Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] (13114 Views)

Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / Loss Of Friends After Baby Is Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
miztola: kingphilip howz ur day going?? gringrin,trust it has been good?
Mzmariah....hope u're good grin

OP,sorry for derailing ur thread
mo problem, u guys should forge ahead.

I'm learning here shaaaaaa
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
kaboninc:

Oh sugar...am sorry about that. Yes my day is going well. How about yours?

*Whispers...I heard we are derailing this thread..*
Mine is going on well too grin

*whispers back* yea.....op is complaining,prolly we should take our lil party else where wink
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
miztola: Mine is going on well too grin

*whispers back* yea.....op is complaining,prolly we should take our lil party else where wink

*whispers*...follow meeee...
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2014

To where? wanted to show kaboninc a picture here. embarassed I need to open a derailers Paradise.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
kaboninc:

You just have to find a way to stay in the picture.

ok
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2014

i think there's enough room here.

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzMariah: To where? wanted to show kaboninc a picture here. embarassed I need to open a derailers Paradise.
lol....OP said we can stay....u sure need to open a thread for derailers like us gringrin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzMariah: To where? wanted to show kaboninc a picture here. embarassed I need to open a derailers Paradise.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
miztola: lol....OP said we can stay....u sure need to open a thread for derailers like us gringrin
lolz.

U two love birds are kinda funny!
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
Doclight: no problem, u guys should forge ahead.

I'm learning here shaaaaaa
thanks.......howz ur day going? gringrin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
kreamidiva:

No. Never had the chance to meet her personally. But we always chatted and spoke on the phone sometimes.

She was sick and died.

If its vivianc, then she was my friend too.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
Doclight: hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Op can we stay? embarassed
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
miztola: thanks.......howz ur day going? gringrin
cool shaaa.

Thanks 4 buzzing!
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
kaboninc..
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzMariah: Op can we stay? embarassed
sure!
There's a breaking development.

No longer "are there good friends"

but "can we be friends"
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Doclight: sure!
There's a breaking development.

No longer "are there good friends"

but "can we be friends"
Thanks, I love you kiss kiss No lesbo o sad

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzMariah: Thanks, I love you kiss kiss No lesbo o sad
thanks i do too. Pls wats "lesbo?"
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
Doclight: thanks i do too. Pls wats "lesbo?"
Ask miztola smiley

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Doclight: cool shaaa.

Thanks 4 buzzing!
lol......am giving honour to whom honour is due gringrin

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzMariah: Ask miztola smiley
*faints* ask softsparkyy gringrin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
Am here...so its a chat room. By the way whats 'lesbo'?

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
miztola: *faints* ask softsparkyy gringrin
Koboninc will answer her grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
kaboninc: Am here...so its a chat room. By the way whats 'lesbo'?
lets wait 4 miztola to explain.

Miztola, u can go ahead. We're waiting
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
kaboninc: Am here...so its a chat room. By the way whats 'lesbo'?
My noodles cheesy

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
miztola: *faints* ask softsparkyy gringrin
Yes go on? Who de pop the question?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Doclight: lets wait 4 miztola to explain.

Miztola, u can go ahead. We're waiting
Ermm!! Am waiting for softsparkyy to answer.....or better stilll.....cdamsel gringrin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
mzmariah is asking what lesbo means gringrin

u have 1min to answer the question,ur time starts now tongue
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
wats lesbo?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by daveP(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
fephew! Why did i tot of that?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
miztola: Ermm!! Am waiting for softsparkyy to answer.....or better stilll.....cdamsel gringrin
Dis one pass me ooo but let me try.

I was told that lesbo is a name of a spice used for seasoning and garnishing food.

So when someone said "I love you no lesbo" it means that the person loves you genuinely.The person is not lying.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
Doclight: wats lesbo?
I have answered.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
Dis one pass me ooo but let me try.

I was told that lesbo is a name of a spice used in seasoning and garnishing food.

So when someone said "I love you no lesbo" it means that the person loves you genuinely.The person is not lying.
hahahahahahahahaha
interesting!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Can I Marry My Brother's Wife Sister / Palm Kernel Oil And Coconut Oil. ( Adin Eyan Ati Adin Agbon) Available Here! / Tips To Becoming A Great Single Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.