Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] (13101 Views)

Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / Loss Of Friends After Baby Is Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzMariah: You chop winch?;Miztola come hold this your friend before he see another mz mariah o sad undecided

Shoooooooo, who dey play inside sleep? We be like people wey dey fight konfu inside sleep ? Chai, oghene bikor shocked shocked
grin grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzMariah: You chop winch?;Miztola come hold this your friend before he see another mz mariah o sad undecided

Shoooooooo, who dey play inside sleep? We be like people wey dey fight konfu inside sleep ? Chai, oghene bikor shocked shocked
Errrr...Miz or Mariah or is it Carey...I no chop winch. Did you at anytime not speak in ur sleep? Or is it wrong to play in ones dream?

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2014

Don't mind him jare undecided im don de yarn dust and that means we don overstay our welcome for dis thread......hapu the guy.......piss out!!
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
miztola: Don't mind him jare undecided im don de yarn dust and that means we don overstay our welcome for dis thread......hapu the guy.......piss out!!
I no dey show this thread again o. if you go show na only u go waka come o. I don move.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzMariah: I no dey show this thread again o. if you go show na only u go waka come o. I don move.
Good idea!! Too much familiarity no de good sometimes sha
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
miztola: Good idea!! Too much familiarity no de good sometimes sha
We just turn jobless people way dey play even for sleep, jobless us cheesy grin Miztola are you jobless? cheesy
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzMariah: I no dey show this thread again o. if you go show na only u go waka come o. I don move.
grin so una dey play even for sleep grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: grin so una dey play even for sleep grin
Who tell you? grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
Na the same question I dey ask too.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
No quote me hia again o. I've overstayed hia.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
miztola: Good idea!! Too much familiarity no de good sometimes sha
One or two humours and you guys are ballistic. I don't want to believe that you easily flare up even in an anonymous forums as this.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
Abeg forget that thing. Make una continue una funny posts make i dey sidelines dey watch grin
MzMariah: No quote me hia again o. I've overstayed hia.
kaboninc: Na the same question I dey ask too.
Nobody wan answer me o grin
MzMariah: Who tell you? grin
one aproko like that grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Abeg forget that thing. Make una continue una funny posts make i dey sidelines dey watch grin
one aproko like that grin

You know me when I'm serious with things, I don't want to return to this thread again, I've un followed already but your mentions brought me back. please I don't want to return here again.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by daveP(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
Do you have a G-string?
where've u been? U dnt tell us where,aint fair,so clear the air! wink
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzMariah: You know me when I'm serious with things, I don't want to return to this thread again, I've un followed already but your mentions brought me back. please I don't want to return here again.
bye bye na
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
daveP: where've u been? U dnt tell us where,aint fair,so clear the air! wink
Davep love,how are you?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by daveP(m): 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
Davep love,how are you?
(faints,yet still speaking)harlos findeth thee about.am cool,jst about to crash! Ave a good night!
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzMariah: No quote me hia again o. I've overstayed hia.
ah ah ah ah. Please please, u guys shud not do diz pls. Dis nt what diz thread is for. guys started great and i'm really learning, and other people ae also enjoying it, even guests.

Pls pls pls pls and pls forgive and 4get pls.

Jst forge ahead pls. Thanks alot.

I knw u wont fail.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 6:56am On Jul 17, 2014
grin grin
Haa u ppl shld not fight now,I'm sure kaboninc was jst teasing u girls.Abeg eehn **dont go noow winkMzMariah and miztola sorry #rubs there head and pulls it toward my chest I will buy chocomilo for u eeh#
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 7:04am On Jul 17, 2014
Godspearl: grin ;DHaa u ppl shld not fight now,I'm sure kaboninc was jst teasing u girls.Abeg eehn **dont go noow winkMzMariah and miztola sorry #rubs there head and pulls it toward my chest I will buy chocomilo for u eeh#
lolz
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 7:34am On Jul 17, 2014
Godspearl: grin ;DHaa u ppl shld not fight now,I'm sure kaboninc was jst teasing u girls.Abeg eehn **dont go noow winkMzMariah and miztola sorry #rubs there head and pulls it toward my chest I will buy chocomilo for u eeh#
MzMariah...don't u like chocomilo again? I teased you on purpose. Well sorry if I offend you...

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by IFY124(f): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2014
What a beautiful thread! I read from page one to this tenth page. True friendship is a beautiful thing.Mzmaria,mztola, sparky, godspearl, doclighyt, kabonic and others. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Agrika: 9:22am On Jul 17, 2014
Mee to am looking for a friend, someone to just talk to....am an introvert to the core....he must be tall, dark, huge and igbo...lolss
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2014
Agrika: Mee to am looking for a friend, someone to just talk to....am an introvert to the core....he must be tall, dark, huge and igbo...lolss
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

u sure wud find such.

But why being an introvert?
It cud hurt friendship.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2014
IFY124: What a beautiful thread! I read from page one to this tenth page. True friendship is a beautiful thing.Mzmaria,mztola, sparky, godspearl, doclighyt, kabonic and others. Keep it up
thank u, hope they all understands *smiles*
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Agrika: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2014
Doclight: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

u sure wud find such.

But why being an introvert?
It cud hurt friendship.
my nature, trying to fight it sha
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2014
Miztola, did kaboninc chase you away from the thread? abeg come make we jolly small for hia jor grin

Kaboninc show ya face, I need to give ya e- slap tongue smiley
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2014
Miztola
Koboninc
Softsparkyy
Doclight
Godspearl

Haf you all wenting to work? embarassed
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2014
MzMariah: Miztola
Koboninc
Softsparkyy
Doclight
Godspearl

Haf you all wenting to work? embarassed
Mariah wetin sey worry you.i go report you to frankben ooo
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy: Mariah wetin sey worry you.i go report you to frankben ooo
Lol.....frankben? shocked shocked abeg no report me o cheesy
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy: Mariah wetin sey worry you.i go report you to frankben ooo
wetin she do?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2014
MzMariah: Lol.....frankben? shocked shocked abeg no report me o cheesy
what did you do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Can I Marry My Brother's Wife Sister / Tips To Becoming A Great Single Mum / NL Husband Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.