Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] (13341 Views)

Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / Loss Of Friends After Baby Is Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
kaboninc:

You must be missing then. Do a Google search. Complete your statement since you rejected mine.
I was going to say ' most of all, I met my best female friends here....miztola, cdamsel , Odilafta, Softsparkyy and miracy' grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
MzMariah: I was going to say ' most of all, I met my best female friends here....miztola, cdamsel , Odilafta, Softsparkyy and miracy' grin
Ohhh..I thought girls never keep 'best friends'.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by KingTom(m): 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
MzMariah: I was going to say ' most of all, I met my best female friends here....miztola, cdamsel , Odilafta, Softsparkyy and miracy' grin
My gist! angry
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
what about the male ones grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by zicoraads: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
Good friends? More like the guys trying hard to get the ladies to notice them. Its no coincidence that the majority of those who have met wonderful people are ladies, and those they have met are guys.

There are very nice peeps here no doubt, but I doubt if my relationship with anybody here will translate to the real world. Besides, its even much easier to meet a nairalander if you are living in Lagos or the Southwest. Majority down here have never heard of Nairaland.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
Sweetberry when are u taking me swimming? gringrin

kaboninc:
Erase that thought gringrin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
kaboninc:
I keep.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
KingTom:
My gist! angry
I dey come make I chop finish abi u want make my custard get back and make my Akara cold?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
miztola: Sweetberry when are u taking me swimming? gringrin

Soon baby wink

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
zicoraads: Good friends? More like the guys trying hard to get the ladies to notice them. Its no coincidence that the majority of those who have met wonderful people are ladies, and those they have met are guys.

There are very nice peeps here no doubt, but I doubt if my relationship with anybody here will translate to the real world. Besides, its even much easier to meet a nairalander if you are living in Lagos or the Southwest. Majority down here have never heard of Nairaland.
Is that why you visited lag and boned me? undecided
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
miztola: Sweetberry when are u taking me swimming? gringrin

Erase that thought gringrin
Haha. So you two are going to prove me wrong.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by freecharles(m): 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
CAPITAL NO!!!
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
kaboninc: Haha. So you two are going to prove me wrong.
Yels gringrin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Amhappy(f): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
Caracta: Yes. If there are no good friends, I would have left a long time ago. One of them even got me a job. I can't begin to mention what these people have done for me. There aren't just good friends, there are great friends!

This is amazing. I wish for such friends. So help me God.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
miztola: Yels gringrin
You know, I'd love to go swimming with you guys. You could teach a brother some swimming lessons.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
[quote author=MzMariah]I was going to say ' most of all, I met my best female friends here....miztola, cdamsel , Odilafta, Softsparkyy and miracy' grin
Mariah please I wanna learn more ow to swim.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
kaboninc: You know, I'd love to go swimming with you guys. You could teach a brother some swimming lessons.
lol.......u have to ask mzmariah,she's the one giving free lessons gringrin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by longjohnsilver: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
freecharles: CAPITAL NO!!!
Me nko
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
[quote author=softsparkyy][/quote]OK dear.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
miztola: lol.......u have to ask mzmariah,she's the one giving free lessons gringrin
Free lessons? shocked shocked I don't teach free grin ego must di involved cheesy
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
MzMariah: I keep.
Errrr...miztola said u give free swimming lessons. Hope you also give same to guys. Abeg I wan learn. Come and teash me.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
MzMariah: Free lessons? shocked shocked I don't teach free grin ego must di involved cheesy
oh! my bad gringringrin
Don't worry,ll buy u a glass of chapman and sharwama winkwink
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
MzMariah: Free lessons? shocked shocked I don't teach free grin ego must di involved cheesy
Ah ah...am I no one of ur best friends? Or do u 'charge' your best friends?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
miztola: oh! my bad gringringrin
To teach him? are u crushing on him already sweetberry?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
kaboninc: Errrr...miztola said u give free swimming lessons. Hope you also give same to guys. Abeg I wan learn. Come and teash me.
Tell softsparkyy, she tot me. grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
kaboninc: Ah ah...am I no one of ur best friends? Or do u 'charge' your best friends?
grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
Can I come along miztola and softsparkyy?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
MzMariah: Tell softsparkyy, she tot me. grin
Lol
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
miztola: oh! my bad gringringrin
I'll come with a bottle of Aromatic Snap and 'abacha'. I hope she'll change her mind. Is softsparkky part of the clique?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
FrankySnow: Can I come along miztola and softsparkyy?
Do you have a G-string?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
softsparkyy:
Do you have a G-string?
shocked
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
softsparkyy:
Lol
Hi sparkky. Sweetberry told me you taught her how to swim. U did it free for her. I desperately want to learn how to swim too. Can u please teach me how to? For free too...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Don't Acquire Properties In Your Husband's Name, Nigerian Lady Advice / Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench / When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.