Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

The Second Niger Bridge - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Niger Bridge (35170 Views)

The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike / ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ / Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
SeaGold:
Ofe nmanus displaying irrationality since the days of Awolowo

Ndi Ochongonoko

[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE3LRR0p_8E
[/flash]

2 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
Those who underestimate the EVIL nature of APC should just visit this thread. APC wish for Nigeria is nothing but death, destruction and dilapidation. APC is EVIL.

14 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Those who underestimate the EVIL nature of APC should just visit this thread. APC wish for Nigeria is nothing but death, destruction and dilapidation. APC is EVIL.
That is why APC will quench by number

3 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by xakakes: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ozioma49: I for one wouldn't vote in president jonathan soley for not starting the project he promised the easterners....he has failed the entire eastern region
He has failed the entire region but he has given them an international airport in Enugu that past administrations couldn't do.secondly I doubt if d ops has even seen the first bridge do u think it is a 1km stretch of road where u just come and pour coal tar and leave heavy duty trucks so as to show work in progress

12 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mynd44:
That picture could have been from a road construction in Ghana for all I care. You have lost credibility.

Get me proof. If not......admit that You do not know
Na ya for u. He have lost credibility yet u still want proof from him? y don't u go to onitsha urself and comfirm if JB is on site as claimed before concluding u are being lied to

16 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by 1stklazz(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
I don see the bridge,e dey for underground 4 aso rock grin grin
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by ichidodo: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
etebefia: is this person a moderator on NAIRALAND?
He is a supermod and a yorobar apc bigot... You can say he is thieffnubu's eye on Nairaland...

13 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
Julius berger are not like other construction companies that employs conventional method in bridge construction rather 50 percent of their jobs are done in the strictest precasting method in their construction yards while 30 percent of the job yet is been handled by their oversea partners in terms of structural fabrications, railings and equipment according to approved specification.

The remaining percentage of the job which is preliminary soil test, excavations, pile foundation which they are into now may drag on for a while pending when the other components of the bridge are ready and then we will all witness a real 'assembly' efforts from them.

The are financing this bridge for business purposes let give them a chance.

3 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
ichidodo: He is a supermod and a yorobar apc bigot... You can say he is thieffnubu's eye on Nairaland...
Supporting a dead political party will do him and Tinubu no good.
They might as well continue to beat a dead horse.

10 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Feraz(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
This is my problem with Nairaland. Anything people seek information on will turn to a PDP vs APC or Igbo vs Yoruba affair. Why can't we all just act like the civilised beings that we are? Someone asked for pictures to show that work is really going on for the construction of the second Niger bridge and we've turned this into a tribal and party affair? It shows how immature we all are. At least, while the Benue bridge was being built, we saw pictures. It isn't too much to ask for pictorial evidence.

Please, someone around Asaba or the construction of the Second Niger bridge who is politically neutral should post pictures to show us the progress going on there. Thank you!

11 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by IGBOSON1: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
SeaGold: Julius berger are not like other construction companies that employs conventional method in bridge construction rather 50 percent of their jobs are done in the strictest precasting method in their construction yards while 30 percent of the job yet is been handled by their oversea partners in terms of structural fabrications, railings and equipment according to approved specification.

The remaining percentage of the job which is preliminary soil test, excavations, pile foundation which they are into now may drag on for a while pending when the other components of the bridge are ready and then we will all witness a real 'assembly' efforts from them.

The are financing this bridge for business purposes let give them a chance.

^^^Story!

2 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by slyzy(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
Drop tribal sentiment bro! Tell us how the work is progressing.
Goldmind1: Yorubas and their bad belle!

3 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Alaanyihaji(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
[quote author=Sincere9gerian]The wishful thinking of ENEMIES OF PROGRESS is that the Second Niger Bridge will not see the light of the day. But sorry to disappoint them, work is going on as scheduled.[/quote Nairalanders living around Onitsha should please clarify on this.
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by maasoap(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Those who underestimate the EVIL nature of APC should just visit this thread. APC wish for Nigeria is nothing but death, destruction and dilapidation. APC is EVIL.
You mean the same APC that cast their votes for Jonathan in 2011 presidential election? Think well bro, something is definitely wrong with Jonathan style of ruling.

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by ichidodo: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
quid:
Supporting a dead political party will do him and Tinubu no good.
They might as well continue to beat a dead horse.

they might also as well use the bones for rituals....it is better than raising false propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
The pillar to post cover up tactics.

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
ichidodo: they might also as well use the bones for rituals....it is better than raising false propaganda.

And worshiping the sponsors of boko haramic terrorism . . .

7 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by TabletMan: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ooops I am late to the party...

I went to industrial harbour estate to receive my mothers goods and decided to visit the site where they are building the second niger bridge because of the nairaland rumor via say they have abandon the work but all these things na wash...

Today is my first day to took pictures of something, I am the shy type so pls manage my pix anyhow u see it.

I took the pix myself today at 12.30-1.00

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
All these pictures are as old as february. Dats before work on the bridge was allegedly suspended. So we need pics as recent as last month so we can see the progress going on
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
Well, at the very least something is going on there. cheesy.

Thanks @tabletman

2 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
Feraz: This is my problem with Nairaland. Anything people seek information on will turn to a PDP vs APC or Igbo vs Yoruba affair. Why can't we all just act like the civilised beings that we are? Someone asked for pictures to show that work is really going on for the construction of the second Niger bridge and we've turned this into a tribal and party affair? It shows how immature we all are. At least, while the Benue bridge was being built, we saw pictures. It isn't too much to ask for pictorial evidence.

Please, someone around Asaba or the construction of the Second Niger bridge who is politically neutral should post pictures to show us the progress going on there. Thank you!
And when the picture came, what was the response of Mynd44 and co? How often do you stop on the road to take pictures of road construction? Do you think its easy for people to abandon their schedule and start taking pictures on the road?
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by majamajic(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
I think the above pictures have quite the noise. grin grin
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by majamajic(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
VIPERVENOM: All these pictures are as old as february. Dats before work on the bridge was allegedly suspended. So we need pics as recent as last month so we can see the progress going on

Thomas, the above pictures was taken some hours ago, or better still what will it take u to visit the site yourself ?

2 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Were you expecting less from an ENEMY OF PROGRESS? Anyway, whether they like it or not, Julius Berger is on site at the moment working on the Second Niger Bridge as scheduled. The project is being financed by sure funds from SURE-P and the sovereign wealth funds.
. Yes its true
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
TabletMan: Ooops I am late to the party...

I went to industrial harbour estate to receive my mothers goods and decided to visit the site where they are building the second niger bridge because of the nairaland rumor via say they have abandon the work but all these things na wash...

Today is my first day to took pictures of something, I am the shy type so pls manage my pix anyhow u see it.

I took the pix myself today at 12.30-1.00
God bless you for the pictures. You must have spent some resources to make those pictures possible. May God replenish, 1 million fold, whatever you have spent. All say Amen. Amen!

Shame on APC e-demons!

16 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
VIPERVENOM: All these pictures are as old as february. Dats before work on the bridge was allegedly suspended. So we need pics as recent as last month so we can see the progress going on
^^ This is a classic case of how bad-belle causes rational stagnation and mental regression.

11 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Abbey2sam(m): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Were you expecting less from an ENEMY OF PROGRESS? Anyway, whether they like it or not, Julius Berger is on site at the moment working on the Second Niger Bridge as scheduled. The project is being financed by sure funds from SURE-P and the sovereign wealth funds.

the guy just want to know if work is really going on there, and if you ask me he's right cuz he has the right to know...............so you need not call him an enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by TabletMan: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
Someone should pls open a thread and honor my pix gringrin

I might go to asaba tomorrow and take some pix there cos sighting from onitsha, I saw that work is also ongoing at the asaba side.

Op thank you that your topic correspond with my today's visit.
I normally go out with my torch light phone but I decided to hang out today with my camera. gringringrin

10 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Abiagirl777(f): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mynd44: Let's put this on front page so people can see the lies told to deceive Nigerians

i'm dissapointed with you,thought you were different frm most shallow brained and ethnic bigoted NLs'.
BTW,don't mek a fool of urself next tym,de work is in progress

18 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Mystiqme: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
TabletMan: Ooops I am late to the party...

Thanks bro. That's what I opened this thread to see, instead of shameless political hacks trading accusations all over the place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Army Recovers Shekau’s Qur’an, Flag In Sambisa / Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja / Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.