Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] (13115 Views)

Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / Loss Of Friends After Baby Is Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
Dis one pass me ooo but let me try.

I was told that lesbo is a name of a spice used in seasoning and garnishing food.

So when someone said "I love you no lesbo" it means that the person loves you genuinely.The person is not lying.
really

lolzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
softsparkyy:

I was told that lesbo is a name of a spice used for seasoning and garnishing food.

So when someone said "I love you no lesbo" it means that the person loves you genuinely.The person is not lying.
Hahahahaha
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
Doclight: really

lolzzzzzzzzzz
Yeah.
You can say something like "I love Mzmariah's noodles,no lesbo"

Miztola abi I lie?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
Yeah.

Miztola abi I lie?
hmmmm just talk say u want eat mzmariah's noodles.

Mzmariah which od the noodles is that?

Dangote or doclight's?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzMariah:
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
Yeah.

Miztola abi I lie?
Na true u talk my dear........I knew u were the perfect person to answer that question gringrin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzMariah: My noodles cheesy

Now this is what I call CRAZY....abeg send mine thru courier. Do you know how profitable it will be if you set up a restaurant with menus as this?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
Doclight: hmmmm just talk say u want eat mzmariah's noodles.

Dangote or doclight's?
Shey na you bn dey ask question before.
You no go keep quiet make you learn better something.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
softsparkyy:

I was told that lesbo is a name of a spice used for seasoning and garnishing food.

So if lesbo is a name of a spice used for seasoning and garnishing food why leave it out when 'loving' a person. Biko...your definition is not straight.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
softsparkyy:

Softspakyy...I heard you know the meaning of 'lesbo'?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
hmmmm

*mouth sealed*

*watching with sunglasses*
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
I'm learning on this thread smiley

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Doclight: hmmmm just talk say u want eat mzmariah's noodles.

Dangote or doclight's?
Its imdomie noodles.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
kaboninc:

Now this is what I call CRAZY....abeg send mine thru courier. Do you know how profitable it will be if you set up a restaurant with menus as this?
grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Godspearl: I'm learning on this thread smiley
Welcome Pearl.
How are you today?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
kaboninc:

So if lesbo is a name of a spice used for seasoning and garnishing food why leave it out when 'loving' a person. Biko...your definition is not straight.
Lol. Lecturer kaboninc grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
kaboninc:

How will you understand when you chop your school fees?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
I like your moniker...softsparkyy.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzMariah: Lol. Lecturer kaboninc grin
Ah ah..you self no reason am? E jell?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
kaboninc:
Ah ah..you self no reason am? E jell?
Go to www.amadioha.com you will see the answers there.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
kaboninc:
I like your moniker...softsparkyy.
Tankio.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
kaboninc:
Welcome Pearl.
How are you today?
I'm good and you?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Godspearl: I'm good and you?
Am fine jare. Just that these sweetberries MzMariah and softsparkyy are trying to drown me.

So how has the journey been so far...making 'good' friends on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzMariah: Go to www.amadioha.com you will see the answers there.
When a get a thunder strike...I'll sure hold you so you'll feel the 'charge' too.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
Tankio.

You are welicome
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
kaboninc:
Am fine jare. Just that these sweetberries MzMariah and softsparkyy are trying to drown me.

So how has the journey been so far...making 'good' friends on nairaland.
I've been a guest for awhile on NL I just created an acct ,I will also like to make good friends here but I'm an introvert and I don't even know how to kip d friends I make
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
Godspearl: I've been a guest for awhile on NL I just created an acct ,I will also like to make good friends here but I'm an introvert and I don't even know how to kip d friends I make
u can start with me.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Doclight: u can start with me.
Cool, are u male or female?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Godspearl: I've been a guest for awhile on NL I just created an acct ,I will also like to make good friends here but I'm an introvert and I don't even know how to kip d friends I make

Firstly welcome on board. I promise the ride will be a smooth and exciting one you'd cherish every memory of it. Secondly keeping friends is the most easiest thing to do - build a cage and keep them.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Godspearl: Cool, are u male or female?
m
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
Doclight: u can start with me.
All these sharp sharp guys. I sight you in 100D

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Can I Marry My Brother's Wife Sister / Palm Kernel Oil And Coconut Oil. ( Adin Eyan Ati Adin Agbon) Available Here! / Tips To Becoming A Great Single Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.