Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly (56984 Views)

IMPEACHMENT: N250million Mobilization Fee Tears Adamawa Assembly Apart / BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. / ‎Court Stops Adamawa Assembly From Impeaching Nyako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Firefire:

Dad,
I presume you are going kolomenta. Your future looks blinks as you follow the yeye bigot Nyako to his 100 Years imprisonment sentence sad

I have always said it, I don't blame people like you, if not for Tecno phones, how would you be on the internet talk less of abusing your father's senior brother!
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Firefire(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
RebelLeader15: Jo-lantern si fa Alagba Murtala Nyanko yo bi jiga

Heheheheheeheheee

Wetin for Chief lie Mohammed response

Fashola,Aregbesola(baba eleyin),oshiomole,ibikunle and Ajimobi

Now the day is over

Laffn in Calabar language

Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan.

- John F. Kennedy

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by OdionOdion: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
After all the noise OBJ,IBB,ATIKU,BUHARI,TINUBU,the APC heirachies and the so called traditional rulers couldn't save him. One African proverbs says"growing big tooth is good but the lips to cover it,is the problem. Nyanko shot himself on the foot when he alleged what he couldn't prove.I want the "weak and clueless GEJ" to move over to Port Harcourt. I expect similar treatment for Ameachi in matter of weeks.GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Firefire(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
JayJohnson:

I have always said it, I don't blame people like you, if not for Tecno phones, how would you be on the internet talk less of abusing your father's senior brother!

grin daddy, you are TOO proud. no offence. grin
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by shizzle11(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
elohorayodele:
Wonder where all these APC rats and dogs went today! They are so silent
they are all hiding somewhere crying at the moment, you hardly find them on any thread that tells the story of them biting the dust cool
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by skyra: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: JONATHAN'S IMPUNITY ENDANGERING NIGERIA!

Remember Every Dog Has Its Day
but I thot uncle jona was clueless, daft and BALLESS, sorry nyako found out the truth of these assertions too late
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by feedthenation(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
youngmonie: hmmm... Nigerians dnt see the future, remember whether now or 20 years time an hausa man will still be president of this country whether we like it or not. GEJ is laying a bad precedent, it can suit us now , we are ok with it and shouting they should impeach all of them, but when that time comes...............................

Exactly my thoughts, GEJ and his cronies are setting a very bad precedent which will surely come back with bigger repercussion.
I only feel sorry for those who will be affected then, the northerns are good student of politics and they will surely use it well when its their turn.
I hope nobody will complain then.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by chrispapi(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Wat is happening
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by stacomaster(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
gratiaeo:
But let them not take Goodluck Jonathan’s quiet nature for granted, for Goodluck is like the BOAR snake that remains at a spot while its food strays and meet him where he is. Don’t take the silence of a man for stupidity. . . . . . ASARI DOKUBO
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
poiZon:

which side u dey stand sef? tmao apc today pdp, no do mistek join op e go bad o.
lols Mr Poison. I am not PDP nor APC for now. I want a viable opposition and also I review some things independently. because PDP is the Party in Power, I criticise them the most but sadly, some PDP e-urchins has interpreted that to be "enmity". The difference between the APC fans and PDP fans on this Forum is that the APC guys are more logical when presenting an argument than the PDP guys. I have criticized Chief Bola Tinubu, and APC led Government of Lagos in the past but I have never been called pro-PDP by APC fans neither have I been termed a "Jonathanian". on the other hand, criticizing any action of PDP or making an Analysis that doesnt favor PDP/Jonathan will earn you "insults" and name calling by PDP/Jonathan worshippers. Some will go as far as to ascribe a particular tribe to you. Majority of PDP fans on NL are one BIG reason independent minds will stay away from the party.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by 3kay945(m): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
I smell boko haram striking harder any naughty time from now..... embarassed
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
Firefire:

grin daddy, you are TOO proud. no offence. grin

Yes you are right Son, your stup*d father in your village is proud

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Chaleeee: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
JayJohnson:

Son,
I think you should pity the future of your inept and clueless principal more, Nyako is about 70 and has nothing to offer in the future again, Jonathan is about 60, yet his future looks clueless like his brain. Your principal Jonathan is finished politically and will end up in prison after 2015.

[size=20pt]Cry me a river[/size]
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Moral lesson: NEVER OUTSHINE THE MASTER.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
shizzle11:
olodo owoh, do you need a drum for your tears? i can provide one on my bill
You're supposed to feel bad because the money used is part of the one SLS said was missing. Mu wa ne bakwa.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by feedthenation(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
If Nyako and his deputy are impeached for mis-appropriation of funds, then they should be investigated and charged by EFCC.

It's begger's belief that some states with PDP governors who are known to be wasting public funds on useless projects are not been impeached.

This divide and rule mentality will not work in the long run.

GEJ will continue until 2019 and then what....

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by HARDUBUY(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
.....From Ameachi
........To Oshiomole
........To Nyako
........To Kwankwaso
........To Al-makura....etc.
Tormenting governors in Oppostion party
is what GEJ is best known for...another
reason our family won't vote him...
....its only in Nigeria 9 > 25.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Firefire(m): 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
JayJohnson:

Yes you are right Son, I AM PROUD embarassed

God bless you daddy. Btw: how old are you for thinking everyone on Nairaland is a kid

Oga Ade, shine your eyes. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by shizzle11(m): 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
disloman: he's more sensible than ur fada's generation cos he knws what d goat is up to.slowpoke.
at the rate you are going, i seriously smell suicide......#otapiapia tinz grin
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by JEITO: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
All these impeachment isn't necessary right now. I mean these governors have less than a year remaining. Why mot allow them finish their tenure, and then elect someone else rather than disrupt the whole electoral calendar.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by LivingSoul34: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ozin: Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is a mysterious human. I came to this conclusion after going through his political profile. He does not need to roar,bark,beat his chest or do anything to fight his battle. There is a supernatural hand (call it whatever name) upon this man and those who choose to fight him,most times end up picking a wrong battle. Ask, (IBB,Gusau,Buhari,Bukola Saraki,Atiku) and co. They came together like a heavy flood against GEJ and failed woefully.

Like a hurricane, Cyclone or Tornadoes, another group of people believe they can outdo him, they gathered and reason among themselves, "Let us come together and make him unpopular among the masses" They formed the APC, they villify GEJ by buying the media,creating insecurity by tactically supporting Boko haram, they call him clueless, clown,kindergarten President etc, and the so called 'clueless one' kept quite,biding his time and waiting for that same supernatural hand to do his thing.

And now, the APC built on false foundation is falling like a pack of cards in our very eyes. Ekiti gone,Adamawa gone, Nasarawa on the brink of going down.

Moral lesson,I will in my life time be very careful before I choose to fight anyone no matter how silly,clownish and poor they look.

You need a shift in paradigm because your reasoning is poor. Granted, GEJ is a very fortunate man considering his rise to the highest office in the land with less effort but to think that opposition should no longer exist is something else... I have nothing against Nyako's impeachment if he is actually guilty as charged but what i don't understand is why this impeachment of a thing is only going against the opposition governors. At least i know some PDP governors that are just terrible ( my state governor is one of them) and nobody is talking about impeaching them, so one begins to wonder, how criminal its to be in an opposition party in Nigeria... It is unfortunate that supposedly educated and civilized people show open and cruel dislike for opposition in a democratic government with a multi-party system... Is Nyako's impeachment a victory to democracy and the common person in Adamawa and by extension, Nigeria or a victory to anarchy?. Your guess is as good as mine... Nobody gains forever from anarchy because the tide can change anytime hence change is the only permanent thing in life... The only road that guarantees us all a better life and a place among great nations of the world is justice... The ruler of men must be just ruling in the fear of God. GEJ, did not become President by too much scheming so i personally feel, destabilizing opposition governors as we saw in Rivers, Edo, Adamawa etc, is certainly not the way to go neither is it anything to rejoice over, if we are really sincere to ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by shizzle11(m): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You're supposed to feel bad because the money used is part of the one SLS said was missing. Mu wa ne bakwa.
can you provide a proof to the bolded or kindly STFU!
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by ifekemmy(f): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=Firefire]chai, gooner Nyanko

Nyanko is sharing public holiday like Fayemi and Aregbesola is sharing rice

He is not only impeached but his political structure dismantled, I pity his political future sad

Good bye Nyanko, next time learn how to speak and not castigate without bases. grin

Nyanko, we wish you well now and in the nearest future. embarassed

Ayee maa ni ka ooooo (The world is wicked) angry

O' daaa boooooo Nyanko, greet Fayemi for me

Too biased, as if ayo fayose did not share rice, he even start it.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
gratiaeo:
But let them not take Goodluck Jonathan’s quiet nature for granted, for Goodluck is like the BOAR snake that remains at a spot while its food strays and meet him where he is. Don’t take the silence of a man for stupidity. . . . . . ASARI DOKUBO

x-gomina did say that its not GEJ so don't allude this to GEJ.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by darqly(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
zenzey: Why are people so elated as if the Chibok Girls have been found. I'm so sure that most of you hailing this are still struggling to survive and you are praising the corrupt politicians who have continue to pauperize you while they and their families are growing fat. Think! think!! think!!!

Well Said! People hailing this as some sort of strategic victory or calculated strike by the almighty GEJ and his sorry team- Does it make Nigeria any safer or better or has it suddenly increased your spending power of the naira? Nyako was a ticking time bomb whose ineptitude and greed finally triggered. You need to see Yola, the state capital, to believe it's dilapidated condition. And finally, Nyako typifies everything that PDP stands for- Corruption, greed, nepotism, incompetence- just to name a few. Under which party did he become governor?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by mbulela: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
the incumbent power at the centre has been grossly underestimated by the APC lords.
Very naive move from experience Nigerian politicians.
None is these is surprising. Politics is a means of livelihood for Nigerian politicians,so all bets are off when it comes to acquisition of power.
Politics is the greatest money making machine in the country.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Firefire(m): 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=ifekemmy][/quote]

grin grin grin grin nothing do you.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by ifekemmy(f): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=dekronik]Speaker Umaru Fintiri to be sworn in as acting Governor for the next 3 months

Dat wat d speaker wat now, everyone is luking for power, oda states will soon join. Speakers as acting governors
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by papaejima1: 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
Firefire: chai, gooner Nyanko

Nyanko is sharing public holiday like Fayemi and Aregbesola is sharing rice

He is not only impeached but his political structure dismantled, I pity his political future sad

Good bye Nyanko, next time learn how to speak and not castigate without bases. grin

Nyanko, we wish you well now and in the nearest future. embarassed

Ayee maa ni ka ooooo (The world is wicked) angry

O' daaa boooooo Nyanko, greet Fayemi for me

baddest mouthed dude ever liveth grin grin
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by DVanguard: 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
Impeachment of Nyako is good and bad. The corruption charges against him can be disputed cos nobody is confirm guilty of corruption except the court of the land. Feelers from Adamawa state says he performed woefully as a governor and they are happy that he is impeached. Good radiance to bad rubbish. Bye Bye Mr. Nyako.
The Impeachment is a double edge sword that raises so many question. Nyako is a product of PDP (impeached as a APC governor of less than 1 yr membership) that have governed the state for 15yrs. Will the impeachment change the complain of the people? i doubt that, status quo remain. What it tells us is all about power struggle not the people.
it is a welcome development which i would like to transfer to other state but i want it in good faith.
Conclusion, power is a very sweet and a powerful instrument. It is good when using it and bad when used against you. I remember when Nyako used the machinery of power against his opponents then to support somebody, today that same instrument of power is used against him. That is good but those using power should be careful cos power is never permanent. (OBJ on ma mind)

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
shizzle11:
can you provide a proof to the bolded or kindly STFU!
Wait till your President is detained; he will provide it.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
APC has been loosing oflate cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta? / Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election / Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.