Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] (13111 Views)

Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / Loss Of Friends After Baby Is Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
kaboninc: I'll come with a bottle of Aromatic Snap and 'abacha'. I hope she'll change her mind. Is softsparkky part of the clique?
A complete abacha, the one that contains all......utazi leaf, ugba, ahnara(garden egg) with all them assorted, you know what I mean? I can manage that but k will still collect small Ego grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by zicoraads: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
MzMariah: Is that why you visited lag and boned me? undecided
Is that why you of all people should give me digits that never goes through

Am pretty certain that isn't your real digits as you would certainly miss loads of stuffs coming your way.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kingphilip(m): 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
MzMariah: Is that why you visited lag and boned me? undecided
Chai Na So?
Hope u no go revenge ontop my head
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
zicoraads: Is that why you of all people should give me digits that never goes through

Am pretty certain that isn't your real digits as you would certainly miss loads of stuffs coming your way.
That's my digit. u called me since with it didn't you? if its the glo you have I can't find the sim again but if its the MTN its still the same digit. sad I must chop kilishi embarassed
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
kingphilip:
Chai Na So?
Hope u no go revenge ontop my head
cry
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
MzMariah: A complete abacha, the one that contains all......utazi leaf, ugba, ahnara(garden egg) with all them assorted, you know what I mean? I can manage that but k will still collect small Ego grin
Errrr...that's not fair. How small is small?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
kaboninc: Errrr...that's not fair. How small is small?
$$$$$
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kingphilip(m): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
MzMariah: cry
Y weeping nw
Oya collect handkerchief
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
kingphilip:
Y weeping nw
Oya collect handkerchief
Its zicoraads cry
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kingphilip(m): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
MzMariah: Its zicoraads cry
Him no bring d kilishi ne
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
kingphilip:
Him no bring d kilishi ne
I no even see am. cry
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
kaboninc: Hi sparkky. Sweetberry told me you taught her how to swim. U did it free for her. I desperately want to learn how to swim too. Can u please teach me how to? For free too...
I wish.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kingphilip(m): 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
MzMariah: I no even see am. cry
No cry again him go bring am nxt tym
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
kingphilip:
No cry again him go bring am nxt tym
I don't want next time. embarassed
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by zicoraads: 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
MzMariah: Its zicoraads cry
tongue tongue tongue

Its the Glo that I have. I have been complainning since 1800 that that number doesn't ever go thru and u just telling me now about its unavailability abi?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
zicoraads: tongue tongue tongue

Its the Glo that I have. I have been complainning since 1800 that that number doesn't ever go thru and u just telling me now about its unavailability abi?
I'm sorry. I misplaced the sim. I tot you have the mtn too. so sorry.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kingphilip(m): 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
MzMariah: I'm sorry. I misplaced the sim. I tot you have the mtn too. so sorry.
So u r gonna get the nxt one ba
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 15, 2014
kaboninc: I'll come with a bottle of Aromatic Snap and 'abacha'. I hope she'll change her mind. Is softsparkky part of the clique?
clique ke?? gringrin we just a group of ladies who wanna have fun together,does that mean its a clique? 'Abacha' is ok but that aromatic snap.......errrrr!!
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: To teach him? are u crushing on him already sweetberry?
no be only crush,na club soda*whispers to her* am just trying to make him feel better wink

kaboninc: Hi sparkky. Sweetberry told me you taught her how to swim. U did it free for her. I desperately want to learn how to swim too. Can u please teach me how to? For free too...
ogbeni,don't call mzmariah that name again oooo!!
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 15, 2014
miztola:
no be only crush,na club soda*whispers to her* am just trying to make him feel better wink
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: $$$$$
As in...
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 15, 2014
kaboninc:
As in...
Good morning sir.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2014
miztola:

ogbeni,don't call mzmariah that name again oooo!!

Why na...is she not sweet like berry?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 8:03am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: Good morning sir.
Morning sweetberry. Hope you had a beautiful night.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 8:05am On Jul 15, 2014
miztola: clique ke?? gringrin we just a group of ladies who wanna have fun together,does that mean its a clique? 'Abacha' is ok but that aromatic snap.......errrrr!!
You can accept a brother in that fun group of yours...so he knows what it feels like being around sweetberry dolls!
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2014
kaboninc:
Morning sweetberry. Hope you had a beautiful night.
Only miztola is allowed to call me that name sir. smiley
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: Only miztola is allowed to call me that name sir. smiley
I wont call you MzMariah either. Maybe 'something' berry....
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 15, 2014
miztola: clique ke?? gringrin we just a group of ladies who wanna have fun together,does that mean its a clique? 'Abacha' is ok but that aromatic snap.......errrrr!!
Check you mail, I've dropped the stuff pls send yours o. smiley

Leave kaboninc alone, he is yet to know that guys are not welcome.

@kaboninc, its not a clique, we are friends and when we say friends we mean real friends. wink
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 15, 2014
kaboninc:
I wont call you MzMariah either. Maybe 'something' berry....
Why berry?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 8:13am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: Check you mail, I've dropped the stuff pls send yours o. smiley

Leave kaboninc alone, he is yet to know that guys are not welcome.

@kaboninc, its not a clique, we are friends and when we say friends we mean real friends. wink
Oh thats mean...I believe you'd love to try something different, like welcoming a brother into the team. You know, teach him girls stuffs.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 15, 2014
kaboninc:
Oh thats mean...I believe you'd love to try something different, like welcoming a brother into the team. You know, teach him girls stuffs.
Tell miztola. grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 8:14am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: Why berry?

Because berry is sweet, succulent, juicy and brightly coloured.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! / Can I Marry My Brother's Wife Sister / Palm Kernel Oil And Coconut Oil. ( Adin Eyan Ati Adin Agbon) Available Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.