Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women (27285 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Nigerian Men Behave Better Abroad Than In Nigeria / Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
majour: Nah, don't think I do that, can appreciate and compliment a beautiful/pretty lady when I see her, but to lose myself? if I hear
The topic isn't 'lose yasef' , why you guys getting it twisted? it reads 'behave well...'. I know the difference btw when a guy is behaving well/loosing himself, I also package well when am around a good looking ,civil young man.

4 Likes

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by toureman(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dolcilicious:
haha geasy gringrin

What about females I bet we behave stupidly when around handsome guys and exhibit talents we dint recognise we have cheesycheesy

True talk
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by lilmax(m): 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
rigarmortis: only broke and insecure people change their attitude when they see some lady.

alpha niqqas don't do that shiii
cool
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Slimshy: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
I agree with u, my hobby use to do same when he was dating me. but now he is behaving normal
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
no i dont act different,i am myself around anybody ,i think girls like a guy who is himself and hardly notices them!!!
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Agybabe(f): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
undecided
kobonaire: @Agybabe: Please do not mind that he-gôat (aka OohMpa), iron fell on his head this morning.

huh? Rwilly? undecided
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by lilmax(m): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
xynerise: And some guys crack stale jokes when they are around beautiful girls just to impress them and end up looking silly. Only you go talk joke only you go laugh grin
gringringrin
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by kobonaire(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Agybabe: undecided

huh? Rwilly? undecided
or you were cool with his crude comments about your assets??
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by mafioso47(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
Its a Natural Phenomenon.. Beauty attracts attention and Favours sometimes. Can't count how many times av got my Tfare 2work paid by d opposite sex cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by xynerise: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
Slimshy: I agree with u, my hobby use to do same when he was dating me. but now he is behaving normal
Normal as in he behaves better around beautiful girls?
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by jennylove7575(f): 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
It works both ways. Women behave better around good looking men too. Its called the law of attraction and concious /sense of self.
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by majour(m): 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie: The topic isn't 'lose yasef' , why you guys getting it twisted? it reads 'behave well...'. I know the difference btw when a guy is behaving well/loosing himself, I also package well when am around a good looking ,civil young man.
Its just use of words miss, for a not so cool guy to become all cool and chill cus he is arnd a pretty lady is loosing urself at my end. aii..
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Jabioro: 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
See theory,who like 2 misbehave in d presence of queens and angel..even l hv bad character l wud pretend,
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by vitality22(m): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
Agybabe: I'm guity sha! wink
Hehehehehehehee, that means if you see me you go dey misbehave grin grin
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by 50calibre(m): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hahaha I can't take this findings seriously, because using myself as an example, the last thing I want to do is give a pretty girl the impression I'm trying to impress her, that will boost her confidence & put me at a disadvantage. So as a matter of fact, I go out of my way to be kind of cocky & carefree.

Pretty girls are used to most guys fawning and drooling over them, I can't be most guys so I choose to be the naughty one she doesn't get to meet too often, I don't care if she likes it or not. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Infamous(m): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
That's some bullshit research. I think its for most guys. For guys like me, I most times don't give a hoot.
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by majour(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
Agybabe:
Hello miss, its bin a while, still look gorgeous as ever, keep it burning...
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by EzekielMab(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
www.pidgintori..com for una Latest Pidgin Tori

1 Like

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Kunleskey(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
QuiverBox:

your statement is very rude, learn not to insult people's personality when making a comment.
chai! Dis gurl dey vex with guys o she no fit follow any guy except his bro ....hmmm! but, as for me i don't my character with all d beautiful girls,simply becoz d beautiful one's are nt yet born...
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Agybabe(f): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
kobonaire: or you were cool with his crude comments about your assets??
No no

1 Like

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by MrMcJay(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
50calibre: Hahaha I can't take this findings seriously, because using myself as an example, the last thing I want to do is give a pretty girl the impression I'm trying to impress her, that will boost her confidence & put me at a disadvantage. So as a matter of fact, I go out of my way to be kind of cocky & carefree.

Pretty girls are used to most guys fawning and drooling over them, I can't be most guys so I choose to be the naughty one she doesn't get to meet too often, I don't care if she likes it or not. grin grin

That way, she can't forget you. grin grin
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by fubbyy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Na girls dey behave better around me o, some start singing gospel song when am around

because of that I don't even know who's a pretty girl or not

In the case of men,some behave foolishly normal around pretty girls

I entered a taxi from rumola going to mile 1 park, the girl next to me whom you would call cute girl all of a sudden requested for my phone, I thought she wanted to check the model, oboy chick started making call with my phone o

I kept quite she finished, I asked her for the credit, she dey smile I collected her phone sharpaaaaly, chick see say guy man no dey smile at all, she gave me #100

She stopped on the way, 2 girls inside the same taxi started praising me, saying they never see such guy b4 o, one of them said she expected me to laugh foolishly and thank her for using my credit because that's what many guys do

@ topic, some guys actually behave foolishly normal around pretty girls not me

2 Likes

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Agybabe(f): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
vitality22:
Hehehehehehehee, that means if you see me you go dey misbehave grin grin

majour: Hello miss, its bin a while, still look gorgeous as ever, keep it burning...
thanks
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by biomedixexcel(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Before nko?
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by toureman(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Una no well o grin
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by bbello28(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dygeasy: I have a friend who when he sees a pretty girl starts misbehaving.

He starts noticing the kind of clothes or shoes his other male friends are wearing.
He wan dey spoil dia package grin bad Poi grin
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Orikinla(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
Yes. It is true.
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by verdent: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
ireke: Yeah. Until they sleep with them

Not in all cases. I guess its just impulse like you naturally smile when you see a baby(fine ones for that matter)
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by frank043(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
Agybabe: I'm guity sha! wink
You want to what I think about you?
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Kunleskey(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
QuiverBox:

your statement is very rude, learn not to insult people's personality when making a comment.
chai! Dis gurl dey vex with guys o she no fit follow any guy except his bro ....hmmm! but, as for me i don't change my character with all d beautiful girls,simply becoz d beautiful one's are nt yet born...
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Ishilove: 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dolcilicious:
haha geasy gringrin

What about females I bet we behave stupidly when around handsome guys and exhibit talents we dint recognise we have cheesycheesy
I agree with the bolded. A lot of girls start acting like *asiwin* when there are handsome men around. When they drop an hankie, they shriek dramatically "my hhhhaaankiee, o gash!"

1 Like

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by 50calibre(m): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
MrMcJay:

That way, she can't forget you. grin grin

Spot on!! You need to set yourself out of the pack.

She will be like.. Who's that arrogant guy I met today grin grin

7 out 10 times, it will work for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queens Show Off Their Boobs #NoBraDay / How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated / My Boyfriend Must Marry Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.