Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here - Agriculture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here (61447 Views)

Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. / Palm Oil Farmers Let's Meet Here / Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
mercylicious:
@apitech, try update ur thread on agric network.

@salsera, no probs

Thanks
Please check your email that you registered to NL with, accept my pm
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by excess4luv: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Finally i took off today with 150 juvenile, but truthfully they were even bigger than juvenile, picking 3mm already but the woman said they were n weeks old despite their size, i bought @ #42 each, am starting with 2mm Multi feed. I pray God to help my testfarm , plz d advice of this honourable house will greatly be in need for guidance.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by FarmTech(m): 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
excess4luv:
Finally i took off today with 150 juvenile, but truthfully they were even bigger than juvenile, picking 3mm already but the woman said they were n weeks old despite their size, i bought @ #42 each, am starting with 2mm Multi feed. I pray God to help my testfarm , plz d advice of this honourable house will greatly be in need for guidance.
Congrat man. Is is concrete pond u're using and do u have water source?
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by excess4luv: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
FarmTech:

Congrat man. Is is concrete pond u're using and do u have water source?
am using tank for now but will soon get tarpaulin pond, yes there is water source.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by FarmTech(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
excess4luv:
am using tank for now but will soon get tarpaulin pond, yes there is water source.
The catfish thread on nairaland will be a great resource for you.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 07, 2015
Tarpauline pond my colleague built for their retiring parents. It think it was built in new MKT road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by freechuks05(m): 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
PURITYMYPRIDE:
my lovely brothers.I have a small pig farm at ihiala.I am planing to start fish farm at Awka before the end of this year.people in my area sees a farmer as a failure.we will prove them wrong. I stay at Awka. love you all
please how is the pig farming business because I will love to venture into. I will love to hear from you could please give your number mine is 07036594646.thanks in anticipation.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by boscowjay(m): 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
I'm from Aguluezechukwu in Aguata LG, but I'm based in Ibadan.

AgroBosco - Agribusiness and Consulting
* Email: boscowjay@yahoo.com
* Mobile: +2348073273393 Whatsapp: +2348038626933
* Specialization: Training & Farm Setup/Management of Plantain & Banana, Pineapple, Maize, Soybean, Cassava.
* General Supplies of Plantain & Banana suckers, Pineapple suckers, Maize seeds, Soybean seeds, Cassava stems, Mango seedlings, Citrus seedlings, Coconut seedlings, Oilpalm seedlings, Walnut, Cherry seedlings, Sugarapple seedlings, Soursop seedlings, Pawpaw seedlings, Passion fruit.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by LUCASC(m): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2015
My brothers I grt u all, pls I want to invest in a egg laying production and fishery pls what are d requirements go start am planning to invest heavily in Asaba, will 2 plots of land be enough for 5000 birds and 1000 juveniles.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by excess4luv: 11:51am On Apr 10, 2015
mercylicious:
Tarpauline pond my colleague built for their retiring parents. It think it was built in new MKT road.
madam mercy, plz can u help me with the cost of each of the pond and their size, or where i can get the tarpaulin, my fishes are getting bigger for the tank
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by EZEUDENE(m): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
mercylicious:
its so nice how much did it cost ur colleague
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by FarmTech(m): 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
LUCASC:
My brothers I grt u all, pls I want to invest in a egg laying production and fishery pls what are d requirements go start am planning to invest heavily in Asaba, will 2 plots of land be enough for 5000 birds and 1000 juveniles.
For layers, budget like 1k per bird to cover feeding, vaccination, medication cost. Space requirement is 5 birds per m2.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by jasper7(m): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
mercylicious:
It's interesting... how much does it cost and how is the drainage?
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2015
jasper7:

It's interesting... how much does it cost and how is the drainage?

U will see d drainage on the bottom left of first pic, beneath the tarpaulins.
I have forgotten how much he told me , but it was more expensive than tarpaulins pond built with wood stand . this one comes with metal stand.

Let me check our watsapp chat for the price, if I don't see it there, I will update it as soon as I get it from him.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by noblefarm: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
Apitch:

That's cos I failed so much that if I kept posting, weaker minds won't try hatching but thank GOD I learnt the hard way, all the parameters required turned out to be very important

@Apitch u can start again from where u got it right, we are eagerly waiting for your update on agrinetwork.
I will like to visit ur farm too, am from anambra bt base in kwara. will come home next week will like to check on u if u no mind
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
He said 10*10ft was built wit 48k while 10 by 8 was 45k

My fear for tarpaulins pond is rodents. Nkapi to be precise.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by EZEUDENE(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
mercylicious:
He said 10*10ft was built wit 48k while 10 by 8 was 45k

My fear for tarpaulins pond is rodents. Nkapi to be precise.
tanx a lot dear
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by chid3x: 6:51am On Apr 13, 2015
mercylicious:

please can you help me with the address or phone number of the guys that did this pond? I'll like one too.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2015
chid3x:

please can you help me with the address or phone number of the guys that did this pond? I'll like one too.

Do you stay in anambra?
I heard aptech has someone that does tapauline ponds too. Get in touch with him and compare the size, price and material and take your decision. It was my colleague's family that produced by this for their parents and I cannot post his no on nairaland. Speak with aptech first.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2015
I went to bridgehead MKT by chance abt two weeks ago. Pumps, pipes are sold in Uga close to diamond bank.
I priced water pump (dab) and sumo (interdab). I will post the price when am less busy today.

Note: I only priced in one shop and d guy isn't an importer, he didn't have water guns and slayer but referee me to a bigger shop, but I was in a haste .
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by chid3x: 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
mercylicious:

Do you stay in anambra?
I heard aptech has someone that does tapauline ponds too. Get in touch with him and compare the size, price and material and take your decision. It was my colleague's family that produced by this for their parents and I cannot post his no on nairaland. Speak with aptech first.

Thanks, would get in touch with him.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Apitch(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
noblefarm:

@Apitch u can start again from where u got it right, we are eagerly waiting for your update on agrinetwork.
I will like to visit ur farm too, am from anambra bt base in kwara. will come home next week will like to check on u if u no mind
I'm sorry I didn't reply this, don't know how I missed it
I don't have a farm yet and I've been quite busy to start cos I won't be there often to run it my way, but I pray I will have the time soon. In my last update, I said I wanted to relocate to my pern site but the problem is distance and the land is still inside an undeveloped area, so I'm planning on getting another one close to my office so I can combine both
Sorry once again for late response
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by EZEUDENE(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2015
Good morning farmers plz I finally embark my journey on poultry farm I received 43 turkeys on 1st may and I gave dem anti stress drug upon dia arrival but I don't actually know much about poultry so I hope u guess will help me on de vaccination time table
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 03, 2015
Congrats ezeudene.
U are sure expanding. I love ur entreprenueral skills.
Cc farmtech , eggcelent .

I wish to be like u when I grow up.

I wish to share a friends experience. The guy DT was working for him in his fish farm was stealing his fish. He sacked the guy and employed one aboki from d north. I hope to toe his line when my permanent site pond kicks off. The aboki will serve as gateman and also feed my fish. My friend is just like myself in catching a fish BT d aboki guy, catches 2 same time. Am so happy for him. I just hope d aboki will agree to to live in my farm cos its in outskirt wit no light for now.

Ezeudene and farmtech, plz start warming up ur engines cos you guys will be my mentor in piggery and poultry.

I can't wait to start uploading my farm pix. grin
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by FarmTech(m): 1:14pm On May 03, 2015
Congrats Mercylicious and Ezeudene. @Ezeudene, I don't know anything about turkeys. That's an area I fail to research on. But I believe some guys in other poultry threads can help. @Mercilicioous, keep us updated. I'll love to visit ur farm one day.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by EZEUDENE(m): 10:47am On May 04, 2015
tanx Mercylicious and Oga farm tech @mercy how do u get those north guys because dey seems hard dis tym dey are charging me very high
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 06, 2015
EZEUDENE:
tanx Mercylicious and Oga farm tech @mercy how do u get those north guys because dey seems hard dis tym dey are charging me very high
Do u use d north guys b4 now? The one he got is from Taraba side.

I wouldn't mind adding cows if I get good ones grin. If wishes were horses.

Am still trying to resolve d land issue. My friend /seller is cooperating now. We just did another survey . I just pray I don't have any other issue after this.

The estates that bought land around there have graded the road and plotted theirs. One abakaliki farmer has farmed again this season on d land (mine). The guy said he didn't know it has been sold. I just collected his phone no. I may give him 3months to harvest his maize and ugu but I can't wait for d yam and cassava, it has to go.
I was planning to use caterpillar to grade d land BT as d man don farm, na to do fence wit d farm inside.

Abeg, make I go look for money to pay d surveyor, land rites , fence ten plots and dig big drainage. I know God can do it.

Activities in my farm will likely take off next year.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by EZEUDENE(m): 7:54pm On May 06, 2015
mercylicious:

Do u use d north guys b4 now? The one he got is from Taraba side.

I wouldn't mind adding cows if I get good ones grin. If wishes were horses.

Am still trying to resolve d land issue. My friend /seller is cooperating now. We just did another survey . I just pray I don't have any other issue after this.

The estates that bought land around there have graded the road and plotted theirs. One abakaliki farmer has farmed again this season on d land (mine). The guy said he didn't know it has been sold. I just collected his phone no. I may give him 3months to harvest his maize and ugu but I can't wait for d yam and cassava, it has to go.
I was planning to use caterpillar to grade d land BT as d man don farm, na to do fence wit d farm inside.

Abeg, make I go look for money to pay d surveyor, land rites , fence ten plots and dig big drainage. I know God can do it.

Activities in my farm will likely take off next year.
NNE keep it up u are trying abt de Northerner's I once used dem but dey really know de value of moni since buhari won
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 07, 2015
Guys, I have good news.
We have agric lands in Anambra!

One of us that hardly posts here has got farm land on lease , he is abt to start clearing and he intends to farm cassava.

The land is from Anambra forestry reserved area. The land is located at Ebenebe but d ministry has office at Nimo. You will have to pay n7500 to register with them (one off registration) then a lease of 4k per acre per year. He said u can use d land as long as you pay ur yearly lease.
I asked him if they have tractors and other farming machines, he said one can get that from the ministry of agric. DT he has a contact person there .
He also says they have water source close by.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 07, 2015
EZEUDENE:

NNE keep it up u are trying abt de Northerner's I once used dem but dey really know de value of moni since buhari won

How much were u paying them?
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by EZEUDENE(m): 4:59pm On May 07, 2015
mercylicious:

How much were u paying them?
10k b4 but after de election dey are demanding 38-40k
about de ebenebe land how do I locate dia office I think I av someone dat will be interested
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Apitch(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2015
mercylicious:
Guys, I have good news.
We have agric lands in Anambra!

One of us that hardly posts here has got farm land on lease , he is abt to start clearing and he intends to farm cassava.

The land is from Anambra forestry reserved area. The land is located at Ebenebe but d ministry has office at Nimo. You will have to pay n7500 to register with them (one off registration) then a lease of 4k per acre per year. He said u can use d land as long as you pay ur yearly lease.
I asked him if they have tractors and other farming machines, he said one can get that from the ministry of agric. DT he has a contact person there .
He also says they have water source close by.
Thanks for the update, I'm interested in this
Pls where is the office in Nimo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) / Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head / Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.