Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,423 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid (16634 Views)

How Many Of You Did This? See Photo / How Many Of You Did This? / Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by robinicule(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2014
acada111: All of una for here de learn. I thief meat sotay, mumsi start to de count the pieces of meat for d soup. Trust me, I develop new tactics. When everyone was asleep or out of the house, I go serve like five pieces of meat put for plate, take knife cut from all of them before I go put them back. embarassed Summary: I chop 5 pieces and return 5 pieces. If e possible for d woman to snap d meat make she for know their exact shape that time ehn, she for do am cry
Pesin Don grow now sha grin
i respect u bro
Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by Lantean(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2014
donroxy: My stuborn uncle has the habit of first visiting the kitchen whenever he comes from work .... If there is food , he will hail the whole household and go to the bathroom to piss ....... cheesy

If there is no food , he will cause trouble and force me to cook!
That is his routine everyday ! grin

One day , my elder uncle brought in his GF who sleep over while stuborn uncle pass-over too in another folk's house .....

My elder uncle's GF forgot to turn-off sink's tap while fixing herself what to eat and left !

The whole kitchen was flooded and the water became electrified as a result of contacts with some wires for Freezer !

Ogbeni uncle came back in the evening , took off his shoes as usual and started bouncing to the kitchen to checkout food grin , Immediately he stepped in the kitchen grin , Grrrrrhhh , grhhhhh, ye-ye , e gba mi ooo, e gba mi oo grin (help me o , help me o) grin

ahahahaha grin

He wanted to kill me that day , as he grabbed me , I just started shouting egbon no be me , egbon I swear no be me , na Boda's GF ooo , I swear No be me egbon abeg now ..... grin grin grin !

the girl enter ihm trouble ! grin

First of all, I want to thank you all for making my Sunday. My wife and I are reeling in laughter. But I'm mad at you all for making me jolly enough not work on my computer. Daaaaaaaaamn yooooouuuuuuu! Lol

Dude... nice one. I had a glutton of an uncle too when I was young. You brought back memories. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by acada111(f): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2014
robinicule: i respect u bro
Lol.......na babe I be o, bros cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by salvatore007(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2014
oluamid:

*in 2face's voice* Daddy, you can lie oooh!

It's called analysis which u fail 2undastand... physics nd chemistry ain't ur thing sad
Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by vicadex07(m): 11:27am On Jul 13, 2014
robinicule: enter kitchen, look left, look right, go outside to chek if someone is coming, go back in, open pot silently, take d smallest meat, use d cover of d pot to stop d stew from dropping on d floor...chew meat with my eyes wide open, alongside with my earing sensitivity very sharp, so to detect emerging footsteps....chew and swallow under 5seconds, make some plate noise in d kitchen, goes out, stays at the passage to clean my mouth, put on d serios face, enters parlour, sits with my junior brothers......force d remote from dem *changes television channel, while crossed leg cool
#Theif like a boss cool
Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2014
Ab4all: . I wan laugh but got hold up by the possibility of what u might have turned out to be now if not for his GRACE
Bros, I was too stuborn then as to knowing why, why, why if not for God , my tatafo 4 ''knowledge'' woulda got me oo .... But I'm completely gentle now !

I thanGod o !

1 Like

Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by robinicule(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2014
acada111:
pardon me...with ur iconic moves i felt u werr a guy....mehn i still respect u....u must very bad tho
Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by robinicule(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2014
acada111:
pardon me...with ur iconic moves i felt u werr a guy....mehn i still respect u....u must very bad tho lol
Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by Lantean(m): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2014
maborukoje: Steal maggi or d wrap to eat.

Fast forward

My one year old daughter looks for maggi wraps in d kitchen cry undecided

What have you dooonne?
You wouldn't let the girl grab some of her father's genes. She grabs yours and now turns into Indiana Jones.... hunting for Maggi wraps. lol

2 Likes

Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by Aromas: 11:41am On Jul 13, 2014
floragregs: hehehe, ayam fine grin
hop u go 2 church ooooooo
Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by Darcwudz(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2014
My mum waz boiling H20 wit boiling ring....then i decided to feel d heat by puttin my arm in....SEE SHOCKING
Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by maborukoje(f): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2014
Lantean:

What have you dooonne?
You wouldn't let the girl grab some of her father's genes. She grabs yours and now turns into Indiana Jones.... hunting for Maggi wraps. lol

Not my fault na grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by Lantean(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2014
Yungwizzzy: I kept stealing meat until my dad took me to stay with his elder brother who was an army officer in kaduna

Wow!
The fear of soldier man makes you a repentant pot robber.
I bet you raid his soup pot once... got caught... He calls godo-godos and dey drill you.... "You bloody civilian. You think you fit steal meat from my pot, ko? I go show you say Khaki no be leather" lol

2 Likes

Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by acada111(f): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2014
robinicule: pardon me...with ur iconic moves i felt u werr a guy....mehn i still respect u....u must very bad tho
Lol....kosi wahala. happy Sunday by the way
Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2014
Swallowing chunk of meat when mumcy mistakenly bumps into the kitchen. You know a question will follow and you can't be caught eating anything. Na that time u go know say the sweetness of meat is in the chewing and not in the meat itself.

1 Like

Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by Lantean(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2014
maborukoje:

Not my fault na grin

Na true you talk. Na winch. And Nestle put plenty inside them Maggi.

God save us all ..

lol.
Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by robinicule(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2014
acada111:
Lol....kosi wahala. happy Sunday by the way
yah same bae....hmmmm, i can see where dis might lead me too there is a probability that u would add me on whatsapp 08071313410..d odds i cant predict, but i like taking chances u know #yolo
Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by youngice(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2014
Enahi: Oh my God. I remembered how I and my elder sis mixed Omo into a glass cup and gave it to the housemaid,immediately the girl came into the kitchen we gave it to her and told her it was ice cream the mumu girl took it and drank little out of it and spat it out. We couldn't help but laugh at her stupidity. . There was a day my elder sis went to the kitchen and took the bottle of ketchup poured it on her body and acted dead,my mum had to come back to the house to find out what happened she was so worried eh. There was a day I attempted to fry plantain,the frying pan caught fire and all I could scream was Oh my goodness,Oh my goodness. My mum heard me screaming Oh my goodness she came into the kitchen and turned off the Gas and she was like you want to burn yourself and the whole house and you stood there saying Oh my goodness. There was a day I woke up very early in the morning,left my room went downstairs to the kitchen and went straight for Sugar cane. I attempted to cut the sugar cane with a big knife,the type that butchers use in cutting meat. I ended up cutting a little part of my skin,I couldn't scream or shout because I knew my mum might beat me for what I did,so I kept quiet but blood was gushing out from my hand and my elder sis noticed so she had to call my mum and my mum now applied Iodine on it. It was so painful eh.
ladies can be wicked ehhn

2 Likes

Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by acada111(f): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2014
robinicule: yah same bae....hmmmm, i can see where dis might lead me too there is a probability that u would add me on whatsapp 08071313410..d odds i cant predict, but i like taking chances u know #yolo
Lol....i hear u. wado
Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by Jbond(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
As the only dude in the house with 3 elder sisters, as a kid I was like a king, had no chores to do other than to eat, play and cry when I feel like, meat picking frm the pot was usual, then my mum always bought kuli kuli nd sweets whenever she comes bk frm wrk for me nd my sisters, I will eat mine quickly nd start cryin for my sisters own, they will gv me theirs nd I will eat it too, then one fateful day I will neva forget, I was asleep when my mum came bk, when I woke up lata @nyt I had dinner nd my kuli kuli ws given to me, after eating mine I was nw cryin for my sisters to gv me theirs, they said they hv eaten theirs already, omoh I continue to cry o thinkin they will go nd buy more for me that nyt, when my parents nd sisters leave only me for passage go sleep, I cry tire sotey headache begin worry me, when I see say nobody snd me dat nyt, na me carry myself go bedroom go sleep..

5 Likes

Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by Tallesty1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
Medunah:
Lolz, ur my second, even till now i dnt return change oo, if my mum/dad remember days later, I will jz cook up story. What dey do now is give me the exact money so dere wont be any change, lolz
Bad pikin grin.

How are you doing?
Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by stigman(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
kaima1984: As am commenting right away,am dieying in laughter,once I head to d kitchen 2 tins are involved,is either I steal meat or I lick maggi,der is no day our soup dnt get soar all bc of me,do u kw dat I ws too smart bc for once I was nt caught,hehehehehhehe

007 grin
Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by Jbond(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
Also as d only dude nd last kid, when my parents aint around, my elder sisters will forcefully hold my head up nd make me up with my mum's cosmetics, wear me her blouse, wrapper nd headtie, with her heels nd force me to start cat walking for them like am modelling, I will be catwalking all over d house crying nd dey will be laughing @me, bt when mumsy come bk I don go report, na beatin for them dey follow..bt I still loved my sisters cos I could look for trouble anytym nd anywhere nd dey always fought for me like dudes..

4 Likes

Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by Lantean(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kslib: First, i'll carefully look at how inside of the pot is, then take the meat from the least noticable position a..k..a the one that wouldnt leave any hole in the soup/stew.. grin

justi4jesu:

lol...u be big thief...hahaha

Nooooo! Correction.
He's a Professional Soup Pot Thief.. sorry I mean Prospector.

1 Like

Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by AndreB: 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hmm...I used to put broom in the gas burner..and use it as fireworks. There was once I burnt the kitchen curtain in the name of using brooms as flaming arrows. I also planned once to fill a baloon with cooking gas and light it (but thankgod I didn't or I wouldn't be here). Then I burnt ants & other insects on the gas burner,it was bizzarely fun. Then I used to lick salt,chew raw rice. Drink all the peak milk in the fridge..and the few times I attempted pot heists , I was either snitched on by my accomplices or caught oily handed...The list is endless though..

4 Likes

Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by justi4jesu(f): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
Lantean:

Nooooo! Correction.
He's a Professional Soup Pot Thief.. sorry I mean Prospector.

hahaha the guy get skills no be small.

1 Like

Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by Jbond(m): 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
As a kid I had a lot of toys to play with, bt most times while playin with my car toys in frnt of d house nd I see anoda kid passin by nd usin a stick to drive a car made from bamboo nd broomsticks, I will start fighting with the kid nd cryin that its his bamboo car I want, my sisters will always save d day by beggin me nd makin my own bamboo car for me sharperly..
Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by AndreB: 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
There was once also...during hard times..my mum used all the last ingredients in the house to cook a big pot of soup..and then for some reason...I ran into the kitchen excitedly and my shirt hooked on the handle of the almost done soup...and spilled it all over the kitchen floor. I thought I would be brutalised that day..but strangely..my mum just gave me a really sad smile, and nursed my wounds. I still wonder till this day..

7 Likes

Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by Suarezilla(m): 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
I Smoked a lot as a kid in d kitchen

1 Like

Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by robinicule(m): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
acada111:
Lol....i hear u. wado
hmmm oya pop d chat
Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by Lantean(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
justi4jesu:

hahaha the guy get skills no be small.

Lol. No be small at all
Re: Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid by pelvicky(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sijo01:

Not at all. It was a matter of who asked first between me and my younger siblings............sometime, we share the fingers to aviod fight embarassed
dats terrible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Be More Selfish? / Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS / How Do You Handle Rumors About Yourself? Share Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.