Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] (13097 Views)

Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / Loss Of Friends After Baby Is Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2014
frankben: what did you do?
I did. nothing o. I don't know what she wants to report o.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2014
Agrika: Mee to am looking for a friend, someone to just talk to....am an introvert to the core....he must be tall, dark, huge and igbo...lolss

Well true friendship has no correlation with physical attributes.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 17, 2014
frankben: wetin she do?
She dey emmm ermmm......
I don forget .
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2014
MzMariah: Miztola, did kaboninc chase you away from the thread? abeg come make we jolly small for hia jor grin

Kaboninc show ya face, I need to give ya e kiss tongue smiley

Am here baby
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy:
She dey emmm ermmm......
I don forget .
did she betray me?grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2014
kaboninc:

Am here baby
E- slap grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzMariah: E - kiss with succulent lips. grin

You can give me Spanish kiss. Don't worry about French kiss for now.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
kaboninc:
Well true friendship has no correlation with physical attributes.
Agrika: Mee to am looking for a friend, someone to just talk to....am an introvert to the core....he must be tall, dark, huge and igbo...lolss
neither does it have to do wit tribe
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
kaboninc:

You can give me Spanish kiss. Don't worry about French kiss for now.
Lmao.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzMariah: I did. nothing o. I don't know what she wants to report o.
I trust you darling wink

Softsparky, better mind yourself o... Do you want to break us apart tongue
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
frankben: I trust you darling wink

Softsparky, better mind yourself o... Do you want to break us apart tongue
grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
Godspearl: neither does it have to do wit tribe
She is looking for male friends only too. Igbo guys in the house say present grin grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzMariah: grin
nothing's gonna cum between uswink
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
frankben: nothing's gonna cum between uswink
Not even softsparkyy cheesy
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Valto(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
i am here for u sweetie cheesy cheesy
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzMariah: Not even softsparkyy cheesy
she won't dare
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzMariah: Not even softsparkyy cheesy
If I hear
Anyway make I go fine my own boyfriend.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
So, it was Dr. Doclight that created this thread. grin

You are needed in the court of Law. LOL! tongue
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
Godspearl: neither does it have to do wit tribe
She never talk true wetin she de find.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy:
If I hear
Anyway make I go fine my own boyfriend.
Come make I give you one. I sabi one man way dey look for babe o, make I link you up?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
FrancisTony: So, it was Dr. Doclight that created this thread. grin

You are needed in the court of Law. LOL! tongue
shocked
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzMariah: shocked

Why is your mouth open bikonu? undecided
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

Why is your mouth open bikonu? undecided
Emmmm....court of law for what?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzMariah: Emmmm....court of law for what?

gringringrin

He's fund of creating rubbish thread(s). cry
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Bunchersstab(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
tongue cheesy cheesy Am seriously lookin 4 enemies...
beautiful ladies to be specific.
Am allergic to urgly babes, cant mak dem my enemies.
Interested females PM me now cos d form is limited.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzMariah: Come make I give you one. I sabi one man way dey look for babe o, make I link you up?
I hope he is caring and always available luke frankben?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy:
I hope he is caring and always available luke frankben?
are you trying to take me away from her? It won't work for you even if you go to a native doctor tongue

FM
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Jasi7(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzMariah: Emmmm....court of law for what?

M-zee,hapu nu nwoke mmadu aka na...hian!
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
Jasi7:

M-zee,hapu nu nwoke mmadu aka na...hian!
Left kwa nu mo shocked shocked I hold am ni?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
frankben: are you trying to take me away from her? It won't work for you even if you go to a native doctor tongue

FM
Lol.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Jasi7(m): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzMariah: Left kwa nu mo shocked shocked I hold am ni?

Ngwa ewena iwe....biko!...
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
Jasi7:

Ngwa ewena iwe....biko!...
I no vex grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! / Can I Marry My Brother's Wife Sister / Tips To Becoming A Great Single Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.