Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Dealing With Bossy Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Bossy Women (29924 Views)

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by DukeNija(m): 10:15am On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Naaa.. Whats funny is that you speak so confidently about something you are clueless about.

I dont deal with Whimppy women. Its a turn off.

If you understood what I said about 'controlling her mind', you would realise that your questions are unnecessary.

It takes a Man of a different level of intellect to date|marry a bossy lady. Example are Husbands of women like: Okonjo-Iweala, Diezani, Akunyili Dora (of blessed memory), e.t.c. Those are Boss ladies who deal with peoples and governments bigger than their husbands yet their Husbands still have control over them. You think its by force?! NO! Its by using the 'Jedi Mind tricks'.

Bossy Women are Grown Man stuff, Biitch Niggas can stick to Instagram biitches. cool.

And Deziani's husband has control over her?? Lol

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 21, 2014
Tymax: You don't "date" a bossy chic. You dump her.

I don't see the sense in dating "another man" like me. angry
lol.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by freecocoa(f): 10:20am On Jul 21, 2014
Let me get something straight o cos from most of the comments here, any woman with an opinion, confidence/ego is a bossy woman, I don't go telling him who to be friends with, when to go out, how to spend his money etc, I do have my opinions, I give them, if you feel I'm not upto someone who you can listen to then don't expect me to listen to you too.

I have ego too biko, I never saw anywhere its written that only a man is supposed to have it and if that makes me bossy, then by all means I love being a boss.

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by MadCow1: 10:24am On Jul 21, 2014
DukeNija:

And Deziani's husband has control over her?? Lol

And you know that he doesn't how?! undecided

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2014
freecocoa: Let me get something straight o cos from most of the comments here, any woman with an opinion, confidence/ego is a bossy woman, I don't go telling him who to be friends with, when to go out, how to spend his money etc, I do have my opinions, I give them, if you feel I'm not upto someone who you can listen to then don't expect me to listen to you too.

I have ego too biko, I never saw anywhere its written that only a man is supposed to have it and if that makes me bossy, then by all means I love being a boss.

Been bossy and having an opinion are two different things. Bossy Simply means controlling and manipulative.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by tintingz(m): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2014
Feminists are example of bossy women. smiley

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by queensenglish91: 10:25am On Jul 21, 2014
AdmiralPato: cool During Sex...

She Is Always On Top.
Such an energy saver grin

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by MadCow1: 10:26am On Jul 21, 2014
freecocoa: Let me get something straight o cos from most of the comments here, any woman with an opinion, confidence/ego is a bossy woman, I don't go telling him who to be friends with, when to go out, how to spend his money etc, I do have my opinions, I give them, if you feel I'm not upto someone who you can listen to then don't expect me to listen to you too.

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2014
chimkaire: I wouldn't date a man I can't respect nor be in my best behaviour around him.. grin
Then i'm game, because i can be your boss if that's ur turn on.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Suresh08: 10:28am On Jul 21, 2014
I actually prefer bossy chics tongue
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by tintingz(m): 10:28am On Jul 21, 2014
victorazy: Yep! But they have equal advantages
(1) Sex pleased
(2) Sickness free
(3) Bold and can defend u
(4) They care
(5) Can buy u a car grin
This one na sugar Mumy treats smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by donem: 10:28am On Jul 21, 2014
EdidemOluomo: Weda bossy or not,she's got a tendency to cheat, infact that's when she does cheat because she knows you cant do jack.

So On point @ bolded.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by freecocoa(f): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

Been bossy and having an opinion are two different things. Bossy Simply means controlling and manipulative.
If you read my post and understood it, you'd see that I know the difference but from majority of the comments on this thread, most people seem to think any lady who can hold her own is bossy, hence my post.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2014
The men on here are fvcking weird as hell.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by MadCow1: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: The men on here are fvcking weird as hell.

Your First and most important mistake is thinking that most of the Males commenting here are actually Men.. cool grin

#BitchNiggas are not Men. It takes more than Pubic Hair and a diick to be qualified as a Man.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by freecocoa(f): 10:32am On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Lol, I don't think any gender even reserves the right to boss his/her partner around, respect should be mutual but no, according to the naija version, if she ever questions you, then she's not submissive.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Djdamian(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2014
cocoberry: That is soooo not true! Always love it on top, Yet cocoberry is not a bossyLADY!

you look like one...seriously
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Your First and most important mistake is thinking that most of the Males commenting here are actually Men.. cool grin

#BitchNiggas are not Men. It takes more than Pubic Hair and a diick to be qualified as a Man.

Okay, Jedi wink

I just dey observe grin
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by MadCow1: 10:36am On Jul 21, 2014
freecocoa: Lol, I don't think any gender even reserves the right to boss his/her partner around, respect should be mutual but no, according to the naija version, if she ever questions you, then she's not submissive.

Erm!!

Submission isnt subject to negotiation. You are either submissive or Domineering. angry

In every relationship, their must be a lead and a follower. If you aint following and yet aint leading, then there is a problem.

Respect is mutual I agree, but it starts from the Woman. Meaning; If me and the woman meet in the morning; She MUST say Good morning to me FIRST, then I reciprocate by responding; 'Good Morning to you too, now go make me an english Breakfast with Toast, ham, sausages, freshly squeezed orange juice, eggs sunny side up and Black Coffe no cream or sugar..'. cool
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by hardbody: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2014
In all these, does she pay ya azz, else whatever happened to the word 'shitcan her'......

.........Except she is wifey.....and doesn't beat you up......
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Acidosis(m): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2014
1 Common Trait of a Bossy Woman

Food Control
When dating a bossy woman you can forget all about eating the food you like. From now on she will tell you what food to eat, how much food to eat and when to eat.

You go chop Indomie tire; funny thing is you won't be able to complain. grin If na the woman come dey provide the food!! Lord have mercy!! Your own don finish. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Erm!!

Submission isnt subject to negotiation. You are either submissive or Domineering. angry

In every relationship, their must be a lead and a follower. If you aint following and yet aint leading, then there is a problem.

Respect is mutual I agree, but it starts from the Woman. Meaning; If me and the woman meet in the morning; She MUST say Good morning to me FIRST, then I reciprocate by responding; 'Good Morning to you too, now go make me an english Breakfast with Toast, ham, sausages, freshly squeezed orange juice, eggs sunny side up and Black Coffe no cream or sugar..'. cool

WTF...

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by MadCow1: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

WTF...

cool

#WOMAN.. Be Submissive and go make me Breakfast now or! angry

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by AdeniyiA(m): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2014
Bossiness in MOST women is often compounded by education nd wrong upbringing /environment
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

cool

#WOMAN.. Be Submissive and go make me Breakfast now or! angry

My earlier statement stands.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by MadCow1: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

My earlier statement stands.

Thats the problem with you women of Today..

So cos a Nigga wants you to serve him Breakfast (which is your primary responsibility according to the relationship code), we are weird. angry

#If You were 'My Woman', I would have loosened my belt by now.. angry
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2014
donpeey22: Then i'm game, because i can be your boss if that's ur turn on.
cheesy
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Opiosko: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

Bossy is 'controling' yes. 'Manipulative' mba, not often. D Seductress is d manipulative

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2014
chimkaire: cheesy
pm me let's hook up fast.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by freecocoa(f): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Erm!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ofcourse there has to be a leader/follower as you all have decided to label it but even as a leader, you have to listen to your followers, I only have a problem when the supposed leader decrees his words as laws which cannot be questioned(which is what most naija men want)thereby labeling any woman who dares to ask, not submissive.

Btw, what will happen if you greet her first and make her breakfast? You balls vanish?

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by xtervaganza(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2014
Djdamian: I so love bossy women.....their rants turn me on!......
there is a name for people like yu too

Masochists
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by xtervaganza(m): 11:01am On Jul 21, 2014
sweetguy10: grin

And they're always Fat !
norbit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily / .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.