Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram (23495 Views)

Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP / FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by bloodykiller: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
Theflint1: come and forkk my mother for me she is feeling honey

Aids is real noo
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by bloodykiller: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Phew! embarassed

I have found my goat. Praise the lord.

Where have you been you stewpid little goat? angry
No dusa for you today.

I will kill you bloody bastard bastard sad

Slave go and die

Your mother will die your father will die by bomb
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by bloodykiller: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

That goat bloodykiller is a very naughty goat.

Thanks for the delivery.cheesy

Vulture
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by bloodykiller: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
Theflint1: smh..

Abnormal fool
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Theflint1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:

Abnormal fool...you think u can stop me from forking my mum, u can't catch me this time around...meeeeeeh
goat run as fast as u can, cause when I catch u I wud roast ur remaining one ball.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by bloodykiller: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=Theflint1]help me i just got hiv aids/quote]
Go and die i warned you to use CD
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Ikwerreboy(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
ofenmanucom:

Are U interested in division or in claiming Igbo properties? The latter seems to be the case here. Are U that lazy? If U're for division, good... Then we're on the same page. If on the other hand, U're lusting after Igbo properties in Northern Nigeria, then U're surely going to run foul of me.

And in case U don't know, Abuja can never be Ur 20th northern state. Abuja is a conquered territory. It now belongs to a certain peoples of SouthEastern origin. If U people can relinquish Ur death-grip on Kwara, then we might have some grounds to discuss the future of Abuja.

Also note that Lagos has already been conqered and annexed by same peoples of SouthEastern origin and in the event of a division, it will be administered as a vassal state. We got there much earlier than the Uthman Dan-Fodio Empire... Going by that, the chances of dipping Ur said Quran inside the Atlantic Ocean is quite slim. It will never happen. Not while we're in charge.

GEJ till Balkanisation!

most igbos are fools oh.(e.g you) wat will happen to ur properties in d north,west and south south( ofcos we south south i.e niger delta cnt nt nd will never join ur biafra)...wen u pple were developing dose areas living ur place in total darkness were u blind?? go carry ur house 4 head na wen yoruba,huasa nd niger delta pple pursue ana. Tink well mr.greedy man i.e igbo man...ijaw,ogoni,epkeye,ogba,ikwerre,isoko e.t.c hate ana no mattet dat dey accommodation u igbos. dey cn neve nd will never agree to join u igbos..E.g ken sarowiwa never supported biafra. isacc boro declared niger delta republic nd was arrested, d ikwerres(majority in rivers state) neva accepted biafra, even d present governor of rivers state an ikwerre man said. we are not biafrans while acting d on d massive development goin on in abia nd imo by d president.
I pity ur igbo brodas wu all der hope is outside der biafra. Ghanaians dnt wnt u. go to ghana is vry difficult to trade as a Nigerian.... Nigeria needs to divide d igbos hv given oda parts of Nigeria negative names dan positive one because of der greedy nd senseless altitude.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Ikwerreboy(m): 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Ikwerreboy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
dozzzybaba: Moth.rfvcker

which Lagos is your vassal state? Is it the same Lagos where Governor Babatunde Raji Ifashola bound, gagged and deported destitute ibos back to their cursed land? Is it the same Lagos where the Babaoloja ordered for the closure of Ladipo market untill your useless governors came all the way from the east to beg Fashola at the Alausa government house.

Nyamiri b.stard, you better start telling your worthless ibo leaders to begin building refugee camps for you. The Northerners are about to violently flush you out of their region. The yorubas are tired of you. Your southsouth neighbhours dont trust you (the Ikwere's have rejected you).

Nigeria is about to collapse and it is high time you Igbos go back to Biafra. Biafra is you home and that is where you are going to

Yes oooh brother we the ikwerres hv rejected dem times without number. 4get d fact dat we are accommodating dem we wil do dem similar to wat we did dem after d civil war were dey came bk frm der biafra to acquire der properties nd we refused to giv it bk to dem. d igbos are senseless dey hv started buying nd building again dsame ikwerre land(port harcourt) were dey wer chased nd denied der properties haba dese igbos are fools. pls continue developing port harcourt(ikwerre land) for us u hear?? God will bless u....Long live Niger delta republic.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ikwerreboy:

most igbos are fools oh.(e.g you) wat will happen to ur properties in d north,west and south south( ofcos we south south i.e niger delta cnt nt nd will never join ur biafra)...wen u pple were developing dose areas living ur place in total darkness were u blind?? go carry ur house 4 head na wen yoruba,huasa nd niger delta pple pursue ana. Tink well mr.greedy man i.e igbo man...ijaw,ogoni,epkeye,ogba,ikwerre,isoko e.t.c hate ana no mattet dat dey accommodation u igbos. dey cn neve nd will never agree to join u igbos..E.g ken sarowiwa never supported biafra. isacc boro declared niger delta republic nd was arrested, d ikwerres(majority in rivers state) neva accepted biafra, even d present governor of rivers state an ikwerre man said. we are not biafrans while acting d on d massive development goin on in abia nd imo by d president.
I pity ur igbo brodas wu all der hope is outside der biafra. Ghanaians dnt wnt u. go to ghana is vry difficult to trade as a Nigerian.... Nigeria needs to divide d igbos hv given oda parts of Nigeria negative names dan positive one because of der greedy nd senseless altitude.

I can swear with the last drop of my blood that U're a Yeriba man... U people have no shame. U can never be Ikwerre. That is for sure. Fool!
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Noneroone(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
ocelot2006:

How so? Please do tell the house.
I mean that the duty of implementing the constitution is not the exclusive reserve of any of the three tiers of govt. If at all, it is the arms of govt that have such roles. Each tier of govt has the three organs.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by MeAboki(m): 3:17am On Jul 24, 2014
BREAKING NEWS: IGBO SURRENDER AND CALL FOR PEACE AND ONE NIGERIA

Following recent ethnic profiling and maltreatment of northerners in eastern parts of Nigeria under the guise of security measures against terrorism, which angered northern youths and politicians leading to call for dissolution of the country; in reaction to this alarmed Igbos youths are instead appealing for peace and One Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/1825879/ohaneze-youths-fault-call-dissolution
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Ikwerreboy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
ofenmanucom:

I can swear with the last drop of my blood that U're a Yeriba man... U people have no shame. U can never be Ikwerre. That is for sure. Fool!

my broda i be ikwerre man and i hate u igbos with all my soul spirit and body.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test / Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory / Electricity Consumers To Pay More In New NERC Regulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.