Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly (56981 Views)

IMPEACHMENT: N250million Mobilization Fee Tears Adamawa Assembly Apart / BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. / ‎Court Stops Adamawa Assembly From Impeaching Nyako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Firefire(m): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
papaejima1:

baddest mouthed dude ever liveth grin grin

There is God. Continue... grin
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by uniqueedi(m): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
them don dey go one by one.
Nasarawa impeachment loading...............

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by ifekemmy(f): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=LMAyedun]R I P to Nyako's Political career.

Next in line........

Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa state

Kashim Shettima of Borno state

Ibikunle Amosun. Of Ogun state

All before 2015

Take it easy now, dis pple re someone parents, fathers, children n brothers. Put urself in there shoes

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
akereconfi:

she was moaning all over Nairaland Nyako can't be impeached.

Talk about balls of steel
hey are u a frogman.....
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by brownlords: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
feedthenation:

Exactly my thoughts, GEJ and his cronies are setting a very bad precedent which will surely come back with bigger repercussion.
I only feel sorry for those who will be affected then, the northerns are good student of politics and they will surely use it well when its their turn.
I hope nobody will complain then.

Nonsense is it a southerner that will made governor? Why are you not asking if nyako is really guilty of the accusation before pointing at Jonathan? GEJ cronies in deed

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by shizzle11(m): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Wait till your President is detained; he will provide it.
ok, i wish you Jonathan goodluck with that grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Decibel: 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
FACT: It is either you calm down and breath the Fresh Air now or will be forced to Till 2019. cool

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by ifekemmy(f): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=Itoroetti]is this how the supporter of APC people's congress intended to end?
what a pity.
Ekiti is gone,adamawa has been sent packing,osun will go by august 9.
oh!APC remnant will only be tinubu and his beloved wife

Is it possible to be practising one-man party, y all dis force to join pdp, remember chop make i chop make na him dey make game sweet. U.S sef no be one political party dey there. Na naija i see pple dey force pple join party. Democrazzzzzzy
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
feedthenation:

Exactly my thoughts, GEJ and his cronies are setting a very bad precedent which will surely come back with bigger repercussion.
I only feel sorry for those who will be affected then, the northerns are good student of politics and they will surely use it well when its their turn.
I hope nobody will complain then.
Are U that dense? Is a Southerner going to take over from Nyash-ko? This is politics and its like a game of chess. U have to play Ur cards well. Nyash-ko chose to play to the gallery, so he has to pay the ultimate price. Don't tribalise this issue

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by gbaskipro: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
3kay945: I smell boko haram striking harder any naughty time from now..... embarassed
Oh are u saying APC is their sponsor What is th link btw impeachment and boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by poiZon: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
barcanista: lols Mr Poison. I am not PDP nor APC for now. I want a viable opposition and also I review some things independently. because PDP is the Party in Power, I criticise them the most but sadly, some PDP e-urchins has interpreted that to be "enmity". The difference between the APC fans and PDP fans on this Forum is that the APC guys are more logical when presenting an argument than the PDP guys. I have criticized Chief Bola Tinubu, and APC led Government of Lagos in the past but I have never been called pro-PDP by APC fans neither have I been termed a "Jonathanian". on the other hand, criticizing any action of PDP or making an Analysis that doesnt favor PDP/Jonathan will earn you "insults" and name calling by PDP/Jonathan worshippers. Some will go as far as to ascribe a particular tribe to you. Majority of PDP fans on NL are one BIG reason independent minds will stay away from the party.

isorait, likewise me. i'm not a fan of any party but the way apc guys here r rantng makes me tilt towards the side of pdp n making more a JONATHANIAN. ALL d same we shall overcome our common enemy which is the PARTIES
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by kurt09(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
Well, we should revisit his love letter to the northern governors forum. He who fetched infested fire wood............ Abeg help me complete am

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
Beware of the slave who becomes the king ...he will bring the kingdom to its end sooner than later !
GEJ , continue to usher Nigeria towards its predicted destruction in 2015 as the mob(the people ) urge you on .

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
People are talking about 2015 not knowing that 2015 has already "started in 2014". How did APC find itself in this type of situation? Oga Jona it be like say u no clueless ooh.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by shizzle11(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
LAFFING SO HARD AT THE supporters of APC, ITS NOT BAD TO BE CLUELESS AFTERALL gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by gbaskipro: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
Let me quickly remaind the house that Nassarawa state Governor has been served an impeachment notice.... Useless governors, when u don't collaborate with the head how will the Nation move foward. Frustrating the president all this while. Thank God u have all met ur water loo... A party built out of ill intention of snatching power, u packed PDP mmbers to bcome APC. Now its time for the PDP to dance GEJ TiLL 2019 if u don't like it travel to Ghana of TOgo.

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by akereconfi: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
ARES:
hey are u a frogman.....

And what's the reason behind the question
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by shizzle11(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
BekeeBuAgbara: People are talking about 2015 while 2015 has already "started in 2014". How did APC find itself in this type of situation? Oga Jona it be like say u no clueless ooh.
my thoughts exactly!

Its either he isnt clueless or being clueless has a lot of positives to it, either way, i just dey laff gringrin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by godsI(m): 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
All APC Governors are in trouble: Nyako; Adamawa: gone! Al-makura; Nasarawa: semi-gone! Oshomole; Edo: quarter-gone! Ogun governor....: group 16-gone! Kwankwaso; Kano: qualify- stage-gone. Hahahaha... OBJ=(i dey laugh). GEJ=(silent buldozer). The gods are angry with the enemies of goodluck... Lest i forget, U.S. Drones and rescue officials are yet to rescue the girls, and Britain are yet to restart their donated rescue special jet being serviced by technicians at Senegal's Air terminal. Goodluck is already proven a god of politics.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Decibel: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
Reno and Abati will be popping Champagne at the Aso Villa Guest in right now for the Teamcanckerworn early lead. tongue
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by tonytony208(m): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: JONATHAN'S IMPUNITY ENDANGERING NIGERIA!

Remember Every Dog Has Its Day

initially, y'all were saying GEJ was cluless. In his "clulessness", he has won back 2 states. Now that the "clueless" tag doesn't hold water anymore, you have turned it to "impunity". You APC pple are funny sha.
In my opinion, the quiet and "clueless" jona seems to be better at this game than the noisy and brawling baba iyabo. He is not a PhD holder for nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Poly87(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
Back to farm Ex Gov. Nyako (Baba mai-mangoro).

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Decibel: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Please those of us that have TV sets at home, what's scoreline 'cos I didn't watch the second half the Impeachment Final Match. Don't get it twisted PDP vs APC. embarassed
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by soldierdollar(m): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Firefire:

God bless you daddy. It is really not my fault sir, I have written JAMB 7 times without success, Nairaland is my job

Ok I don't blame you now, I forgive you, continue your jobleSsness on nairaland, I am back to work, look for a jobless mate to continue your useless banter!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by elohorayodele: 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
supporter of APC governor aka aregbe-the-goat is on TV campaigning and partying just like his fellow janjaweedian fayemi called osupa and partied hard only for everyone including his family to throw him out by voting PDP. Aregbe-rascal pls start packing your bags.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by aryzgreat: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
shizzle11: LAFFING SO HARD AT THE supporters of APC, ITS NOT BAD TO BE CLUELESS AFTERALL gringringrin
grin
grin grin

Make I follow u laffuoooooo! Hahahahahahahaha! APC on d brink!

The 'clueless one' giving the 'sophisticated' loud mouths some 'CLUE'

Loading............... Nassarawa state!

Sai Gwudluck twenti pipteen. Yowaaaa!

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by tonytony208(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
kingparagon1: he has finally woken up to be a dictator. good for the opposition, bad for our democracy!

if he doesn't use his power, you call him clueless. If he uses less than half of his power, you call him a dictator. Do you want to hear the truth? Nothing you say against GEJ can have effect anymore. He has proved to be better in this game than APC.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by kleen: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
jkendy: I thought Nyako is untouchable after declaring double holidays sometimes this month.
untouchable indeed cool
jkendy: I thought Nyako is untouchable after declaring double holidays sometimes this month.
untouchable indeed

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by shizzle11(m): 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
aryzgreat:
grin
grin grin

Make I follow u laffuoooooo! Hahahahahahahaha! APC on d brink!

The 'clueless one' giving the 'sophisticated' loud mouths some 'CLUE'

Loading............... Nassarawa state!

Sai Gwudluck twenti pipteen. Yowaaaa!
Maganan gaskiya ne wannan walahi.

SAI GWUDLUCK TA ZARCE ! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by skyra: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
darqly:

Well Said! People hailing this as some sort of strategic victory or calculated strike by the almighty GEJ and his sorry team- Does it make Nigeria any safer or better or has it suddenly increased your spending power of the naira? Nyako was a ticking time bomb whose ineptitude and greed finally triggered. You need to see Yola, the state capital, to believe it's dilapidated condition. And finally, Nyako typifies everything that PDP stands for- Corruption, greed, nepotism, incompetence- just to name a few. Under which party did he become governor?
90% if not more of amaechis 'achievements' were done while still in the pdp.apc full of elites with sanctimonious theories, but pdp gets the politics done. Pity the apc did not do their homework well

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by RebelLeader15(m): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
Firefire:

Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan.

- John F. Kennedy

yes oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner / The ‘dollars Wedding’ Party That Invited Kidnappers To Zaria / Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.