Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly (56980 Views)

IMPEACHMENT: N250million Mobilization Fee Tears Adamawa Assembly Apart / BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. / ‎Court Stops Adamawa Assembly From Impeaching Nyako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by godG: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
Politics is interesting! cheesy GEJ is being masterful in the art. He is actually implementing some brilliant Machiavellian principles towards 2015; "Crush your enemy totally."

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by DonaldGenes(m): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
That serves him right but on the other hand, There are Governors and there are VIP Govs who are untouchable.. A classic example is Gov of Rivers State and maybe, just maybe Gov of Niger State who seemed to defied all odds to be dealt with by the Fed.Gov
Sad, Gov Nyarko couldn't flex the political muscles like his other colleagues. His was a case of "Exactly When will GEJ subtly wield the big stick and NOT how it should be done."

I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Faun(m): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
Aromas: grin is BEREM Nyako family?

Berem was the loudmouth who opened her stinking mouth to say "GEJ doesn't have the balls to impeach Nyako".
This is the second major blow to the APeeShit.

10 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by kingparagon1: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
teeo: GEJ, seizing states back.
he has finally woken up to be a dictator. good for the opposition, bad for our democracy!

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Vikky014(f): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
Too bad for the jajaweedians#sobs#

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Aromas: 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
Faun:

Berem was the loudmouth who opened her stinking mouth to say "GEJ doesn't have the balls to impeach Nyako".
This is the second major blow to the APeeShit.
pls get him arrested asap!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Jeffoo(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pdp na just dey cus problem for this country o
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Aromas: 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
akereconfi:

she was moaning all over Nairaland Nyako can't be impeached.

Talk about balls of steel

Pls get her arrested pls asap

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by ayobase(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
whats my business with the impeachment.
now he has eaten the cake and he is gonna have it.

impeachment shouldnt be the end of the matter. he must vomit the money he misappropriated.

now the deputy don resign without any investigation.

all na game properly marshalled out.

let them be probed jare

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by ratiken(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ha ha ha

APC is so evil that they shouldn't be given a chance. What ever measures available should be employed to kick them all out before they wreck our young democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by CzarChris(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Wow, I love Nigeria so much!!! grin grin grin The intrigues, underground politics, twilight meetings, the deceptions, rigmarolling, the fight for power, the claim to power and finally the show of power.
Sango go strike the next person that mistakes GEJ's cool and quiet demeanor for weakness, that guy is just brilliant.

10 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls when will they serve Rochas his own letter? Learnt they have written it and going through it.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Faun(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
andymofia: PDP 1 - 0 APC

It's 2 - 0 actually.
Remember Fayose? wink

16 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by disloman(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
PDP e-goats,hope u r now happy but remember,Karma is a bit..ch.Nyako!Don't worry n b rest assured.U ain't a coward to suck jona's dick to stay in power.I love u 4 that

9 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by yemmight(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
LMAyedun: R I P to Nyako's Political career.

Next in line........

Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa state

Kashim Shettima of Borno state

Ibikunle Amosun. Of Ogun state

All before 2015

And thats the way to practice democracy?

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Gboliwe: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tolexander: Who's gonna be the next governor since the deputy has resigned?
I am sure the state doesn't lack good leaders. Chei! Who knows the kind of prayer the new man prayed to get to that position effortlessly?
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Vikky014(f): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
kingparagon1: he has finally woken up to be a dictator. good for the opposition, bad for our democracy!
sharrap!!so u mean nyako is nt guilty as chargedhyprocrite like u,typical of a janjaweedian

11 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Leetunechi: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mayor88: Al-makura is next I guez

i dont even knw dat man undecided undecided
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by xtratagem(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2014

APC will be forgotten soon.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Agbalanze(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pee.... Deeee.. Peeee.... Power!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by youngmonie: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
hmmm... Nigerians dnt see the future, remember whether now or 20 years time an hausa man will still be president of this country whether we like it or not. GEJ is laying a bad precedent, it can suit us now , we are ok with it and shouting they should impeach all of them, but when that time comes...............................

7 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by LeStylo: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nope PDP 2 - APC 0 (Ekiti, Adamawa)
Two matches postponed - Rivers and Edo
Next game - Nasarawa

12 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by disloman(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
LMAyedun: R I P to Nyako's Political career.

Next in line........

Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa state

Kashim Shettima of Borno state

Ibikunle Amosun. Of Ogun state

All before 2015
In ur dream my broda.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Tolexander: 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Gboliwe: I am sure the state doesn't lack good leaders. Chei! Who knows the kind of prayer the new man prayed to get to that position effortlessly?
no prayer in that, of course it's a game planned!
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by mrtruth: 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
But?...ah ah ....chai ........ I kin saay ... What are d wronging na? Somebody prease exprain na. Khai...
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Faun(m): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
kingparagon1: he has finally woken up to be a dictator. good for the opposition, bad for our democracy!

Spare me that.
When he treated these people nicely, they called him "Clueless, balless, witless, powerless".
Well, guess who's laughing now?

20 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by disloman(m): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
teeo: If all the states of Assemblies are truly fair and not on a financially backed witch hunt, then what are the governors of Kogi, Akwa Ibom and Benue still doing in office.

I must admit that GEJ, knows what he wants and has a way of getting it done. I just wish that spirit is translated into the fight against corruption and the improvement of the country then Nigeria would have been happy to have him as a president.

Weldon GEJ, nice way of securing your presidency.
Let wait n see.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Firefire(m): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
berem: no one is getting impeached. All na wash! grin

berem: Its going to one month I have been hearing this threat to impeach Nyako. They should impeach him if they have the guts. Why the delay?

angry

berem: Na today? Jonathan does not have the complete balls to make Nyako be impeached. Lai lai!

and what has HAPPEND

35 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nyako Should go to court IF he feels that the impeachment was unfair.

For Now!

He remains IMPEACHED

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by najoke: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
all for 2105 election shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
is this a sign of weakness or strength by GEJ
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by blacksta(m): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
what exactly are we celebrating -

Is that GEJ has turned into a Dictator
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Vikky014(f): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
Leetunechi:

i dont even knw dat man undecided undecided
likewise me,jst heard d name here#lol#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto / Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers / Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.