Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] (13113 Views)

Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / Loss Of Friends After Baby Is Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2014
kaboninc:

Because berry is sweet, succulent, juicy and brightly coloured.
I'm not sweet, succulent, juicy and bright coloured. I'm mzmariah and I'm dark in complexion. undecided
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 8:17am On Jul 15, 2014
miztola:
no be only crush,na club soda*whispers to her* am just trying to make him feel better wink

ogbeni,don't call mzmariah that name again oooo!!

Hi MizTola...good morning. I trust you had a beautiful night. I learnt you are the group/team lead of the Sweeberry club.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Omojuwagem(f): 8:18am On Jul 15, 2014
Its very possible 2 mak good friend online or offline.that someone is ur childhood friend or someone u've known 4 yrs does not mean he's a gud one.this reminds of wat my friend's friend did to her.she used my friend's school fee to pay hers.my friend due 2 her busy schedule told dis lady 2 help her(my friend) pay her school fee bt she instead paid hers(my friend's friend) and dis is a lady she's known for years.for more info on friendship tips-who is a good friend,where to look for friends suitable to your taste etc. contact me on omojuwagem@gmail.com
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 8:18am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: I'm not sweet, succulent, juicy and bright coloured. I'm mzmariah and I'm dark in complexion. undecided
Oh you're not sweet...well there are bitter berries too. And the bitter the better. grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 15, 2014
kaboninc:
Oh you're not sweet...well there are bitter berries too. And the bitter the better. grin
Lmao.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2014
Omojuwagem: Its very possible 2 mak good friend online or offline.that someone is ur childhood friend or someone u've known 4 yrs does not mean he's a gud one.this reminds of wat my friend's friend did to her.she used my friend's school fee to pay hers.my friend due 2 her busy schedule told dis lady 2 help her(my friend) pay her school fee bt she instead paid hers(my friend's friend) and dis is a lady she's known for years.for more info on friendship tips-who is a good friend,where to look for friends suitable to your taste etc. contact me on omojuwagem@gmail.com
Chineke!!!

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 8:20am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: Lmao.
So you can laugh like this...am making progress.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 15, 2014
kaboninc:
So you can laugh like this...am making progress.
I'm not laughing again. sad

Send a mail to omojuwagem, I'm sure you won't regret it. wink
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: I'm not laughing again. sad

Send a mail to omojuwagem, I'm sure you won't regret it. wink
LMAO. You really want me to get SCAMMED all in the pursuit of REAL FRIENDS?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 15, 2014
kaboninc:
LMAO. You really want me to get SCAMMED all in the pursuit of REAL FRIENDS?
Scammed? by who?

Well, my friends and I met here on Nl just like that and that was it, we took it out of Nl and now we all are like sisters. I have males friends that are nice too. one thing I've come to learn is that NOT EVERYBODY IS HUMAN HERE. WE HAVE WITCHES AROUND TOO so even tho I've made my friends here, I'm still very careful when I want to be friends with new people. smiley

My friends and I did not just became friends the first day we started talking, it was one step at a time and even if I leave Nl today, I've got enough things to show for it. smiley
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 8:44am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: Scammed? by who?

Well, my friends and I met here on Nl just like that and that was it, we took it out of Nl and now we all are like sisters. I have males friends that are nice too. one thing I've come to learn is that NOT EVERYBODY IS HUMAN HERE. WE HAVE WITCHES AROUND TOO so even tho I've made my friends here, I'm still very careful when I want to be friends with new people. smiley

My friends and I did not just became friends the first day we started talking, it was one step at a time and even if I leave Nl today, I've got enough things to show for it. smiley

Thats the spirit baby. One step at a time. So I don't need to send that mail to that guy.... What do you do when you find a witch? So taking one step at a time, I believe learning how to swim should be the next grin

Or what do you think?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2014
kaboninc:

Thats the spirit baby. One step at a time. So I don't need to send that mail to that guy.... What do you do when you find a witch? So taking one step at a time, I believe learning how to swim should be the next grin

Or what do you think?
Lol......what I did when I found the witch? I allowed the witch be because I know say one day God go expose am, no be mzmariah grin swimming? girls alone. cheesy
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 15, 2014
kaboninc:

Hi MizTola...good morning. I trust you had a beautiful night. I learnt you are the group/team lead of the Sweetberry club.
Goodmorning to you too.my night was fine...hope urs was too??

Who told u that? tonguetongue

kaboninc:
You can accept a brother in that fun group of yours...so he knows what it feels like being around sweetberry dolls!
Interesting! Application forms are not yet out for guys,just ladies @ the moment gringrin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2014
miztola: Goodmorning to you too.my night was fine...hope urs was too??

Who told u that? tonguetongue

Interesting! Application forms are not yet out for guys,just ladies @ the moment gringrin

Mine was short but good too. MizMariah told me so. Infact she said you're the boss and I humbly seek your kind permission to be a member of the berry club.

As per application forms, we can find a way for considering my candidacy
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: Lol......what I did when I found the witch? I allowed the witch be because I know say one day God go expose am, no be mzmariah grin swimming? girls alone. cheesy

Next time you find a witch...paralyze or kill...which ever comes first. Because if they find you, they would even go for the latter.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2014
kaboninc:

Next time you find a witch...paralyze or kill...which ever comes first. Because if they find you, they would even go for the latter.
OK sir. I don hear.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2014
kaboninc:

Mine was short but good too. MizMariah told me so. Infact she said you're the boss and I humbly seek your kind permission to be a member of the berry club.

As per application forms, we can find a way for considering my candidacy
You have to first prove urself to the ladies before we can consider you......gringrin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2014
miztola: You have to first prove urself to the ladies before we can consider you......gringrin
Okkk...am making head way now. What do you do?

MzMariah: OK sir. I don hear.
What do you do too?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 15, 2014
kaboninc:

What do you do too?
What do I do how?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: What do I do how?
Do you work, school or play?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 15, 2014
kaboninc: Do you work, school or play?
Play? Lol.

I'm a fresh graduate.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: Play? Lol.

I'm a fresh graduate.

Congratulations. Yet to serve?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
kaboninc:

Congratulations. Yet to serve?
Will be serving next month.

MizTola will take you swimming. smiley
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: Will be serving next month.

Thats great. Just make sure you actually serve oh.

MizTola, MizMariah has given her consent for me to be park of the club.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
kaboninc:

Thats great. Just make sure you actually serve oh.

MizTola, MizMariah has given her consent for me to be park of the club.
What do yo mean by I should make sure I actually serve o?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
kaboninc:
Okkk...am making head way now. What do you do?
I'm a business woman

MzMariah: Will be serving next month.

shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
miztola:

tongue grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
Omojuwagem: Its very possible 2 mak good friend online or offline.that someone is ur childhood friend or someone u've known 4 yrs does not mean he's a gud one.this reminds of wat my friend's friend did to her.she used my friend's school fee to pay hers.my friend due 2 her busy schedule told dis lady 2 help her(my friend) pay her school fee bt she instead paid hers(my friend's friend) and dis is a lady she's known for years.for more info on friendship tips-who is a good friend,where to look for friends suitable to your taste etc. contact me on omojuwagem@gmail.com
grin i thought i had seen it all grin

2 Likes

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: What do yo mean by I should make sure I actually serve o?
About 95% of youth corps do not serve. They engage in every other activity but serving their nation, mba.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
miztola:
I'm a business woman

Am a business man too. What kind of business do you do?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
IfyAngela:
grin i thought i had seen it all grin
Just the beginning
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
kaboninc:
Am a business man too. What kind of business do you do?
Am into female apparels and beddings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Can I Marry My Brother's Wife Sister / Palm Kernel Oil And Coconut Oil. ( Adin Eyan Ati Adin Agbon) Available Here! / Tips To Becoming A Great Single Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.