Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! (23958 Views)

10 Christmas Traditions From Nigeria And Other Parts Of The World / Nigerian Police And Nigerian Army Are Becoming Useless / Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by NickiRoman: 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
coogar:

better don't let the patriots read this. car accidents are caused by witches & wizards in nigeria, not alcohol!
.. grin The blood sucking demons in the village at work...grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
Meddler:

My dear I'm not boasting about it, I'm just saying good and bad people abound everywhere. Are you saying that no bad people exist in America too, that people don't die senseless deaths in the States? Imagine going to the movie theater or walmart and you wondering if some crazy person would jump out and start shooting. Remember the DC sniper who just shot people randomly for absolutely no effing reason. He just got on a rooftop and decided "hey this seems like a good day to kill people".

Abeg you just make it sound like nothing bad ever happens in America. The people who get killed by stray bullets, or robbed and killed, raped and killed, tortured and killed are just like the examples cited above. Again the only difference is that the law enforcement actually do their jobs. Does that prevent the crime from being committed? Hell No!!!

Did you read that from me?
What eventually became of the DC sniper and his accomplice
Tell the readers how it ended and how the ones in Nigeria end
If anything I have written is false please point it out
Don't ask questions regarding claims I didn't make

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Danhumprey: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
NickiRoman: ...if I slap you ehn angry come online Asap
Ha! That won't be possible,bae. Maybe tomorrow. I will make it up to you,okay?smiley
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
Meddler:

My dear I'm not boasting about it, I'm just saying good and bad people abound everywhere. Are you saying that no bad people exist in America too, that people don't die senseless deaths in the States? Imagine going to the movie theater or walmart and you wondering if some crazy person would jump out and start shooting. Remember the DC sniper who just shot people randomly for absolutely no effing reason. He just got on a rooftop and decided "hey this seems like a good day to kill people".

Abeg you just make it sound like nothing bad ever happens in America. The people who get killed by stray bullets, or robbed and killed, raped and killed, tortured and killed are just like the examples cited above. Again the only difference is that the law enforcement actually do their jobs. Does that prevent the crime from being committed? Hell No!!!

You have a very positive attitude and I do not want to take it away from you. Stay positive but keeep in mind that people complaining are also NEEDED to make a change. To voice your opinion is a step to change. She unfortunately has very little hope that change is possible but maybe this is the part thatis left for you to take. wink

Babymama speaks from the perspective of someone living in the diaspora and being used to, let us say, different standrads. She would most probably rather be shot down by a mad person than the police or military who are suppossed to protect her life IF she had to choose between the two, which I pray she never will have to. Her position is understandable and so is yours.

Someone open a thread that is about constructive criticism or in other words SOLUTION ORIENTED. wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Meddler(f): 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
coogar:

the crime rate in lagos alone is 10 times that of america. laws aren't even enforced in naija. how many people do you think will go to prison in lagos if only DUI & child abuse laws are enforced thoroughly?

Really? Where's the data backing your statement? Unless if you follow all the reported crime trends in Lagos. Keep in mind that a majority of crimes in America goes unreported and what's being reported are the only crimes that were captured. I get that Lagos is dangerous and what not but I'm sure if we had accurate data in Lagos or Nigeria for that matter and compared it to big cities like New York or even Detroit we would be shocked at the disparity.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You have a very positive attitude and I do not want to take it away from you. Stay positive but keeep in mind that people complaining are also NEEDED to make a change. To voice your opinion is a step to change. She unfortunately has very little hope that change is possible but maybe this is the part thatis left for you to take. wink

Babymama speaks from the perspective of someone living in the diaspora and being used to, let us say, different standrads. She would most probably rather be shot down by a mad person than the police or military who are suppossed to protect her life IF she had to choose between the two, which I pray she never will have to. Her position is understandable and so is yours.

Someone open a thread that is about constructive criticism or in other words SOLUTION ORIENTED. wink

Are kidnappers or ritualists and boko haram part of the Nigerian police force
Abeg o
I have not chosen a death method and you ain't choosing one for me
Tufia

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by NickiRoman: 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
Danhumprey: Ha! That won't be possible,bae. Maybe tomorrow. I will make it up to you,okay?smiley
...And why is that?undecided..why did I even ask you sef ,angry
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
Meddler:

Really? Where's the data backing your statement? Unless if you follow all the reported crime trends in Lagos. Keep in mind that a majority of crimes in America goes unreported and what's being reported are the only crimes that were captured. I get that Lagos is dangerous and what not but I'm sure if we had accurate data in Lagos or Nigeria for that matter and compared it to big cities like New York or even Detroit we would be shocked at the disparity.

How many people on this thread in Nigeria have been victims of crime and armed robbery in Nigeria
I bet you almost 100%
There is hardly a nigerian living in Nigeria that hasn't entertained armed robbers in their home or had a close family who has
some more than once
Upon the high walls and Mai guards
The insecurity is unbelievable
Enter church na so so die die die everyone go dey shout and the shait ain't dying

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Danhumprey: 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
NickiRoman: ...And why is that?undecided..why did I even ask you sef ,angry
Great! Here we go!embarassed
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1:

Are kidnappers or ritualists and boko haram part of the Nigerian police force
Abeg o

I was referring to the example Meddler gave of a crazy person shooting at a theatre or in a shop and thought that in Nigeria you can even get killed by one of the state authorities easily, which is hillarious and horrible at the same time because they are meant to protect your life.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1:

The only patriotic nigerian is in the grave
Nobody is
Even the ones that have a beef about this thread are pretenders
They know deep down everything I have said is the truth

We went home one Christmas and while in Port Harcourt,we went to the bank to get money
We sat there for hours and then were told the servers were down
The Children were hungry and in tears
It was hot and sweaty
No apologies,server down,come tomorrow,Nobody cares
How does one explain that to children born and raised in the USA but taught to be proud of their Nigerian heritage
How could such a child choose Nigeria the land of his fathers over America,the land of their sojourn
How do I explain the check points and the angry policemen with guns ready to shoot?
How do I explain the heaps of dirt and flies and stench at every corner
How do I explain the rotten corpse on the roadside that stays for days with flies all around
That is Nigeria
A place of frustrations

I could drive out now to get to the bank and it won't take me but 20 minutes or less inside the bank to make 4 transactions

Why is Ghana sane and Nigerians are going there to school while their country is supposedly the giant of Africa?
When I was in college,Ghanaians came to Nigeria to school
cameroonians trained their doctors in Nigeria
And I am not methuselah,I am talking about the late 80s and early 90s
Our own clock is ticking backwards and people are pretending it ain't so

Babymama na only Ɣ☺u waka come? Ɣ☺u r so pained and frustated and it has eaten deep into ur soul and spirit, even we still living inside this useles' nigeria aren't as frustated as Ɣ☺u, if Ɣ☺u know Ɣ☺u r so pained and ashamed of ur rootƔ☺u can as well hug a live wire just as those wonder snakes did days ago in Benin. If americans had left their country years ago for another one due to ur type of condemnation am sure it won't be as good as it is now, who sabi Ɣ☺u self? Who has felt ur absence since Ɣ☺u left Nigeria? Maybe ur 'useless, uncultured family members that lacks manners' and what has ur presence in ur new 'useful' country did to them? If Ɣ☺u know Ɣ☺u have nothing good to offer Nigeria stop spoling it! Ɣ☺u r a disgrace to ur people, no matter the kind of citizenship Ɣ☺u get over there Ɣ☺u r still a Nigerian Ɣ☺u carry that blood even if you refuse to accept Ɣ☺u cm frm a useless country, maybe Ɣ☺u should get the Useless blood drained ouT of ur system so Ɣ☺u could get the Uselful one, ok? We all know Nigeria isn't in a good condtition yet but several developed countries was once in this particular time Nigeria is going through too, it is people like Ɣ☺u that doesn't appreciate the little good Nigeria has to offer. Keep hating, your BP will be getting higher. Heaven help Ɣ☺u if Ɣ☺u dnt go mad on top naija matter. Go publish ur hatred for naija in top world newspaper, nairaland is just ur starting point. Jobless woman!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Meddler(f): 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

And I understand that. I'm also speaking from the perspective of someone who also lived and worked in the diaspora and decided to come back home (because I had a temporary lapse in judgment lol...kidding) we can choose to see only the bad or only the good in things. I like to see the good. Nigeria is bad because we are complacent. When she stood up to the customs officer after refusing to part with 10k that was her taking a stand but how any Nigerians would do that.
Everyone just wants the fast way. Just give them money and things get processed faster.
We have a voice in naija but no one wants to use it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Meddler:

And I understand that. I'm also speaking from the perspective of someone who also lived and worked in the diaspora and decided to come back home (because I had a temporary lapse in judgment lol...kidding) we can choose to see only the bad or only the good in things. I like to see the good. Nigeria is bad because we are complacent. When she stood up to the customs officer after refusing to part with 10k that was her taking a stand but how any Nigerians would do that.
Everyone just wants the fast way. Just give them money and things get processed faster.
We have a voice in naija but no one wants to use it.

I like your attitude. Keep it up.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
OlamiB:

Babymama na only Ɣ☺u waka come? Ɣ☺u r so pained and frustated and it has eaten deep into ur soul and spirit, even we still living inside this useles' nigeria aren't as frustated as Ɣ☺u, if Ɣ☺u know Ɣ☺u r so pained and ashamed of ur rootƔ☺u can as well hug a live wire just as those wonder snakes did days ago in Benin. If americans had left their country years ago for another one due to ur type of condemnation am sure it won't be as good as it is now, who sabi Ɣ☺u self? Who has felt ur absence since Ɣ☺u left Nigeria? Maybe ur 'useless, uncultured family members that lacks manners' and what has ur presence in ur new 'useful' country did to them? If Ɣ☺u know Ɣ☺u have nothing good to offer Nigeria stop spoling it! Ɣ☺u r a disgrace to ur people, no matter the kind of citizenship Ɣ☺u get over there Ɣ☺u r still a Nigerian Ɣ☺u carry that blood even if you refuse to accept Ɣ☺u cm frm a useless country, maybe Ɣ☺u should get the Useless blood drained ouT of ur system so Ɣ☺u could get the Uselful one, ok? We all know Nigeria isn't in a good condtition yet but several developed countries was once in this particular time Nigeria is going through too, it is people like Ɣ☺u that doesn't appreciate the little good Nigeria has to offer. Keep hating, your BP will be getting higher. Heaven help Ɣ☺u if Ɣ☺u dnt go mad on top naija matter. Go publish ur hatred for naija in top world newspaper, nairaland is just ur starting point. Jobless woman!!!

Hehehehe
Are you done?
There is no developed country that started like you
They improved,you regressed and continue to do so
As a child I turned on the shower and took a shower,later I had to scoop water from a bucket till they dug a bore hole
Other countries didn't do that they got better and better
We had books in our library at a FGGC and a book store that sold books at discounted prices
What do you have today
There was a trash truck that collected the refuse in the refuse bins at the corner of the street
Now,na to pour am for street or pour it in your neighbors yard grin
We turned on the switch and had electricity
We could walk down our street at night without fear,we even had street lights
Stop consoling yourself your country stinks

You will abuse me finish and go to all the embassies including burkina faso looking for which one to flee to and run away from the disaster called Nigeria
Eediot

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by coogar: 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
Meddler:

lagos will shame any city in the world. there's corruption everywhere you look. everybody commits crime. from violent crimes to alcoholism, fly-tipping, selling fake drugs on buses, children buying alcohol & tobacco for elders, unqualified drivers on the road, law enforcers begging money from drivers, etc.

tell me which state in america is 1% as bad as this. we don't even know these things are crime in nigeria. mama bomboy has no qualms selling a bottle of stout to a 5 year old as long as her money is complete.

abeg, lagos is hell on earth!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Meddler(f): 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1:

How many people on this thread in Nigeria have been victims of crime and armed robbery in Nigeria
I bet you almost 100%
There is hardly a nigerian living in Nigeria that hasn't entertained armed robbers in their home or had a close family who has
some more than once
Enter church na so so die die die everyone go dey shout and the shait ain't dying

I've never had that experience (Thank you Lord) and pray to never encounter them in my lifetime. I'm not saying there isn't insecurity in Nigeria but the insecurity we experience in Nigeria is also in America. Just because you haven't encountered it or non of your family members have does not mean it doesn't exist there as well.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Danhumprey: 12:00am On Jul 10, 2014
NickiRoman: ...And why is that?undecided..why did I even ask you sef ,angry
Alright! I'm online.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Godson201333(m): 12:00am On Jul 10, 2014
Well I do not think lamenting will solve anything with Nigerian issues...One just gotta move on and stop criticism..If Nigeria failed its people we can still do our best for ourselves,If you keep shouting America America.,..I have been and lived in better nations that are well secure,advanced than America...Once you believe in yourself that you can do it then you can do it..Even though things are not being done proper in naija,who is gonna go there to change it ...you or I?

Thats why i dey hide my head here oo and im observing naija and its situation still i cant wait to visit my folks out there make we go kukere...I don miss home mehn!!
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Meddler(f): 12:00am On Jul 10, 2014
coogar:

lagos will shame any city in the world. there's corruption everywhere you look. everybody commits crime. from violent crimes to alcoholism, fly-tipping, selling fake drugs on buses, children buying alcohol & tobacco for elders, unqualified drivers on the road, law enforcers begging money from drivers, etc.

tell me which state in america is 1% as bad as this. we don't even know these things are crime in nigeria. mama bomboy has no qualms selling a bottle of stout to a 5 year old as long as her money is complete.

abeg, lagos is hell on earth!

I honestly can't say without any crime statistics to compare with America.
Did you see the recent crime stats for Chicago over the July 4th celebration. I think they said that close to 80 people were killed during the july 4th weekend alone.

If I had the Stats from Lagos to compare with that of Chicago that I could boldly make a statement that crime in lagos is indeed far worse than that of Chicago but we don't.

P.S. I completely agree with Lagos being hell on earth. I dread visiting that State. I can't believe sane people live there lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 10, 2014
Babymama1:

Hehehehe
Are you done?
There is no developed country that stated like you
As a child I turned on the shower and took a shower,later I had to scoop water from a bucket
We had books in our library at a FGGC and a book store that sold nooks at discounted prices
What do you have today
We could walk down our street at night without fear
Try it today
Stop consoling yourself

You will abuse me finish and go to all the embassies including buriina faso looking for which one to flee to
Eediot
Ɣ☺u are a bigger ediot MA, Ɣ☺u hate so much Ɣ☺u dnt realise Ɣ☺u could help in your own way, Ɣ☺u criticize the president and everybody in power yet Ɣ☺u find it difficult to take over to improve the uselesssystem. Amm not in any way consoling myself I know fully well that Nigeria isn't in good condition, but Ɣ☺u condem so much nd find it difficult to take over power. Come and make Nigeria useful like where Ɣ☺u r. Come and become the first female president. .ok?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by cococandy(f): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2014
I've experienced one.
In front of a bank. (Where there's supposed to be security. The 'security' men dissolved before my very eyes. Like a disappearing wisp of smoke.)

Everyone looked away. And my friend that I was robbed along side with almost got shot because she panicked and turned to run.
They took our belongings and made away in broad day light. With nobody even trying to chase them down.
Meanwhile police van parked in front of the bank embarassed (where were they?)

Imagine experiencing that kind of horror and almost getting shot because of common blackberry in our hands and two ounce gold necklaces(not even worth 30k)
Tufiakwa.

Babymama1:

I bet you almost 100%
some more than once

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by coogar: 12:05am On Jul 10, 2014
Meddler:

I honestly can't say without any crime statistics to compare with America.
Did you see the recent crime stats for Chicago over the July 4th celebration. I think they said that close to 80 people were killed during the july 4th weekend alone.

If I had the Stats from Lagos to compare with that of Chicago that I could boldly make a statement that crime in lagos is indeed far worse than that of Chicago but we don't.

P.S. I completely agree with Lagos being hell on earth. I dread visiting that State. I can't believe sane people live there lol

80 people?
nigerian nurses "kill" 10 times that number in a weekend alone with their crappy quality. then you have the folks that go missing - stolen in broad day light by ritualists or kidnappers - never to be seen again.

80 people in one weekend? people dying from crossing lagos motorways instead of using pedestrian bridge can easily match that number in one day, not to talk of the ones who die in the hands of drunken okada cyclists.

there's death everywhere you turn in lagos

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Meddler(f): 12:05am On Jul 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I like your attitude. Keep it up.

Thank you. I had to change my attitude once I experienced and saw that there are still some few good men left in naija.
I used to have recurring nightmares of Nigeria before I relocated.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by LaurelP(m): 12:06am On Jul 10, 2014
Am sorry to say dis Babymama but ur an illiterate. Ur so illiterate dat u can't differentiate between a country and d leaders. Ur calling Nigeria useless while not talking abt d people dat put it insuch a situation.
This is one thing dat a citizen of dat country u claim to live can neva do-abuse his or her own country. D highest he would do is to criticize d leaders.
I used to hold u in high regard on NL, but with all d trash ur spewing right now, I'm totally disapointed in you. Ever since u grew up in dis country b4 moving out, what tangible thing did u do for d country? You live in an enlightened country but its obvious u still think like a villager.

Abeg I don't wanna waste my time on u, cos its obvious you've been brainwashed. D next thing now is dat u'll start looking for a way further smear d image and if possible join d enemies of dis country

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by cococandy(f): 12:07am On Jul 10, 2014
Cooogar!!! cheesy cheesy
coogar:

80 people?
nigerian nurses "kill" 10 times that number in a weekend alone with their crappy quality. then you have the folks that go missing - stolen in broad day light by ritualists or kidnappers - never to be seen again.

80 people in one weekend? people dying from crossing lagos motorways instead of using pedestrian bridge can easily match that number in one day, not to talk of the ones who die in the hands of drunken okada cyclists.

there's death everywhere you turn in lagos
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 10, 2014
Meddler:

Thank you. I had to change my attitude once I experienced and saw that there are still some few good men left in naija.
I used to have recurring nightmares of Nigeria before I relocated.

You contradict yourself my dear. First you were naive on your arrival at the airport leaving your luggage with a stranger and now you had recurring nightmares before you finally got back to Naija. What now?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Meddler(f): 12:07am On Jul 10, 2014
Babymama1:

Hehehehe
Are you done?
There is no developed country that started like you
As a child I turned on the shower and took a shower,later I had to scoop water from a bucket till they dug a bore hole
We had books in our library at a FGGC and a book store that sold books at discounted prices
What do you have today
There was a trash truck that collected the refuse in the refuse bins at the corner of the street
Now,na to pour am for street or pour it in your neighbors yard grin
We could walk down our street at night without fear,we even had street lights
Stop consoling yourself your country stinks

You will abuse me finish and go to all the embassies including burkina faso looking for which one to flee to and run away from the disaster called Nigeria
Eediot

We have internet now grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 10, 2014
cococandy: I've experienced one.
In front of a bank. (Where there's supposed to be security. The 'security' men dissolved before my very eyes. Like a disappearing wisp of smoke.)

Everyone looked away. And my friend that I was robbed along side with almost got shot because she panicked and turned to run.
They took our belongings and made away in broad day light. With nobody even trying to chase them down.
Meanwhile police van parked in front of the bank embarassed (where were they?)

Imagine experiencing that kind of horror and almost getting shot because of common blackberry in our hands and two ounce gold necklaces(not even worth 30k)
Tufiakwa.

I know people that had knives and guns shoved on their sides at Oshodi In broad daylight
The place is scary
I have ranted enough for one day

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 10, 2014
LaurelP: Am sorry to say dis Babymama but ur an illiterate. Ur so illiterate dat u can't differentiate between a country and d leaders. Ur calling Nigeria useless while not talking abt d people dat put it insuch a situation.
This is one thing dat a citizen of dat country u claim to live can neva do-abuse his or her own country. D highest he would do is to criticize d leaders.
I used to hold u in high regard on NL, but with all d trash ur spewing right now, I'm totally disapointed in you. Ever since u grew up in dis country b4 moving out, what tangible thing did u do for d country? You live in an enlightened country but its obvious u still think like a villager.

Abeg I don't wanna waste my time on u, cos its obvious you've been brainwashed. D next thing now is dat u'll start looking for a way further smear d image and if possible join d enemies of dis country

Ok

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 10, 2014
Lagos was once described as "the citadel of corruption and bribery" by a journalist.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Arsenate(m): 12:12am On Jul 10, 2014
babymama and the other white man slaves are here ranting. I'll just find one place for corner and watch them vent their frustrations. I really do enjoy this....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 10, 2014
Someone tell me one thing that works in Nigeria
What is the one thing you can boast of about Nigeria
Waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other / How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu / FG Targets 13000MW Solar Electricity- Amina Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.