Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] (13095 Views)

Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / Loss Of Friends After Baby Is Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
Godspearl: neither does it have to do wit tribe

I wonder. Infact I've always admired the Fulani girls.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
frankben: are you trying to take me away from her? It won't work for you even if you go to a native doctor tongue

FM
Native doctor ke?
Na just mountain of fire I go go.use prayer point scatter mariah head.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzMariah: She is looking for male friends only too. Igbo guys in the house say present grin grin
present
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
hy everyone. D thead is moving. Hoping dat each of us will find our friends b4 d thread ends
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy:
Native doctor ke?
i used to think u a female.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy:
Native doctor ke?
if you want, go anywhere....

We remain inseparable....
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
Doclight: i used to think u a female.
Of course I am.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
FrancisTony: So, it was Dr. Doclight that created this thread. grin

You are needed in the court of Law. LOL! tongue
lolz bawoni?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
frankben: if you want, go anywhere....

We remain inseparable....
hmmmm who is dis frankben self. Abeg make una put me through i'm confused
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy:
Of course I am.
sorry i meant male rather.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
Doclight: hmmmm who is dis frankben self. Abeg make una put me through i'm confused
put you through what?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

gringringrin

He's fund of creating rubbish thread(s). cry
ARE U TALKING TO ME THAT WAY?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
frankben: put you through what?
dont worry mzmariah go answer me
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
Doclight: sorry i meant male rather.
I am transgendered.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy:
I am transgendered.
really?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
Doclight: really?
yea
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
Doclight: ARE U TALKING TO ME THAT WAY?

tongue bite me
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

tongue bite me
be very careful.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy:
yea
so which is ur original sex?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
Doclight: so which is ur original sex?
Honestly I don't know.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy:
Honestly I don't know.
ehhhh
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy:
Honestly I don't know.

Hahaha...funny guys. You've not said hi to me softsparkyy
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzMariah: Miztola
Koboninc
Softsparkyy
Doclight
Godspearl

Haf you all wenting to work? embarassed
Present twice!
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
miztola: Present twice!
Lol.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
kaboninc:

Hahaha...funny guys. You've not said hi to me softsparkyy
How will you know when you are busy toasting mariah
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy:
How will you know when you are busy toasting mariah
Toasting who? shocked
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzMariah: Toasting who? shocked
you naaa
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy: you naaa
Abi na Godapearl?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzMariah: Abi na Godapearl?
I like that name Godspearl. where she dey sef?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
Doclight: ARE U TALKING TO ME THAT WAY?
You wan pull cloth fight ? tongue
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy: I like that name Godspearl. where she dey sef?
She go vigil for run for your life ministry.

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
Doclight: be very careful.
Chai, I be miss o grin

Francis tony and Doclight, I don show o, make una come show una talent. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Woman Marries 2 Men, Charged To Sharia Court / I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! / Can I Marry My Brother's Wife Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.