Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly (56982 Views)

IMPEACHMENT: N250million Mobilization Fee Tears Adamawa Assembly Apart / BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. / ‎Court Stops Adamawa Assembly From Impeaching Nyako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by duby91(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
JayJohnson:

Son,
I think you should pity the future of your inept and clueless principal more, Nyako is about 70 and has nothing to offer in the future again, Jonathan is about 60, yet his future looks clueless like his brain. Your principal Jonathan is finished politically and will end up in prison after 2015.

LOOL! he will win again come 2015 bros. And take it easy...calmdown.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by LEXYCOM: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
E for sweet my belle if to say na jonathan and patience dem impeach walahi....
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Ayatullah(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Firefire: chai, gooner Nyanko

Nyanko is sharing public holiday like Fayemi and Aregbesola is sharing rice

He is not only impeached but his political structure dismantled, I pity his political future sad

Good bye Nyanko, next time learn how to speak and not castigate without bases. grin

Nyanko, we wish you well now and in the nearest future. embarassed

Ayee maa ni ka ooooo (The world is wicked) angry

O' daaa boooooo Nyanko, greet Fayemi for me

It will be better for you to lament for your ignorant soul. Nnyako was an Admiral in the Nigerian Navy when Nigeria was well respected in the world. I advise you to pity thay man without shoes who find himself at the corridor of power, but fail to find his way, but throwing the nation into confusion.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by meetgaya: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Eya, am so sorry for you.

deputy is wiser he knows d implication of impeachment.

bye bye nyako and nyakosiya

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by disloman(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
ahaika23: A friend says he was impeached "cluelessly". grin grin
Lolzzzzz.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by atlwireles: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
cyril83:

Because 25 members of the house of assembly will be the one voting. See reasoning!

This is your problem across Nigeria, you people APC stalwarts live in an unrealistic world. Take your time and dissect the electoral map in Adamawa. Come back and tell us, how APC will ever win an election in the state.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Caseless: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
NobleAky: dupia gi nkpulu amu!
baastard speak english. village boy!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Hangard: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hangard:
Berem have been confined to a psychiatric hospital, after she started undressing in the market due to a sucker punch received when her hubby Nyako was shown the exit door.
Breaking News: The current update we received now showed us that Berem was padlock with gigantic chains as her case has deteriorated, The said she has been speaking in tongue for the past two hours since the news of Nyako's impeachment felted in. The source stated that effort are been made to fly her oversea.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by ahaika23: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Na you, your papa or your village chief go arrest am? We de wait for d arrest.
JayJohnson:

Son,
I think you should pity the future of your inept and clueless principal more, Nyako is about 70 and has nothing to offer in the future again, Jonathan is about 60, yet his future looks clueless like his brain. Your principal Jonathan is finished politically and will end up in prison after 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Firefire(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
JayJohnson:

Son,

Dad,
I presume you are going kolomenta. Your future looks blinks as you follow the yeye bigot Nyako to his 100 Years imprisonment sentence sad

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by disloman(m): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
atlwireles:

This is your problem across Nigeria, you people APC stalwarts live in an unrealistic world. Take your time and dissect the electoral map in Adamawa. Come back and tell us, how APC will ever win an election in the state.
Pls n pls do that 4 us to see.Some pple r just born stu....pid.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Ayed44: 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by IYANGBALI: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
stebell: Fanially
olodo its finally and not fanially
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Caseless: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ayatullah:
It will be better for you to lament for your ignorant soul. Nnyako was an Admiral in the Nigerian Navy when Nigeria was well respected in the world. I advise you to pity thay man without shoes who find himself at the corridor of power, but fail to find his way, but throwing the nation into confusion.
u dont mind those fools!
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by amanze15(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nigerian politics...even the US would be scared of how we "LOBBY", all for valentine's day 2015

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by emmiej: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
andymofia: PDP 1 - 0 APC

Are u a Learner, how can u forget Ekiti so soon: PDP 2 - 0 APC

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by zenzey(m): 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Why are people so elated as if the Chibok Girls have been found. I'm so sure that most of you hailing this are still struggling to meet survive and you are praising the corrupt politicians who have continue to pauperize you while they and their families are growing fat. Think! think!! think!!!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by atlwireles: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
disloman: Pls n pls do that 4 us to see.Some pple r just born stu....pid.

I couldn't agree more with your statement. You have done an explemary job here today. undecided
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by nneji77(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2014

no o pls o it's 2 - 0 now, remember fayemi was d first to go, nyarko now, nassarawa state is next as he was served his own impeachment notice yesterday, edo house is in turmoil, amechi is on alert, APC about to implode. it's not about noise making GEJ will punish them.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by elohorayodele: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Firefire:

and what has HAPPEND
Wonder where all these APC rats and dogs went today! They are so silent

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Firefire(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ayatullah:

Admiral ko, audutreeee nii. I presume you are going kolomenta. Your future looks blinks as you follow the yeye bigot Nyako to his 100 Years imprisonment sentence sad

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by disloman(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
atlwireles:

I couldn't agree more with your statement. You have done an explemary job here today. undecided
U r their presido.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Firefire(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hangard:
Berem have been confined to a psychiatric hospital, after she started undressing in the market due to a sucker punch received when her hubby Nyako was shown the exit door.

are you sure ?

Pictures of him or her hidding or I don't believe it.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by steppin: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
caseless: u dont mind those fools!
let out your anger! That's the best way to avoid mentAl breakdown. Apc was bound to fail from the onset. They point out problems yet, have no clue on how to solve it. I'll advise you to keep your BP monitor handy, cos it's far from being over.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by retepmurt(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nigeria is on the verge of division.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Godfullsam(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
I saw it coming
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by iheneme(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
zenzey: Why are people so elated as if the Chibok Girls have been found. I'm so sure that most of you hailing this are still struggling to meet survive and you are praising the corrupt politicians who have continue to pauperize you while they and their families are growing fat. Think! think!! think!!!
Think what? That a corrupt and inept Governor was impeached?
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by dsolo(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
PDP 2-ACN 0
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by shizzle11(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: How GEJ lavishes our commonwealth to induce legislators to impeach governors and their deputy.
olodo owoh, do you need a drum for your tears? i can provide one on my bill

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by 3kay945(m): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2014

PDP 2 - 0 APC cool

have you forgotten Ekiti so early.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by RebelLeader15(m): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Jo-lantern si fa Alagba Murtala Nyanko yo bi jiga

Heheheheheeheheee

Wetin for Chief lie Mohammed response

Fashola,Aregbesola(baba eleyin),oshiomole,ibikunle and Ajimobi

Now the day is over

Laffn in Calabar language

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by DeZidon: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Wen did this issue become PDP vs APC again? Truth is that Nyako has been in politics far so long. Let him rest for fresh ideas

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner / The ‘dollars Wedding’ Party That Invited Kidnappers To Zaria / Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.