Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US (34004 Views)

Federal High Court Judge Overrules Supreme Court over Sacked Anambra Lawmakers. / National Assembly Management Asks Lawmakers To Vacate Offices Today / Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by MrT2011(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
IYANGBALI: pls leaf me alone o,I doesn't talk to you o,so don't talks to me o,I doesn't like it

IYANGBALI!!!
I never mind. You are good.

Please I kindly recommend you join nollywood Comedy. You'll sure make a fortune there.

You are hilarious!
grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by MrT2011(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
VICTOROCHEI: Lagos is not a yoruba land

Don't mind them.

God have mercy.

Igbo don suffer for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by delishpot: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
OkijaAmaka: smiley

Lol.
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by farano(f): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
iphedahyor: I see
......one word 4 u....#OJELU
*hiohiohiohiohio* one word for you....#igioto grin
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by MrT2011(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
IYANGBALI: yet an average igbo man is not fulfilled until he gets to Lagos,what an irony of life.

Sweetheart.
My Iyangbali. I hope you are a she?

Igbo people don suffer for Nigeria.

Please don't forget that Lagos was the capital of Nigeria.

Remember that Lagos is not a Yorubaland.

Therefore take note that Lagos is a collective labour of Nigerians.

Meanwhile, no Igbo wants to reside in Yoruba cities like your ogbomoso village called city- they go such places to wise you up. grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by iphedahyor(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
farano: *hiohiohiohiohio* one word for you....#igioto grin
I won't laugh but abeg wetin b d meaning of igioto
......I wan learn

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
Peppyluv: You said it all and truly the man started on a very good note and he sure will be better than obi. He was already a wealthy man before he became the governor with just two kids(20yrs old daughter who is a med student in the US and a 3yrs old son).
He is seriously working with investors to develop Anambra.
Ogbunike cave and Rojenny park will soon be tourist attraction.
His commissioners were selected based on merit and not sycophancy.
The people of Anambra state have a strong organisation in the US that will not hesitate to thrash them if they really went for a jamboree.

That APC houseboy Ngige who is supposed to be in Abuja have been crawling all over the state like a millipede disturbing us with his siren. Mumu man. Obiano will suprise the people of Anambra state that even the ngige fans will vote him for second term.

Oke Ada:1000 likes.

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
You find them there because of the containers they import. But you people end up being their drivers and slaves. Besides, Lagos was the former capital.
Every yoruba man claims to be from Lagos but every Igbo man is proud of his state.

IYANGBALI: yet an average igbo man is not fulfilled until he gets to Lagos,what an irony of life.

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
Anyi bu dike, buru uzo, ndi ozo na eso anyi na'zu.

OdenigboAroli:

Oke Ada:1000 likes.

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by MrT2011(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
IYANGBALI: pls leaf me alone o,I doesn't talk to you o,so don't talks to me o,I doesn't like it

shocked shocked shocked
I just checked your profile.

Wao! You are pretty and very sexy.

hmmm. kiss :- kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
ojimbo: thanks, dont quote me next time
d guy don make u vex? wink
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
dridowu: Save journey
safe journey
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Chino72: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
The last we checked Lagos is not yolobarland but an FG enclave that was developed into a no man's land! Go back to the rurals of ibadam, abeokuta, oshogbo and develop it into something one can look at twice not all those slums over there.

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by kemetic7(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
IyanGbali, you are very sexy!

MrT2011:

shocked shocked shocked

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Abraham2013(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
abu12:

I just want to give u something to deal with because Ur hatred for north and muslim is too much, by the way am not ibrahim. Ur leader are using tax payer money to enjoy them self and u are here insulting northern, what our leader did then is happen in ur area now
And ur own leaders r using tax payers money to sponsor boko haram and militant fulani cattle rears.

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
Smh... I hope this will help them to understand the meaning of good development and do away with the brownish earth in Anambra and Enugu . Hahaha... Travelling is a good experience every human must take!
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
Coming soon...World Class Cancer Treament Center in Anambra State!
Obiano is working! Houseboys(Ngige and co) are hating! grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
shocked shocked ah! Bros! Iya ngbali is a man o!
That's not his pics.
You wan turn homo over night grin grin

MrT2011:

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Like this brownish earth abi? cheesy

all4naija: Smh... I hope this will help them to understand the meaning of good development and do away with the brownish earth in Anambra and Enugu . Hahaha... Travelling is a good experience every human mus take!

5 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Chino72: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
^^^^^Where is this? shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: Email me here biko nwanne: chino.dyke@yahoo.com

It will be my honor to meet you! Email me so we can exchange contacts!

Anukwalam gi.
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by AMACRITY(f): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
i
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
Were they airlifted from the Enugu Airport to the US or from MMIA, Ikeja?
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by henryobinna(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: Osu ibo
what is the meaning of AMBRA? you are already going bananas, you need to see a shrink ASAP !
i wonder when it becomes a crime to misspell a word. retatde.d fool.

indeed many are mad but only few are roaming.

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by OneNaira6: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Were they airlifted from the Enugu Airport to the US or from MMIA, Ikeja?

Being the ediot that you are well known for. I don't even know why you are still breathing. You should do all of us a favor and end your life. Your stupid1ty is like a disease, a disease worse than HIV/Aids. It'll infect the entire world populace if people don't contain it now.

4 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by colossus2: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: ^^^^^Where is this? shocked shocked
Osun state I guess lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
N'enu amu gi ka fa si airlift!
Onye ajuju nzuzu undecided

OrlandoOwoh: Were they airlifted from the Enugu Airport to the US or from MMIA, Ikeja?

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by MrT2011(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
Peppyluv: shocked shocked ah! Bros! Iya ngbali is a man o!
That's not hi pics.
You wan turn homo over night grin grin

Na wao for Nairaland self.

How em come fix a pix of a lady?? A pretty one for the fact. Na wao.

I come fall for em. grin
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
MrT2011:

Sweetheart.
My Iyangbali. I hope you are a she?

Igbo people don suffer for Nigeria.

Please don't forget that Lagos was the capital of Nigeria.

Remember that Lagos is not a Yorubaland.

Therefore take note that Lagos is a collective labour of Nigerians.

Meanwhile, no Igbo wants to reside in Yoruba cities like your ogbomoso village called city- they go such places to wise you up. grin cheesy grin

In the same manner, would you also say the development of Enugu, the capital of the defunct Eastern Region, is the collective effort of the present day Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers and Bayelsa states; and as such fit to be called a no man's land by those four states?
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Chino72: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
Geeeezzzzzzzz!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Is that pix current, as in 2014? Its more like 1500AD! Or are you saying that yolobass are still in 1500AD in 2014?

colossus2:
Osun state I guess lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
OneNaira6:

Being the ediot that you are well known for. I don't even know why you are still breathing. You should do all of us a favor and end your life. Your stupid1ty is like a disease, a disease worse than HIV/Aids. It'll infect the entire world populace if people don't contain it now.
no one can say it better than you

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
Peppyluv: Like this brownish earth abi? cheesy

No, I don't like it. That is the reason I am siding with your leaders who are going to USA to learn one or more things about modern development not those brownish earth everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PMB, Tinubu, Amaechi & Members Of The Campaign Council In 4 + 4 Pose (Photo) / President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka / Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.