Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? (42305 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Forwetinnah: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
If he has good oral hygiene I can let him go with a stern warning. ..If not, a dirty slap and washing my mouth with hypo thereafter would suffice. But seriously kiss me without consent? Naaaaaah...i no fit sleep on top bicycle na?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by brainyack(m): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
fnep2smooth:
mtn don dash you free 10 mb abi, all this senseless thread you keep creating anyhow...like say this NAIRALAND don turn to whatsapp for your eye.. abi?
lolzz #harsh
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by DonaldGenes(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
fnep2smooth:
mtn don dash you free 10 mb abi, all this senseless thread you keep creating anyhow...like say this NAIRALAND don turn to whatsapp for your eye.. abi?
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by ghostwritter(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez: No guy can just come and kiss me. There must have been a thing going on between us for him to try it. Say, there'd been a unspoken chemistry between us for him to suddenly initiate that.
My cent!

Disclaimer: I haven't kissed before o
Waiting for the right man and time tongue
And u sure sey u no get mouth odour?....just asking!!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Awho(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
farano: Dah kinda kiss dey sweet pass lipsrsealed

sabi pikin ahh ur head dey dia jor
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by lalaponcus(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
And galz b like hot slap but wat if d roles wea reversed Nd u kiss a guy widawt his consent dey would expect d guy to enjoy it. If d guy slap dem go say na woman beater mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
If d guy is hmmm maybe flavour, wizkid, or any cute celeb. Or beta still seun, mark Z, Obama. Ill just kiss rite bak ferociously..... Any oda chewing gum guy na slappin thins o
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Tic4tac(m): 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
What if he kisses u like this? Se u go get tym or chance to slap him

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Dessyguy(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
fnep2smooth:
You shouldn't have open the thread in the first place if it's useless.Pretence at its peak smh.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
una weldone oh,abeg i hear say dem dey dash kiss for hia
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Alfred234(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
All this gals sha... so if a guy kisses u without ur consent u will slap him but if its a girl dat kissed a guy without his consent and d guy slapped her u people will start complaining. Guys don suffer for this world. Anyway its not good to kiss someone without his/her consent except u guys are in a relationship or something.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Project400: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by JustCare: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
youmour: una weldone oh,abeg i hear say dem dey dash kiss for hia
perhaps you're ill-informed! it's a rumor
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Elnino4ladies: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lot of cyberkissin here..*lookin 4 som one 2 kiss passionatelly indicate by quotin me..ladies only biko..
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tallesty1: Greet your nebor with a holy kiss jaree, which one be consent??

But seriously it is assault depending on the type of kiss sha, if a guy starts to french kiss you without your permission then tell him to stop, you are free to start kneeing him in the balls without his permission if he refuses to stop.

But if nah sharp-sharp kiss like the one we call stolen kiss then free the guy, that is how most of us got our first kiss.
Are you speaking for the ladies as a man? grin tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer: Hot slaps!
No time.
cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Caseless: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez:
Am here tongue
i'm a good guy, wld u mind goin out with me? I'm rich; i sell garri. Ishsophe and xynerise are my sales boys.
*throws bag of garri across her face*
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
missyhorlah: M sorry plz,don't grab the way consent ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ used in this context.do they have to ask us before kissing us??it's passion dear or maybe U̶̲̥̅̊ can explain what U̶̲̥̅̊ mean by consent in the above context...but bck to Ūя̲̅ question,if i have the same passion,i will kiss back A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̅ if i ont,i ll break it.
Yea true talk... B4 a kiss like dat, a lotz going on in his head... Maybe its me, a adore a kiss more.. Since he finally releases it, u copy and over!... And let τђε̣ game begin..
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by jsunex(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
If nah me one fine girl jus com kiss lik dat, I go arrest am oo after several slaps.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Kjking(m): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez: No guy can just come and kiss me. There must have been a thing going on between us for him to try it. Say, there'd been a unspoken chemistry between us for him to suddenly initiate that.
My cent!

you go grow grey hair for your yanch ni grin
My cent!

you go grow grey hair for your yanch ni
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jamean: Hehe..slapping him will not help you take back the kiss. E don happen e don happen.
Buh Ioon think any Tom, Dick & Segun will just come and kiss you without having an attraction for you that you are aware of....quite rare

hey !Sent u a PM a couple of mins back, pls do attend to it ASAP.
# someone is gradually losing it upstairs .

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Alfred234(m): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
Damager: And galz b like hot slap but wat if d roles wea reversed Nd u kiss a guy widawt his consent dey would expect d guy to enjoy it. If d guy slap dem go say na woman beater mtcheeeew
Don't mind dem they think a guy is supposed to enjoy a kiss dat was given to him without his consent
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
grin

hahahqha....abeg i no fit laugh free my tommy abeg...

girls can form.!!?? girls can lie .??

hmm
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by tboyna: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=purplesummer]Hot slaps!
No time.weLl if u are a girl I would not esit in kissing you aagain am sorry
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by fuckyouhard: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
CHANGE OF TOPIC

if u wud slap a man for kissin u, what wud u do if he touches ur b000bs? embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Norajones(f): 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
If he's not my bf den i'll slap him if hes nt asked me out n did dat,,bt if its my bf,,i'll smile ,,,stolen kiss is sweeter

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
kiss or peck .?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by chamboy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer: Hot slaps!
No time.
u
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
Alfred234: All this gals sha... so if a guy kisses u without ur consent u will slap him but if its a girl dat kissed a guy without his consent and d guy slapped her u people will start complaining. Guys don suffer for this world. Anyway its not good to kiss someone without his/her consent except u guys are in a relationship or something.
mature comment..

just on point bruv.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? / Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.