Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US (34006 Views)

Federal High Court Judge Overrules Supreme Court over Sacked Anambra Lawmakers. / National Assembly Management Asks Lawmakers To Vacate Offices Today / Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by NwekeGodwin: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
Is that he used to mark 100 days in office, is unfair no project have laid on the ground
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Dreal1247: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
ednut1: ur crazy, what is wrong in 'nothing new'
I didn't cause any1. So as u curse me it wont touch me but multiplier on your head against you.
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by NwaNimo1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
maybel: Please,when they jet back from the US,i have an important message for the governor's chief press secretary; inform your governor and his retinue of gold-digging-legislooters to drop at Sambissa forest and bring back our girls. Shikena.

Wetin 'sambisa' get to do with Anambra?

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Dreal1247: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
ednut1: ur crazy, what is wrong in 'nothing new'
I didn't curse any1. So as u curse me it wont touch me but multiplies on your head against you.
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
NwaNimo1:

Bush man - America is not in Europe.

(and Anambra is not your business)

the boy is a dunce. na enenu onye anyi na ya na akpako politics

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
VICTOROCHEI: cardiac arrest.
The same cardiac arrest that killed your God- ojuku on the hospital bed in london whilst his useless ashawo wife bianca was busy sucking femi fani kayode's pr1ck over here in Nigeria.

Otu Nnegi

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: The same cardiac arrest that killed your God- ojuku on the hospital bed in london whilst his useless ashawo wife bianca was busy sucking femi fani kayode's pr1ck over here in Nigeria.

Otu Nnegi
opss he is pained. omo see painment lol. just make sure you deliver my message to ngige and Apc in General

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
VICTOROCHEI: my father is an Osu ibo. I am the food for the evil ibo gods. Amadioha will feast on my worthless ibo flesh

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Chino72: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
How una face come be like this nah? Tiger faced.. grin grin

lakhadimar: The same cardiac arrest that killed your God- ojuku on the hospital bed in london whilst his useless ashawo wife bianca was busy sucking femi fani kayode's pr1ck over here in Nigeria.

Otu Nnegi

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
just imagine if it were to be Rochas Okorocha that did this, all hell would have let loose on nairaland.

smh

4 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
NwaNimo1: ...
stup1d ibo twerp.
Your criminal governors have looted the anambra state treasury dry. When are you also running to Lagos in search of a better life?

Putz !

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by simplynola(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
Abeg who be Obiano... shey nah the full pronunciation of Obi?

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
[quote author=lakhadimar][/quote]oh poor thing. chino bring me a rope i have found that our missing goat!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
berem: just imagine if it were to be Rochas Okorocha that did this, all hell would have let loose on nairaland.

smh
shut up girl just shut up will you!!!!
don't let me post that thing here because i have some of it!
better mind your osun state
shameless impersonator

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: ...
Help this cannibal. The flesh eating ibo cannibal is hungry for some osu ibo worthless flesh

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by MrT2011(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: Dont be suprised. Most of them actually reside in Lagos whilst their useless leaders keep robbing them blind over there in the SE

They'l always blame Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbeshola etc for their own worthless ibo leaders profligacy. It sucks to be ibos

Igbos are loosers !

embarassed embarassed embarassed
By Igbo Ancestral Power and the Anger of our great Amadioha- you are cursed into the evil forest, there you shall perish through eternity with the dammed.

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: How una face come be like this nah? Tiger faced.. grin grin

hahaha otuocha .ugly!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Chino72: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
I mean why is average yolobar man or woman look like a tiger? grin grin grin grin grin

lakhadimar: Help this cannibal. The flesh eating ibo cannibal is hungry for some osu ibo worthless flesh

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
MrT2011:

By Igbo Ancestral Power and the Anger of our great Amadioha- you are cursed into the evil forest, there you shall perish through eternity with the dammed.

Amen!!!
iseeee!!!
acheee!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: Help this cannibal. The flesh eating ibo cannibal is hungry for some osu ibo worthless flesh
who drank otapiapia after a failed coup he planned?

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by NwaNimo1(m): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: stup1d ibo twerp.
Your criminal governors have looted the anambra state treasury dry. When are you also running to Lagos in search of a better life?

Putz !

Your ignorance is quite shocking to see and hear . . . . . .but please - keep it up!

PS: Did anybody watch 'Slum Survivors' on the BBC yesterday featuring Lagos as usual?

See link below - 'Lagos is officially defined as a 'Slum' and not a 'City' - bloody embarrassing!

‘Slum Survivors’ follows three teenage amateurs as they head to slums across the world to spend 10 days with the people who do the jobs they want to do in a very different environment.

Season 1, Episode 1 – “Mechanics in Lagos”
This week three aspiring mechanics compete for a position back home, as they work alongside the mechanics of Lagos in Africa. Muj, a 17 year old student is happy to of never worked a day in his life. Kayleigh is 18 and loves cars and Sean aged 19 is disheartened after applying for 300 jobs and getting nowhere.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b049b9p9/slum-survivors-1-lagos

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Chino72: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
Average yolobarman live in slum! So we do not expect you to reason like humans just like the Igbos do.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Chino72: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have watched the movie. Awoh was a very brave man!

VICTOROCHEI: who drank otapiapia after a failed coup he planned?

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
...I am done being a talker.I wish them well...
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
MrT2011:

By Igbo Ancestral Power and the Anger of our great Amadioha
cheesycheesy the same ancestral power and amadioha that couldnt save you ibo faliures during the civil war when 3million worthless ibo souls were killed like chickens

your governors are wasting your money on senseless trips, you better tell them to start building you refugee camps. We'l soon be deporting you nyamiri b.stards back to your home in the jungles of abakaliki

4 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by ooshinibos: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
its team building excercise ..i see nothing wrong in this

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by felix281(m): 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
shachris: anambra people do not know what they have done to themselves. obaino would be worse than TA orji.
C'mon sharrrap!!!...if u dnt know wot to say u go and pick bean...imagine Orji of all people!

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Chino72: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Just take a look at where you ediots are living in the 21st century.

Below is the capital of yolobarland= ibadam

..and Onitsha!

Now tell us who lives in jungle.. grin grin grin grin

lakhadimar: cheesycheesy the same ancestral power and amadioha that couldnt save you ibo faliures during the civil war when 3million worthless ibo souls were killed like chickens

your governors are wasting your money on senseless trips, you better tell them to start building you refugee camps. We'l soon be deporting you nyamiri b.stards back to your home in the jungles of abakaliki

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by Atmmachine(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
I want to assassinate someone
Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by strangest(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
yes, its true... they went for a training session at the International Leadership Training Institute Arlington, Virginia USA... do you have a problem with that?

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by VICTOROCHEI: 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have watched the movie. Awoh was a very brave man!

oh oh oh poor over ambitious awo. who bought the poison for him. i guess his junior wife.

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US by MEILYN(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
Please help a nairalander win a competition. Please Go to the link below and see how to help out. Thank U

https://www.nairaland.com/1804120/please-nairalander-win-competition-nasco#24538706

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PMB, Tinubu, Amaechi & Members Of The Campaign Council In 4 + 4 Pose (Photo) / A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain / Financial sector workers urged to obey NLC on strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.