

Your worthless governor took 30 lawmakers from your no-do-good state to a frivolous trip in Europe while you are here on nairaland, a yoruba owned website, ranting like a mad dog.

Dont worry my own state law makers would soon pass a legislative bill ordering for the deportation of you flatheaded ibo lowlifers back to the jungles of umuleri.

Schnook !

4 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by anonimi: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
What a waste!
Children don go school finish for Anambra state
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino and his numerous handles, pls tell us the reason they are in America since you saw the budget.

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nnewi1stSon: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
VICTOROCHEI: supported he should leave ndi Anambra to deal with their problem privately
Ndi ofe are always quick to jump into issues that concerns them not, rather than fix the red roofs in their region that's slowly changing their skin color to Arial, no wonder their master cum Emir called them the problem of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: [s][/s] Who is this ranter? As an indigene of the state i am also a stakeholder and reserve the right to voice my displeasure at the unnessary expediture the Governor just incurred for the state's treasury, and do not threaten me again, before i unleash salvos of unsavoury lexis on you!
yes you reserve the right and the governor also reserve the right of fair hearing.your rights stops were another person's rights starts. you need to let him explain his self

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by anonimi: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: Look at this accursed nyamiri b.stard.

Your worthless governor took 30 lawmakers from your no-do-good state to a frivolous trip in Europe while you are here on nairaland, a yoruba owned website, ranting like a mad dog.

Dont worry my own state law makers would soon pass a legislative bill ordering for the deportation of you flatheaded ibo lowlifers back to the jungles of umuleri.

Schnook !

Stop your tribalistic rant....did Ajimobi also not send legislators' WIVES to London for some useless training.
Abi Oyo state na Igbo state

4 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Ndi ofe are always quick to jump into issues that concerns them not, rather than fix the red roofs in their region that's slowly changing their skin color to Arial, no wonder their master cum Emir called them the problem of Nigeria.
don't mind them. umu anu ofia na enwero uche kama ofu.
brown roof indigenes

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
VICTOROCHEI: ndi Anambra to deal with their problem privately
Yes deal with your woes privately. Dont come and wail on Nairaland, a website owned by a yoruba man. Go to aguleriland

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2014

Schnook !
Apc losers cry us kainji dam. losing might be so painful. ngige failed woefully. sorry you are not needed here.

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
anonimi:

Ajimobi also not send legislators' WIVES to London for some useless training.
To hell with you ! To hell with Ajimobi and his legislators wives ! To hell with pdp ! To hell with apc ! To hell with apga !

May you all die in a plane crash en route to London.

Bastards !

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: Yes deal with your woes privately. Dont come and wail on Nairaland, a website owned by a yoruba man. Go to aguleriland
oh poor thing.take it easy to avoid cardiac arrest. enwe ike nzu

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Chino72: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
Feeding and living in decent house in your backward yolobar region should per-occupy your mind. We Igbos have gone beyond feeding and decent housing. We are not in the same class with you people!

Below is where an average yolobarman is living in the 21st century, of course this kind of slum you live in will not allow you think straight and achieve things like the Igbos!

Schnook !

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by maybel(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
Please,when they jet back from the US,i have an important message for the governor's chief press secretary; inform your governor and his retinue of gold-digging-legislooters to drop at Sambissa forest and bring back our girls. Shikena.
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
VICTOROCHEI: Apc losers cry us kainji dam. losing might be so painful. ngige failed woefully. sorry you are not needed here.
to hell with apga and pdp. He no go better for you and ngige.

May you, nigige, obiano, peter obo and all other flatheaded bastards all perish and die in a gulley erosion at dunukofia

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by NwaNimo1(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2014

Schnook !

Bush man - America is not in Europe.

(and Anambra is not your business)

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: To hell with you ! To hell with Ajimobi and his legislators wives ! To hell with pdp ! To hell with apc ! To hell with apga !

May you all die in a plane crash en route to London.

Bastards !
oh poor thing!!!
in funke akindele's voice "i sorry for your head oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) / BREAKING: EFCC freezes accounts of Akwa Ibom government / Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.